z

Young Writers Society

Dark Visions

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Well at first the people we are preparing war against appear to be evil but in fact are trying to save us from Mr. Zetes who will show up later (I'm actually more likely then not going to make a profile for him) he is trying to make us became psychic weapons which we will also find out but after the first few nights of watching then we run away find out that Mr. Zetes has done this in the past and basically we fight him get trapped save ourselves fight him again then we defeat him and go with the people who are trying to save us who teach us how to control our powers sorry about the confusion I'm going to post this on the DT.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:21 pm
XChangeX says...

*Is no one going to reply to my post like two pages back?*
The only constant in our lives is Change.

Revelations 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eye. There will be no more mourning or death or pain. There will be no more crying for the old way of things has gone away.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm
Pundit says...

OMG!NO NO STOOOOP! I'm sorry; I shouldn't have said that. please stop. please

It was to ladyoftheroses. If you can't figure it out, then we probably shouldn't be associating.
Last edited by Pundit on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:13 pm
View Likes
MilkNCookies says...

@Pundit- why?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:01 am
XChangeX says...

(repost :))
-Rayne-
I was listening and watching the group communicate and plan. I was writing notes on my arm with a sharpie I had pocketed earlier. "So far, Numare is the only one bringing his powers to use. I have, like, two spirits that I can call to me and I know they will help, but two isn't nearly enough. If someone will come with me to a cemetery or something I can see if I can get more. What else do we have? Saphire, you can start drawing to see if you can pick something up on whats going on in the near future? Seth, you can communicate with the animals too, read their minds, they understand English, right Numare?" I asked turning to Numare and he nodded, "For the most part," He said. "Okay, What else do we have? I can heal anyone injured but that doesn't prevent anything." I said, leaning back against whatever was behind me. I was chewing my lip and bouncing my pen against my marker covered arm, trying to think of more ideas. "Seth, could you maybe help me with my transvection? It's pretty much mind over matter, I think... How could we use your telekinesis?" I said, thinking out loud.
The only constant in our lives is Change.

Revelations 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eye. There will be no more mourning or death or pain. There will be no more crying for the old way of things has gone away.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:33 am
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Saphire
I looked at Seth. "He can move rocks et cetera and put htem in their way." I suggested. "That's not half bad." Rayne said. "I can help you with the spirits as soon as I finish drawing." I said calmly. She nodded. "Alright we have plan!" I said happily.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner