z

Young Writers Society

Guardians of Time

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Storm-

Your right, I like her, she knows how to pet someone. Crest laughed following close to Storm. Every now and then he would brush by Logan. She smells pretty too. Not like some of the other girls around here and their gross smelling perfume.

Storm laughed mentally. THey walked into the office where the boss was standing, he had been told of their arival.

"I see you got them back on time." The boss said nodding to him not looking at Logan.

"Yes, I wanted to ask you to allow Logan to come with us. With out here I wouldn't have gotten the others here." He said, the boss' eyebrow's wrinkled,

"Can we talk back in my office?" He asked stepping back behind another door.

Stay here wtih her, don't let her take off. Storm said to Crest who took a position by Logan as he walked into the office.

**I have to go, I'll be back tonight**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
RoryLegend says...

**ok**

[Logan](switchign to third person lol)

Crest sat down next to where Logan was sitting in a black chair. Storm and "the boss" were gone. She looked into Crest's eyes.
"Well it was fun while it lasted." She said aloud. She wished she could talk to Crest the way she talks to Paris. Well, it would just be one spell, one little spell that she had performed before. She remembered the words perfectly. She said them over and over in her head the magic flowing from her into Crest. She stared into the big wolf's eyes until it said,
"Storm will take care of everything." Then back away from her slightly, "How did you do that, I'm talking! Not in just my ming or Storm's mind! Out loud!" Crest was circling. Paris had reacted the same way at first.
"Yes, yes you can talk out loud now. You will just have to hold your tongue around others." She laughed.

***really really really really hope this is okay!!!****
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****Perfectly*****

Crest- :D

Crest looked at her then sat down surprised.

"How will he take care of this, there is no way he will be able to talk him into it." She said, he shook his head.

"Storm has a way with people, plus, you helped the Guard, why wouldn't they let you. It is about time everyone here got past judging people. That is one thing about humans that I can't stand, they judge to easily." He smiled and rubbed against her leg.

Storm-

"What are you thinking, you brought someone that was out of the guard here!" The boss said angrily, "Plus, you want to take her with you. She is the daughter of an Order. We can't have her here."

"She is also the daughter of a Guard, you can't judge someone by their parents. She has already started to prove herself, let her continue. I'll watch her, keep an eye on her. Just give her a chance."" Storm replied softly,

"One chance, she messes up just ONCE, and it's your butt and hers." Boss hissed, "Let's hope your right about her."
Want a Readers crit???

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:39 am
sylverdawn says...

*sorry I haven't posted, my computer was down. And umm... we've got a problem my character has just come into her powers so Kaoli doesn't know about the guard or the order yet*
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

110 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Oh, hmmm, so I guess she'll be confussed out of her mind. :D, i don't know what else to do, there are so many posts, hmmmmmmmm.**
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:51 am
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

Logan continued petting Crest as they waited for Storm to return. With every person that come out of the door Storm had disappeared through we both held our breath in anticipation. Finally Storm was the person to come out the door. I stood up, my hand still on Crest's head.
"Alright let's go." He said shoving his hands in his pocket.
"You mean I can go?" He nodded and I beamed with excitment. I leaned down to Crest's eye level.
"You were right." I said taking his mug between my hands.
"I told you. You should be more trusting." He replied and Storm turned around so fast I nearly bumped into him as I stood up.
"Whoa." I said supporting myself with his arms as I lost my balance and began to fall backwards. I stared into his eyes without stopping myself. His eyes were quite exquisite. He cleared his through and adverted his gaze to Crest.
"Did he?" I dropped my hands from his and nodded.
"Sorry but I thought I was going to be taken away and I kinda put a spell on him. I'm really sorry."
"So he can.. talk."
"Yeah, to anyone, not just you in your mind anymore." I reached up and tapped his nose with my index finger.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

110 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

Storm-

Storm looked at Crest then Logan. "I can still talk to him through my mind though, right?" He asked looking into her eyes. She nodded, he tapped her nose back. "I'm sure he is very thankful for that." He turned around and walked towards the door. He couldn't let a girl take over his mind, but she was already starting to. He turned to face her. "Coming?" Crest ran up to his side and nodded.
Want a Readers crit???

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:40 am
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

She followed Storm, her nose still tingling where he had tapped it. She had already become so comfortable around Storm, like they had known each other for longer than they really did. Usually it would take her weeks of getting to know someone before she was this comfortable with them, but not with Storm. She followed him down a long hallway and into a room where the four kids from the school were sitting being debriefed about the mission, one girl was looking rather confused. I hid in the back with Storm just by the door. He motion for me to sit in one of the chairs at the top of the lecture hall and I did. He followed and sat next to me and Crest layed on the floor between us.

-Benjamin Mee

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:11 am
Maybe says...

*Rory said only four people were in the briefing room, though there were five high-schoolers originally. But, i can use that to my advantage...just wanted to let everyone i was still following the plot and not ignoring the previous posts. ^^*

Aaron-

I paced restlessly outside the main chambers, waiting to be admitted to see the boss. Finally the doors opened and I flew inside.

"Arkarian!" i shouted, approaching the tall man, ignoring his odd appearance that had become normal to me. His electric blue hair shifted as he turned his head, his violet eyes focusing on me. High-tech machines buzzes quietly behind him.

"Aaron, what a surprise," he muttered.

I snorted. "I know you were expecting me. What's going on? Why the sudden revealing of our identities? I thought we were to remain secret, even to ourselves, for safety purposes."

Arkarian sighed. "Seems we have quite a problem on our hands..."

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Seems the Order are planning to try to break into the Citadel."

I gaped. "But how!? That's impossible! Only members of the guard can get in!"

"Not anymore..."
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

114 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:51 am
RoryLegend says...

*yeah I know..they just didn't want to interupt so they sat int eh back...with all empty chairs..hehe.. wait i get what u were saying!*
Last edited by RoryLegend on Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Benjamin Mee

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:06 pm
Rydia says...

Litvia

Litvia was pleased to find that the office needed very little in the way of actual cleaning. No, what this woman needed was someone to organise her files!

"So will you be alright if I go for a coffee, get out of your way for a few minutes?" the woman asked, tugging on a dark curl anxiously. Almost as if their roles were reversed and she was asking permission to leave.

"Yes, that will be fine," Litvia replied, smiling and nodding until the woman had left the room. Then she began to move things. She stacked the papers at one corner of the desk, placed the pencils in the pot, picked up the dirty coffee mug and began to collect the various folders that were scattered around the room so she could place them on a small bookshelf behind the desk.

After that, she ran a duster over the furniture, vacuumed most of the floor and wiped the rather grimy window. Her phone rang.

"Yes?" Litvia answered.

"The mission starts in one hour. Your trainer, a young boy, will meet you at the front of the school. He will be sat on the steps with a maths text book."

"My trainer's a kid? But sir..."

"Litvia, I will not take your insolence. This mission is important."

"Yes sir," Litvia sighed, taking a small slither of pleasure in the act of hanging up.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:39 am
sylverdawn says...

Kaoli-

Okay I had absolutely no clue what was going on here, but it seemed like it had to do with magic. But magic wasn't supposed to exist. Wait, that wasn't right, my mind flashed to the day my family died, the one and only time I'd ever used my powers.

We had been driving along a road by the sea and I was arguing with my twin brother in the back seat. Lexi, our baby sister was asleep between us but that hadn't stopped Tine and me from trying to get in a fist fight. Suddenly the air had changed and the scenery warped right in front of my eyes, the sea road had turned into a mountain road with a cliff and no guard rail on one side.

I had gotten angry and when the scenery changed I got scared too. So when dad swerved and careened over the cliff my wings were already out. I don't know how I got the door open and I don't know how I got Lexi out of her car seat. All I can remember is flying to the edge of the road and looking over the cliff. That day my mother, my father, and my brother, my other half, all died.

As for me and Lexi, we had ended up with my uncle, and I hadn't used my powers since that day.

114 Reviews

Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 am
RoryLegend says...

[Logan]

As the briefing continued Logan kept stealing glances at Storm. She tried not to, tried to control herself, tried to focus on the mission ahead, but she couldn't. She was so excited to go on this mission, because Storm would be there. Oh she was falling all over him, she must look like an idiot. She reached down and scratched Crest's ears.
"Thanks." He said quietly looking up at her.

-Benjamin Mee

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 pm
Maybe says...

Aaron-

I blinked. "But... they can't..."

Arkarian nodded. "They found a way. A loophole in our defenses. They attack tonight."

"So that's what this is all about!?"

He nodded again.

"Will we be cloaked?"

"I'm afraid not. You know the rules: you can only be cloaked on a mission to the past. Not the present."

"Then that means the members of the order will know who we are!"

"But you will also know them."

I ran a hand through my hair. "Great. This is just great."

"Look, Aaron, none of us asked for this. But we cannot let them get into the Citadel. Who knows what will happen if they do!"

I sighed. "I know, i know. It's just...what if i know one of them? What if they recognize me? Or anyone else going?"

"That is a risk we're all going to have to take."

Ian-

Yes! A new mission! We were breaking into the Guard's prized Citadel.

I sat on the front steps to the school, holding my math textbook. I was told that i would be getting a new apprentice, a girl. So i waited.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:30 pm
Rydia says...

Litvia

I observed the boy discreetly. He was sixteen, give or take a year. Black hair hung to his shoulders, so straight and sharp, just like his other features. And those eyes. Those eyes made me want to look away.

Instead, I forced a smile and tugged gently on a wispy lock of silvery-blond hair, letting a light, airy laugh escape my lips.

"You actually waited? Oh you're just so sweet!" Bounding down the steps, I threw my arms around him and then slipped his right arm around my shoulder and pulled him down the steps. His feet fell into place beside mine, out of habit no doubt, but his face and the stiff arc of his spine registered surprise.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato