z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High - Sequel

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Kristin Piest

"The party is here!" I yell as I open up the door to my cousins townhouse. I had gotten a spare key from my awesome uncle. But when I walk inside i'm not met by joyful yelling and alcohol. No, just a huge pity fest happening on Avery's couch. Avery looks up at me in surprise, her eyes still full of tears and the brunette just looks at me in confusion. I roll my eyes.

"Avey! Come on dude! We all know that your not gonna die so stop your pity party and give me a fucking hug!" I yell and launch myself at her. She falls back onto the couch cushion in giggles and tugs on a strand of my long hair.

"Kristi! What the hell are you doing here? I thought that you were still in Germany taking care of grampy." She says staring at me with amusement. I shrug.

"Nah. Dylan decided to take care of him since I kept trying to feed grampy these awesome weed brownies." Avery slaps my shoulder playfully, and I smile and hug her again.

"I can't believe your getting married baby boo! And I absolutely cannot wait to meet the lucky guy!" I say excitedly as I squeeze her. At some point Ave remembers the other chick and turns to her with a huge grin on her face.

"Lena, this is Kristin. A cousin of mine on my dads side, visiting from Germany." She says gesturing towards me.

"Staying not visiting." I whisper at Lena with a wink. Avery rolls her eyes with a smile.

"And this is Lena. A close friend of mine, since middle school. And Colt and Caits new god mother." She says with a bright smile. I hug Lena, and whisper a quick thank you in her ear. I know that Avery is worried as hell about this operation, which she has no reason to be. She'll just turn out fine and dandy.

"So where are my little munchkins! I can't wait to see them!" I say clapping my hands joyfully.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:00 pm
Nike says...

Jane Wills

"Please let's just talk,"

I've had enough talking for the past few days. And the last talk wasn't bad, thank God. But I knew this one would end differently.

"Jay." he urged.

Opening the front door, my heart stopped. Hearing him talk was different than actually seeing him. I knew he was there, but seeing him... made me more nervous. It's been two weeks since I'd seen him.

"Just get to the point Oliver." I said.

He was still standing in front of me, not walking into the house. I held onto the door, feeling goosebumps jump onto my skin. Oliver had cut his hair, it was short and styled, like Liam Payne hair.

"What you said to me, in Germany, really made me think."

"Mhm," I hummed.

"I'm sorry."

That made me get even more nervous. He never apologized, for anything.

"Jane, I didn't know that what I was saying really hurt you. And it made me look pitiful. That's something I never want to be. I learned that what I have, that I should cherish it. You've been through worse... it's just really hard to be in my position."

"Trust me, it's not as bad as my position."

"Right, exactly." he took a deep breath. "I guess I just have to live with it... I really don't want to lose you Jay. You're my only real friend. You actually cared."

We looked at each other for a moment, the tension seeping past us. Sliding his hands in his jean pockets, he turned on his heel and started to walk back to his BMW. I didn't move, I just watched him leave. But before he could hop into his car, I snapped out of my trance and ran.

I ran up to him, pulling his arm. He reacted by turning and looking at me, shocked. We were standing next to his car, the sun setting before us. My fingers tingled as I felt his skin.

"Don't," I spit out in a whisper.

He wanted to kiss me, I could feel it. His face just inches away from mine, our bodies so close. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. But I couldn't let it happen. I had Emmett. I loved Emmett. I didn't want to lose Emmett again. He was my person.

"Then let go Jane." his tone was harsh. "When you touch me and look at me like that, I want to kiss you. So please don't."

Pulling my hand away, I looked away from him, still standing where I was standing. The tension was huge, like a thunder cloud was above only us. You didn't know how badly I wanted to kiss him. It was bad. But it took everything in me not to. And the fact that I knew that if I kissed him, I'd never have Emmett. And I'd rather have Emmett any day, because I actually love him. I wouldn't give up love for lust. that was the old me. I'm not going back.

"Go Jane." he said softly. I couldn't move.

"Jane." a pause. "Go."

Walking away without looking at him, I headed back to the house. I heard him rev up the car, an old Beamer that was black, driving away.

I was just happy that Emmett and I worked everything out, finally, and that we're together with no problems. Like a start from scratch thing. And that was perfect. So making Oliver leave, it was great. It made me realize who I really loved, and it was Emmett.

William Franco

I was at Avery's door, dreading to see her. Knowing that she was sick and that I couldn't do anything about it hurt. Also knowing that she could die... no. I couldn't handle it.

Ringing the door bell, just a second later it opened showing Avery's face. My heart stopped.

"You're here, great. Leo is just in the kitchen, he's waiting for you." she smiled easily.

Walking in, I shut the door and let her go wherever it was she was going. I found the kitchen and spotted Leo looking at his laptop. I reached the table at which he was sitting at and sat down across from him, watching him being so focused at the computer.

"Yo," I said after a second.

He looked up, smiling.

"Will, it's great you stopped by." He moved the laptop aside so he could see my face. "Let's just get right to it. Our wedding is going to happen soon and I was wondering if you knew any place to hold a rehearsal dinner?"

Ever since I accepted that offer, he seemed to believe I would help thoroughly with the wedding. And I let him believe that. Cause why not? I should help with it! Since I was being a dick about the kids, I believed I should do anything to be nice to them. A wedding, I could take care of. I felt better about myself by helping.

"Well, there's always my uncle's place. He has this warehouse he never uses which he just bought. He says I can use it. Why not that? Or a banquet hall?" I suggested.

"A warehouse? It's probably raggedy."

"Dude, I will take care of it if you agree to the warehouse."

Spoiler! :
I don't know what else to write for now :)
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:36 pm
MikeyG says...

Leo Westings

"Oh a banquent hall sounds awesome!" Kristin yells while coming down the stairs. I roll my eyes at my cousin in law and decide to introduce the two since Avery's upstairs watching Colt and Cait. When Kristin enters the kitchen she looks Will up and down appreciatively.

"And who would you happen to be, handsome?" She says with a sexy purr to her voice. Will just looks confused and looks back and forth from me to her.

"Will, this is Kristin. Kristin this is Will. V's ex." Kristin widens her eyes and then they soon turn into squints.

"Your the asshole that Ave told me about! You fucking douche!" Kristin yells. I hear a whine from upstairs and then I give Kristin a stern look.

"Kristin the past is the past. Dwelling in it will do nothing but drag you down. And not only that, but Ave has forgiven him so should you." I say and then turn back to my laptop. "The banquent hall does sound nice. Just make sure you over charge. All Ave wants to do at the moment is overspend. Our wedding itself is almost 13 million dollar." I shake my head at the ridiculous amount of money being spent.

"Ah...that sounds like my Avey. I'm glad that she's spoiling herself for once. She hardly ever does." Kristin shakes her head lovingly.

"So yeah, you can call up the caterers. Make sure that they're really expensive and...well...posh. I'm so glad your helping out Will." I say with a smile.

267 Reviews

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

Kristen. I never liked a girl with that kind of a name. Every Kristen I met hated me. For some odd reason, I had that appeal to them. At least I know that now I will stay away from her. I don't need anymore trouble.

"Leo, I was thinking Sushi?" I spoke into the phone.

I was at this restaurant that catered. They had really great Asian cuisine and I was here to check it out for them. Well, I am the food person for this wedding. But everything had to be approved by the happy couple.

It's so weird to see Ave get married to someone else. I know, it'll sound mean, but I always imagined us getting married. Avery and I. The whole time we were together, I expected us to grow old together. Stupid me. I ruined that dream. But that's okay. She deserves Leo. He's amazing for her. Shit, I'd like to have someone like him. He's so forgiving, gentle, caring. Hold up. He's a real gentleman. Any guy would be jealous of him. Especially me.

"Sushi? Hm, expensive but not so. We have to make this perfect."

"Perfectly expensive?" I laughed, popping a piece of sushi into my mouth.

They were giving me samples of their food. And God did I love that. Their food was magnificent. So soft, decadent. I want this at my wedding.

"I was also thinking deer. There's this restaurant in Mystic that has the best food around. Expensive. Very expensive. I tried to get a reservation and they gave me one for two years away! They are stacked booked and expensive as hell. They serve the best deer though. I had it, mmm." Just thinking about it made my mouth drool.

There was a pause as Leo thought. "I'll go with you to that restaurant. What is it called? Actually no, will you be able to go now?"

Smiling, I finished my plate of samples with Dragon Fish Sushi dancing off my tongue. The chef looked at me then took my empty plate. They let me sit in the kitchen as I tried food. I got to see how they prepared everything. They not only had Sushi, but they had other Japanese cuisine.

"Yeah, just finished up here anyway. I'll get you in ten, kay?" I said.

"I'll see you then."

Hanging up, I slid my phone into my pocket and stood up from the chair. The chef came back, curious as to what I would be saying.

"Chef Okama. This food is magnificent." I started, watching him smile. "But, the lovely couple want some deer and it seems to me, this place has none. On the other hand, we could use your sushi in our snack station. I'll send you all the details in e-mail form. Would you like to work with us?" I finsihed.

He had a strong Japanese accent when he spoke which made me smile. I loved foreigners.

"Yes, I would like to work with you. Snack station?" he asked.

"Yes, there will be a station with snack food during the reception. So, having your sushi would be a pleasure."

Sticking out my hand, he shook it.

"It's great to have you on board Chef Okama. See you later, alright?"

"Have a nice day Sir Will."

Walking out, I headed to my pick-up. Once I hopped in, I pulled my tablet out from the back seat pocket and clicked my notes app. I wrote down Sehaki Sushi for Snack Station and all the details about the restaurant and food. Snacks are complete.

"Aye Leo! Hurry up!" I called from the foyer of the townhouse.

"Where are you rushing to?" Kristin popped out from nowhere.

Swallowing hard, I took a real good look at her. Long blonde hair, grey eyes. She was a perfect cutout of the typical American Teen mixed with European traits across her face. Much different from Avery, I couldn't even believe they were related. I heard from Ave that she was German. Something we had in common.

"Well, restaurants aren't open twenty-four-seven."

"It's only two in the afternoon William." she had a strong German accent, which was sort of attractive. "Are you that busy?"

"To be honest, no. I just don't like to wait."

"Obviously," she huffed.

She already hates me. Ave told her way too much. She can't discover who I am because she knows all the bad things and doesn't even want to know who I am. That's complicated. But true. I hate it when that happens. When people decide who you are without knowing before hand.

Rolling my eyes, I just ignores her. Pretend she wasn't in my sight of vision. Just a beat later, Leo came down the stairs. He had on a big smile on his face when he saw Kristin and I standing next to each other.

"Looks like you too are finally getting along." He made it sound like we were children.

"Not really," Kristin said.

"Really? Then why don't you come along with us?" He proposed.

"I don't think you want to sit and watch me eat, honey," I said with a smirk.

"I'll be eating too, so I won't be watching you."

She walked past me, outside of the house. I had left the door open, thinking I'd leave quickly. That didn't happen. Following her out, I caught up to her as we headed towards my car, Leo in tow.

"I didn't think skinny girls like you ate." I laughed.

Giving me a look, she smiled a second later once Leo caught up to us. This was going to be fun.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 am
Desticakes101 says...

Kristin Piest

"So wheres Avey again? She just ran out of the place like a speed demon earlier and I forgot to ask where she was going." I ask, sucking on a cherry blow pop (my favorite flavor).

"She had to go pick up her dress, and she wanted to get the as soon as the bridal shop received it. Did she tell you what dress she was going to get?" Leo asks. I smile brightly.

"Hell yeah she did! The most expensive dress ever made! I'm so proud of her..." I shake my head while Leo looks at me with an eyebrow raised " Avery never used to spoil herself. I'm glad that she is now." I shake my head.

"We're here!" Will busts out as we reach a posh looking japanese restaurant. A few minutes later as the sushi is served, i'm moaning into my chopsticks.

"Tis is fucking delish." I say quietly. Will looks over at me with an accomplished smirk on his face, for finally being able to impress the savage beast I bet. I stick my tongue out at him, and his smile gets a bit larger.

"Your right Kris. V will love this." Leo says with a bright smile on his face. I smile back. His love for Avery is practically visible in the air. It gives me the hope that one day i'll find a guy like that. Not really like Leo, i'm more into louder jockier guys, but a guy who loves me for me. Through my flaws and all like Beyonce says.

"I still find it so hard to believe that you and Avery are related." Will says to me, while taking a sip of his sake. I shrug.

"You only say that because all you see is the outside. The fact that she's black and i'm white. What you don't see is that...well we're almost practically the same people. We may act differently, but we could be sisters the way we're connected. I love her like a sister." I finish with a smile. Will nods and looks down.

"Just don't become a bad influence on her Kristin." Leo says jokingly. I smile at him, and put my hands up in surrender.

"Alright, i'll admit it. The whole time i've been here i've been trying to turn her into a a crackhead drunkard." We all chuckle a bit and return back to our meal. Tomorrow will be the rehearsal dinner. If its as nice and peaceful as this is, I can't wait.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 am
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"You WHAT?!?!" I screech loudly into the phone. I hear Patrina Schlandoff babbling nonsense into my ear, and feel like screaming. They ripped my dress. They ripped my fucking dress. Okay...okay deep breaths now. I can't get too excited, i'll pass out. And Leo is still out with Kristin and Will. I take deep breaths and finally just throw my phone onto the floor. My once beautiful galaxy S4 now has cracks like a beautifully formed spider web.

"Okay...okay..." I mumble to myself. I quickly run to my house phone and dial up my father.

"Hello Mrs.Piest-Westings!" my father says with a deep chuckle.

"Daddy...I need help." I say quietly. My dad can hear the nervousness in my voice and immediately his own voice changes.

"Whats wrong baby girl? What do you need?" He says quickly, without hestitation.

"I want you to call your contacts in Italy to get me a new, really really posh dress. The one I wanted ripped." Then I look down at my cracked phone "I'll also need a new cell." I say quietly.

"Oh rotzooi. God damn ruwe handed zoon van een teven." My dad curses in dutch. I nod silently to keep myself from cursing out loud in french (which i've grown to enjoy. Its truly a sexy language.). "Don't worry mijn mooie. I'll get you the best that money can buy. And don't let this stress you out. I want you to be nice and healthy for your wedding." I can hear the smile in dads voice. He's always gotten along with the french. The fact that i'm totally smitten with Leo doesn't hurt either.

"Thank you so much pappy. I love you." I say with a tiny smile.

"Ik hou ook van jou kersenbloesem." My dad says and hangs up. I still love it when he calls me my childhood pet name.

Soon after we hang up and i'm eating an apple I get a text with Lena, for help at the Bridal Store. Ah, this will be fun. I love dressing up pretty people.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:13 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Lena

I'm at the Bridal Store with 5 dresses, and its becoming extremely hard to choose. Elise is with me and she's as confused as me. I knew I couldn't really depend on her because its always me who picks out her clothes. This time, I needed the help. I decided to text Avery. After all, this is about her wedding. She would want the maid of honor dress to be perfect.

911! I can't choose my dress! Can you come over?

She send me a smiley text back and said she would be right there. Elise was in this gorgeous black dress she had bought. I wondered where she got it from and I was wearing this cream colored dress with ankle heeled boots. I kind of liked it, I looked simple and pretty. But the dress was killing me.

"This store has a variety of dresses which I am not enjoying. I mean, you can't even choose between them!" Elise exclaimed, picking one of the dresses and posing it in front of her. "They're all unique in their own way."

"Avery should be able to help out. She's on her way." I tell her, grabbing a white, back netted dress. Somehow, I feel this is what Avery will choose.

I see the door open and Avery walk in through them. She looks tired and stressed out but she flashes her pearly white teeth smile. The "I'm the most luckiest girl alive right now, not" smile.

"So, what have we got here?" she asks me, smiling at me and Elise. She frowns at Elise. Maybe because they don't know each other yet.

"Oh, Avery. This is Elise. Elise, this is Avery. Elise is a really good friend of mine that I met up in Switzerland. She's been really supportive." I explain it to Avery who nods.

"Hi, there! I've heard a lot about you from Lena..." Elise says, and shakes her hand.

"Wow, I'm famous, aren't I?" Avery jokes and we all laugh.

I show her the dresses and she's completely surprised. She's breathing heavily, and thinking hard. She scanning over every single thing on all 5 dresses and me and Elise are just staring at her. Finally, just like I assumed, she picked the exact dress that I thought she was pick.

"This one. It just has to be it. It'll look wonderful on you. Take it!" she says, swirling the dress around.

"Okay, there. I'll go pay for it." I say and walk to the counter with Avery close behind me.

"Hey, Lena. Guess what? My dress got ripped. And I broke my Galaxy S4 too." she said, groaning.

"What the fuck?! How did that happen?" I ask her, as shocked as her. Oh my god, her wedding isn't even a week away!

"Fuck knows!" she said as I paid for the dress. "But dad's getting me a better one. He's such a good guy."

"That he is." I spoke in agreement.

We get out of the Store with Elise and I tell Avery about the hectic life I led in Switzerland and how it was Elise's idea of coming to Connecticut. While Avery tells her story of how she met Leo and how she couldn't have managed the kids without him. I could tell both of them had profound love for each other. The thought made me so happy. Avery's finally getting to marry a guy who wouldn't ditch even for the world.

We reached back at her place. I tell Avery that I'm going to get a drink since I was just so tired after all the shopping. She nods and goes to find Kristen. I accompany Elise for a glass of wine. She hands it over to me.

"Wow, this is good." I tell her, and drink more.

"Don't drink a lot, or you'll get too high, ma'am." a familiar voice that I haven't heard for a very long time told.

I turned to look and saw a tall guy, grinning towards me. I smile broadly, so glad to see him back in shape. I run over and hug him tight. "Andy! How are you doing?"
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Kristin Piest

"Well that was yummy!" I say patting my flat belly. "But I still feel a bit hungry..." I say pouting. Will looks at me in utter surprise.

"You ate over 15 plates of sushi. Literally I lost count after the 15th. And your still hungry?" Will shakes his head while Leo chuckles to himself. We all get quiet when we hear Leo's ringtone for Avery, "Marry You" By Bruno Mars. I make kissy faces at him and he rolls his eyes and walks down the sidewalk a bit for privacy.

"So..." Will begins hesitantly "What exactly did Avery tell you about me?" he asks. I scowl at him.

"Enough to let me know what type of person you are." I say with a sneer. Will shakes his head.

"I'm not sure what type of crap she's been say-" I cut him off there.

"You know Will...you really don't know what you had. You had a beautiful, intelligent, caring, girl who was head over heels for you...and you blew it. With none other than her best friend. And then...not only do you do that, you also don't even wanna take responsibility for YOUR CHILDREN. If Leo wasn't here...Avery would probably already be dead with all of the stress you put on her shoulders." I shake my head in disgust "And another thing, Avery wasn't just randomly talking hateful shit about you. She would literally sit on the phone with me, sobbing for hours about how she wasn't pretty enough, smart enough, nice enough, or good enough to you, and that thats why you don't love her anymore." I look back and forth to see if anyones listening.

"She started cutting herself while she was pregnant Will. She wanted to die Will. And for that...I blame you." I say my voice thick. I begin turning to walk away but Will grabs onto my shoulder.

"I...I didn't know that Kristin. You can't blame me for something I didn't know about." Will says. I look down considering his words.

"Your right...but I can blame you for what you did. Cheat on Avery. Abandon her. Not take responsibility for your two, sweet, smart, beautiful children. I may not be able to blame you for what she did. But I can blame you for being the cause of it." I say and slam the car door on the way in. I'm quiet for the rest of the ride.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 am
winterbites says...

I smiled when I saw theem all. "Don't drink a lot, or you'll get too high, ma'am." I said to Lena.

"Andy! How are you doing?"

"Hey," I smile, Rick was holding on to my arm, "I'm doing alright," I smile. They all look to Rick on my side. Becoming uncomfortable I look over to him.

After Rick came over, I told him that I couldn't date him anymore, that everything wasa messed up and I couldn't do it. He begged and cried for me to change my mind. I haven't compleatly changed it but, I'm still letting him in my life.

He tried to kiss me the other day. I mean, we used to kiss all the time, but I can't do it anymore, he doesn't understand and gets all pouty at me. That's suoer irritating.

"Ricky." Lena nods at him, I can see she doesn't fully understand why I'm 'with' him. I guiess I am, but not. Like I said, its so messed up.

"Hello," he greeted. Rick slid his hand down my arm and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to get a drink, want anything?" I shivered as his lips brushed my ear.

"Just a soda." I mumbled, he nod and kisses my neck. I clench my teeth, but smile.

"I wont be too long." he says walking away. I sit down with the girls.

"So, what was that?" Ave asks.

"You still dating him?" Lena joins in. I shake my head and groan.

"I don't know what it is," I sigh, "He-" I cut off and put my head on the table. What am I doing? He tried to kill me!

Spoiler! :
Sorry, its lame ;-; I cant think of anything..

"I don't know what it is," I sigh, "He-" I cut off and put my head on the table. What am I doing? He tried to kill me!I don't know what it is," I sigh, "He-" I cut off and put my head on the table. What am I doing? He tried to kill me!
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

267 Reviews

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

Kristin seemed to be all defensive and Avery's guardian by the way she acted. It didn't bother me, just the fact that she hated me already. Well, what did I expect? Naw, I'll live with that.

I'm just happy Ave stopped being uber mad at me. That's all I needed.

"So, I got the sushi, the caviar, and some chocolate bakes from Geroino's Bakery. I got the most expensive snack items I could find Lee." I said, crossing off the items in my list on my tablet.

"Great, good. And the food will be Wild Eats, right? You called them?" Leo asked.

Looking up from my tablet, I simply smiled. "Took care of that. Dinner will be deer and Arowana for fish eaters. The soup will be Squash and Fennel Soup With Creme Fraiche."

"Wow," he smiled brightly, looking back at his own computer.

I stood up, and grabbed a water out of the fridge. Drinking some of it, I walked back to the kitchen table, I sat down and looked through the notes on my tablet.

"How about the alcohol?" Leo added.

"I'm way ahead of you, I got these. Look." I showed him my tablet, which showed all the alcohol I got, and other drinks (non-alcoholic is usually needed).

"That is brilliant! You really know how to get things prepared! I like it Will!" Leo said, astonished.

"Thanks." I sighed. "So, the reception will be held at La Frante' in the Royal Crown Room. The rehearsal dinner, which is tonight, will be at Wild Eats." I smiled.

"Perfect, the rehearsal dinner is already set up and everything?"

"Absolutely, I took care of that a week ago my friend."

He gave me a nod of approval as he typed something up on his laptop. This was the first time I saw a guy plan out the wedding, not the girl. But he really wanted to make it special, and it really is. Avery is going to love it. I would have never given her this, and she deserves this. At least she can finally have what she deserves.

"Ey, Leo?" I heard Kristin say from behind me.

"Yeah?" he looked up at her.

"Avery wants to speak with you about something. I'll go watch the babies,"

"Okay, can you finish this up for me?" he said to me now.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

Leo turned his laptop around for me to see. It was the wedding invitations. They will be sent tonight so he needed to get them finished. It gave me the sudden realization, Avery was really getting married. I mean, I knew that already but it's just... it's so real when you see it in front of you. Beautiful letters circling one another, their names intertwined forever. It made me want to throw up.

"You just need to add the RSVP notice and where the reception will take place. I already put down the church. And then send it, kay?" he said.

"Mhm, no problem." I stared at the screen. "I got this."

"Sure you do..." I heard Kristin say under her breath.

Pushing her mumbling aside, I finished the card.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 pm
View Likes
Hearts says...

Elise

We were talking with a guy named Andy and his boyfriend Ricky. Which I found it really weird because both of them didn't look like they were gay. I was kind of happy because there were TWO guys who were single but it turned my hopes down. Oh god, when am I going to get my guy?

Lena was consoling Andy about how he shouldn't stress it. It seemed that Andy didn't want to be with Ricky anymore. That it was hard nowadays to be with him, sticking up to his arm and kissing him every few minutes. I wouldn't blame him. I wouldn't a girl doing that to me.

After a long talk, Lena finally introduced me to Andy. Surprisingly, I had all sorts of butterflies inside me that I kind of almost tripped from my chair. I look at him, and he smiles.

"Hey there. Elise." Andy says, extending a hand and I shake it almost instantly.

"Hi..." is all that comes out of me.

Lena gets up and holds out her hand to Avery. "Do you want to go check up on the arrangements again, Ave? Make sure everything here is going to be perfect."

Ave smiles broadly and nods. They leave together and leave with me and Andy only. I grin at him. Oh god, I should stop. But I couldn't control it.

"So, how long have you known Lena?" Andy asks.

"The day when we first got our jobs. Which makes it last year. Ever since, we've been best friends." I reply.

"Has she told you about what she's gone through? You know..."

"Yeah. At first, when I met her and we shared an apartment, all she did was cry. Like a lot that she never really ate and decided to starve and die. Sometimes, she would even bunk work, think about Will, how she loves him so much but she did nothing to deserve even a part of him. She left everything because she wanted Avery to lead a good life. And now..." I say, leaving my sentence at mid.

"Avery's getting married to Leo and not Will. I know." Andy completes and I nod, sipping my wine.

"Lena... She has a big heart. She helped me out of my most difficult situation. A situation where I didn't have anyone but her."

I smile. That's what I loved and hated about her. She always put everyone else in front of her and doesn't care how much she gets hurt. Ricky comes back with their drink and kiss Andy on the lips. I shiver.

"Not here, Rick." Andy says but Ricky just smiles. He looks at me.

"Who're you?" he asks.

"That's Elise. One of Lena's friends." Andy explains and Ricky just rolls his eyes.

"Wouldn't care much. But hey, anyway." Rick says and I just politely nod. I didn't like him. Not as much as I like Andy.

Just then, we hear a glass being toasted. We turn our heads and see Kristen, with a little bit of beer in the glass. Avery and Lena look at her and I see Avery is head over heels.

"Ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention, please? I would kindly like to make a toast to Avery." Kristen spoke, like she was the happiest person alive.

This ought to be interesting.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”-Marilyn Monroe

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:03 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"But Leo..." I whine "I wanted to have it at the Plaza! And...and the rehearsal dinner at Masa..." I look down in disappointment. "I told you all of this but noooo you said that you could handle it all, all by yourself with Will. This isn't what I asked for Leo! None of this is what I wanted!" The angrier I get the more it feels like someone is stabbing me in the stomach. Leo looks down.

"Ave...i'm doing the best I could alright? This wedding is kind of spur of the moment ya know...and I couldn't do it without Will's help." Leo looks up to meet my eyes, but when he see's the sneer on my face he looks back down.

"Sasha and I had everything planned! All you had to do was just go with the notes she made! My god...I don't even wanna be here right now." I walk out of the small room that Leo and I had been taking to, and into the throws of all of those people. I keep walking even as Kristen says that she wants to make a toast to me. I don't stop walking until i'm atleast one block down from the place. I put my face in my hands and cry. Fuck...just fuck. I feel the presence of someone standing over me and tell them to go away. Thats when I hear a chuckle that I never thought that i'd hear again. At that, I get up so quickly I feel dizzy and launch myself at him.

"Hey Ave." He says burrying himself into my hair.

"Tristy..."I say into his suit and begin crying all over again. He pats my back soothingly and hugs me tightly.

"Yo Tristan!" I hear another voice yell "Did you find her?" I smile to myself at that voice.

"Ash...Is that you?" I call out while still hugging Tristan.

"Yeah it's me!" Ashton says, and a few seconds later I can see his figure approaching us, and then just him. His reddish brown hair is brushed back making his high cheekbones and strong jaw stick out. He looks good. Like really really yummy good. And so does Tristan. He grew his hair out in Africa and got a really nice tan. They both look like hollister models, and on a good day I would look just as good as them. But not today. I mean earlier today I looked great. My makeup was done expertly bringing out my green eyes, and my hair was straitened within an inch of its life. My dress is gold and a high low so it showed off my waxed legs. Again...I looked good. But now my makeup is running down my face, and my dress has a brown spot on it from where I was just sitting on the curb. I sigh loudly and then give Ashton a hug.

"I've missed you guys so much ya know." I say, my voice thick now because I can feel the tears coming. They both come at me at the same time, then realize that their gonna collide into each other, and then just shrug and settle for a group hug.

"How do you guys know each other?" I ask after we all separate. Tristan shrugs and Ashton rolls his eyes.

"This asshole rammed into the back of my rental two weeks ago." Ashton says rolling his eyes. Tristan punches his arm and smiles.

"This creeper just so happened to have a picture of you in his car. We both knew that you were getting married, so when I saw the picture I assumed that you were getting married to him. I'm not totally sure what came over me but I punched him in the face, and then he punched me in the face, then before we knew it we were beating the crap out of each other on main street." Tristan shakes his head. "We stopped when we got to tired to continue and then I treated him for a beer for starting it. After we got to talking we realized that the whole thing was just a miscommunication issue." At that Ashton rolls his eyes.I laugh out loud and continue giggling for the next two minutes while the guys chuckle to themselves.

"No need to fight over the merchandise guys." I say, doing a little shimmy. They both smile at me but then Ashton frowns for a second.

"When did you cut your hair and what happened to your curves?" Ashton asks his eyes trailing up and down my body. I shrug.

"After giving birth I wanted a change so I went on a vegetarian diet (that i'm still on) and cut my hair. Oh and now i'm more toned." I say, feeling my flat tummy.

"Well I thought that you were perfect just the way you were, but this is just another... well..category of perfection I guess." Tristan says with a smile. I smile back at him and then frown.

"Wait...you guys were here for the past two weeks and you didn't tell me?" I ask looking back and forth between them. Ashton answers for the both of them.

"You were stressed enough about everything else so we wanted to surprise you. Oh...speaking of, what happened in there?" Aston asks. I sigh loudly.

"I just...I wanted this night to be perfect ya know? I wanted the whole wedding to be perfect and the way I like it. And then Leo...he and Will ruined everything." I feel my eyes beginning to tear up again "I...I don't always ask for things to be perfect and my way. But the one time I do...and under these circumstances..."I begin to break down crying again. Tristan nods once and then Ashton gets up and begins walking back towards the banquent hall place.

"Where is he going?" I ask cuddling up to Tristan.

"He's going in there to tell everyone to continue on with the dinner but to count us out. Tonight we're gonna do whatever you want, Kay?" Tristan asks giving me an eskimo kiss. I giggle and then lean on his shoulder.

"You know Tristan...maybe its to early for me to be marrying Leo. If I do survive that surgery...I don't want to hold any regrets." I say quietly.

"Than go ahead. But lets not think about that tonight. Tonight you, me and Ashton are going to the city. And we're gonna party hard as hell over there." Tristan says, and helps me up to my feet.

"Oh Tristy...we're gonna have to make one stop." I say with a smile "Before we go...I have to change into something short and tight."

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:55 pm
MikeyG says...

Ashton

The banquent hall is beautiful. I mean, even I can say that. But its not what Avery wants, and getting her what she wants is my utmost priority right now. All of the people stare at me when I walk in, most expecting to see Avery behind me. I avoid looking at anyones face an then walk to the head of the table, which happen to be empty since Avery isn't here.

"Hey everyone." I say smiling weakly and doing a lame little wave "Tonight myself, Tristan Gensin, and Avery Piest won't be joining you all tonight. Avery has come up with a very sudden stomach ache and wishes to just lay down for the night. You all can continue with tonights dinner and everything. Please have a very nice evening." I begin walking away when a pretty little blonde intercepts me with angry eyes.

"Where. The. Hell. Is. Avery?" The blonde asks, who I now recognize as Kristin, asks me with a strong german accent and a voice full of bottled up anger. I shrug.

"On her way home I guess." I say and then smile at her. Without meaning to she smiles back at me, and then realizes that she's smiling at me and frowns again.

"Fucking great! Ugh..now i've gotta keep them all entertained and shit." She rolls her eyes and sighs loudly.

"I'm Ashton by the way." I say extending my hand towards her. She shakes it gently, her dainty little manicured hand soft in my own.

"I know you." She says with a bright smile "You were Avey's husband in that Walking Dead spinoff. You played a really great tortured dad." She says with a bright smile, her gray blue eyes lighting up and making her face completely beautiful. I feel my heart racing, and almost gasp in surprise at the feeling. I haven't felt this since I met Avery.

"Well it was really nice meeting you." I say letting go of her hand slowly.

"You too!" She says with a smile as I begin to walk out "I hope that i'll be able to see you really soon." I hear her say a bit quieter.

"Wait...Wait!" A guy with dark hair call out to me. He's handsome, and has an air of confidence around him. Ah...the husband.

"Avery's heading home?" The guy, Leo I presume, ask's me once he gets closer. I nod silently and for a second he looks depressed. I mean literally, i'm about to cut and attempt suicide, depressed.

"She was so upset...that I didn't do anything right...but...but I thought that I was doing it the way she wanted it. I just wanted her to be happy..." His eyes look up at me full of pain and I shrug.

"Do... do I make things better with her or do I stay here?" He asks me, his voice earnest and his eyes trusting.

"She just needs to cool down I bet. Stay here, and make things up with her tomorrow when she's had some time to relax." I say. He nods and smiles to himself.

"Thanks man. Hey, whats your name?" He asks as I begin walking away.

"Ashton." I say without turning back.

"Ashton!" I hear my name being yelled. Oh come on! Another stop?

"Will...I don't have time to talk to you, I have shit to get done." I say loudly and continue walking.

"Well I will talk to you later tonight, and you better pick up dude." I don't even bother turning around. When I get to the parking lot Avery opens up the back seat door for me, from her side. When I get inside I realize that she's changing. Right in front of me. I can see her thong. Suddenly she turns and smiles brightly at me.

"Time to have some fun Ashty!" She yells, and then Tristan jerks the car forward, and we continue to laugh and talk until we get to the highway.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:49 am
ChocoCookie says...

Lena

Poor Avery. I wanted to kill Will and Leo for a second there. Especially Leo. I mean, how could he have been so careless that he didn't know what Avery needed. She was almost grabbing on to my hand before she went back home. She was so upset. So much for everything being perfect.

Everyone's done with dinner and desert and are now, clearing out. I don't know where the hell Kristen was, probably with someone else, cleaning everything out. I go into the kitchen to drop the plates into the dishwater and come across Will. He smiles but I can see he's a little uncomfortable. And I see Kristen by his side. Well, he's moved on.

I give him a small smile and go on to switch on the dishwasher. Man, everything was so packed. Elise was still with Andy and Rick, probably good friends with them already.

"Oh hey, Lena!" Kristen comes to me with a drink in her hand. She was more than drunk.

I chuckle and clear my throat. I did not want to laugh. "How many glasses of beer have you had, Kristen?" I ask.

"Oh, you know..." she says, putting a hand over Will's shoulder and looking down at her glass. "I think I did go a little overboard... Right, Willy?"

Will just stares down at his shoes and I roll my eyes. "Well, you're more than overboard." I say, taking the glass from her hand but she stops me.

"No! Will needs to drink." she says, looking at him and grinning dirtily.

"No, I don't." Will says, pushing the glass away. "Stop, Kristen. You should go home."

"But Ave boo's gone already. Would you take me?" Kristen pouts like a kid.

Will clears his throat. "I'll call Avery and tell her to pick you up?"

"What the fuck..." I say under my breath. Will moves his eyes to me, gesturing me to say something. I shake my head. Why should I? I don't even know Kristen.

"Oh, no, no! Ave is probably out with Tristan, Ashton and Leo... She needs to spend her time with them. Live her life! You take me home, Will. Please?"

"Yeah, you totes should." I hear Elise saying as she comes and joins the conversation. I narrow my eyes at her. But she shakes her head.

"No, Lena! That's enough. You need to stop caring about everyone. Will, just take her home already." Elise spoke in a steady voice. I grab her hand and give it a squeeze.

"This isn't our problem, Elise. We should go." I whisper to her.

"No, I want to see him take her home. Let's see if he's actually moved on."

"What's gotten over you?! Will, don't listen to her, please..." I try desperately. Elise knew of my problems, why was she making everything so complicated?

Will and Kristen are just staring at us. Kristen smiles broadly, keeping her glass down. She grabs Will's hand. "Let's go? Let's show them!"

Will isn't saying anything. He's just as shocked as I am. Elise saying stuff like that isn't even her. But her eyes were full of fury, that even I couldn't change her mind. I shake her on the shoulder but she just shoots this nasty glare. Okay, this is not happening.

Spoiler! :
Just wanted a little drama. xD
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

267 Reviews

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:53 pm
Nike says...

William Franco

Lena and her friend Elise were really ruining my night. I just fucked up Avery's wedding and Leo is getting all the blame. Stupid Aye. I wasn't told of these 'other places' that she planned to have her wedding at. And at this short notice, I was lucky to find these places. Now, these girls were trying to make me look like the bad guy.

Fuck this shit.

"Kristen, I'll take you home if you promise me that you will go straight to bed. No more alcohol." I talked to her like a parent would.

"Of course Willy." she smiled, holding my hand. "I won't drink."

I caught Elise looking at Lena with a relieved face. She wants me over Lena. It's not that easy to just get over someone like that. I wasn't superman. Maybe I should start being that.

Pulling Kristen with me, we walked out of the restaurant and towards my car. It was a warm night, the air hit with just a pinch of humidity. The moon was shining bright above us. And I couldn't appreciate any of it.

Once I got to my pick-up, I helped her into the passenger seat, suddenly her small figure seemed way too heavy. I managed and got in myself. She had her head against the window, eyes shut. Was she falling asleep? I'd have to carry her inside. Better than having to deal with her drunkness.

I started up the car and drove straight to Avery's townhouse. I expected her to be there with Leo. Parking on the street, I pulled Kristen out and carried her princess style as I locked the car. Walking up to the house, I grabbed my keys and un locked it. Leo gave me a pair because I might need them, having children in this house and all.

The house was dark and you couldn't hear anything. There was silence. I shut the door and carried her up the stairs. Her room was just off to the right of the loft, so I took her there. I put her on her bed and tucked her in. She reeked of alcohol, but I managed to ignore that as I walked off.

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer