z

Young Writers Society

Gifted *details inside*

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:04 am
ladyKixRox says...

Alma

"well fine i just wanted to make sure!" Scarlett said holding my hands up in surrender.

"Dont ask me again, Now can you help me or not like i was trying to tell you before I'm lost." i said walking a bit ahead of her,Like i even knew where i was going. I stopped and she stopped a little ways behind me.

"I want to get home please!" i said yelling up into the grey sky. I turned. "Well?" i said expecting an answer.

"Your not the nicest of the bunch are you?" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Your not the brightest,because if you were you would have answered me by now." i said putting my hands on my hips and imitating her slouchy posture.

"Is this area even safe for us to be in?" i asked her. Looking around the dusty road.
"Smart?? That's an insult! I am a Stupid,Smart,Talented,Unique person in demand."
For The RolePlayers and The Storybookers,The Twilight lovers, The HON obsessies, and The VD Swooners
Go Here---->http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.org/forum

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:09 am
eldEr says...

((Thanks...I've got a good idea now xD ))

JESSWIA

I yawned and opened my eyes slowly. When had I fell asleep? I didn't remember closing my eyes...yet here I was on the couch. Ah well. I pushed myself up onto my elbows and looked around the small apartment. Spice was snoring just below the couch. How cute. Wait. Where was Shawn?

I kicked the side of Spice's head just hard enough to wake him up. He groaned and slapped at my foot. "What the heck Jess?" he hissed.

"Shawn's gone," I stated bluntly. "Should we go after her? She didn't seem to like hanging out with people very much..." I trailed off, staring at Spice. He looked worried. Why was he so concerned? The girl would be fine on her own. "She'll be okay."
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:18 am
SisterItaly says...

SHAWN

He seemed nice enough, but the number one rule here. Don't trust anyone. Well, he hadn't done much to pose a threat. It was raining again, so if i needed to get away i could.
"I'm on my own now, some smart alec thought he would be nice and 'help me out' when i am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. He took me to his friend's place. If you haven't noticed i don't like people. If you can call what we are people." he nodded his head and i sat beside him.
"The rain is nice eh?" He looked at me.
"Not really i don't like the rain."

I pushed the rain away from him, more rain for me.
"So where are you heading?"
"I was heading for where-ever living people were, you?"
"Central park pond, my element, water." I formed a small sphere and froze it handing it to him.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am
Sins says...

Liam

Smiling, I took the frozen rain from Shawn's hand. It felt quite refreshing on my warm skin, actually. That was one of the strange things about me, even though I lived in somewhere pretty cold, I always seemed to be hot.

This girl seemed quite cool. She was clearly kind of paranoid, but I could live with that. Her power was pretty cool too. At least I'd finally found some life. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have to settle on talking to a bird or something.

"I'll come," I shrugged, Standing back up.

"Okay..." Shawn didn't seem to sure.

"Don't worry," I winked at her. "I'll keep my hands to myself."

Whistling cheerfully, I strolled down the side walk. A few seconds later, I heard Shawn follow behind me. Turning around, I noticed that she was still playing with the rain. I couldn't help but laugh as she caught up with me.

"What?" She asked, narrow eyed.

"Nothing," I chuckled. "It's just that I've never seen someone have so much fun with water."
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

66 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 am
SisterItaly says...

"well i guess you've never seen someone who could do this." I looked over at a puddle and boiled all the water until it had evaporated. Then i froze water from another puddle and lifted it into the air, dumping it on his head.
"hey!" I quickly shushed him.
"I just got away from rebellions, do you really want to attract more?" He shook his head as i pulled my finger away. "thought not." I heard footsteps behind me, i looked around, some freak with big muscles. I looked up and shot Liam a look. "great job there buddy." I bioled the water as it hit him. He winced a bit then fell over trying to cover his skin.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

Wow, this is going like REALLY fast!! I can't really keep up. I'll make my character one of those people anyone can control. There is just way many people in this storybook... Sorry

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 am
MathisSiddel says...

My character will now be an NPC (non-player character). Anyone can control/kill him.

1st reason: I have a TOOOOOOOON of school to do and am goin gto be reallllllllly busy for awhile.

2nd reason: I believe that a storybook with this many people will die out anyways. It is too confusing!

Sorry AMU! I still luffs you.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

384 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:10 am
eldEr says...

*Frowns*
This means I have to mod my chick's best friend? Ugh, that don't work for me very well -.- Somebody should just totally take him over ;)
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 am
Junglelover says...

Mitch

"Nope, I have the power of taking powers and strength from things. And I can also turn into any Animal. This is Rascal." With that he turned visible. "pretty cool."

"Ya."

"What are you doing here anyways?" Mitch asked.

"Trying not to get wet. I'm guessing you live here?"

"Ya, what's it to ya?"

"Just wondering."

"Well now you know, Do you mind leaving me along?"

" I don't mind, but can I stay till the rain stops?"

"Fine. I guess it's okay. Here sit down." Without giving Shadow time, Mitch took away his strength. He fell to the floor with a big thud.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 am
Sins says...

Isha wrote:*Frowns*
This means I have to mod my chick's best friend? Ugh, that don't work for me very well -.- Somebody should just totally take him over ;)

Either that... or kill him. :smt077

I knew that this SB would be confusing because of the crowdedness of it... dun dun
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

384 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm
eldEr says...

Skins wrote:
Isha wrote:*Frowns*

Either that... or kill him. :smt077

I knew that this SB would be confusing because of the crowdedness of it... dun dun

His death sounds neat... :pirate2:
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:01 pm
SisterItaly says...

nvm continue

The Book.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:00 pm
MathisSiddel says...

Post on the SB not about my death! :P
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm
NepoGirl says...

Scarlett

Alma's a meanie pants. She kept snapping at me and yelling at me. She's like a girl version of the demon. What is she's the demon spawn?

I took a wary look at her. She was facing me, her face red and she glared.

"Well! Are you going to anwser?" She barked. Ha ha, bark!

".....Could you repeat teh question?" I hesistated, but let the questin flow smoothly. She popped a vein.

"Your an idiot." She stated, turnign on her heel at I scurried next to her. Demon Spawn!

"Hey, do you see two people there? One warping the rain water?" Alma/Demon Spawn/Meanie head with matching meanie pants pointed at two figures.

"Want to go meet up with them?" I didn't even wait for her reply as I grasped her wrist and pulled her close to the two.

"HEY YOU TWO!" I yelled at teh figures.
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:46 am
ladyKixRox says...

"Sc-Scarlett!" I said to her as she pulled me toward wet people!

"I am pretty sure that's not the way to my house." i lied i had absolutely no idea where i was,I was just running and running as fast as i could and i ended up in a place on Manhattan Ive never been before, I guess its my Fault i don't do much exploring if i don't have to,You could call me lazy.We Stopped in front of the wet muddy people.

"Hey!" Scarlet said to the two people.

She just stared at them smiling. She looked like she was enjoying watching them. I looked at her funny. This Girl was a complete weirdo! Great,what luck do i have. I rolled my eyes but said nothing,I let her do all the talking,I just wanted to go home.
"Smart?? That's an insult! I am a Stupid,Smart,Talented,Unique person in demand."
For The RolePlayers and The Storybookers,The Twilight lovers, The HON obsessies, and The VD Swooners
Go Here---->http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.org/forum

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red