z

Young Writers Society

Secrets of a School

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm
ScarlettFire says...

That was meant to be Bolt's character I bumped into....but nevermind...
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Sins says...

Don't worry, you can just make Luke and Bolt's character bump into each other later or something. (:

Joseph

"Dave bwoi!" I laughed, pushing Haven off me.

"Hey Joe," David smiled.

"I thought that you were Lucian then," I continued. "You're not though, thank God. That kid doesn't half get on my nerves,"

Rolling his eyes, David laughed. David was a pretty cool guy, he could get a bit annoying sometimes, but he was all right.

Haven didn't seem to happy about me pushing her off me. It was hardly my fault, she was too clingy if you ask me. I mean, I know it's me and everything, but still.

"I just saw him actually," David shrugged, sitting on Luke's bed next to me. "He doesn't seem that bad, he actually seems pretty cool."

He was obviously trying to make me consider being friends with Luke. It wasn't working though. I decided who was cool and who wasn't, not him.

"Yep, as cool as Bill Gates." I winked.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 pm
Bloo says...

Shane

I swore as I ran up to the school. I had fallen asleep on the train, and they had to stop and drop me off about three miles away from the school. It wasn't that bad, I mean it only rained for one mile, and then was scorching for the next two. I was covered in diluted sweat when I arrived at the gates. Unfortunately, the gate had been locked. Time to put your brain to the test I think, and scan the metal robs for a weak looking spot.

A nice, rusted rod stood at the bottom, and I placed my hand over it. A focused beam of heat came out, after a few moments, I changed it to water, and after the steam had cleared, I did the same to the top part. The gate now had a good sized chunk, which I slipped through.

I hear something as climb through, raising my hands for defense. I begin to think about battle strategies, hoping the person would be scrawny, and weak. Another rustle alerts me and before I knew it, I had already been hit. "What the hell?!?!?" I screamed, and turned to see a kid my own age, a bit scared.

"You're asking me? You just broke into the school," this stranger says.

"Look, I'm assuming you're a freshie, I went here last year," He seemed a bit suspicious, so I continued. "I feel asleep on the ride over, and had to get in, so let's just not do anything we regret. Or I will."

(This is Luke)
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Lucian:

I sighed and walked over to him. He'd broken into the school and was so...calm about it. Heck, I was pretty calm about it myself!

"Well," I said and frowned. "You're late and you went here last year. And we shall not do anything we regret...unless it involves other things, but don't worry about that."

He stared me and I started laughing.

"I'm Lucian," I told him. "Luke for short. My sister, Ingrid, is a second year."

I kicked at the ground and sighed again. He wasn't going to talk again, was he?

"I'm Shane," he said, completely taking me by surprise. "Nice to meet you."

Oh, nice. There's the sarcasm. At least he's not as bad as that jerk, Joseph.

Reviews: 2
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:35 pm
RedSun says...

Jezabel

I bump into a girl in the hallway.

"Watch it." I snarl.

"Make me." the girl says with a grin. I struggle to remeber her name, then I recall it. Ingrid. I hiss.

"Watch me!" I say. I summon all the power I can, and aim a big, round ball of fire at her. She dodges it.

"Why'd you have to piss Jezabel off? You'ree gonna get killed." A boy says. I don't care to see who it is. The words are directed at Ingrid. She makes a ice sheild around her. I grin, and turn it into one, huge, venamous snake. Its pink, on accident. But its ten feet tall. Stupid wall decorations. A few kids laugh. I turn the snake solid balck. It slithers towards Ingrid. My grin gows more pronounced.

The snake lunges for her throat, but misses. I let the snake fight for me, but am always on guard.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Ingrid:

I dodged the snake...but she was fast. I turned the snake into a lion and set it on her.

"Stop!" someone shouted, but we weren't paying attention. Jezabel turned the lion back into a snake, this time it was blood red.

I dodged it and summoned up a forcefield, though it was weak. The snake lunged for me but bounced off my forcefield. I grinned at her.

"Come on," I told her, turning the snake back into a lion, but not before it got past my forcefield, it's fangs scraping my shin. I didn't let the pain show. "You have got to have a better trick then that!"

Then I ran off and down the hall, heading for my brother's room. Jezabel screamed curses after me but soon enough I didn't hear them any more.

I was soon stumbling down the hall, feeling a little odd. My vision was blurred and my hearing was little out. I reached my brother's room and stumbled through the door and into the room, dropping to my knees just inside. I looked up to see Joseph, Haven and David sitting there staring at me.

I mumbled something about Jezabel and snakes but I'm not sure if they followed. Suddenly everything went black.

**She's not dead....yet. She just passed out.**

1087 Reviews

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm
Sins says...

Joseph

The second she walked in, I literally pissed myself. I was still laughing when she passed out, to be honest.

"Oh my God!" Haven gasped. "Ingrid? Are you okay?!"

Haven practically jumped and ran over to Ingrid. While David simply stared. Ingrid had just mumbled something about a snake, I didn't really care enough to listen, to be honest.

"And I thought her brother was a freak!" I said, still laughing.

"Joe! Go and get someone!" Haven sounded worried.

"Yeah, why not," I shrugged. "It beats spending my time here."

Trying to contain my laughter, I stepped over Ingrid's unconscious body, and headed down the hallway. After a few minutes, I noticed Jezabel.

"Hey, you'll never guess what!" I laughed. "That Ignrid girl has just, like, blacked out!"

Jezabel's lips curved into a pleasured smile. "Wow, I did well then."

"You did it to her?!" I grinned.

Jezabel nodded proudly. I was pretty impressed myself actually, and that's saying something. If only Jezabel was nicer looking, I'd so date her.

"Well if you think she's bad, wait until you meet her dork of a brother!" I chuckled.
Last edited by Sins on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 pm
Day says...

David:

My reflexes had been instinctive. Jumping off the bed and catching her. Listening to her heart beat... it was there. "She's not dead...yet. She just passed out. We need to get some help. Joe, Haven run ahead and get a teacher. I'm going to take her to the infirmary."

"Can you carry her by yourself?" Joe asked.

"Yea, I think I can manage. Meet you two there, now go!"
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Haven

Haven shook her head and stood. "I don't think Joe is much interested in taggin along," she said. "He's...changed since last year."

"Yeah, I kind of noticed," David agreed.

"Well I'll go get a teacher," Haven said, opening the door. "Just get Ingrid to the infirmary."

Out in the hallway, Joe was talking to Jezabel. "Jerk," she muttered, glaring at him and pulling a painting down from the wall with her mind. She smashed it over Joe's head, the painting ripping and ending up hanging around his neck. Haven laughed and started running down the hall to find a teacher.

Bailey

"I'm Bailey," she said, smiling and extending her hand. "So you're a first year too, right?"

*sorry Bailey's is so short :/*
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm
Bloo says...

Shane

I felt his eyes, they were stationary, watching me, as if I were a dead body. While not entirely wrong, it was still sort of creepy. "Sorry, I space out a lot," I finally say.

"Never would of known," he said, I liked this guy so far.

"You;re sister is Ingrid?" I asked, he nodded. "She's the one who looks like one of the Olsen twins, right?"

He chuckled. "We better get back," I say "If they catch us here, with the hole, well...they don't like escape attempts."

"Escape attempts?" He asked.

"Oh..I thought because of your sister... never mind, just kidding," I said, pulling off, what I thought, was a good smile. "But yes, back to the school." I take off in a run, even though I feel like laying down in the grass, and waking up in bed.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Lucian:

I followed after Shane at a walk. Why did he have run? I thought. I wasn't too keen on going back into the school.

I sighed and kicked a rock, making it skitter off along the ground. When I got back inside the school, I overheard two second years talking about my sister.... About her being in the infirmary.

I gasped and started running, heading for the infirmary. My sister was hurt? I didn't hate her enough to want her dead!

I burst through the doors to find a several people leaning over my sister. A couple of students, a teacher and a nurse.

"What happened?" I gasped.

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:37 pm
Day says...

**After a few more posts we should end day 1?

David:

I turned around as I heard the doors open. There stood Luke who had a picture of distraught on his face. "What happened?"

"Come see your sister. She should be fine in a few hours, but right now she needs to rest so please be quite," I say as calmly as possible. He walked over to the infirmary bed where Ingrid was sleeping. Then he picked up her hand and held it for a while.

"I've never seen her like this at home, but I...I think your right she'll be fine in a few hours, and it is getting late," he finally let out.

"Do you want to stay with her?" I ask.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 pm
ScarlettFire says...

**Yes, we should... Oh great, won't Luke get stuck with Joseph?? Or stay with his sis? I'm going with staying with his sis.**

Lucian:

I sat down next to my sis and sighed. She was always getting into trouble.

"I'll stay," I muttered. At least that way I won't be sleeping in the same room as the annoying but hot Jerk I got stuck with...

"Okay," David said and quietly left the infirmary.

I curled up on the chair next to her bed and watched my sister. Who had hurt her? I just had to wonder...

1087 Reviews

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Sins says...

Joseph

Some of these kids were full on freaks. Shoving the painting off of me, I turned back to Jezabel.

"I'm going to find Ingrid," I shrugged. "I fancy a laugh,"

Both Jezabel and I began laughing as I waved goodbye and headed down the wide hallway. I passed loads of first years on the way. I loved how every single one of them looked terrified, I couldn't help but laugh at them as I passed.

Ingrid would probably be in the infirmary. I wonder if Luke knew about her? If he did know, knowing him, he would have cried. He was practically a woman after all. As I stepped into the infirmary, I couldn't help but smile. Luke was sitting there, holding Ingrid's hand.

"Aw..." I tried, and failed, not to laugh. "Brotherly love,"

"Shut up!" Luke spat at me.

Seconds later, Luke was staring at me. He glanced at Ingrid a few times before speaking again. When he did speak, it was quite scary...

"You did this to her!" He suddenly screamed at me.

"Jesus Christ!" I literally pissed myself. "It was Jezabel, you idiot! Not me! If I don't like someone, I don't try and bloody kill them! Just humiliate them,"

Calming down slightly, Luke continued glaring at me.

"Who's Jezabel?" He asked, not taking his eyes off me.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:35 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Lucian:

I had just about died of shock when Joseph walked into the infirmary. He was so mean about it too.

"Who's Jezabel?" I asked, not taking my eyes off him. I didn't want him taking me by surprise. He seemed like the kind of guy who would take any chance he could to hurt or humiliate me.

He just leaned against the wall opposite me and grinned. "Who's Jezabel?" He mused, still grinning at me. "Why, she was the one who gave that black ball of acid wings."

"Oh," I said, remembering the incident in the dining hall. So that was Jezabel, that other girl with Joesph and Ingrid...but why would she do this to my sister?

**That sounded so wrong just then.... o.O I'm Walling myself.... lol**

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek