z

Young Writers Society

Immortal war

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren picked Kira up and onto her shoulder so they could keep going and Kira could rest. Bruken walked over and Kira got on his back and they kept going.

"I wonder how Nark is." Siren sighed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm
Lethero says...

Wasko walked over to a group, two of them was carrying one person. "Who be you?"

"Kira," one of them said."

Wasko smiled, "I've been looking for you. I've heard of your troubles and it's a Element's job to help the people with troubles."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Siren looked at him a little untrusting.

"How do we know we can trust you?" SHe asked looking him over.
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:10 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

"Wait." Kira said past the sudden rush of dizzyness. "You're an Elemental?"
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:09 am
sylverdawn says...

can i join in i'll post my profile, and thing. If you don't want me to join you can just ignore it.

name- Raslia (Ras)
age- 17
gender- female

race- Drake. If you don't know what a drake is they're immortal humans, born with dragon souls, they have the ability to shift between dragon and human, only those two forms though. The only way to really tell them apart from humans is their pointed ears, and slanted, jewel colored eyes. They're often mistaken for elves in human form. They are also soul-bonded to a pure blood dragon. In Ras' case Fire is her dragon he has battle mode, where he's huge, and normal mode. Where he's is small enough to ride on Ras' shoulder, about the size of a large falcon. Fire likes sleeping on Ras' head.

appearance- Hair is ruby-red, with eyes the color of amber/topaz, her skin is almond colored with a gold dust on it. And she's around 5,4 in height.

abilities- Manipulates the fire element, since she and Fire are of the Flame Dragon Clan. There are four Dragon Clans in total, each to there corresponding elements, and they're not near as good at using them as elementals. The clans are Flame (fire), Sea (water), Sky (wind), and Stone (earth).

personality- Sarcastic, and a smartass. But extremely loyal to her friends. With one huge temper. Likes to fight/party/gamble. Is a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

other- Ras' is the daughter of the Flame Dragon king, the Phoenix (phoenix is the title of the fire clan's leader, just like prince, or count. On inheriting the throne it becomes the new rulers name). Her dad is famous for burning one of the largest immortal cities on Taraian. She's not on good terms with her father, who's really strict, he just thinks she's at THAT age, and keeps sending warriors to bring her home. She sides with immortals even though Drakes in general, and her clan in particular, side with humans.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wasko was just about to answer Kira's question when suddenly a commotion broke out on the other side of the hill. Curious the group went to check out the noise. In the small wood they saw what looked like a pair of elves yelling at the top of the lungs. The man looked to be about thirty, and wore well worn leather armor worked with red and gold flame patterns. The girl seemed around 17, she hadn't even reached the age when immortals froze into their immortality. (The age when they stop aging physically) And she looked almost like a living flame.

"No! I won't go back Jessen." The girl was yelling right then. "I don't understand, why do dad, and the other drake leaders side with the humans?"

Kallik sucked in his breath at the word drake. Drake's were one of the few immortal races that actually sided, almost to a man, with humans. And it was clear that these two were drake's, probably from the Flame Clan judging by the man's clothes.

"Because human's are our roots and we must defend them, if we didn't help them they would kill any drake child born to them instantly. If we didn't side with them we'd face extinction" The man, Jessen, was still talking in an even tone. But you could tell from how red his face was getting that he was about to blow. "And Flame sides with humans because the Lord Phoenix, your FATHER commands it. Because so many people want to kill you, I was ordered to bring you home, and that is what I will do."

"Why would people want to kill ME anyway?" The drake girl, who was apperantly royalty, was losing her temper. Small orange and green flames licked up her arms, emnating from her clenched fists.

"Understand this Lady Raslia, you are the Phoenix's daughter, and the first drake born of drake lineage, and not human, in our race's entire history. The very fact that you BREATHE, is reason enough for people to want to kill you. Now come home!"

"NO! NO! NO! I WON'T!" Suddenly a portal of flame opened behind Jessen. Face set, Ras pushed forward with her hand's, Jessen went flying through the fire and vanished, as Ras Sent him home (sent or sending, to teleport over large distances, through an element you have an affinity with).

The flames died out and in there place was a small dragon, that shone in the sunlight, its scales ranging in all shades of red, orange, and yellow. Mostly red though. The dragon flew to Ras landing on her head, smiling Ras reached up and scratched Rire along his spine ridges.

Suddenly she heard a noise and turned around. "Who's there?"

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:14 am
TNCowgirl says...

*Your fine, this one just died forever ago. I'll have to read through it again before I can post and I have to go :'(. But we shall see. *
Want a Readers crit???

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne