z

Young Writers Society

Mythical Creatures of Sada

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:27 pm
Lethero says...

Lethero got the last bit of hair in when men burst through the door. "We found where the beasts are, Sam," one of them said, but when they saw us they stopped. "Sam, who are these people?"

"We are Headhunters," Lethero said, "we heard you had a mythical creature problem, so I thought we could help." Telayna glance at Lethero quistionabely.

"Really, then why do you have Werewolf armor?"

"Oh, when I killed one I liked it's make and took it. You mind stepping in, you're letting a chill in." The men reluctantly got inside and shut the door. Lethero indicated to the men with his eyes to Syden.

Syden got the idea and snuck behind one of the men and knocked him out. Lethero pulled out his sword and hit the other human with it's hilt knocking him inconscience. "We can't let them interupt our conversation," Lethero said.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:41 pm
Maybe says...

Alje cursed as she paced. After killing the stupid human spies, nearly an hour ago, nothing had happened. She was growing bored and wished that Lethero would hurry up. She was so bored that even the prospect of killing more humans sounded like loads of fun.

She flopped down on the soft valley grass and sighed. She wanted so much to leave and see if Lethero and the others were still alive, but she knew she couldn't risk it. She sighed again.

*curses writers block*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:50 am
Lindsaroo says...

Sam looked wide-eyed at them and Telayna smacked the back of Lethero's head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You don't just go up and knock people out!"

"I knew you'd have a problem with that." He muttered. Telayna walked back to Sam and gave him a hug.

"Sorry hun." She said in his ear.

"It's cool...I didn't like them anyways..." Telayna laughed and kissed his cheek.

"So Sam, do you think you can Talk your men into forming a treaty?" Telayna asked.

"Jut walk over to them and give them a kiss, they'll do whatever you say." He said with that same smile. She laughed.

"Sam! Focus. What can you do?" Lethero snapped.

"I can talk to them and hope to god they listen." He said. "They might since I'm in charge...let's hope."
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

169 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:57 am
Lethero says...

Lethero sheathed his blade then walked over to then men and checked their pulse. "Their still alive," Lethero said looking up.

*Shoots writer's block with a machine gun*

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:05 am
Nutty says...

Fyra sighed. "I could have knocked them out in a lot less painful and sloppy way, you know."
Lethero shrugged. "Who cares? They are humans."
"Need I remind you we are here to forge a treaty?" Fyra turned to Sam. "Nice to see you again, Sam."
"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
"Yeah... well, not as such. I was at the court gathering last year. The noblewoman in red?"
Lethero interrupted. "You're saying you were disguised as a noble??"
Fyra nodded. "Yes. It's amazing how unobservant humans can be. It was free food."
Sam's eyes widened. "You! You're the one who disgraced the sheriff!"
"Well, he is a fool."
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 pm
Alice says...

(alright at the begging of ash I have returned)

Georgia sat against the tree, facing away from the pack. She couldn't believe the pack, especially Lethero! Couldn't he see that they weren't being serious with the peace treaty.

Angered she got up and walked away from the pack. She saw a hole, at a first glance it looked like an ordinary hole but she felt the pull of magic telling her to take a closer look.
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:50 am
Lethero says...

*Since TN hasn't been on for a while, I work on Nicarga for her.*

Nicarga stood up as she observed Georgia walk towards a hole. "Georgia," Nicarga said with nervousness, "what are you doing."

"There's something about this hole," Geogria replied without turning around, "I think it has some magic to it."

"What kind of magic?"

"I don't know." Georgia took another step. "It's powerfull whatever it is."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:20 am
Alice says...

Georgia kept walking over, something was weird about that hole. She couldn't stop herself, she kept moving foward until she was looking directly into the hole.

She felt herself being sucked in. And suddenly everything was black. She tried to open her eyes and discovered they were already open.

"Where am I?"

nothing.

"Where am I?"

nothing.

She stood up and felt a sharp pain in her chest. Dark magic flooded through her.
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:28 am
Lethero says...

Nicarga

Nicarga saw Geargia fall over in pain she ran over. "Georgia, what happened?" Nicarga asked.

Geogria looked up with an evil grin on her face. "Nothing."

"Nicarga," Ajle called, "get away from her, there's some kind of evil presence around her." Nicarga jumped off.

"Why, my dear dragon friend, I'm not evil, how could you suggest a thing."

Nicarga could see a dark arua appear around Georgia. "Georgia, snap out of it."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:46 am
Alice says...

hey guys i know my character just turned evil and all that but, i'm losing the internet in a couple of days so i'd appreciate it if somebody who's character is kinda unimportant could take over for me? i won't be able to post a lot.
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:01 am
Maybe says...

*OMG, thank you Ash! *has sometin to do**

Alje stepped between Nicarga and Georgia.

"Georgia...you must fight it. Do not let it take you." Alje said.

Georgia only grinned and took a step forward.

"Remember, James? Or Lethero? Or Raiana?" Alje said, trying to get Georgia to snap out of it.

"Oh, yes, i remember them. I still remember all of you." Georgia said, taking another step forward.

"Alje, get her away from there. The Dark magic is too strong for her to fight. You can't do anything without more training." Raiana's voice said, sounding slightly panicked.

Alje glared at Georgia and chanted words. Georgia looked surprised and mad. All of the sudden, she slumped to the ground.

"What did you do?" Nicarga asked, stepping out from behind Alje.

"I put a sleep spell on her. I have to get her away from the other creatures. I can't do anything to help her right now, the magic is too strong." Alje said. She gingerly picked up Georgia in her claws and flew off, leaving Nicarga in charge.

Alje flew as fast as she could. She would take Georgia to the elder dragons, living in Albasia, too see if they could help. After about an hour of flying, she arrived. She gently set Georgia down and bowed before the two huge dragons.

"I need your help."

*You shall not stay evil for long, alice! XD*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 am
Lindsaroo says...

Sam was off talking in court about the treaty. He said he had to get them used to the idea of it before Telayna and the others were to show themselves. Everyone was sitting in his house. Lethero was complaining about how bored he was. Telayna was laying down on Sam's bed.

"Where is that boy?!" He said impatiently.

"He's not a boy, Lethero. And these things take time." Telayna said.

"Well it shouldn't take this long."

"He's convincing the whole town to accept us! It might take a bit longer than ten minutes you...Just Shut it!" She yelled sitting up, resisting the urge to insult the wolf. He growled and laid down on the floor. Only a few minutes later Sam came in. Telayna jumped up and hugged him.

"How did it go?" Said Lethero.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

270 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:04 am
Alice says...

Georgia fought against the sleep spell, and found the haze breaking. She was waking up. When her eyes opened she turned into a wolf and ran off. Easily slipping past the dragons, she had caught them off guard.

She ran to the city, and turned back into her default fourm. Her clothes had vanished and she was now standing in the middle of a crowded street, compleatly naked.

(I don't know why I did the last part it just... sounded interesting. And i'm going to stay evil for a while)
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:59 pm
Lethero says...

"Well, I'm not to sure yet," Sam replied, "some say, and I quote, 'that we don't need to make treaties to those mindless beasts.'"

"So what do you plan on doing?"Lethero asked.

"Well, they want proof they you aren't mindless beasts."

"Then let me go in there," Fyra said," I can show them we aren't mindless beasts."

"We'll all go in," Lethero said, "they need to see all of us aren't mindless beasts." Lethero converted to his human form. "Let's go in there."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 am
Alice says...

Georgia walked through the street, enjoying the eyes watching her as she passed. They'd watch her as she killed them. But first she had to deal with Lethero and his peace treaty.

As she neared where they said they would be she forgot that she wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Hello Lethero," she greeted when she saw him.
I just lost the game.

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia