z

Young Writers Society

Hunted 2 *Not accepting*

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm
SisterItaly says...

Domi

Tarrion stumbled over to the tent as I walked beside him. Naz was right out, completely unconscious. I shuddered, imagining what COULD have happened. And, more importantly WHO it could have happened to. Tarrion. My Tarrion. The Tarrion I just gave everything to. The thought alone made me start crying and worrying for our well being.

He set naz down on our only cot, that other girl probably wouldn't like it but right now she didn't matter, Naz mattered. She was hurt, and bleeding. So many things could have happened. I quickly grabbed some old clothes and shredded them, helping Tarrion bandage Naz. My stomach did a flip, so I sat back. Either this was that gross or I was getting sick again.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 pm
eldEr says...

Tarrion

I wanted to puke. This was absolutely disgusting, and I had never been good around blood. Blood was linked to one too many vulgar things, I guess. My stomach twisted into a firm knot. I was soaking up blood from a gash on her stomach with an old shirt. The redder the shirt got, the more I felt like I was going to vomit everywhere.

I released the shirt and turned, ignoring the fact that I was trembling and my face was probably completely white, and scanned the others.

"Gemma, you sewed up Annie that one time, didn't you?" I asked, voice trembling slightly. I cleared my throat quickly, praying that nobody had noticed.

She nodded. "Yeah..." she didn't sound eager to jump at Naz. I doubted anybody really would be.

"Do you think...you're probably better at this than I am. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing," I muttered, examining the blood on my shirt. I had a sudden urge to tear if off right there and run to the stream for a good long bathe. "Maiara, Amy, I need you two to go to the supplies in the back and bring in bandages, painkillers, whatever Gemma needs."

I cast a nervous glance back at the unconscious Naz. No way were we losing her. The last thing we needed was another one of us dead, especially with Annie breaking down over Kyle's death. She's fine. Wren's probably found her already, she'll be okay. I told myself quickly.

Ryder

Okay, so maybe sitting through somebody screaming was the stupidest thing I had ever done in my whole life. Give me a break, I was absolutely boggled. The last thing I wanted was to go back there and get pounded by some overprotective brother.

Of course, not going back was, like I said, stupid.

I stood up slowly, suddenly feeling slightly nervous about being out here alone. Beasts. Whatever they were, I really doubted I wanted to run into one. They had killed that Kyle-guy, sent Annie into some emotional vortex that wanted to take her life away from her, and who knows what other problems they had caused.

"Just walk Ry. You've got your gun, you'll be fine," I told myself quietly. As if it would do any good. What if I didn't pull it out quick enough? What if it moved too fast and I missed? What if it jumped on my from behind before I had a chance to figure out it was even there? "Stop it."

I walked quickly, constantly checking over my shoulder, cringing every time a bird took flight. This was ridiculous.

Of course, it was ridiculous until I heard something howling. The sound got me sprinting for the safety of camp, assuming it wasn't being ravaged. "Okay, that was a little bit of overkill, don't you think Ry?" I frowned. "And now you're going insane and talking to yourself. Well then."

When I finally did get to camp, I found myself very much living. Which was good, much better than arriving dead anyways. There was a lot of commotion coming from the tent, and as far as I could tell, nobody was outside. So, not immediately running back to camp after somebody screamed was a very, very stupid idea.

I made my way towards the tent hesitantly.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 pm
SisterItaly says...

*1 WEEK LATER*
DOMI

My stomach was killing me. I had been barfing non-stop for the past few days, which was worrying Tarrion. On top of that Naz was still in a coma, and we all worried for her and her health. I turned over and hurled into the pot again. What worried me most of all, was the fact I wasn't on my period. Usually, being late for your period made you happy. But not after you made love to someone and started hurling up your guts. I kept telling myself, it wasn't possible. I couldn't be. But there was that hint of doubt hanging in my mind.

I know sat in the tent, hugging my knees to my stomach. Tarrion was gone somewhere outside with the others, because he thought I was sleeping. I glanced over to Naz, Gemma, yet again, was a miracle worker. When Naz woke up, she would be in pain, but not as much pain as she would be if we had left her. I turned over and hurled again, the smell of vomit growing more... prominent in the tent. Maiara came in, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.
"Sorry, are you OK? Your as white as a ghost." She said softly.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm fine just... just a little worried." I replied, burying my face in my knees.
She came over and sat beside me, putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Are you sure?" She asked, I looked up slightly to see the sincere look on her face.
"Yes, it's just... I-I think I'm pregnant." I quickly covered my face with my hands, tears springing into my eyes. She awkwardly wrapped her arms around me and patted my back.
"It's OK. Does Tarrion know?" She asked, I looked up and wiped my eyes.
"No. Please don't tell him I don't want him to get mad. Promise me you won't tell him." I pleaded, on the verge of panic.
"I don't know..." she started. I squeezed her arm slightly.
"Please!" I whispered loudly, my voice leaving me as tears steamed out of my eyes. She contemplated for a moment, then looked back up to me.
"I won't."
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm
eldEr says...

Tarrion

I leaned on the make-shift chicken coup, watching the stupid birds peck at the ground. They seemed so carefree there, content with their little area and calm lifestyles. I was jealous, and I was jealous of chickens of all things. How utterly normal of me.

The past week had been horrible. Naz was still in her coma, Domi was sick (again) and Annie had not been coping well with Kyle's death. She came and went as she pleased, rarely speaking. She always had this look of murder on her face, like she would strangle whoever got close enough. Wren was trying her best, but I was losing hope.

I sighed heavily, the past week's events running through my mind. Domi was my main concern right now. She was vomitting non-stop and the past day or so she'd seemed...distant.

I was worried about her, what if she died of dehydration? I shuddered, shoving the thought away. She would not die. She would be fine.

But what if...?

"Stop it," I told myself out loud. She would be fine.

I sighed again, averting my gaze to the tent. Most people were streering clear of it now, considering what was going on inside. Nobody wanted to catch the bug, and it would probably be best if they completely avoided the tent altogether.

I straightened, making my way to the tent quickly. I pulled back the flap and stepped inside to see Domi near tears and a very concerned-looking Maiara sitting next to her. They both looked up at the same time. I could see Domi tense slightly. Something was not right.

I frowned. "What's wrong?"

Ryder

"Finally! Some actual privacy. You'd think it was forbidden here," I muttered, chuckling slightly.

Gemma snorted. "Until, of course, Duncan realises us gone."

I exhaled slowly. Duncn hadn't seemed to warm up to me any over the past week. I could hardly put my arm around Gemma without recieving a death-glare or being pulled the side and lectured and/or yelled at. (Usually both.) As much as I had been wanting it to, the romantic side of me hadn't exactly had much time to show.

"How much time do you think we have?" I asked, half-sarcasticly. A smirk crept across Gemma's face. I arched an eyebrow. "Uh-oh. What's Gemma thinking now?"

"We could have as much time as we want."

I felt my brow furrow. What was she getting at. "How do you figure that?"

She grinned up at me, eyes dancing in a way that made my heart flutter. "You remember when I told you I had left for a while?" she asked, a dreamy tone in her voice.

"Yeah..." I nodded slowly. This was not going in a direction I much cared for.

"Why not run off again?"

I blinked. "Gemma...the camp's in shambles. Who's going to help Naz and Domi if you're gone? Tarr's torn up, I can't just-"

She cut me off. "I feel like I'm more in the way than anything. Whatever I can do, Saph is perfectly capable of."

"I dunno..." I trailed off. She was so hard to say no to.

"Come on Ry! Do what you said you wished you had the guts to!" she pleaded.

I stared at her for a moment. The idea was, by all means, enticing. "Alright, fine," I said finally, "we'll leave tonight. It'll give us time to pack anything we might need and all of that stuff."

She beamed, pecking my on the lips and making my heart leap. What was I getting myself into?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 pm
SisterItaly says...

Domi

Tarrion came in, and asked what was wrong. My heart skipped a beat, stealing a glance at Maiara, and having to trust she wouldn't tell.
"N-nothing! I'm just not feeling good! Maybe fresh air will help, yes, I'll go for a walk," I rushed.
I stood and wiped my eyes, as Tarrion took a step forward.
"Then I'll come with you." He stated.
No. He couldn't come with me. He needed to stay away, or he might find out.
"Actually, I think I'll just lay down. I'm tired suddenly." I muttered.
I layed back down and glanced at Maiara again, as she left the tent. I silently prayed she wouldn't tell Tarr. I needed time, to figure this all out.

The Book.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:08 pm
jemjive says...

GEMMA

The past few weeks since I'd been back had been a whirl of drama, the exact thing I left to get away from. Yet I didn't regret returning, not at all. If I hadn't returned I wouldn't have met Ryder, I wouldn't have seen Duncan, as well as that is going. On top of that all, if I hadn't returned, there was a chance Naz might not still be with us. I know that Saph has some medical knowledge but she tends to rely on the spiritual side of things. Naz was in pretty bad shape, two broken ribs, a broken arm, an ugly gash on the head, and various cuts, bruises and bite marks. I don't think any of that magic mumbo jumbo would have helped her. She was doing good now, still in a comatose state, but stable. We were sure she would make it through, she had too.

In the mornings when I woke up, the first thought that crossed my mind as I soaked up a few seconds of the peaceful sunshine before stepping back into the real world was what it would be like to split again. I dreamed about how good it felt, living your life with no worries. I wanted to do it again and finally my dream was coming true, but this time we would be living our lives with no worries.

"Alright, fine," I said Ryder, a smile creeping across his face, "we'll leave tonight. It'll give us time to pack anything we might need and all of that stuff."

My heart leapt out of my chest as I planted a quick peck on his lips. This was beautiful, just beautiful.

DUNCAN

I don't understand, I just don't. Why the heck was I put on this island? Sure I was poking around in "The Company's" business, but seriously? I have no reason to be here. Are they hoping that I am going to share my knowledge? Because I haven't yet. I still don't know if it is a good thing to do yet. This camp is crazy, there is so much going on. Do I really need to throw that in there to? No, not yet at least.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Annie May~

My life couldn't get worse, but I was sure it couldn't get any batter, considering where we were. I came and went how I pleased, no one said anything to me. I was as free as I was before I met these people. I wanted to regret ever saving them, I wanted to regret helping them, letting them invite me in and help me. I wanted to take it all back, to undo what had been done. Most of all, I wanted to regret getting out of that helicopter before it went under, regret going back to camp when I was hurt. Why couldn't I die like anyone else would have? Why did I have to be so damn tough?

Worst of all, I was hurting my family, but I didn't really care--I couldn't.

But I didn't regret it, I was glad I had been through all of that, and I would be glad later I was going through hell now.

Wren was doing her best to help me, but there wasn't much to do with a suicidal girl who lost everything and everyone she ever loved. Hell, I had lost my parents, the guy I loved, and now I was losing my sister and family just by acting this way. But I couldn't bring myself to care... about any of it. I just couldn't.

So why was I still trying?

I still had a family to live for if anything, I shouldn't hurt them either. It was wrong to hurt them just because I was hurting. So maybe trying to talk to someone was good. But who? Who would listen, who wouldn't judge, who wouldn't try to tell me it would be alright when it wouldn't, who wouldn't try to fill my head with promises of safety? Tar was the only one I could think of, but he was a little busy, so I decided to do what I did best.

"Hey," I heard someone say behind me, and I jumped at the suddeness. I was watching Tar help Domi the best he could, while I waited patiently for one moment to talk to him. Turning, I saw Amy standing over me, a soft smile on her lips. "What's wrong?" she asked when she noticed the tears in my eyes. This was a common site now, and her question angered me.

"Well, lets see. I lost everything I could ever want or hope for, my life has been shit, and now I'm posotive that we're all going to die. No, nothings wrong," I said sarcastically, falling to my knees and glaring up angrily. She sat next to me at the edge of the forest, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Well, I came from a family who had enough money to buy this island, and half the world. I grew up thinking everything was mine, anything I wanted I could have. I had everything I thought I could need back at home, and I was devistated when I realized we were going to be hunted down one by one and eaten by beasts. Then, I began to realize something. After all these years, there was one thing missing.

"I now have a family.

"If anything, at least now I'll die with a family. That's better than dieing with all the riches in the world anyday. So, even when you can't think of anything, think of that." OK, so I hadn't expected that one.

"I keep hurting my family, no matter what. I do what I do best, I hide, run from the truth. What more could I do? That's the only way I know to solve my problems." It was true. Running away from it was the way I delt with things I couldn't handle, and on occasions like this one, I had tried to work it out, only to get Kyle killed. It was all my fault, I knew it, and I had realized it.

So, when all that has failed, what more can I do but die a lonely child deprived of ever having a future?

Hope this is OK. Maybe someone could hear them talking, I don't know. Just thought I'd bring Annie back in(:
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Just for Ishy!

Damon

I spent most of my time either avoiding Sam, or sucking up to her. Either way, I was waiting for her to kill me. The only way I knew to suck up to Sam was by following her rules, and doing as she told me to do, though that wasn't the easiest thing for me to do at times. Avoiding her seemed to be the better choice, but the more I was away from her, the more I wondered if the seperation affected her the way it did me.

I wasn't going soft when I said this, no, I was simply being honest. I missed her when I wasn't around her. I'd never say that out loud, not even now. So I'd stick to sucking up to her, which was why I was going to 'fetch' her a coffee before she had time to even ask.

As I walked down the hall, the sound of my footsteps echoing on the cold marble, the coffee warm in my hand, I wondered why I was doing this. Why was I getting close, why was I letting myself do this? Why, how?

I walked through the huge door into the camera room where Samantha was sitting on one side, glaring at the monitor with a look that said nothing interesting was happening. I sat the coffee on the table in front of her and smiled when she looked up.

"Merry Christmas," I said, leaning forward to put one hand on the table and the other on the back of her chair so I could look at the monitor. And I was right, nothing interesting here, and, if I didn't know any better, I could swear this was some TV show, boring and unending. They were all just sitting around outside of the tents while Tarrion did his best to make sure Domi was OK.

I could feel Sam's eyes on my face, and I stole a glance down at her. Once again, I was correct. She was looking strait at me, her whole face up to me like she was a dog begging for food. Though it wasn't food I was going to give her, and the thought made me smile as I leaned down slightly to brush my lips against hers.

"You need anything else?" I asked, smiling wider.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 pm
eldEr says...

Tarrion

I cringed at the rebuke. There was something not right here, and I'm not talking about Domi's flu. There was more, and I was hoenstly afraid that I had scared her. I offered a half-hearted smile. "Do you need anything?"

"No, not right now," she answered, maybe a little too quickly. Or maybe I was paranoid. Either way, it wasn't setting right with me.

"Alright. I'll be back in a bit, okay?" I turned quickly, to hide my worried expression and ducked out of the tent before Domi could even get another word in. Had it been rude of me to do that?

Maiara was standing outside the tent, staring into the forest with an expression that quite possibly matched my own. Maybe exceeded it. There was definately something wrong here. I tapped her shoulder awkwardly.

"Hmm?" she asked, turning.

I cleared my throat, glancing nervously at the tent. "Do you...know what's wrong with Domi?" My voice was hardly above a whisper. For a moment I worried that she hadn't even been able to hear.

"She's sick."

Frowning, I turned and sulked over to where Annie and Amy were talking quietly. Might as well attempt to talk some sense into the girl now. If she got herself hurt I might as well jump off a cliff.

Ryder

I glanced over my shoulder, still trying to fight off a sinking feeling that Duncan would pop up at any given second and completely ruin the moment. I swear, the man was nuts. Or he just hated me with a burning passion. Maybe a bit of both mixed with an overdosage of protectiveness.

"Okay, if anybody asks why we're paking, we'll say that I'm going to fix up a different tent quickly, for us to stay in since the other one's going to be full of germs. We're packing up our stuff now to save the hassle later. got it?" I asked quietly. The plan was last-second and not exactly the best, but it would have to do for now. Unless of course Gemma thought of something better.

"Oookay. Positive they'll believe that?"

I faced her again and shrugged. "They'll have to. The whole camp's going nuts, anything's possible."

She chuckled. "I suppose that's true."

Suddenly not caring whether or not Duncan was lurking around, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. "For freedom?" I asked, voice low and dramatic.

She laughed again before answering. "For freedom."

I leaned over, pressing my lips to hers. I was half-expecting to hear a gunshot and have everything fade to black. You can't possibly understand how thrilled I was when it didn't happen.

Samantha

About a million curse words were running through my mind right now. Not necessarly directed at Damon. No, they were more directed at myself for wanting to polish off the kiss. I swear I was going insane...or more insane than I already was. If that's possible.

"No," I answered quietly, turning my head and pretending to be thorougly perplexed by what wasn't going on in the camp. If I had let his lips linger like that for another moment I would have done the unthinkable and finish off a kiss. Something I just couldn't let myself do. I hadn't even fully forgiven him yet, how could I let myself kiss him?

"You sure?" he asked me, equally as quiet. I could feel his breath on my ear, which made me shiver.

I glanced over to the side, finding that I was staring straight at the base of his neck. It would be so easy...all I had to do was tilt my head up. There was a little voice in the back of my mind urging me on.Just tip your head up a little. Come on Samantha, you know you want to...

As I believe I've said before, curse the backstage mind. It was so...persuasive.

I didn't answer his question, and I was going to kill myself for it later, but I actually did tip my head up. His lips were right there, brushing mine again. Do it. Come on Sammy...

Fine. I'll do it. Now shut. Up. I growled mentally, more or less at myself. Oh, who am I kidding? It was at myself. Not just insane, completely, totally mental.

I pressed my lips harder against his, coiling my arms around his neck. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Damon

I always got what I wanted, there was no doubt about that, and I would get what I wanted here too. Greedy? No. Love? I wouldn't call it that. A need, maybe. I desire, most definatly.

Sam made every fiber in my body happy when I saw her, and I couldn't help wondering if it was the same for her.

Right, Damon, she's Samantha, she doesn't love, and neither do you. Get over it.

That damn voice in my head was annoying. But I had to admit it was right. She was Samantha, and we didn't love. Plain and simple. We could fool around without loving each other, right?

The thought sent a chill up my spine, and I broke away from the kiss for a slight second to think about that reaction.

"I.." I stopped before I spilled what I was hiding from her, what I was hiding from myself.

I LOVE YOU! the inner voice yelled, and I backed up a step, not looking at Sam. I was such a fool, not every girl I loved had to be someone who could hurt me in some way.

"What?" she asked, confused. I didn't blame her, I was a little confused myself, but as soon as I realized that the look in her eyes wasn't hate, I knew I should tell her.

"I love you," I whispered. How did I manage to say that? My mind wasn't in control anymore, and I felt like I was a puppet. My mouth had formed the words once before, and the only thing that lead to was death and pain. But this seemed different, this seemed better. Sam seemed better than anyone else I'd known...

Because that look in her eyes was pure love, and I could see that.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

384 Reviews

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:13 am
eldEr says...

Samantha

I blinked, trying to keep my mouth from dropping open. Had he just...? No...he couldn't have. This was Damon, Damon didn't love...and I was Samantha. Samantha didn't love and was generally unlovable. People tried to kill me in my sleep, they didn't adore me.

Despite my efforts, my mouth parted slightly and I found it impossible to tear my eyes off of Damon. He loves you... That familiar voice in the back of my head told me. You love him, too. You know you do. I swallowed hard, refusing to succumb to the voice. Even if I did love him, I wouldn't ever, ever admit it.

I pushed myself from my chair slowly, trying to keep my legs from giving out underneath me. My heart was pounding violently. Insane. One part of me was screaming warnings. He had killed the last woman he had told that to. Part of me was hollering PIG! The other part was telling me that I was no better. I killed teens, or aided in their deaths at least. I couldn't bring my whole self to be disgusted with him.

Besides, I was used to men who liked to kill women they claimed to love.

I stepped over to Damon, contemplating. He had changed since his incident in the past, that much was obvious. Or maybe I was just looking for somebody to trust. Maybe I was getting myself into a bigger mess than I had been in before.

My hand rose, coming down hard on his face. The slap echoed, Damon stared. I had planned on walking out then, but something was holding me back. For a moment my arms seemed to have a mind of their own, wrapping themselves around Damon's neck. Then it was every other part of my body that went against me.

"You're not allowed to love me. It goes against the laws of everything," I muttered, pressing my lips against his. I was a self-contradicting little thing today, wasn't I? Either that or I was just a complete moron.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

116 Reviews

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Damon

Now, I was going to get what I wanted, and hopefully what she wanted too. I pushed Samantha against the wall, still kissing her, and unbuttoning my shirt. This time, I will finish this without that moron walking in and ruining everything, I thought, kissing down her neck. Her hands found my chest and a chill went up my back as her cold fingers touched me. Sam lifted one leg and wrapped it around my waist, and I put one hand on her thigh to hold her leg up, and my other arm went around her waist. I pulled her other leg up so that I was holding her against the wall and both of her legs were wrapped around my waist.

What surprised me most of all was that Sam didn't fight me--she didn't push me away. She simply pulled me closer and, impossibly, closer.

>Sorry it's short, but Ishy, like I said, I'm leaving it up to you xD you said as long as I posted! So, I posted. Good luck<
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 am
jemjive says...

GEMMA

"For freedom." I laughed as Ryder leaned in and planted a kis on my lips. "So I suppose we should pack then." I said, pulling away.

"I suppose." he murmured, pulling me in for another kiss. I couldn't believe how great I felt, how great I felt around him

As much as I wanted to stay right there in this moment, there was bigger things that needed done. "Come on, we got to get to work. I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Not yet," Ryder mumbled, "Just a couple more minutes."

"Well as soon as we leave there will be plenty more minutes." I giggled.

"Promise?" Ryder winked.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:53 am
ScarlettFire says...

Maiara:

I hated lying to Tarrion. Hated it, but it had to be done. I'd promised Domi, hadn't I? And I didn't like to break my promises... But now what would happen? Domi was pregnant, at least, she thought she was. And I thought it was a pretty strong conclusion too. God, I'd never even thought about that.

Shaking my head, I turned away from Tarrion and went back to staring at the forest. It was quiet, too quiet. Just because something looks empty, it doesn't mean it is, I told myself and frowned. There was obviously something wrong here.... Apart from the obvious.

I sighed and sat down abruptly, eyes closed. What would happen now?

((Sorry it's short, but at least its something...))
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

384 Reviews

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 am
eldEr says...

Ryder

"Promise?" I asked, winking. Tonight...that felt like forever to wait. Absolutely forever. And trust me, forever is a very, very long time to wait.

Gemma giggled. "Promise."

I smiled and bowed at the waist, just for the heck of it. I was in a bit of a melo-dramatic mood today. In a good way of course, good mixed with a bit of anxiety and over excitement. Getting away from this, from reality, it would be nice. After I got over the guilt of leaving anyways.

"Shall we go different directions and act like absolutely nothing happened then?" I asked, straightening.

"Sounds like a plan," Gemma answered, laughing a little.

I nodded and kissed her cheek before turning and walking into the forest to circle around.

Samantha

Oh for goodness sake, what was I doing? You know, other than completely going against everything I believed in. That little part of my mind that had been screaming at me to stop being an idiot was almost completely drown out now. My lips found his again, and what was left of that voice was completely gone.

He really did...love me...didn't he? It was a bizarre thought, absolutely bizarre. Every love-life I had ever had ended in an attempt on my life. What would make this one any different? And yet, here I was, letting him do whatever he wanted to me.

Maybe I was just weak.

Either way, we had somehow ended up on a couch. The monitor was buzzing, and I was getting paranoid. If Mark walked in now, my life was officially over. He hadn't squealed on us the first time, but I had nearly killed the man that time. My gun was...okay, so I had no idea where it was.

Chances are he would rat us out this time, and that just wouldn't fly.

But he didn't walk in. Something I was absolutely thrilled about. Which is why I could bring myself to pull Damon closer still, and only live in partial fear.

When Damon finally did pull away, he was grinning. And I hate to admit it, but so was I. I don't think I had ever been happier in my life. And in a little while, it would be back to torturing teens and creating hell for them. Oh yes, happy indeed.

I chuckled and flicked the side of Damon's head. "You are so dead for this, you know that right?"
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe