z

Young Writers Society

YWS - Heroes vs Snoink's Evil Minions - Project N.A.T.E

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:40 am
LittlePetRock says...

I'm like, epically lost. Can someone bring me in?
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 am
TalaPaulwic says...

**I will, fear not!**
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

30 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 am
TalaPaulwic says...

Skyeler turned to Morgan, she grabbed the dog, and a knife from the trunk of the car. She held it to his throat. "You talk to Morgan?! She lied to me... wait... no she didn't." She bit down on the ear of the dog in her arms. Someone walked up to Skyeler very slowly. Her hands were in front of her. "It's okay Skye... just put down the dog, leave them alone." Skyeler stopped biting the dog and turned to this person walking forwards.

"Remember me? I'm Rocky, your 'daughter'?" Skyelers eyes lit up and she dropped the dog. Instead of kicking Tucker once more, she picked up Ripples, then kicked Tucker once more. "But they talked to Morgan!" Rocky nodded. "Just take your pills, then you'll feel better."

Skyeler turned to Morgan, frowned, and took the pill bottle. Without another minute to spare, she swallowed six pills. Skyeler turned around, her head twitched, but she seemed moderately calm. "If you touch Morgan I will rip your spine out, feed it to my dog, bite your face off, donate your kidney to orphans, and then shove a chainsaw up your rear."

Her eyes were narrowed, her smile had faded. Perhaps she was better the other way...?
All I can hear; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". Even those tears; "I me mine, I me mine, I me mine". No one's frightened of playing it. Everyone's saying it. Flowing more freely than wine. All through your life; "I me mine".

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:10 am
irishfire says...

I ran over to Tucker and picked him up, backing away from Skye.

Poor thing was shaking. I pet him gently. "Its ok honey, its ok..."

Turning away from them, I tried to calm him down. Eventually he began to wag his tail and to lick my face. I laughed and hugged him.

The little trooper.

I turned around and picked up my suitcase. "Well, that will be sort've impossible considering we have a lot of classes together, the three of us."
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:24 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

D: Shoot! I was away for a few days and look what happens! *headdesk*

Guys, can I have some help coming in, please? :(
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

150 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm
irishfire says...

Sure Nutteh!

Nothing really accept for Skye attacking me and my dog for talking to Gspy. Skye finally took her pills and she's calmer but creepy O_O
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm
Gladius says...

*sigh* major edit... Why do I always post after the awesome fight opportunities? -.-

Shadow, I'll give you an opportunity at the end of this post. :D
----------------
Although the situation seemed to have been diffused by the arrival of that other girl (Skyeler's daughter??), I didn't feel safe. My claws and wings stayed put as Skyeler warned, "If you touch Morgan I will rip your spine out, feed it to my dog, bite your face off, donate your kidney to orphans, and then shove a chainsaw up your rear."

This girl had serious issues.

I shot back a warning of my own. "And if you dare to harm her, or any other innocent on and affiliated with this campus, you will see and feel the wrath of a dragon. That is something far worse that what you have promised, rest assured."

Dark finally chose this moment to solidify, as his most feral shape, the dog. "We are watching you, human," he added, piercing her with glowing red eyes.

"Now get out of my sight!"

Not bothering to watch the evil bully walk away, I turned to the girl I had rescued. "Are you and your dog alright?" I queried softly, letting Esme's traits sink back into my normal shift. Darkie joined my shadow while the girl stared, seemingly unable to form words quite yet.

I looked up at the sound of footsteps from the same direction the other transient students had come from. Another girl (slightly taller than I) was walking toward us, looking around as if she hadn't seen this place before.

In other words, she looked quite lost.
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

150 Reviews

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm
irishfire says...

I stared at that person for a while, they were weird...

I nodded. "Yeah, we're fine. Tucker is virtually indestructible."

Suddenly I saw a girl walking around I slightly recognized but from where? I wasn't sure. I walked up to her. "Hi! Do I know you? My name is Irish."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

*Can that be me? It's me! ^_^ *

"My name is Irish," the girl said and I SWEAR I nearly died right then. Hyperventilating (as usual) I threw my arms around her and hugged her and jumped up and down, nearly hysterical with happiness.

"Irish Irish Irish....!" I sang happily. "IT'S NUTTYYYYY!!!!"

She laughed at me and I laughed as well, always the one to smile. "And hulloooo," I said, curtsying unsteadily (damn my crooked feet). "And who are you?"
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

150 Reviews

Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 am
irishfire says...

I laughed as Nutty clung to me. Tucker licked both are faces.

I smiled down at him. "Nutteh this is my dog Tucker. He stowed away in my suitcase!"

Hugging her again, i laughed. "I'm so excited to meet you!"

30 Reviews

Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 am
TalaPaulwic says...

Skyeler refused to walk away. A slight chuckle rose past her lips, the wrath of a dragon? This was more amusing then she could imagine. As she walked back towards to Glad to reply Morgan grabbed her shoulders. "Lets get a head start on finding Nate. You can find him, then laugh at Glad when she was utterly useless in finding him." Skyeler grinned, "That idea is brillaint!" Reaching into the trunk Skyeler pulled out a firefighter axe. She had stolen it on their drive across a few states.

Using it she carved the car out of the wall, and cared a clear path all the way out the door. This of course caused some serious damage to the walls, and stairwell, and wouldn't make anyone too happy. "Come on Irish! We're getting out of here!" For a minute Irish stalled, then smiled. Keeping Tucker in her arms, she grabbed her suitcase and hopped into the backseat of Skyeler's sports car.

Ripples hopped in the back with Irish. For a minute Irish was unsure, then Ripples looked quite friendly. Once Irish finally relaxed Ripples climbed on her and licked her on the nose. "Ripples, are we going bye-bye?" The Boston instantly perked up, she seemed like she enjoyed going somewhere in the car. This explains how Skyeler got her into the trunk in the first place.

Irish turned to Glad and frowned. "Look I'm sorry, but if I do this, then Skye'll let me talk to Gspy, thanks for your useless attempt at saving me." A smile formed on her lips.

Morgan shook her head and sighed, she got into the car. Skyelers eyes lit up as she got into the drivers seat. She didn't spare a minute driving off. Irish smiled and nodded. "I like monkeys!"

Morgan turned around and looked at Irish, she nodded. "Monkey huh? I'll show you! Avada Kedavra!" Morgan shook her head. "This isn't PPP Skye, don't attack Irish."

They had left the building, Skyeler had no idea where to look, they may as well start driving to Blizzard. Morgan rolled her eyes, she knew what Skyeler was planning. "Do you understand that it'll take weeks, perhaps month to get to Blizzard?" Skyeler shrugged. "I bet we could make Blizzcon." Irish smiled. "Sounds good, lets go now."
Last edited by TalaPaulwic on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:55 am
Bloo says...

Er...I forget to check...and two pages of long posts.....er....what has happened? :?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 pm
LookUpThere says...

We all are, Bolt. Okay, let's all have a start on finding Nate.
---
Date: ...er- I forgoted?

I was there when Firestarter told us about Nate's disappearance. I wasn't, however, there to be part of the mod squad that was going to find him. That wasn't going to stop me. It hadn't stopped Skeyler, and I had a feeling Bolt was going to go as well.
This will be my last diary entry, from here on our I'll be fighting my way to Washington D.C.
Diary: FIGHTING?
Me: Yes. Firestarter keyed the mods in on some info and a few bribes let me know as well. Apparently, a group known as Snoink's Evil Minions are going to use Nate's Awesomeness to supercharge their master. I wonder who it is. Firestarter warned the mods it'll be a tough ride across the country. Another thing! Most of the mods have no idea to look in Nate's home. I think I'll head there. But first I need teammates. I'm sure Ktg17 will help. But I think I'll need to ask around for some more help.

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:53 pm
Gladius says...

"Nutty?" I repeated disbelievingly. "That's an interesting name..."

"I kinda like it," Darkie commented in my ear.

Nutty laughed. "That's my nickname," she explained, and held out a hand for me to shake. "White Shadow's my full name. So, who are you?"

I hesitantly took the offered hand and shook. "Gladius, though you can call me Glad if it suits you."

"Gladius," she repeated, dropping my hand. "Cool! Isn't that, like, some kind of sword, or something?"

I laughed. "Yeah. Roman shortsword. I get that a lot."

"So, what exactly's going on around here?" Nutty asked, following me as I walked over to inspect the damage from Skyeler's car. "I mean, it seems like something real big just happened..."

"Yeah," I heard a familiar voice answer from the direction of the Great Hall. "Nate's missing."

I turned; Hero was walking toward us, an open yet neutral expression on his dark face.

I nodded in response to his announcement; out of the corner of my eye, I could see Nutty go as white as her full name. "Yeah; Firestarter told me when he broke up your fight. Speaking of which, you feeling any better? Bolt kind of kicked your butt."
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm
LookUpThere says...

I raised my right eyebrow. "Did not."
"Hero?" asked a pale faced girl. She looked familiar... she was on Facebook. Her name came to my head just as she exclaimed, "Soap!" I was caught in a bear hug.

A day later I was sitting in the park on campus, contemplating what to make of Nate's news. It wsasn't easy planning on a trip to Washington D.C if I couldn't even shoot lightning like Bolt, or shapeshift like some of the other members. I'd already asked around for help, swearing the people to secrecy, but so far I had all no's and one 'Will Reply Soon'

[i] Enough, I ordered myself [i/] I relaxed though and enjoyed the nature. I decided, it was a writing school. Definitely. Thus, I should be learning how to write better. That's when I headed off in the direction of the moderators, or in the case of a school, the "prefects" lounge. I was hoping to get a simple class planner (I'd missed out on one) but boy did I get something else entirely...

Snoink's Evil Minions, had captured most of our beloved mods.

When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides