z

Young Writers Society

Gifted *details inside*

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Saphire
I felt my stomach growl and I crossed my arms. I turned bright red and looked around. I placed a hand on the ground and my hand glowed green and a tree full and leafy grew. I kept concentrating and soon bright red apples appeared I plucked 5 off and set them on the ground. I stopped concentrating and the tree disappeared. I sat on the ground with the apples set in front of me. I crossed my legs again.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 am
Apple says...

Alice Munroe

Standing I watched the girl slip away, she looked scared. I pulled myself up to my full height, she wasn't going anywhere. I heard a loud crash and smiled. I knew this place to well, no one can get in or out without me knowing. Pulling back my shoudlers I walked towards the edge and stared down at the girl. She sat in a painful position her leg bent painfully under her.

I casually bent down over the railing, "Trying to steal something are you?" I asked. She didn't say anything. I watched as she tried to get up. Straightening my body up, I jumped over the side of the railing landing in a standing position in front of her. She threw me a look. "Lay a hand on me and I -" Shaking my hand at her, I silenced her.
I spy!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun May 30, 2010 3:14 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ellie May~

I didn't know if she wanted to kill me or not, but the way she was smiling, she seemed to be teasing me somehow. I sat there, my leg in pain. And she was smiling?! I groaned and tried to stand, but she pushed me down, making my leg hurt more. It was probably broken or something close.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it already," I spit at her. She simply shook her head in disgust. Did she think this was some kind of game?
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sun May 30, 2010 1:53 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

Shadow

My stomach grumbled. I watched the sleeping bodies waiting for one to move, but they didn’t seem to notice. I slipped into the small kitchen and started to open cupboards. Finally I found something I didn’t have to prepare. Bread, it wasn’t much, but it fed me. As I turned it invisible a shiver ran through me and it felt like my whole body had fallen asleep for a moment. Then everything went back to normal.

As I started to walk the floor creaked. The girl on the couch sat up.

“Who’s there?” She whispered. I waited trying to calm my breath. After a few minutes she laid back down. I stayed perfectly still for at least twenty, then I collected my things. When someone discovered me I never stayed. I never took that chance. I stepped through the door, and fazed back. I sigh of relief swept over my body.

As, I walked a started to eat the bread.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sun May 30, 2010 2:08 pm
ToritheMonster says...

Victoire- (yes, I'm writing in third person)

Victiore was bored. She sat on the ground, tracing invisible designs into the pavement with her fingers. After a while, that grew boring too. And now she was hungry. She walked off, looking for food. A tree sprung up a little distance away, and she jumped. A hand picked some apples, and her stomach grumbled. She walked over quietly. Maybe she could steal one.

As she got closer, she saw the head of a girl. She had seen her before, but didn't know her name. She doubted the girl would recognize her, either. She crept over, praying the girl wouldn't turn and see her.The tree disappeared, blowing her cover. If she could have cursed, she would have. The girl whipped around. Saphire. That was her name.

"What are you doing?" Saphire asked. There was no running away now.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun May 30, 2010 8:33 pm
SisterItaly says...

*sorry i was gone, had some business to attend to*
DOMINIQUE

We had all went to sleep, perfect, this was my chance to get back to my pond. My territory. It was harder for rebellions to get me there. I only ever left it when i needed food. Unfortunatly for me food is an essential. I slipped out the door and into the night.

I ran down the streets as it started to rain. MY element. Perfect. I wasn't in the mood to be cold and wet, so i pushed the rain away from me. I bumped into someone falling back. It felt like running into a wall. I looked up, i had seen him someplace before... liam, was that his name.
"I'm sorry, i should really pay attention to where i'm running."

He held out his hand, chuckling at me. Did he really expect me to take it? For all i knew he could be a rebellion, the park was in eye-shot, should i run for it?
"I'm Liam, sorry, i should have been paying attention as well."
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Sun May 30, 2010 10:38 pm
Junglelover says...

Mitch

Looking at cans of paint in his wooden crate, Mitch picked up a black can and put it in his pocket. Heading out the door of his bus he picked up his Bow and quiver and put them on his back. He ran on a path that went by his lake, stopping he looked at himself. He ran his hand though his hair, he realized that it was getting a little long. Mitch shook his headWhat dose it matter, I don't care what I look like. With that he ran off into alley. Finding the perfect spot, he set to work.
In bid black letters wrote his name. He stepped back to look at his master piece. Not bad, just a little more He stopped thinking when he heard chattering behind some garbage cans. He slowly walked towards the sound, getting closer he pulled out a knife from his belt. Grabbing the can he threw it across the street. Looking up at his was a pair of young raccoon eyes. It was mad, but Mitch only smiled. He closed his eyes and felt a bust of energy, opening them he found the raccoon on the ground. He picked it up, and went back to his bus.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon May 31, 2010 12:52 am
Apple says...

Alice Munroe.

"Oh, I don't want to kill you," I bent over the wounded girl and smiled. I could tell she felt intimdated. I sort of felt bad for her, although she tried to steal from me. And no one, stole from me without hearing something from me.

"Then leave me be." She said through grounded teeth. I sighed, something about her made me think she was different. I don't know what, but it as defininetly something. She was annoying though, and that made me want to fly kick her out of here. I wonder what she would think of that? She probably wanted me dead, the way her eyes flickered over me trying to find a weak spot was just a really large clue.

"What's your name?" I asked clicking my tongue impatiently. She didn't answer, I sighed loudly. "Fine when you decide to talk, I may give you some food or even help you with that leg." Turning I began to walk away, flicking my nails with my thumb.

"No wait!" She yelled, "I'm Ellie and you are?" I grinned turning around, "Alice at your service."
I spy!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon May 31, 2010 1:13 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Ellie May~

All I needed was food, not a close relationship with the girl who made me break my leg. She held up one finger, then climbed back up through the window. I gasped, my mouth hanging open.

"Wait!" I yelled after her. She came back out with a basket.

"Now she said, pulling a cloth off the top of it. "You talk, you eat." She showed me a basket full of fruits and bread. My stomach growled, and I laid back on the cold pavement. "What do you need to know?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Where did you come from?" I looked up at the sky, then sat up, looking her in the eyes. "Far away from here," I whispered. She clicked her tongue, shaking her head. "That's not what I asked." I really didn't want to have to go through my whole life's story. So I said, "Next." She sighed and asked the next question.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Mon May 31, 2010 7:32 am
NepoGirl says...

Scarlett

"Did you hear that?" I harshly whispered to her. She nodded. 'Run' I mouthed and making sure whoever was in the bush wasn't going to spring up and attack us. We took our leave as we raced through the the dirt roads, wary of whoever was back there.

"Did you bring any company?" I yelled through the biting winds and the rain that was thickly pouring down.

"No! It was just me!" She yelled back as we continued to run forward.

Scarlett
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Mon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

Shadow~
I walked and walked, when I was full stuffed the rest of the bread in my bag. Now I was almost to the outskirts. There was an old bus. I was about to pass it when thunder rolled, and it started to pour. I thought better of going on and slipped inside the broken doors.

I saw a boy, and turned invisible. By then I was so used to my powers it was just a reaction.

“Who’s there?” The boy asked drawing a knife. Too late, I sighed as I fazed back. We both stood in an awkward silence for a moment.

“My name is Shadow.”

“What kind of name is that?”

“Is yours any better?”

“Mitch” I paused.

“Do you do graffiti?” I asked.

“Yeah, why? You seen my name around?”

“Yeah, you’re pretty good.”

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Mon May 31, 2010 3:11 pm
Junglelover says...

Mitch

Mitch made a hammock for his raccoon out of an old t-shirt. "I think I'll call you Rascal." Rascal only hissed at him. Mitch smirked, "You'll trust me sooner or later." With that Mitch turned into a raccoon. He walked up to Rascal and spoke in raccoon language, "What's the matter? Don't you know that your new master is a good master? He'll take good care of you."
The young raccoon looked up at him and said, "Why should I stay and be that human's pet?"

"Oh you won't be his pet, you would be his friend." It started to rain. He turned back into himself. He heard someone coming.
“Who’s there?” Mitch asked drawing his knife out of his belt. suddenly a boy appeared out of nowhere. They stood in silence for a bit. Then the boy spoke.

“My name is Shadow.”

“What kind of name is that?”

“Is yours any better?”

“Mitch” I said with caution.

“Do you do graffiti?” Shadow asked.

“Yeah, why? You seen my name around?”

“Yeah, you’re pretty good.”

"Do you have powers?"

"Ya, do you?" he asked.

"Maybe." Mitch disappeared. He walked over to his raccoon and picked him up. The raccoon was terribly confused. Poor Rascal, you don't know what's going on.

"You have the same power I do!"

"Nope, I have the power of taking powers and strength from things. And I can also turn into any Animal This is Rascal." With that he turned visible. "pretty cool."
Last edited by Junglelover on Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon May 31, 2010 5:30 pm
eldEr says...

Okay...So I'm sorta lost here...Can somebody shoot me a PM? Tell me what's happening with my charrie and stuff? *Pokes the charrie Spice*
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon May 31, 2010 10:32 pm
SisterItaly says...

isha you and spice are sleeping, shawn ran off
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm
Sins says...

Liam

"I'm Liam. Sorry, I should have been paying attention as well." I smiled warmly at the blonde girl. "What's your name then?"

As I asked her, I sat down on one of the steps. She simply stared at me, her eyes narrowed. No one trusted anyone anymore, it was kind of sad really. I couldn't blame them though, with the rebellion around every corner of every building.

"Don't worry," I shrugged after a while. "I ain't part of the rebellion or anythin' like that. The worst thing I've ever done is killed a fly."

I'd done worse, but I wasn't planning on telling some random girl my life story. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself at the thought. That only made the girl turn her anxiety into confusion. She looked at me strangely before speaking again.

"I'm Shawn," She said slowly. "You on your own or?"

"Yep." I smiled. "Just me, myself and I. What about you?"
Last edited by Sins on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown