z

Young Writers Society

Zip

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna looked around, when Bella came back and informed her of the town she smiled,

"That's my home town, we'll be safe there." She grinned, they headed back towards the group, Bella was talking but SEnna just thought, There was no way she was going to let Dagoon kill her. HE was dead wrong, she would kill him first. SHe smiled, maybe just maybe a little scaring of the animals woudl help her. SHe could recruit that stupid panther. (Puma are sometimes called pathers by the way) Maybe not so stupid. Maybe her protection. It was HUGE, bigger then she had seen before. She smiled, this might just work.

*Can I bring in another charactor?*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:24 am
Bella says...

*I don't see why you couldn't. You'll have to ask DM/Maybe though.*

Bella and Senna walked back to the group. Dagoon was talking to the others, telling them some strange story about his life.

"Change of plans," Senna said in a take-charge sort of way.

"What do you mean?"

"There's a large village over there," Bella pointed. "It's not too far away, and it'll be a nice, safe place to stay for a while."

"Why would we want to stay there?"

"Fine, don't come with," Bella didn't feel like putting up with all the arguing. "Stay here and let the Pumas eat you."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"That town might not be any safer then out here." Dagoon said.

"It is a very safe town, in fact I live there." Senna replied she turned and started towards the woods Bella following, the others did too. "Oh, and don't worry about the pumas, Dagoon can just fight them away, unless he doesn't want to."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero