z

Young Writers Society

Character Role-Play

Reviews: 4
Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

"Oh my God, that was so amazing!" I exclaimed, looking up from Raymond's laptop. Then I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oops! You're not done reading! Sorry..."
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 pm
View Likes
artsy says...

Raymond;

I chuckled lightly as Sunny muttered an apology. I looked at Rose, "That was great!" I told her, "Did you finish reading the first chapter?" I asked with a raised brow, and had a feeling she was well past the first chapter.
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

I grinned. "Yeah. I definitely finished the first chapter," I said. "It was pure genius! Right, Sunny?" Sunny looked a little dazed, the poor thing. But I knew she'd bounce back with a quick enough reply.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 am
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

"Yeah, that was totally amazing," I agreed. "I can't wait to read more! You have to get this published, okay, Raymond? Sorry to be freaking out, but you really do."

LIZARD!!!!!

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am
artsy says...

Raymond;

I smiled wide at Sunny's comment. "I'll certainly do my best." I laughed, handing the papers back to Rose. "Same goes for your short story collection. Send me a copy when it gets published. Alright?" I asked Rose.
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am
Catchphrase says...

Don

I trudged out of the cafe's cheap restroom. Two more people where there by now, one a guy, the other girl. Sunny was sitting with them complimenting on something the guy had typed on his small laptop.

I took a couple of steps toward the exit, before realizing I didn't really have anywhere to go. After stifling a sigh, I walked to the booth where the trio were sitting.

"Hi..." I said, "I'm Don. Mind if I join you?"
I just got my way :elephant: living every day

184 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

"Sure thing, Raymond," I said with a grin. "It's nice to see two people as involved in writing or reading as I am." A nice enough looking guy sat down beside Raymond. "I'm Don," he said. "Mind if I join you?" I grinned some more and looked at Sunny and Raymond for a reply.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

"Sure, why not?" I said to Don. I got up and made room for him. "Do you want any coffee?" I asked. "I have more if you do."

LIZARD!!!!!

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm
artsy says...

Raymond;

"Same!" I said to Rose as I saw a man walk towards the exit from the restroom. "Everyone I've met always think it's so weird for me to be involved in what I do." I smiled a warm welcome to Don, who had just introduced himself and sat next to me.
~
Will Review For Food

184 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

"I'm Rose," I said to Don. "This is Raymond and Sonny." I gestured accordingly and grinned. "We were just discussing our writing. Thoughts?"

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:54 am
Catchphrase says...

Don

After I introduce myself, Sunny invited me to sit down, making more room for me. I took the seat next to the guy with the laptop. Sunny asked me if I wanted any coffee, and I replied, "No, but thanks, anyway."

"I'm Rose, and this is Raymond and Sunny." Rose introduced me to the group, gesturing accordingly. I was sitting next to Raymond, apparently. "We were just discussing our writing," Rose continues. "Thoughts?"

I chuckled. "Well, I'm not much of a writer, unless drawing comics count." I rubbed my hand on my cargo pocket to check if my pencil and notepad where there. They were, they always were. "I could show you some, if you'd like me to."

184 Reviews

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 am
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

I clapped my hands before remembering where I was. I grinned a little sheepishly and nodded like a little kid. "Can I see?" I asked in a small voice.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 am
Catchphrase says...

Don

Rose acted really excited about my cartoons. I laughed as I turned the pages of my notepad. When it came to cheesy punchlines, I was the master. I came across one of my favorites. Its punchline broke the fourth wall.

"It's not perfect," I tell Rose. "But here it is." I show her the comic.

184 Reviews

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 pm
RoyalHighness says...

Rose

Don was really pleased at my reaction, but all I could focus on was the masterpiece he was showing me. Completely speechless, I read the whole thing, ignoring Don when he said, "Alright, that's enough," over and over. I shook my head as I read, wondering how he drew all of that. "That...that's beautiful," I said softly when I was done. I realized how much I was grinning when I tried to sip my coffee and my cheeks hurt too much to drink it.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 am
SidereaAquila says...

Sunny

"Wow," I remarked, reading over Rose's shoulder. "That's incredible. ...I have a restaurant full of amazing artists! Man, I should have brought my guitar..."

LIZARD!!!!!

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken