z

Young Writers Society

White Branch High

Reviews: 1
Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:02 pm
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

He pick my up and sits my on the hood of his car. I pull him closer and kiss him. "You guys are so sexual." Nattie says.

I pull away and look at her. "Yep." I say. "Get over it."

"Just a statement." She said. I hop of the car and pull my skirt down. Justin puts an arm around my waist.

"Drama class is going to suck today." I say. "I do not want to go." We walk into school and the principal finds me.

"Chrissy, your parents found me at the dance and wanted your schedule to change." He says. "It is just your drama class." He says.

"Thanks." I say. I look at it and jump up and down. "I have class with you Nattie." I say.

"Yes, I will have someone in that class." She says. "Wait, who is going to teach?" She asks. I gasp and we run to class. I go back to kiss Justin, but then run back. I hear Justin and Jace say we are crazy. I roll my eyes and run with Nattie.

My eyes go wide when I see a really attractive man there instead of that whore of a teacher. I go sit next to Nattie and smile. "He will not be here long." Nattie laughs.

"I will give it two weeks." I say.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:13 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

"I give it two weeks." Chrissy whispers.

I nodded. Leave it up to White Branch to find the hottest teachers. But wow. He was nice to look at.

When class was over I frantically looked over at Chrissy. "Did you happen to pay attention?"

"Ha! Nope!" She laughed.

"Oh boy." I sigh as we head off to our next class.

Finally lunch came around and we practically ran to our table.

"I just want to go homeee!" I whined and pretended to fall asleep on the table.

Jace and Justin joined us and sat down.

"Hello boys." I grumble.

Chrissy eagerly jumped onto Justin's lap and they began to shove their tongues down each other's throats.

"Do they ever stop?" I whispered in Jace's ear.

He shrugged. "Don't drown." He called.

I widened my eyes and shot him a look. He chuckled and held his hands up in surrender.

They broke apart and we started talking about homework.

"I really hope we didn't have any in APUSH." I glance at Chrissy.

"Oh well. We can look it up online tonight." She shrugs.

It felt like forever, but it was finally 2:15 and the final bell rang releasing us. I blew a kiss to Chrissy and jumped in Jace's truck.

"I am so ready to go home." I breathe.

He takes my hand, and drives back to my place.
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:14 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I come out of school and I am a little sore. I walk to my car and I am about to get in, but Justin stops me from behind. He turns me around and kiss me hard. I wince and the pain when he pushes me against the car. "Are you okay, babe." He asks, being gentle with me now.

"Gym beat my ass." I say. "Everything hurts."

He picks me up and sits me up on the hood of my car. I wrap my arms around him in a hug. "I wish I were in your gym class." He says. He rubs my leg and I can tell he is being playful.

"Why, because you want to see me in that uniform?" I ask, kissing his neck.

"That and I want to see you more." He traces a circle in my back and I smile. He picks me up and places me in the passenger side of my car and he drives me home. I lay on top of him when we get to the couch. I lay my head on his chest and he plays with my hair. I nuzzle my face in his chest and find this so relaxing. He rubs my back and I slowly begin to fall asleep.

--

when I wake up, I find Justin under me sleeping as well. I nudge him and he does not wake up. I shake him a little, still nothing. "Justin." I whisper. I kiss him and feel him smiling into the kiss. "You sneaking boy." I say.

"That is right, princess." He says.

I laugh and sit up, but he pulls me back and kiss me. I smile and let him. I wrap my legs around him and I kiss him hard.

His phone buzzes, but he just ignores it. We keep making out until I hear a never ending ring. "You can get it." I say, catching my breath.

He answers the phone and it was his mom. I have to say goodbye to him, but it is okay. "Bye, see you tomorrow." I say kissing him and wrapping him in a hug.

"Bye, princess." He says, kissing me again.
-Winnie the Pooh

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

Jace dropped me off and I invited him inside.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him, rummaging through our empty pantry.

"Yeah!" He nodded and came up behind me. "Woah. You have no food."

"I know." I sigh. "Actually, we might have some popcorn." I spot a bag and place it in the microwave.

I grab a water bottle and wait for the bag to stop popping. When it does, Jace grabs it and puts it in a bowl. We lied down on the couch, and I turned on Pretty Little Liars.

"I can't believe you watch this crap." He mumbled, taking a handful of popcorn.

"Take that back!" I cried, throwing a kernel at his head. "I love this show!"

"It's so confusing and boring."

"No!" I point to the blonde on the screen. "That's Hanna. The black haired girl next to her is Aria. She's kinda like girls at our school."

"How so?"

"She dated her teacher, Mr.Fitz. Well, Ezra. Oh and that's Spencer." I point to the brunette. "The girl in the swim suit is Emily. She's a lesbian."

"I told you this is confusing." He shook his head.

"Oh hush and let me watch this."

I didn't get to finish my episode because Jace distracted me by kissing me. He tasted like popcorn. Buttery and salty. I wrapped myself around him and giggled.

"You're cute." He chuckled.

"Mmm." I nod. "And you're going to get in trouble if you don't get home soon."

He rolled his eyes and pecked my cheek before leaving.

To: My Favorite Bitch
Did you see if we had homework?

Chrissy replied pretty quick.

No. I have bigger fish to fry. My party is soon and I don't have anything planned! Spend the night and help me?

I reply yes and scribble a note for my parents. I jumped in my Chevy and drove to Chrissy's.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

Nattie comes over and we run up to my room and go out on the balcony. "Okay, so last years theme was like party, clubbing, sweet sixteen crap." I say.

"It was fun." She said.

"I know it was. I am just trying to think of what to do." I say. "Let's have a costume party." I say.

"Fun." She say. "I like it. Everyone will dress like a slut though."

"True, no." I think about it. "What if we do an ice castle theme. We can freeze the pool and make it snow and everyone will wear white." I say.

"Perfect." She say.

"Plus, my ice skating training will be coming up, so my grand entrance can be an ice number."

"Shopping." She says. We run to the car and I drive us to a boutique.

"Everyone else has to were white and I am going to where blue." I say.

"Aw that is cute." she say. I get all the light blue dresses and try them on. The first one I try is perfect. It is has silver sequins all at the top and it flares out into an ice blue. It is so beautiful and so me.

"I want it." I say and I walk out.

"First try, that never happens." She laughs. I take it off and pay for it.

--

I tell Martin and my parents everything I want. They are going to make it snow and freeze the pool. The cake will look like ice and everything will just be perfect. My mom has people on speed dial and they come right away. By the second the house turns into an ice castle. It is the most stunning thing I have ever seen in my life.

"Chrissy." Nattie calls. "I am going to start the list of people who are coming. " She calls.

I go up to my room and help her. "It is coming together so quickly." I say.

"I know." She says. "All in a days work."
-Winnie the Pooh

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:18 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

"Alrighty," I sigh.

People:

"Who do we want to invite?" I ask.

"Well, you, Justin, and Jace, of course." She paced. "My mom and dad,"

"Woah, hold up." I laughed scribbling down all the names.

People:
Nattie
Jace
Justin
Mrs. Edens
Mr. Edens

"Emily Edmonds from drama class, Halley Mastin," Chrissy rambled.

"Isn't Halley the one who spilled her lunch all over you in freshmen year?" I ask, pausing from the list.

"Yeah, but I need lots of people at this party. Let's just print out 250 invites and hand them out at school. Then we'll write down who RSVP's." She bolted downstairs screaming about invites.

I set down the pen and paper and sprawled out on Chrissy's huge bed.

"Okay," She breathed, bouncing back in. "Mom is printing the invites soon. We can hand them out tommorrow. Oh, and Dad wants to know what kind of pasta you want. It's Italian night." She explained.

"I didn't know there were different kinds of pasta." I laughed.

"Oh boy." She sighed and called down from her room, "Nattie wants Alfredo!"

"What's-"

"Trust me, you'll like it." She cut me off. "I know you're weird and only like cheese on your noodles, but this is better. It's kinda like a cheese sauce. You'll like it."

"Okay, so I know your actual birthday is the 24th which is this Friday but is that when you want the party?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I'll decide that later."

When dinner was ready we sat down in the fancy dinning room while Martin served us. Chrissy was right. I did like this cheese sauce.

After dinner we went back upstairs and started planning food.

"Pizza, cake, chips, soda, Oh what about a chocolate fountain?!" Chrissy squealed.

"Sure, Chris." I wrote that down. "Let's plan tomorrow. I'm tired."

In the morning, Martin woke us up and Chrissy got changed.

I picked through her closet and found a dark gray pair of sweats. I pulled them on and a white v-neck and walked out.

"Ew you're wearing those?" Chrissy turned up her nose.

They were her cheer sweats. She was on the cheer squad freshmen year and decided she didn't like it.

"Yep." I smiled. "I don't feel like actual pants today." I threw my hair up in another messy bun and Chrissy just stares at me.

"How do you get them to look so perfectly messy?"

I shrugged. "Curls make everything messy. All I do is put a rubber band around it and they fall out themselves."

"Come on," She ushered me to her car. "We're gonna be late to first hour!"

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 am
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I put the basket of invites in my hand and walk into school. "What do you have there?" Justin asks as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"My birthday is coming up." I say, giving a fancy invite to Jace and Justin. "Where is says wear white. That means you have too." I explain. "Justin, you have to wear a light blue tie though."

"I am so glad I am a guy." Jace says.

"Just were a suit with some form of white." I say.

Justin kisses my cheek and heads to class. I hand out invites to everyone I like and they are soon gone. "That was fast." Nattie said.

"I know." This is going to go well. My birthday will be so perfect. My phone buzzes and I pull it out. Justin sends me cute messages all the time and so we just text the whole class. Everything about him just made me swoon. He was sweet, caring, sexy, and just amazing.

I force myself to stop texting him and not look at our teacher and take notes. This class was easy. As blonde and crazy as I am, I am really smart. Like, really smart. School is really easy for me. Nattie still does not believe that I am making all A's. Of course I pretend to slut it up, but that is only to get out of doing things.

Class ends and I get up. "Another day of distractions." Nattie say and we walk out into the hallway.

I hand her all my notes and spot Justin. "Speaking of distractions." I say as I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him and kiss him. "Hey."

"Hey, princess." He says.

"Well, I did not ask you before, so I will now." I say. "Will you please be my date for my party?" I ask.

He laughs and so do I. "I am always going to be your date." He say.

I smile and kiss him again. "Good."

I walk back over to Nattie and just pray that this ends so I can plan my party.
-Winnie the Pooh

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:10 am
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

It's 2:15 and we're finally released from this hell hole.

"Hey," Jace grinned and kissed my nose.

We get into the truck and drive to my place.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"I do, but today is family bonding day." He sighed and gave me a quick kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I shut the car door and go inside. I flipped on E! Network and indulged in Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Why can't I look like them?

The episode ended and I didn't know what to do with myself. My house is always so boring. I walked into my room and searched my closet for something to wear to Chrissy's party. I own zero dresses.

Do I have to wear a white dress? Could I wear maybe like a white sweatshirt? That would look cute.

Chrissy replied and I was a little scared to look at it.

Absolutely not. My best friend will not be wearing sweats at my party. I forbid it. You can borrow something of mine. Either that or we could go shopping again!!

I sigh and stare back at my closet. Why does it have to be formal?

Fine. No sweats. When's the party?

This Saturday. But of course you're staying the night on Friday to help me set up and make sure we look fabulous

I replied okay and watched Full House re-runs.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 pm
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I put my new ice dance dress on and My skates. Our huge pool is frozen and I go out on it. I have no been skating in a while so this will be interesting. I have been staying fit so I hope that pays off. I glide over the ice and smile. I do a few jumps and twirl.

I put Ed Sheeran on and skate to You Need Me. I bust out all my tricks and smile once I nail all them. I take my skates and walk inside. Nattie texts me something about wearing sweat pants. She is crazy she already knew that I would say no.

I get changed and run down stairs to get in my car to meet Justin. I drive to the park and find Justin by his car waiting for me. I run over and meet her. He picks me up and spins me around. "Hey, princess." he says, kissing me.

"Hey, baby." I say. I wrap my arms around his neck and jump up. He catches me and holds me up. I laugh and hold on for dear life as he runs around in the grass. We fall and he is on top of me. I raise my eyebrows and smile.

"Oops." He says.

"Something gives me the feeling that you planned this." I say.

"You could be right." he say, kissing me again.

I do not oppose and let him kiss me.

--

I get in the car and drive home and the house is looking great. It looks like it is snowing and it is so great. My dad and Martin are trying to get the snow machine to work. My mom took care or all the invites and 100 people already called. I am so excited and I just cannot wait.

"Sweetie, come eat dinner." my mom calls.

I walk over to the table and sit with the family. "Chris you better be glad I love you because you are a lot of work." My dad jokes as he sits down.

"I know daddy." I say. "Loves."
-Winnie the Pooh

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

The days drag on and it's finally 2:15 on Friday. After kissing our men goodbye, we hop in Chrissy's car and drive straight to her house.

"Oh Nattie it looks so cool! Come see!" She squealed and pulled me around to the back where the pool was. "This is going to be the best party ever."

The pool was completely frozen over and delicate glass snowflakes hung from the bottom of the porch. It looked exactly like a winter wonderland.

"Wow." I choked.

"I know!" Chrissy beamed, her smile the biggest I've seen in a while.

Early the next morning, the caterers arrived and we went to work setting up the party. We made punch and set sodas in the huge ice bin. It was all coming together. When 5 o'clock rolled around Chrissy and I rushed upstairs to change.

I borrowed Chrissy's old white dress. It was plain, but elegant. When Chrissy wore it she put a bedazzled belt with it, but I didn't need sparkles. I thought the dress was perfect without it.

Chrissy steped out in her ice blue dress and it was gorgeous.

"Chrissy, you look amazing!" I breathed.

"So do you, Nat!" She smiled.

I had Chrissy loosely braid my hair to the side, leaving out a couple of curls to frame my face. Then she put on a light make-up, just eye liner and mascara.

Chrissy curled her hair to perfection, the blonde spirals cascaded down her back as she twirled around to show me. I applauded and we stayed upstairs as people began to arrive.

"Hello?" Justin knocked on the door but I shut him out quickly.

"No boys allowed!" I teased. "You'll have to wait until she makes her grand entrance to see her."

He chuckled. "Okay. I can't wait to see you, babe!" He called through the door to Chrissy.

"I'll see you soon!" She called back. "Bye baby!"

Justin left and I followed him.

"It's almost time," I said. "I'll be downstairs with everyone else. You'll be great, Chrissy!" I blew her a kiss and ran downstairs, awaiting her big entrance with everyone else.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:11 pm
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

I quickly change into my ice skating outfit so I will not ruin my dress, grab my ice skates and go to the secret entrance my dad had planned for me. I hear my mom call over the speakers to go to the pool and every does so. The crowd hushes and Ed Sheeran begins to play and I hop out onto the ice. Everyone gasp, no really knowing where I had come from.

I smile when I see all my friends cheering and wearing white. I do my routine and do a big jump and land in a spin for the big finish. I smile with everyone cheers and I disappear back to my room to change. I retouch everything and get into my dress. My mom brought me a tiara and I smile. I enter again and everyone was waiting at the grand staircase. Music begins to blast as I walk down and everyone cheers. Justin is waiting for me and he walks me down.

We go outside and my dad makes it snow. It is so beautiful. Everyone dances and has a good time. Justin and I get into it and get a little dirty. I try to keep in mind that my parents are there, but it does not really work.

Justin slips a necklace and it is so beautiful. "Happy birthday, love." He says.

I kiss him and smile. "Oh my gosh, it is beautiful." I say. I kept looking around for Nattie, but she was no where to be found. As I am looking I spot Anthony and I sigh.

I call my father are Martin over and tell him that those people should not be there. My daddy signals someone on his radio and I put it in their hands. I just go back to Justin and wrap my arms around him
-Winnie the Pooh

Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

Jace and I clap and scream while Chrissy glides across the ice. When she finishes, Jace grabs me and we start to dance. I have to admit, I'm kinda liking this whole dancing thing. We dance for a while and I spot Anthony by the punch.

"'What's that tool doing here?" Jace whispered in my ear.

I shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm pretty sure we didn't invite him."

I march over to Anthony. "Hey." I smiled. "Did Chrissy invite you?"

"No." He poured some punch into three glasses. "I invited myself. Figured I'd bring the fun."

I glanced at Jace and he looked just as confused as I was.

"Anthony, I think you should leave." I started. "If Chrissy or I wanted you here, you would've been invited."

"Chill, Natalia." He handed me a cup filled with punch.

I eyed him.

"What? That is your name, isn't it?"

I nodded slowly.

"Drink it. Loosen up. Don't worry, I'll behave." Anthony smirked and handed Jace a cup too. "To Chrissy." He toasted.

Jace and I hesitantly held our glasses up too and we all took a drink.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:47 pm
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

People ask to take picture with me so I let them. I dance with everyone and have such a wonderful time, but where is Nattie. Justin sees me a little upset and kisses me. "We will find them." He says.

"Would everyone please head around front for a special surprise." My mom says over the microphone.

Justin and I walk hand in hand around the house and we sit there. I look around, not knowing what is going on. Then all a sudden a white, Mustang convertible pulls into my driveway with a light blue bow on it. I smile and run and hug my dad and get in the drivers seat.

"Awe it is perfect." I say.

I motion Justin comes over and sits with my in it are. "Perfect car for a perfect girl." he says.

I smile and kiss him. "Thank you." I say. I get out and Martin pulls it into the garage.

We walk into the house and people gather as I cut the cake. It was so pretty. It had a lot of details on it and it was just amazing.

In my little VIP section, we got to sit down at the table and enjoy a really fancy meal as most of the people just ate pizza. Where on earth was Nattie and Jace. I stare at their empty chairs for a while and sigh. I take out my phone.

To: My Crazy Bitch
Where the hell are you? It would be nice to see my friend on my birthday.

I dip some stuff in the chocolate fountain and sigh. Justin makes it all better though. He makes me laugh and smile. I am so glad that we are dating now because I really care about him.

He looks like he is in deep thought and I squeeze his hand. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yep, just thinking." He says.

"About?" I ask.

"I am trying to decide whether or not to tell you that I love you." He say.

I blush and my heart drops in my chest. "I love you too." I say. I bite my lip and smile.

He brushes the hair out of my face and I smile wider. Yep, best birthday ever.
-Winnie the Pooh

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm
thelostone says...

Natalia/Nattie

I open my eyes and my head is throbbing. Where am I? The room was spinning too fast for me to figure that out.

"Chrissy?" I moan.

A shuffle besides me made me jump. I hop up and quickly realize I'm naked. Oh dear god. I frantically rolled out of what I now saw was Chrissy's guest bedroom and tried to find clothes. I found my dress on the floor and I quickly slipped it on. Jace's favorite belt was next to my feet. Why is his belt on the floor? Wasn't he wearing it earlier. Is the party still going?

Another movement and fear shot up my spine. It was Jace. He was in the bed with me. Is he wearing clothes? I don't want to know. No no no no no no NO! Oh please just be a nightmare. What happened last night? We couldn't have.. could we?

I scrambled out of the room before Jace woke up. Holy shit this can not be happening. Chrissy where are you?

I tiptoe through the kitchen and see that it's 4:37 AM. I hurry upstairs and find Chrissy in her bed.

"Chrissy wake up right now!" I hissed, shaking her violently.

"What the hell?" She murmured and opened her eyes. "Nattie? What are you doing? I thought you went home? You disappeared. And why are you still in your dress?"

"I didn't disappear!" I seethed. "I.. I.. Oh my god. I can't remember anything. Chrissy you have to help me, please!" Scared tears brimmed my eyes as they threatened to spill over. "I woke up like ten minutes ago in your guest bed." Tears began to fall and Chrissy shot up, concerned.

"Honey, I don't care if you stay there. Why are you crying?" She asked.

"I..I woke up next to Jace." I whispered. "I don't know what happened Chrissy and I'm scared!"

Chrissy hugged me and I sobbed into her shoulder. "I don't understand." She mumbled. "There wasn't any alcohol or anything like that. Why can't you remember?"

"I don't know!" I cried. "The last thing I remember was seeing Anthony and having some punch. You don't think Jace and I could've..." I couldn't say the last part.

"I don't know, baby." She sighed and I cried harder into her shoulder.

"What do I do, Chrissy? My parents-Jace- I-" I choked.

"Don't talk to Jace about this, okay." Chrissy held me out by the shoulders. "Not until we are sure of what happened last night."

I nodded. My face was already swollen and it was hard to keep my eyes open.

"Come on. Let's go back to sleep." Chrissy lied down and I collapsed next to her. "We'll figure out what happened in the morning." She twirled a curl in her fingers and fell quickly back asleep.

Jace

Sunlight streamed into my eyes, waking me up. I moaned and stretched and rolled out the bed. Where am I? What happened at Chrissy's party? Where's Nattie? Did I take her home? This definitely wasn't my house. Am I still at Chrissy's? My head pounded with all these questions. I stumbled over a pair of pants, heading to the door. I quickly realized that those were my pants. Why wasn't I wearing pants? Oh god this could be bad? Did I cheat on Nattie? No no no! Ugh things were going so amazing and now I just ruined it. Maybe I'm overreacting. I probably didn't sleep with anyone. No one else was here. I pulled on my pants and ran towards the door. What am I doing in Chrissy's house? I bolted towards my car which thankfully was still here. What in the hell happened? One thing is for sure, I'm not telling Nattie about this.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 pm
TaylorLove says...

Chrissy

"Okay, what happened after Anthony gave you the punch?" I asked her.

She tries to think and I see it click in her head. "Jace and I went back to dancing and then I started to feel a little crazy. Jace and I started making out, but it was really intense." She say, then she begins to cry. "Then, we had sex." I made her calm down and brought her some Ibuprofen for her headache.

"That son of a bitch." I say. I hug her and let her cry in my lap. "I think you need to tell Jace now babe." I say.

She shakes he head. "I can't. What if he gets mad at me, or breaks up with me?" She asks.

"Then he was never a good guy in the first place and I will personally murder him. He is not though and you know that." I tell her. Nattie did not feel like going to school today, yesterday she was crying all day. I had to go to school though. This guy was going to get it. I do not wear heels today because I did not want to get hurt.

I ride to school in my new car and Justin drives with me. I get out and find Anthony in the parking lot and before I can tell Justin what I was going to do, I run over and begin to beat the shit out of Anthony. He punches me square in the jaw once but I kick him right wear it hurts and break his nose. Justin did not really like that he hit me so he hit him hard once too. I walk away and sit back in my car.

"What the hell was that for?" Justin asked when we got in the car.

"He did something really bad to Jace and Nattie. I do not think she wants me to tell you, but it is just bad." I say. "He needed to be taught a lesson."

"You got hurt in the process." He said, being protective.

"I hurt him worse and I don't care." I say. "Please stop being mad and just hold me."

He nods and pulls me into his lap. "Do you think he would get you in trouble?" He asks.

"Not if he wants to tell the world he got the shit beat out of him, by a girl." I say. I rest my head up against his chest and he holds me tightly. Getting punched in the jaw was kind of worth it.
-Winnie the Pooh

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain