z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:58 am
Lethero says...

"Georgia," Lethero said with surprise, "what are you doing...what happened to your clothes?"

*sry**leaves Alice to do whatever evil thing she has in mind.*
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:11 am
Alice says...

*yeah dark magic's right i'm not gonna stay evil for long*

Georgia smiled cruely and blasted dark magic at them. She didn't speak but she just kept blasting everyone. When they had spread apart she turned into a wolf and charged Lethero.

Every step released dark magic from her, and soon she had depleated it all. She turned back into her human fourm and fainted.

*there no more evil*
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:19 am
Lethero says...

"Lethero," called a voice from above, "watch out for Georgia, she's gone evil." It was Ajle.

"Yeah, I noticed," Lethero said, "but I think it's over."

*fends off writer's block*

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:50 am
Maybe says...

Alje flew down and landed gracefully between Lethero and Georgia. She quickly changed into a human and ran to Georgia, kneeling down beside her.

"Give me your cloak." she command, holding her hand out to Lethero. He sighed and handed it over. She covered Georgia with it and looked at Lethero

"The dark magic is gone from her. She is harmless and will be back to herself in a few hours." Alje said, standing up.

"What happened?" Lethero asked, looking around. People were staring at them, especially Alje and Georgia.

"Uh..long story, that. Maybe not the best to tell around here..." Alje said, scratching her head.

"I agree." Lethero said. "Well, the humans know we are here, and well...as things stand now...i can't tell if thats a bad thing."

*Aha! I was right! *Looks around pointedly*...ok, sorry. i'm done now.*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

169 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Lethero says...

"What are these beasts doing here," yelled one man.

"Let's kill them before they can escape," a second called.

"I let them here," Sam called, "they have come in friendship."

"Beasts cannot ask friendship," the first man yelled.

Lethero drew his sword. "We are not the dumb animals you think we are," he called, "we have families like you. We live in the woods only because you force us there. We'd be just as good as you if it weren't for your zeleous ancestors, who taught you to hate us."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:26 pm
Maybe says...

"Lethero is right." Alje said, raising her head high. "We are not mindless beasts, waiting for you humans to track us down and kill us. We, like Lethero said, have families, and friends. Oh, sure we have been able to make enemies among us, but haven't humans, too? We are tired of running because we do not want to kill. When we kill the humans, it is because they come intending to kill US. I ask you, have you ever seen a mythical creature come into on of your villages and start killing off your people randomly, just because they feel like it? No, i thought not. But we have seen humans, for no reason, come and hunt us down. What have we ever wronged you that you have not wronged us?"

The humans looked at one another...some with anger, some with fear, and some with understanding. Alje was relieved to see it was mostly the later.

"We are here, to make a peace treaty, not to kill you. There are other things out there, things we have seen, that could kill us all, including you humans. It is set on killing the mythical creatures, but if we die, it will turn its attention on you, most likely."

Now the humans were all looking at Lethero and Alje with some respect, awe, fear, and understanding in their eyes. Only one or two still looked angry.

"Now, will you make the treaty, or not?"
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:35 pm
Lindsaroo says...

Telayna was in Sam's arms. He was looking at eveyone and thinking of how he knew them. How they might respond.

"But then if you befriend us, those things will be after us as well as you." Someone spoke up. Telayna, still in Sam's arms, spoke up.

"Do you think we want to be like this? We were born this way. How would you feel if your son or daughter was like us? Would you still kill them? Wouldn't you love them all the same? Wouldn't you help them and protect them still?" She had pulled away from Sam now.

"Telayna is right. As well as the rest of them. I learned to love her." Telyana looked at him but he din't even turn red. He was totally serious. "I've known you all for the longest time. You trusted me. I hope you still do. I've never made a stupid choice, even considering my age. I'm on their side. Please join me. Let's make the treaty. Join their side." Sam was facing everyone. One man walked forward and stood to face Lethero. He looked afriad at first but then he smiled and stuck out his hand. Lethero took it and shook his hand. A little girl walked up and hugged Lethero's leg and a few laughed. Before you could tell, everyone was walking up to them and shaking hands and hugging. Telayna ran to Sam and hugged him. She whispered in his ear. "I love you too Sam." Then a few men came up and they started talking. Telayna walked over to Lethero and stood next to him.

"And you thought this wouldn't work." She laughed and he rolled his eyes.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:34 pm
Lethero says...

"Well sometimes, it's hard to change someones feelings. ecspecially if it's ancestorial hate," Lethero said. "Even after this passes, I'll have a hard time trusting them, but I know my pups will be taught to trust humans."

Telayna started to giggle. "Do you have anyone in mind you like?"

Lethero rolled his eyes. "What about Althen and Sam, who you going to choose?"

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:53 pm
Lindsaroo says...

She stopped laughing and looked at him. She looked over to Sam then to Althen who had just appeared from the woods with everyone else.

"I...I don't know." She said quietly.

"So you're just gonna go with both?" She whacked him in the back of the head.

"Not funny you dork." She spat.

"I thought we were supposed to be proving we were harmless." He said, rubbing the back off his head.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:19 am
Alice says...

Georgia roused herself and couldn't remember what was going on. She stood up and wrapped Lethero's cloak tight around her. She turned into her defult fourm again, but this time added her gown.

When she was satisfied that she was fully clothed she removed his cloak and wrapped it around Lethero.

"Thanks," she said, "could somebody explain why I had it in the first place?"
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:21 am
Lethero says...

"Well," Ajle began to explain, "you kind of got possessed by dark magic."

"Then you came in here naked, and tried to kill me," Lethero cut in. "Then the magic ran out and you were out."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:30 am
Alice says...

Georgia's face turned red and she let her hair cover her face. How did that happen? Why couldn't she remember that? Why did she pick Lethero out to begin with? Why did she lose her clothes?

"I'm so sorry Lethero, and anybody else who I hurt... I didn't hurt anybody badly did I?"
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:21 am
Maybe says...

Alje stood next to Georgia. "You did not hurt anyone, thankfully."

"Thats a relief." Georgia said. She glanced around. "Where are we exactly?"

"We're in the humans village, trying to make a peace treaty. So far, things are looking promising." Alje said.

*Head/desk i dont know what to put!*

270 Reviews

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:20 am
Alice says...

"Did I screw things up?" Georgia didn't approve of the treaty-because of her own personal feelings-but if it meant the safty of the pack, she'd shut up.

"I don't think so," Lethero reassured.
I just lost the game.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:52 am
DragonWriter says...

Catalinna , in her trusty cat form, appears next to leothero and looks around at all the humans.

"man, one liltle cat nap, yall could not wait." wisper's cattalina. grumbles a few unintellgible words. Sits and waits for leothero to answer, twicthing he tail as time passes.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
In coclusion, Steaphine Meyer is a rocking, ruling, and kick butt authour!
That is the TRUTH!

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White