z

Young Writers Society

Nightwalkers of Seera

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev stirred. He had been lying in the dirt for an hour or so and he was getting very edgy. As if he wasn't already. He tried to stand but he felt a sharp pain fill his body. He collapsed on the ground. He tried again and this time he managed to stand. He winced when he tried to walk. He took a few more steps and got used to the pain.
"What's this raid that you're talking about?" Sev asked Black. She jumped a little not expecting to see him up yet.
"You should be resting. Go lay down and we'll take care of this for the time being." Black answered acting like a protective parent.
"What happened to the fool?" Sev asked.
"We killed him. That's all you need to know." Black answered.
"Now his parents will come looking for him and then it'll kick off this war real good." Sev answered dryly.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:42 am
Lindsaroo says...

Tallie had fallen asleep. Eating too much always made her tired. She walked around and saw a few of the were's carrying Vince's body. She saw they were burying him.

"Holy crap. You killed Vince." She said to know one in particular.

"Nah. We just knocked him out and are burying him alive for the fun of it." One male said as he finished filling up the hole.

"Ya think ya funny huh? I don't think you'll see yourself as funny when ya gots three holes in ya head." Tallie said putting her hand on a gun. "But oh well. I guess I'll just have to find another brainless kind to scare the wits out of." She let out a laugh.

"Tallie, watch it." Lethero said.

"Yeah yeah." She said rolling her eyes. She saw Sev standing up slightly holding his side. She realized what had happened.

"Woah...He shot you? That little punk actually shot you? You must've been asleep when he shot you. But you weren't huh? Man, you gots to be the worst were ever." She was laughing really loud and heard a growl from him.

"Tallie, stop it now. You may like to act like an ass around guys to seem cool, but I won't have that here!" Lethero snapped. Tallie turned bright red and some of the pack laughed.

"Lethero." She growled. "You'd better watch it! You know that I could care less about any male on this earth!" Tallie wanted to tackle Lethero so badly. She held herself together.

"I'm going to forget you said that." She spat. "Need any help? I'm getting bored shooting random kids." Lethero's smile brightened.

"So you're finally gonna--"

"No. I already told you no. Never gonna happen Lethero. I just want to know if there's anything I can do."
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:19 am
TNCowgirl says...

Reskno chuckled,

"This packs proves to be an adventure in and of its self." He said,

"Don't walk lightly." Terkeno warned.

"Do I ever?" He smiled and walked towards Lethero Terkeno following him. THey were soon surronded. Lethero looked at Reskno and motioned for the wolves to move away from them.

"Who is this Terkeno?" He demanded

"I wasn't the only one that survived..." She started.

"I thought you said you were." Lethero hissed. Reskno stepped protectinly in front of her.

"If you would let her finish, you would know that she had no clue that I was still alive. I trailed her thinking she might be a trator wolf, though she isn't capable of that." Reskno said,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:48 pm
Lethero says...

"One can never be too certain who's a traitor," Lethero said. "I had a wolf once, he was the best in the pack, next in command to me, he turned us in to the humans."

"Well, Terkano is not a traitor," Reskno yelled, "I vouch for her."

"I know she isn't a traitor."

"How?"

"Her eyes, I saw in her eyes that she has experianced hardships by humans. I know she won't turn us in."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:02 pm
Maybe says...

Keski stood in the shadows of the bush, downwind from the rest. She stood, unseen, and watched. Ankot came up beside her.

"Yes?" Keski asked

"Noname is in the park." Ankot said, trying to catch his breath.

"Damn." Keski swore.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:44 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero appeared outside the human warehouse with his pack and everyone that wished to come. "Well," Lethero said, "it's now or never." Letting his wrist blades form on his hands, Lethero kicked down the door. "Let's go."

"They ran into complete darkness, but it didn't matter to Lethero because of his night vision in his helmet. Finding a light swith, he quickly flipped that on and was confronted by a human.

"Ahhhh, a Werewolf, this should be to easy killing you." The human raised his gun to fire, but Lethero pulled out his gun and hit the man in the heart killing him instantly.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Terkeno and Reskno followed Lethero's pack at a distance. They snuck in the back door and quickly killed two humens with out a sound. THey could hear men running to where LEthero's pack was. Reskno nodded towards a door and Terkeno leaned against the wall listening. She held up three fingers and Reskno pushed the door open jumping through. Terkeno followed. There were three men standing there with their backs to them. They spun around pulling guns out. One fired before Terkeno killed him. Reskno killed the other two. There was a cut on his arm where a bullet had grazed him.
Want a Readers crit???

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:24 pm
Layleun says...

Black, Butterfly, Stingshine, Bluebarrel, Kail, Redwing, and Sabra crouched on the roof of the attack point. Each of them held a grenade strap, and their specialty weapons. Blackwalker paced around until she found a loose skylight.

She motioned them in as she unhinged the window. She placed a grapple hook on the sill and lowered herself into the building. When everyone lowered themselves down she quietly barked orders.

"Stingshine and Kail, you two go cut the power. Kail, you do it, Sting," she looked at Sting who wasn't good at electronics, "you guard."

Kail ruffled his pink hair, "Well are you sure I can do this?"

Black nodded, ever since Blue Cy, their favorite electronics man, had died, Kail was unsure about computers.

As they ran off Black assigned other posts, "Barrel, Butterfly, you two go help Lethero and the outcasts."

She turned around and faced the last brunette, "As for you, we shall find something fun to do."

Redwing grinned and flipped her machine gun into place.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 am
Maybe says...

Keski paced outside the warehouse, unseen, hiding in the shadows. She turned to see Ankot approaching her at a run. Two dark shapes materialized behind him from out of the smog and the sound of distant shots echoed in the small alley. Keski swore and ran to help.

Keski leaped onto one of the humans and went directly for the throat. Whithin moments, he was laying dead at her feet. Ankot stood over the second, blood staining his muzzle. He had a small cut on his leg, but was otherwise unharmed.

"Why did you bring them here!?" Keski whispered furiously, glaring at her second in command.

"I couldnt take them both. If i went for one, the other would shoot me!" Ankot protested.

"Alright, im sorry. I've been on edge recently." Keski appoligized.

"I can see that," Ankot replied.

*all i got for now.*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

43 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:52 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev walked around the park scowling because the pack left him behind while they got to hunt down some humans. He walked out of the park toward the gun store. He wanted to help and he knew just the way. He walked into the store. The store keeper obviously didn't know who he was because he asked if he could help.
"No. I'm just looking right now." Sev answered.
"Okay if you need any-" the keeper stopped suddenly.
"You! You're one of them aren't you? I will not have your kind in here!" The store keeper pulled a rifle out from under the counter and fired on Sev. Sev dived behind a shelf of gun cases. He didn't want to kill the man so he attached a silencer to his left pistol and loaded a dart that had enough medication to knock a Rhino out for 6 hours. It would certainly do the job. Sev felt a twinge of pain from his side where he had been shot earlier. He could hear the keeper coming up and down the isle. When the keeper had stopped, Sev shot the dart into the keepers neck. He was out for a long time. Sev holstered his pistol and picked up a sniper rifle with plenty of ammo. This was all the help he could give.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

169 Reviews

Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:44 am
Lethero says...

Lethero quickly dispatched two humans by slitting there throats, then took out his gun and took out another. All of a sudden a human in front of him fell with a bullet hole in his head. Turning around he focused his helmets sight and saw Sev on a roof with a rifle. "Damn kid," Lethero cursed to himself.

*Is it just me or was YWS shutdown for a while*

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*it shut down for a while*

Terkeno and Reskno ran through another door and saw Lethero, a bullet smaked at the door they were standing by and they both jumped back through it.

*Sorry its all I got.*
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:49 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero found Black in the mess. He spun her arounf and yelled, "I thought I told your team to stay where they were till Sev was good."

"We did," Black said defensively.

"And did you tell Sev to stay?"

"Yes."

"Then what's he doing on that roof with a rifle."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

43 Reviews

Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:33 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sev emptied the rest of his current clip. He exchanged it for a new one that was beside him. He took aim and found his mark, a human who had strayed too far from his group.
"I wonder what happened to him?" Sev asked himself, chuckling. He spotted Lethero and Black fighting inside the building.
"What are they doing? They're supposed to be fighting the humans, not each other." Sev asked himself again. He continued to aim through the window as a human was about to jump on Black with a knife. She spotted the person quickly and kicked him in the air. As he was suspended, Sev shot him twice and saw his body crumble. Sev then had the strangest feeling, he felt as if someone was sneaking on him so he pulled his pistol out and hid it in front of him. He continued to pick off humans acting as if nothing was wrong. He heard the rustle of boots behind him. His wolf instincs kicked in. He rolled to one side just as a metal pipe smashed down where he was laying. His pistol in hand, Sev shot the person. The human fell to its knees.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Layleun says...

Black watched as a human fell through the opening in the roof. Of course Sev was up there standing with his pistol. Lethero was still going on about something beside her.

"Ok! Shut up! I'm going to go all crazy and make things happen if you don't shut your face!"

On cue, Kail finished the power cutting and the lights went out. Lethero chuckled beside her in complete darkness. Their eyes adjusted to the darkness. Black spotted Redwing wielding her machine gun. She saw Black and ran up to her. She made a series of shrill whistles and went back to firing. Black laughed and swiped at a human with her knife.

"What the hell was that about?" Lethero asked as her kicked the last human alive in the room.

Black wiped dust from her arms, "Red's mute remember? She said she was going to look for trouble."

"And that's funny because....."

Severance jumped through the roof gap and landed while cocking his weapon, "Because when Redwing looks for trouble, it's usually eliminated with seconds of her arrival."

Lethero dragged and hand across his cheek, "Oh."

I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie