z

Young Writers Society

Project L.I.F.E

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue May 11, 2010 11:25 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

Uhhh Randolyn . . . I'm not by u guys I ran away . .. . . I think you are in a tree right now . . .. plus your posts should be a bit longer .. . just saying

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Tue May 11, 2010 11:30 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Oops. Disregard that last post. Can someone fill me in, I'm really confused here.
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

48 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 11:39 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

hehehehe I have known the feeling. Just read about the last five posts :) We have kind worked in your one about being hit. Schera hit you with the dagger. She was trying to hit Matthew I think . . . .

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed May 12, 2010 1:29 am
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Randolyn

"Sorry! Sorry! Geez!" I said, quickly jumping down from the tree and landing lightly on my feet. I held the arrow in my hand. "This is yours?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Next time, please don't be so quick to try to kill someone, alright?" I looked her over. "Who're you, anyway?"
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Wed May 12, 2010 2:04 am
Jas says...

Suddenly they come. The Lumans. Half human, half wolf, these beasts are rather hungry and the now awake tasty humans are just the right snacks. Of course, you will run but they are faster. There will be wounds, there will be pain. This is L.I.F.E. Survive.

***Note. These are wildabeast creature things that will try to eat you. They do not die easy and they hunt in packs. They are NOT werewolves. They walk like humans but have a lot of fur on them and speak a garbled sort of English. If you don't understand, go to the Discussion Forum :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Wed May 12, 2010 2:06 am
Day says...

*What time of day is it? I'm just going to say dawn... It can be changed if needed.
**This takes place a little ways away from where the blind girl and the rest of you are...
***Obviously this post needs work, but I'm just trying to bring characters into the story.

Farix:

Iffy, Alexander, Fanta and I were all beginning to get to know each other, and boy they were sure normal compared to that blind girl that tried to take my sword when we heard strange and somewhat far off sounds coming from the forest behind us. We all stopped to listen.

"What do you think that is?" Iffy asked.

"Could be anything, but I just hope it, whatever it is, doesn't come near us because it sounds dangerous," Alexander said while tensing his grip on the shotgun.

"Yeah, I think that Alex is right. It sounds like something big is rushing through the forest. Do you hear it getting closer?" Fanta said.

I turn my good eye back toward the oncoming sounds that can be heard throughout the forest before replying, "As far as I can tell they are definitely coming our way, so we had better prepare to meet whatever is coming toward us."

The four of us stand silently listening and straining our eyesight to see anything in the forest. Finally the noises begin to get louder, and I notice blurred black shapes moving at a good pace. As they become more clear I distinguish them as being some sort of wolf creatures, but they are standing upright like us humans. How I remembered what wolves are I'm not sure, but I knew it could only be trouble.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

Reviews: 0
Wed May 12, 2010 2:52 am
MathisSiddel says...

Matthew Hable

Everything grew quiet but very tense. After a few seconds the blind girl said, "I doubt you needed you cut a hole in my robe!" "Well, I wanted to send the message that you were not the only one that could cut though things" I retorted. "What's your name?", she asked. "Hable, Matthew Hable. You?" "I am Schera... Do you here that?" She turned and stood still. I did not hear a thing for about three seconds. I put away my bow and then with a shiver I felt/heard a low rumbling. It got louder and louder. "Quick, up a tree!" I said whipping around looking for an easy climb. I saw the perfect one grabbed Schera's hand and rushed her over. I jumped to the first limb and guided her hands to the right places. I looked over my shoulder but I still saw nothing. The second limb. Third this was taking some time! I could tell that she was scared. I did a pull up to a high branch and scrambled up. It was very thick. As I hoisted myself up I saw black shapes tearing though forest. I whispered down to her, "Take my hand! Trust me." She seemed grabbed it firmly. "Hold on and try to get up with your feet!" To my surprise it was not me that did the pulling. It was all I could do the hold on the a branch above me. I felt as if she was breaking my hand bones! When she was up and leaning against the trunk I turned on my camo pressing myself into the trunk also. We were still for just a second and then huge wolf like creatures that walked upright charged past us. A pack of about seven. once most of them had past a small one turned and sniffed. THEY WERE ALMOST PAST US! WHY NOW! I screamed in my head. The creature then looked straight at us. I drew my bow as fast as I could before it could howl for its friends. I was having trouble stringing the arrow though and to my horror it opened its mouth and raised it head getting ready for a roar. Then all I saw was a flash and a wooden blur hit it so hard and fast in the head it was knocked over about three times. Dead instantly :thud: .
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

48 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 am
ArahniaSiddel says...

KKBefore I am completely dry though I hear something else a rustling like a bear would make, but moving much faster. I panic. My mind goes blank and I freeze. They are turning! I am not in their path. But, then one looks. Snarling it leaps. I do the only thing I can to save myself. I make Fire. A circle of light bursts up around me. I pull it up onto the beast. It yelps and tries to turn in mid air. Heat is all around me now and I am sweating. The wolf lands ready to fight again. It charges and as I doge it takes a paw and rakes my back. Pain. I Crumple. It's coming again, but I can't focus my thoughts. There is a burning pain in my back what going on? As a last effort I picture the wolf surrounded in flame and the flames staying around me. Exhausted I faint.

Note: can someone find me maybe . . Someone who can heal me somewhat.
Last edited by ArahniaSiddel on Wed May 12, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed May 12, 2010 3:44 am
foxfire says...

Schera

Pretty impressive but he could have done better than that. The wolf like beast lay dead which alarmed a number of them went back. I predicted that Matthew was a little tense and was ready for some defense but i shove it off and went at the middle.
"what are you doing?" he commented but i ignore. I think i should try my knives in real. I ease myself as i sense rumbling in the ground. They must be wondering why one of their pack has not come. As the rumbling got close, i took hold three or four wooden knives.
5 seconds and the rumbling was louder
3 seconds and i can hear their snarl
1 second, i threw my knives inches away from their feet. It threw off two hurling from the ground while the last one hurl at me. I suddenly, opened my arms and took hold the corners of its mouth. The mouth was a little soft. The beast was either struggling or awaiting its death but i wanted to do something creative.
I slowly put one knife from my finger into the tip of my mouth. With a little blow, the knife was blown into its head and it dropped dead once i loosen my grip.
Very disappointing and i thought the knife would go all the way inside its body.
I sighed.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Wed May 12, 2010 4:04 am
MathisSiddel says...

She was pretty crazy. I knew that after I watched the fight scene. I had drawn my bow but it seemed unnecessary to fire. After she was done I leaped down from the branch. The forest was still and she turned towards me. We were silent for a moment then we heard some screams in the direction of the clearing. "I guess they must be having the same little trouble we just had", I said. "Yep" and she went back to making more wooden knives and I went to retrieve the arrow I had shot at her. I wanted to practice shooting my bow before meeting up with any blood-thirsty human wolves. That is what I did.

She had made about twenty knives and I had shot off about the same amount of arrows. The bow was wonderful. It felt as though I had been using it for a hundred years. It was though it was a part of my arm and I could hit targets that were fifty yards away! The screams from the clearing had stopped and she said she could hear the others voices. It seemed right that they fought off their pack without our help. They had many more people to fight anyways. "Could you spare one of you knives? It would be nice to had an extra weapon... I do have a coke I could give you."

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 12, 2010 10:10 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I sat up as I heard a rustling in the forest and saw a huge pack of blurry black shapes. Not wanting to take any chances I climbed into a tree and nocked an arrow into my bow. I saw to my horror half human, half wolf things running through the forest. I saw to my growing horror they were heading towards the other people. I loosed an arrow into the back of one of their heads and it fell down. Some of the wolfy things got entangled in its legs while the others ran past it. I nocked 3 other arrows into my bow and let them loose again into the backs of their heads this time aiming at the ones in the back. At least 10 of them turned and saw me and headed towards my tree. "Crap." I said paling considerably. I started debating my options Stay in the tree and get eaten get down and run like the devil is on my heels or continue shooting or call for help. I decided to go with options 2 and 4. "Help someone anyone please!!" I called desperately.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Wed May 12, 2010 10:38 am
Day says...

Farix:

After the group of wolf like things had been killed Fanta, Alexander and Iffy were all catching their breath because we had done a bit of running although it had been nothing for me. This was due to my discovery that I could move incredibly fast, like inhumanly fast. Deciding some of the others could be in trouble I declared, "I'm going to go around the clearing and make sure that no one else needs help because some people were going off on their own."

"Don't let anything happen to you or I'll be very mad, and come back soon I don't like it in the dark," Iffy said.

Then I was off before a few seconds had gone by I was zipping around the outside of the clearing trying to see where everyone was, and if they needed help. That's when I heard her shouts. It didn't take me long to get close enough to see with my one good eye that she was surrounded by the wolf creatures. I stopped running and yelled, "It's fine. I'm coming to help." Not such a good idea I guess because the beasts all turned and rushed toward me.

The next minute passed in a blur, but after I stopped moving I saw all the beasts lying on the ground dead. Then I passed out.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 12, 2010 10:47 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I jumped down from the tree onto the ground. I walked over to where my savior was passed out I sighed and grabbed his arm and threw it over my shoulder I started to walk carefully avoiding the dead wolf things. I walked into the clearing and set him down gently on the ground trying not smack his head against the ground. I sat down a few feet away from him and thought to myself 'What in the name of Goddess were those things?'
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Wed May 12, 2010 10:52 am
foxfire says...

Schera

I stick my tongue out after the guy told me that i should give him a knife.
"You have a bow...you can cut the bow in half and make it a knife."
"do you want coke?"
"doyou have coke?" i said as i chuck a thick piece of branch. You make knives with your arrow. The arrow is sharp, so you can make one?" then suddenly, i felt my stomach grumbling. I wondered when was the last time i ate.
"Still not wanting coke?"he was chuckling at this time and i twirled my finger above my head.
I go look for some pond and fish. Must be near here, i heard ripples somehwere behind the bush and a bit of splash. "You can use the bow and arrow useful there." i said to him as i walked to find the pond.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 pm
MathisSiddel says...

I felt that she was not impressed with my fighting abilities. But, she was also funny, had a good deal of spitfire, and was awful brave for being blind. I liked that. I was disappointed that I did not get one of those knives but could get or make one later. I followed her through the woods to a sparkling pond. It was very clear. I did not want to drink it just in case so I popped open my coke and took a drink. Then I looked for fish if there was any. I soon saw quite a few large pan fish and strung my bow. I seemed to remember from somewhere that you have to aim slightly down when aiming for fish because of some weird light thing. I gave the can of coke with a last few sips in it to Schera and waded into the pond. The fish darted away but I knew they would be back. I turned on my camo just for an extra edge. Four minuets later they were swarming around me and I drew my bow back as far as I could which was quite hard! I dipped the arrow slowly in the water and aimed for the biggest one. Right below the head. I saw the arrow fly through the water... Then I released and the arrow did just what I had saw it do in my head. One fish down. I grabbed the arrow and fish from the water and walked up to Schera and said, "Here, compliments to the chef.", smirking,"Now all we need is fire."

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality