z

Young Writers Society

YWS-1

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:31 am
Firestarter says...

I watch Fontroy, and pull out my flintlock pistol in case he decides to do anything stupid with his broadsword, like lead a Scottish rebellion while having long hair, a blue face and a skirt (as those north of the border invariably do.)

"Don't try it, wyldman of the north!" I say menacingly, before realising I forgot to load the pistol.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:19 pm
deleted6 says...

I smile, an paint my face with a Saltire, an watch Jack looking a bit worried.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:17 pm
Snip Snip says...

"The moon is not made of cheese. The moon is made of rock." I tell Duskglimmer loudly. "I think. Actually, i'm not quite sure where I got this... So it's possible..." I raise my eyebrows mysteriously.
so give me all your poison,
and give me all your pills,
if this is what you want then
FIRE AT WILL

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:20 pm
zelithon says...

"it is made of swiss cheese!"
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

56 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:26 pm
Snip Snip says...

I sniff the hunk of cheese. "Hm.... Are you sure? Because this, it's more of a.... white cheddar cheese." I take another bite. "Yes, definetly cheddar." I break of some of the moon cheese and offer it to whoever happens to want any.
FIRE AT WILL

241 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:39 pm
zelithon says...

I like chedder it is my favorate. I snach some cheese from Snip and shove it in my mouth. I guess I was wrong nd it was made of chedder after all. "to ftha moonth!" I shouted with my muoth full. "We need more cheese!"
As a afterthought I remember the man on the moon and his cow.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

56 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:38 pm
Snip Snip says...

"YES!" I yell, some soggy cheddar falling out of my mouth. "TO THE MOOOOON! We can be the first internet writing board to ever visit it!"
FIRE AT WILL

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:44 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I looked up from critique of a story of a story that was simply awful. The lightsaber duel with Sabradan had left me sore. I decided at that point to go see Nate. I climbed up to the command deck. Nate was asleep at the controls as usual. The moon glowed brightly. It occurred to me that we were approaching it at a rather fast speed.

"Nate?" I asked. He stirred in his sleep.
"NATE!" I yelled. He moved in his sleep, but then snorted as he got into a more comfortable position. The moon continued to grow at an alarming rate.
"Come on! Wake-up!" I yelled, pushing him. He fell off the chair and continued to sleep. Another few seconds and we'd crash into the moon. Then I had an idea.
"Banana?"
"What?" Nate said as he woke up.
"NATE WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!" I yelled.
I flew across the room as Nate pulled left on the controls, making YWS-1 go into a hard turn.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:58 am
Jennafina says...

YWS-1 grazed the moon as she zipped by. The shudder reverberated all through out the ship.

Then, without warning, the lounge broke off! It fell with a crash, to land on the surface of the moon. Everyone who was at the lounge at that moment was trapped! Stuck on the moon!

"We have to rescue them!" I shouted.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

56 Reviews

Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:07 am
Snip Snip says...

I blinked awkwardly. "BY GOLLY!" I exclaimed with delight. "THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE! I was wrong all along. And... IT'S SWISS! Anyone got any bread? Or crackers?" Then I noticed I was breathing. "HEY! The stupid government said there was no air on the moon! What the hell? Oh well, LET'S EAT!" I use my necklace to pick out some cheese from the ground of the moon.
FIRE AT WILL

241 Reviews

Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:27 am
zelithon says...

"I knew it was SWISS!" I screamed delighted to be right for once. I was glad we were stranded. I hoped they wouldn't rescue; us we could breath for free and live off of cheese. Hopefully the man on the moon and his cow wouldn't get us. I heard the milk to make the cheese came from the cow and that the man made it. I also heard the cow had tried to jump the moon but got stuck, forever destined to give milk and moo "moooooooooon."

"Hey if this is Swiss where did the Cheddar we ate earlier come from?" I suddenly asked.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

863 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:05 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Things were bad. I got up and looked at one of the displays.
"Looks like we hit the Moon pretty hard. The Storybook and Fantasy forums got opened up. Looks like Randomness is also spilling into the main deck. It also appears that some members are on the moon," I reported.
"It's okay. Griffin could you go down to the- wait a minute... you're not a gryphon!"
"Of course not. Why would I be a gryphon?"
"But your screen name!"
"I'm not a gryphon."
"Why don't you turn into one then?" I considered this for a minute.
"That won't work, it's not logical."
"We're in space, everything is logical in space," Nate said.
"Oh, OK." I closed my eyes and tried to turn into a gryphon. Then I realized how stupid I was.
"This is stupid," I said, opening my eyes.
"Huh?" Nate asked.
"I can't turn into a gryphon, it just doesn't work that way. Look, let me explain it to you. Even in space, there are certain rules that apply to the real world."
"You're a gryphon!"
"No I'm not. Look, if I were a gryphon, I'd have talons, like this," I said, making a fist with the razor sharp talons.

Wait a minute...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:09 am
Areida says...

I don't know what's going on anymore. But cheese sounds good, and I happen to have a box of Ritz crackers right here... Oh look, the moon... made of cheese... I begin to float toward it... cannot... stop...
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

863 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:29 am
Griffinkeeper says...

"Okay, don't freak out, this is just a hallucination," I thought to myself.
"Cool! It appears that the creative fusion drive I installed works!" Nate said.
"When did you install a creative fusion drive?" I asked.
"About the same time I installed the games."
"Wait a minute, you can install a creative fusion drive, but you can't install more modern games?"
"Hey, Pac-Man is cool." I thought about continuing the argument, but it didn't seem like a good idea.
"What did you want me to do before I turned into a gryphon?"
"Oh, I just wanted you to go down to the Science Fiction Deck and transport the members out on the moon back to the ship."
"Isn't the ship in critical condition?" I asked.
"Right now sure, but I can repair it," he said.
"How?"
"Using the creative fusion drive. Duh!" I decided to leave then. I was on a mission. Nothing could stop me now.
"Freeze!" A stormtrooper said.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:07 am
deleted6 says...

"Freeze! Give me identfication," shouted the Guard.
Another one comes.
"Who?" he asked the other one.
"Someone without his papers," sighed the Guard. The Guard who just talked bangs his head. "Damn Jango Fett Genes."

EDIT: Troy, for us all, please punctuate.
~Ari
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence