Young Writers Society

~Zodiac~

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am
Firearris says...

(Thanks!)

Samantha

Sam padded slowly towards the group. She had been watching them for a short time. Her tail wagged slightly as she approached them.

I'm not alone after all.

(Short, but I have to go!)
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am
Dreamwalker says...

**No problemm**

Jonah

"Hey," he stated, crossing his arms over his chest. Although hoping he sounded friendly enough, he did not wish to sound unintimidating especially to a group of thus size. He turned forwards again when the dog came to a stop at his side, staring up with wide eyes. He smirked then spoke. "I'm Jonah."

"Sort of a soft name for a tiger," Adam stated, wrinkling his nose. "I would have thought something harsher, like... Xavier! Or.. Claw!"

"Claw?" Caleb asked, raising a brow.

"Sounds dangerous," Adam winked. "Anyways, didn't Jonah get swallowed by a fish... or was that Pinochio?"

"Can we please leave my name alone?" He asked, feeling his anger boiling again. This man was infuriating...

"Awe, ruin all my fun," Adam pouted. "What about the rest of you?" He clapped his hands enthusiastically.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

245 Reviews

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 am
View Likes
Firearris says...

Samantha

Sam listened to them fool around and argue, flicking her ears dismissively. She looked around, surveying the group. Fighting with herself slightly, Samantha managed to change back to her human self, gritting her teeth as she did so. Standing up slowly, she surveyed the group once more.

“Well, my name is Sam.” She said simply.

(Shortness again!)

Take that, Lumi.

Reviews: 2
Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 am
Buggy says...

Joshua looked confused, but this felt right. It was like they were meant to meet up.

"Stop by your place, that's fine by me. I've got a test to take tomorrow though, so it'll have to be quick. I should study." Even if I really don't want to.

*that was a response to Adam*
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 pm
AliceRose says...

*Jasey*

"Well, ya'll already know my name is Jasey. I just want it known," I looked pointedly at Adam, "That I hate being petted."

"But you're so pretty." He said in a small voice.

"Thanks, but I don't like people touching me, and I swear, if someone tries to ride me, I will buck ya'll off and trapple you."

I walked and sat down on the nearest couch. "Anyone got any carrots?"
We're all a bit mad...

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:42 am
Lsph99 says...

/'K, so this is the first time I've been able to get on YWS for more than maybe 15 minutes in a while. I was trying to catch up last night, but mom didn't exactly approve. Anyway, here I am! Argh, I've missed so much!!/

Zoe H.

I was sitting in the darkness, listening to everyone around me. Geez, no one ever notices me. Is it because I purposely hide away, or something else? *did not intend to make it sound like Yuki there* Well anyway...I can't sit here all day, can I? I'd better go introduce myself.

I stood up and stretched, my limbs numb from sitting in that dark corner for so long.

"Hey everyone. I'm Zoe Hawthorn, the Ox. If you wanna ride on my back, you gotta have my permission first." I realize it sounded like I seriously had attitude, but what'd you expect? I'm a teenager.

"Uh..." everyone else trailed off.
Fruits Basket totally rocks! If you don't think so, too bad.

489 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 am
Dreamwalker says...

Jonah

"Seems we have something in common," he chuckled, teeth flaring. Something in which he couldn't control was the size of his canines in amusement. Attitude always flared his interest rather excitingly.

"I believe we should all... finish these introductions at my pent house? I'm rather.. chilly," Adam ruffled, chattering his teeth dramatically. "Unless, of course, Caleb with warm me up a bit..."

"No."

"You're never any fun!" Adam whined.

"As much as I may end up regretting this, we should end up going." Jonah stared at the group around him. "I dont know about you all, but I'm just as curious as to find out what this... curse entails. The more we discuss, I'm sure the more the puzzle pieces will fall in place..."

"As it should," Vera murmured, eyes flashing. "So lets get this started."
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

489 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Awe, its only the fifth page and its dying... oh well

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 am
Light_Devil! says...

Well, I'm still waiting on a reply from sylverdawn . . .
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

245 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 am
Firearris says...

Samantha

Sam stood there impatiently, shifting her weight as she waited for everyone to stop joking.

We're wasting time we should be spending finding out more about this.

She thought, deciding to finally speak up.

"Can't we just get going?"

(Short...but something. :D)

Take that, Lumi.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm
lizzifer says...

Vera~~

"I call first back ride!" I meowed and hopped onto the back of the ox from the shoulders I once stood and I purred again, "Of course if you don't mind a silly little tabby on your back!"
I stretched and then fell upon the ox's back.

My eyes flashed with amusement, this had to be a record. All of the zodiac in one place, this must have to mean something about fate maybe?

We all headed toward this Adam's apartment, some a bit shaky.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

73 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 am
Light_Devil! says...

*Hmmm, well, let's just say . . .*

Deus

The other person didn't reply, but turned to see several people walking down the sidewalk, half of them animals, the other half human. Deus raised and eyebrow and with his curious nature he wondered over to them to get a better look.

He felt the same vibe from them that he had felt with the stranger. He grinned at them and said some of of his rare words, "Why hello thar."

They all looked over to him.

*Good enough? :P*
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

489 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:35 pm
Dreamwalker says...

Jonah

"Another one," He smirked. "Seems we have a party underway."

"Seems so," Vera chuckled, pawing the oxes back enjoyingly.

"I'm Deus," The voice stated, joing the group. Surely it would look strange having such a party of animals and people walking down the street... but no one had seen them that needed to thus far. Jonah transformed back into a tiger, feeling much more comfortable as all four paws hit the ground.

245 Reviews

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 am
Firearris says...

Samantha

Sam quickly transformed into dog form once more, following the group as someone approached.

"I'm Deus." She heard the voice behind her as she walked beside the ox.

Take that, Lumi.

73 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Deus

Deus looked over to the animals and raised an eyebrow towards one of the humans, "Where are we going?"
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein