z

Young Writers Society

Disguise

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Sorry, I deleted that last post, wrong thing. :P Oh well. I'ma have to restart my computer too. But I haven't left*

Dawn ran after him but couldn't keep up. Where was he. She wrapped her arms around herself as she closed her eyes and rocked back and forth. Why did he have to kiss her. She bit her lower lip as she could still taste him. Thoughts of him suddenly filled her mind and then she felt wind. She opened her eyes and he was standing in front of her.

"What the hell!" He hissed. "How'd you?"

"What happened?" She demanded.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm
October Girl says...

Dante glared. "How the hell did you follow me?" he growled. He was standing in an dark alley way.

"I just thought of you and here I am." she said shrugging. "Please don't go."

He glared still, then he saw flashes of his past right before his eyes. He saw her and then he saw Holly and then blood. Dante passed out, giving into the darkness...

**Just go along with it. She could just take him home.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn put his head on her lap and stroked his hair. She was to small to try and carry him.

What did I do before? She asked herself as she rubbed his head. Home, home home. She thought of her home as she clutched onto him. She opened her eyes and she was sitting on the couch.

"Let's wake you up, Dante." She walked to the kitchen and got a piece of ice running it over his face. "Come on, wake up, please."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:27 pm
October Girl says...

The images that were flashing through his mind were of the past. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. It felt like he was living the past 10,000 years all over again. He saw Holly's smiling face. He heard a clock ticking, a baby crying, an old woman's laugh, Holly screaming. Her forehead streaked with blood. The room began to spin. He felt so helpless, then he heard a woman's soft voice.

"Wake up, Dante. Please." The voicewas sweet.

"Holly?" Dante murmured. "Holly." he groaned and didn't open his eyes.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn rubbed his forehead as he called out for Holly. Tears rolled down her face. She'd let herself fallen for a guy that liked someone else, and alot that it sounded like.

"Shhhhh, Dante, it's ok." She whispered. "Hush, it's all going to be ok."

"Holly....." He moaned again. She rubbed his shoulders and then his scalp again.

"Hush, it's ok." She replied brush the tears from her face. She'd stay away from him now, no matter what, she wouldn't let herself get attached to him."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 pm
October Girl says...

It wasn't until the next morning until Dante woke up. He rolled over and moaned he hadn't slept the dreams had kept him from doing that. He looked at the clock it was 10:44 AM. He looked around and realized he was on Dawn's bed, and yet she was no where in sight. He touched his neck to make sure the necklace that was dear to him was still there.

"Dawn?" he asked. No answer. He got up and walked around. Finally when he reached the kitchen she was in there. Making noise with pots and pans. Her back was to him. He touched her shoulder. When she turned around her eyes were watery and her cheeks were flushed she had been crying.

"Daylight, what's wrong?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn pulled away and went back to washing the dishes. "Nothing." She replied. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around again holding her still this time.

"Daylight." He said sternly. "What. Is. Wrong?"

"I said nothing, ok? If your going to leave, go." She squared her shoulders and turned around fighting the tears. You knew full well when you fell for someone it's be hard. She told herself. She had never, never fallen for someone before. And she just had to fall for someone that didn't return the favor.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:56 pm
October Girl says...

He stared at her, for a long time. Something was wrong. Had someone hurt her? If so they were going to hell right now!

"Dawn, tell me what's wrong." he said, his eyes swimming in wonder.

"Go to hell." she growled and hit two pans together. She had one of her hands curled into a fist. He noticed it and turned his head to the side.

"Why are you trying to pick a fight with me?" he asked. Was he the one who had done something wrong?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Just leave, ok, just LEAVE!" She hissed. Fight with me please so I'll have a reason to hate you!

"Dawn, why are you trying to make me fight you?" He asked holding her wrists so she couldn't do anything. She could feel her reserves running out.

"Let me go!" She hissed pulling against his hold. "Please, just go."

"Dawn." His eyes peered deep into hers.

"Let me go." She said her body slumping down towards the ground. "Please leave."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 am
October Girl says...

He shook his head. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you're so angry." he said. She was hurting but she wouldn't tell him why. How was he suppost to help if he didn't know why she was angry?

"Tell me." he said, his eyes growing dark.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 am
TNCowgirl says...

She tried to pull her gaze away, but she couldn't. "Tell me, Daylight." He said again.

"No." She tried to pull away, but she couldn't.

"Yes, you tell me now." He growled.

"Who the hell is Holly?" She demanded looking up at him.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:29 am
October Girl says...

He felt like the ground had went out from under him. He let go of her, he felt pain being released into his bloodstream. He just stared at her.

"How do you know about Holly?" Dante asked.

She glared at him, he saw the tears pressing at her eyelids but she refused to let them stream down her cheeks and betray her. "When you passed out and I tried to wake you. You said 'Holly' and you said her name three times and then passed out again." Ah, yes... He had hurt her.

Dante closed his eyes and groaned.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Either answer the damn question or get the hell out." She hissed jumping up. "But don't go playing with my feelings any more. If you choose to stay, you'll stay the hell away from me. Got it?"
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 am
October Girl says...

He looked at her, she truely hated him for what happened a long time ago. He stalked away from her and into her living room.

"Where the hell are you going?!" she asked worried now.

He stopped. "I don't want to tell you what happened so I guess I'm leaving."

"Stop. You. Can't. Go." he heard a choked back sob.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Make up your mind." He growled. "I'm not telling you."

"Just don't go." She said tears rolling down her face.

"Why should I stay, I"ll find someone else to protect you." He replied. She couldn't stop the sob that came out of her lips.

"P-P-Please stay." SHe whimpered.

"No," With that he turned and left the room. She felt her knees give out and she curled up on the floor holding her knees close to her chest as she cried.
Want a Readers crit???

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin