z

Young Writers Society

Fandom Block Party

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:08 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

“Cool. I’m still Ana.” Ana said as she turned a cartwheel in the air. “Wait, can I go any higher? She lifted a few inches higher and got a peek over the bushes. “Woah, guys. That’s one heck of a house.” Her eyes widened.
izzywidgeon

4145 Reviews

Reviews: 4145
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:49 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
Meet Harriet Danvers, daughter of Poseidon. She's around 5 2" ish I think at this point in time. She's around a month away from turning 16 and this is right after the war with the Titans. She's got sea green eyes (duh) and flaming red hair (like all of my protagonists RIP). She used to be super shy, pretty naive and unsure of herself but she's matured quite a bit now thanks to le war but she's still fairly shy around strangers although now a lot more confident about her own abilities.

Also she's jumping in here late lol.

Harriet was on her third walk of the day. After months of hard fighting, just wandering around camp and doing nothing was starting to be rather boring. There hadn't even been a monster attack in recent times. She should probably hit up the woods one of these days or make something up.

As she walked someone ran up to her with a letter. It was one of the many new demigods they'd been getting: Jofa, son of Hermes.

"There was a letter for you, Harriet," he said.

"Thank you Jofa, trying to take over your father's job are we?" she joked.

"No," he said, going bright red and running off quickly. Harriet smiled as she watched him run off. He was one of the younger ones they had at nine, and was the only shy Hermes kid she'd ever seen.

She opened the letter and scanned through it. A party. That's a bit late. Its been a month since we won. Is Zeus trying to get away with two parties? Oh well, at least it'll break this monotony.

She turned to run off to inform her brother Percy when she suddenly felt herself moving through the air. It felt like shadow travel only with less...shadows. She arrived to the most interesting group of people she'd ever run into.

"Umm...hii," she said nervously, "I'm Harriet." She dropped the letter, putting a finger in her pocket, where her trusted weapon lay, disguised in the form of mechanical pencil.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:52 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

"Oh, cool, another magic person. Way to make me feel more like plain vanilla than usual." Ana settled back on the ground and raised a brow.
izzywidgeon

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:12 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Spoiler! :
okay I'm back for the moment
Dallas raised an eyebrow and laughed a bit. "I'm just as 'normal' as you are, hon'," he replied, flashing Ana his signature smirk.

56 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 am
View Likes
izzywidgeon says...

"You know what, I take it back, you're not hot, you're annoying." Ana rolled her eyes at Dally and looked up at the sky. "Can I you know, uh, get a machete or something, to hack down all these shrubs?"
..A pocketknife materialized in her life hand. "..Well, at least it has a spoon." She shrugged as she peered at all the little tools that fanned out from it. She turned to Harriet and squinted. "Half-blood..like from the books. Have you got a weapon?"
She vaguely remembered reading the Percy Jackson series..but got bored once The Lost Hero came out.
izzywidgeon

4145 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:21 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Um, yeah, why?" asked Harriet. "Also where exactly are we? I swear if it's you pulling a silly surprise part again Apollo, I'm reporting this to Artemis." She shouted the last part to the sky.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:35 am
View Likes
Valkyria says...

Athena’s eyes snapped to the redhead when she confirmed that she was a half-blood, though she didn’t understand what anything else was.

“Half-blood?” repeated Athena. “You must go to Ilvermorny then.” Athena rapped the Hogwarts crest on her robe. “I go to Hogwarts. It’s nice to meet you; I’m Athena.”
Last edited by Valkyria on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:59 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally snorted, looking around at the group. "Aight, so we've got three crazy people with powers, a pony, and... uh... you," he said, looking at Ana in amusement. "I've got my switchblade if ya need it," he smiled, teasingly as he watched her struggle with the small pocket knife. He ran his hand through his pale blonde hair and sighed. "But now what's gon' happen? What're we meant to do in this--" he looked around again, attempting to find the words to describe this place. He peered over the bushes at his full height where Ana had mentioned seeing a house. "--Shoot you're right that is one heck of a house-- if you can even call it that. Woo-wee, I say we go up there where it's probably got even more fancy shenanigans!"

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:14 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

"WEEEEEEEE!" Pinkie leaped a few times, meeting the bewildered gazes of the humans before her. Atleast she understood what they said; she had no idea what to do among them. She wish she had the rest of the Mane 6 along with her, this didn't seem like an ordinary party at all. But hey, it seemed harmless so far. And fun.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh what if I become an Alicorn?" Pinkie looked up and screamed, "GIMME A HORN AND WINGSSSS!"

And horn and wings she got.

"Yay!" She squealed. "Ooooooh you're right, that is one big house! Which means..."

"WE'RE GONNA GET A BIG PARTY!"

Aaaannd cue music. Pinkie breaks into song.

"I'm here, I'm here, among the humans with hands!
I'm here, at a peculiar party with people who stand!"
"This is like nothing I've ever seen beforeeeee
What more could I have asked forrrr?"

And she continues.
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:21 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally jumped in bewilderment, "HOLY CRAP IT CAN TALK! EVEN WORSE-- IT SINGS!" He shouted in a panic and pointed his blade at the winged horse. "S-STAY AWAY OR ELSE I'LL PUT ONE THROUGH YA!" He yelled.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:31 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

Pinkie stared at the blade, cross-eyed. "Ah that takes ms back to that time I made cupcakes with Rainbow Dash's insi- AH, WAIT DON'T KILL ME!"

She flew backwards with her wings, a good distance away from the human named Dally. "I know nothing about you just like you probably don't know anything about me! So..." She spun around and crouched, moving her hands speedily for a few seconds before meeting Dally's gaze again with a cupcake in her hand.

She held the pink cupcake out to Dally as a sort of peace offering. "I'm Pinkie Pie! It's nice to meet you, Dally! And everybody else!"
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:44 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally stared at the brightly colored cupcake. He shook his head, putting his blade away hesitantly. "I only accept Darry and Ponyboy's chocolate cake," he replied, his voice trembling a bit. "But uh..." he snickered, "nice to meet you Pinkie Pie." for a grown horse, she was sure childish. Childish and a trip. He smiled
Last edited by NastyMajesty on Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:50 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Dally adjusted his collar on the leather jacket as a frigid wind throughout the landscape. "Shoot this is turning out to be one of them scary stories that Pony reads," he shivered as some fog began to roll in, "I swear if it starts rainin--" at once, thunder clapped and rain began to pour down on the group. "It seems I wasn't a-woofin'," he muttered. He immediately glared at the girl who claimed to be Harriet. "You said that you was Poseidon's kid?" He recalled Pony tellin' him somethin' 'bout Greek myths and the god of storms. "This your doing?" He asked a bit threateningly.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:54 am
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

Suddenly, he remembered something. He looked up at the sky, water getting into his icy blue eyes. "CAN WE HAVE AN UMBRELLA OR SOMTHIN' HERE?!" He yelled, beginning to get soaked. Lightning shot down from the sky in front of him. "AH DANG IT YOU!" He shook his fists in anger, staring at the charred spot on the ground. "I say we leave. Hopefully, we don't find ourselves dead like in them horror stories," he glanced at Pinkie and Ana whom he had gotten quite fond of in the past couple of minutes, "You girls comin'?" he asked them.

4145 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:59 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Um, nope never heard of that," said Harriet," should I know that? Cool crest though. We don't have anything like that. But I'm from Camp Half - Blood. You a half blood to. Also, Athena, that's a very weird name for a half blood, and you certainly aren't the actual Athena."

Then a flying horse appeared out of nowhere and Harriet was very confused. "Is that a pegasi?" She was about to try and talk through her ability when it suddenly started to sing and dance. [i]What in the world?{/s]

And then it began to get stormy. The weather was changing faster than it did during Zeus' temper tantrums and that was saying something.

"Thus your doing?" asked a man threateningly.

"No," she said, flatly, instantly on guard. She took out her pencil, twirling it around with her fingers.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer