z

Young Writers Society

YWS-1

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:23 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Sabradran and I begin randomly dueling with lightsabers in the storybook deck.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:59 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Dusky, who has been deeply involved in writing The Bearer and oblivious to everyone and everything, finally decides to take a break and walk around to see what has been going on.

She hums happily to herself as she goes out into the hall and then jumps back against the wall as she looks out a window. "HOLY HECK, WE'RE IN OUTER SPACE!!!"

Dusky runs off to find Nate and make sure he is aware of this fact.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Reviews: 71
Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:07 pm
Nis says...

I let out a blood-curdling scream. "Ah, much better." I say as the frog that had been in my throat hops away.

447 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:17 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Dusky resists the urge to pick up the frog and add it to her frog army as she continues her search for Nate.

Turning the corner, she finds a small group of members gathered in a circle playing concentration. Blinking at first at thier lack of concern for the fact that they are in outer space, she shrugs and joins in.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:42 pm
deleted6 says...

I walk out my room an look about, space is not as great as it made out to be i ponder on this then i relize i walked out the door i quickly take a deep breath in, an go back in an fall down almost dying.

I wake up too see someone messed with the Wallpaper Generator.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

447 Reviews

Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:12 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Dusky looks up and realizes that thier game of concentration is responsible for the change in the wall-paper as she sees the wallpaper change according to the word to blurts out as her turn passes.
Boo. SPEW is watching.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:59 pm
zelithon says...

"you are finally ready young grasshopper." the hologram of Nate's head tells me.
"Cool!" I am instantly transported to the YWS space ship, where I have been begging to go for weeks.
"By the way there's a air tax..." Nate's voice faids away.
I hate now air taxes.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

Random avatar

Reviews: 71
Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:13 am
Nis says...

*Gasps* "Dusky has a frog army?"

I have a look around the lounge and see no one.

"Where is everybody?" I ask.

"Come on, Alice!" someone shouts behind me.

I turn around and see a strange boy with silver Moonboots. He laughs and runs off.

"Wait a minute.. You're not real! I made you up!" I shout and run after him.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:13 pm
Emma says...

Being partly disappointed in Teo for not wetting himself; I walk on, hands in pockets, head down annoyed.

I stop, staring at the crowd of people. My mouth opens, they stop and turn to see what I am about to say. The tension starts to grow, they lean in ready to listen when suddenly I let out a long burp. I turn round and start walking again.

665 Reviews

Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:25 pm
Chevy says...

Chevy wakes up from a long nights rest and looks out the window. All she can see is Stars and starts singing Stars by Switchfoot. After she realizes that this is not the normal view outside of her Oxford, Georgia bedroom window, she realizes that she's...outerspace! "OmyGOSH, I'm allergic to outerspace!" Chevy hollers, and pukes on the "floor" but there's no gravity so...

Immediately disgusted by her own actions, Chevy leaves the small bedroom and acts like she didn't do it and runs off to find someone who might be able to help.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

241 Reviews

Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:04 pm
zelithon says...

I am not sure if I have met Chevey before so for me it was like the first time. She suddenly ran up to me and yelled frantically, "I my gosh, we're in outer space! I am allergic! Howed I get here?"

"Calm down," I said, "Didn't you complete your training?"
"What training?"
"You didn't train!" I was mad, I had spent months training and she didn't have any. Maybe I had training because I have a sneaking suspicion most people here don't like me, and I maybe I was right.
Suddenly Chevy sneezed in my face and ran down the hall yelling, "I am allergic!"
I watched her go bitterly. "Don't forget to pay for air!" I yelled.

Wait a sec. Allergic to SPACE? That doesn't make sense...
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:13 am
Snip Snip says...

And I, meanwhile, just kind of stand around and eat some cheese I found. Somewhere...
so give me all your poison,
and give me all your pills,
if this is what you want then
FIRE AT WILL

447 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:57 am
Duskglimmer says...

Whereupon Dusky realizes that there is a large chunk of the moon missing as they fly past it.

"Um, guys..." She looks around at her fellow mods and members. "Is the moon made of cheese?"
Boo. SPEW is watching.

241 Reviews

Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:20 am
zelithon says...

"duh! Of coarse it is made of cheese!" I respond, "But don't take any the man on the moon and his cow Will get mad if you do."
Duskglimmer probably did not have training either I thought angrily.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

Random avatar

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:13 am
deleted6 says...

I look about being nosy, when i notice a 13 centraury broad sword.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights