z

Young Writers Society

Children of Gods

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 am
Cspr says...

((*has mortal; is bored because I was frozen*))
My SPD senses are tingling.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 pm
Threnody says...

but you're not frozen anymore!!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

180 Reviews

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Cspr says...

((I'm not?))

324 Reviews

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:27 pm
Threnody says...

no!! :D
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

180 Reviews

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 pm
Cspr says...

((Interesting. I thought New York was frozen.))

324 Reviews

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:24 pm
Threnody says...

Well, if you read the last real post you will find that New York and the world is unfrozen
~ The Little Prince~

180 Reviews

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:22 pm
View Likes
Cspr says...

((Huh. Weird. I totally missed that even though I did read...well, it was last night...filling food makes the brain numb?))

K.J.:

Things to note: the guy who had handed me twenty bucks was gone, as was the random poof-into-existence-guy, and, well, things were just odd.

I was becoming my father, seeing things that weren't there.

Lovely.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am
Sunshine says...

~Cecilia~

I hate Luke. So cocky and arrogant. Just like those stupid humans. Him and Cleo. Judith to. So the only ones I didn't really hate were John and Ellie. So Luke had even reduced me to swearing! I saved that for humans. And him. He had even made fun of my appearance! My cheeks reddened again. I was nice enough looking. I grimanced inwardly. Suddenly spotting the (one of) only gods I could stand.

" Oh my gosh! Ellie! There you are!"
I run up to her but not before I turn to John and Luke.
"Fix it right ok idiot?"
He gives me that sarcastic grin and I stick out my toungue. Turning back to Ellie I see a grin on her face.
"Just like old times, eh?"
"To much like old times," I mutter.
"We don't want another Earthquake do we?," Ellie laughs.
I realax. Ellie was ok. Plus she could make me laugh.
"Ah, let's hope not. I don't think the Earth could take it."
Her smiles fades.
"Is it bad?"
Ellie may be childlike, but she was a god.
"Yeah," I mutter.
"Waters to."
I feel a stab of pain and anger for my friend. Humans messed up everything!
"Anyway," I give her a hopeful smile," Do you know why were here?"
Ellie shrugged. I start playing with the grass.
"What have you been doing for the last sixty years?" Ellie asks.
"Made a couple Earthquakes. Hurt and helped some farmers. You?"
"Crap!" Ellie yelps.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

131 Reviews

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am
Sunshine says...

Did I mention her dad was a spiritual guru? Yeah well It explains alot. Hoping K.J. is in Manhatten.Sorry Milk I did not see you earlier!

~Liliah~

I could feel all the aura of power. The so called Gods. They must be here! I saw an odd little group of people and walked toward them. The Aura grew stronger and stronger. This was it. A few weeks ago I had gotten a strange phone call in my Manhatten apartment. It told me to come and meet six gods. I stop dead in my tracks. I sensed no humans. Or mortals I guessed. Whatever. I searched for a human anywhere. I spy a man outside he was so not a god. I walk over to him.
"I'm Liliah. You?"
The boy, I see he's a boy now, looks at me like I'm crazy.
" I'm K.J."
The boy turns away.
"Your here for them aren't you?" I nodd my head toward the aura.
He looks at me like I'm an idiot.
"What?"
"Uh. Sorry."
I hated when I went all Sycho lady. But I knew he was lying to me.
"TELL. ME.THE.TRUTH."
Curse those Gods! They had me all on edge!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Monica
I put in my headphones turning on Alesana. I walked through New York humming along. 'Home or no?' I asked myself. I turned off the street that would take me home and kept walking. 'Nah the plants can wait a bit longer.' I thought smiling to myself. I passed a few parked cars but so far I hadn't seen any driving which was odd. I turned into an intersection and was immediately bum rushed by over 100 people. 'So much for peace.' I thought to myself sighing and shaking my head. I put my hands in my jeans and walked along with the crowd hearing the familiar curses mutters and shouts at each other and into their phones. I turned again and then it got so much busier because it was Wall street of course I had to live just a few streets away from Wall Street I sighed again and shook my head. I closed my eyes and walked into someone and landed on the ground I landed on my butt and heard them say "I am so sorry." I waved it off and stood up. "It's fine." I said turning towards them. *Can be anyone.*
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

180 Reviews

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:14 am
Cspr says...

K.J.:

And then a new girl comes up to me, speaking nonsense. Yeah, New York had been a bad idea. Just as many crazies. "Wait, what...? Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about... I came here to make a fresh start is all." Why was I humoring her? Right, she could have a gun. It was always good to humor people who you didn't know well.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:30 am
MilkNCookies says...

Cleo

I looked around the big city, wide-eyed. This was a lot different then the country I grew up on. I looked down at the paper.

485 SW, 384 TERRACE, ZIP: 55306 The scrap read. That was the address. I walked over, walking into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I said quickly.

"It's fine." She said.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking. My bad. Anyways, do your know where this is?" I asked, showing her the paper.

"That doesn't exist." She explained.

"What?" I asked. "Well, thank you. My name is Cleo. You?"

*That's Monica, by the way*
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Monica
"Names Monica." I said smiling. "Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand. I shook it. " So who gave you the phony address?" I asked. He shook his head. "It's no big deal." He insisted. I looked at him tilting my head to the side. "You sure?" I asked. "Absolutely." He said firmly. I sighed and shook my head. "If it was me I'd find the person and beat the tar out of them." I said calmly. "A little violent are we?" He asked. I nodded smiling slightly. "So anyway what's the address for?" I asked my curiosity getting the best of me. He didn't answer and I rocked back and forth on my foot from the balls of my feet to my heels over and over again. I started to hum to to break the silence bored out of my mind still rocking.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

131 Reviews

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 am
Sunshine says...

Um I'm a little confused with Cspr's last poat but will do what I can.

~Lilia~

"Ugh, whatever."
I didn't have any time to deal with culturless idiots. Looking him over I cringe. Or BOYS. He snorts.
"Goodbye."
I didn't need him. Or anyone. I walk over towards the group of people , who were strangley compelling. I feel a touch on my shoulder.
"Don't do it. I'd be stupid."
I whirl around.
"I HAVE to."
I sounded like a crazy. Giving him a sweet bubley smile I try again,
"I'll be fine."
The boy looked like he was struggling with a desision. I break away and walk towards the group. I fix my eyes on the blond woman that had an ocean aura. I loved oceans. I suddenly ran into a woman older and with a dark aura.
"I'm so sorry!'
That's Judith!

---The Book Thief---

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am
MilkNCookies says...

Cleo

"Death in the family." I mumbled. She seemed not to hear me.She started to hum a tune.

"Mozart, Theme from Symphony number 9?" I asked her.

'Yes. How do you know?"

"I'd know my Mozart anywhere." I replied with a grin. She laughed. "Do you live here?" I asked her.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain