z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Used to til he gave me the fifth degree. Plus, she didn't see me that way. We're just friends. I'm daddy approved for a friend, no more." Haven laughed as they stopped their horses in the middle of the field as Sola kept riding. "She'll ride like that all day, and Escape will have the stamina to do so. She adores that horse. She's so excited about breeding him to her palomino mare."

*OY*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden sighed. "I think I love her." He said softly, not really sure of Haven heard him or not. He couldn't stop starring at her. He couldn't believe he let himself love her. He couldn't believe she had broken down his walls. It took her no effort to worm her way into his heart.

He pushed his horse into a trot and started racing beside her. He started passing her. He smiled. This would be fun!
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola felt Escape pick up pace and she opened her eyes. He only did that when someone was passing them. She smiled and leaned forward in the saddle as Escape picked up pace flying past the older gelding with his long legs. She smiled as she turned her body and Escape spun around on a dime and stopped as she smiled.

"You'll have to have a better horse then KB to beat Escape." She smiled as Escape pranced under her.

"How bout we get the boys and go for a race through the meadow?" Haven asked walking over. "We can meet you there after we grab the other three."

"The boys?" Aiden asked.

"Our racers. Their stallions now. Not racers. The meadow is the only place we're allowed to race them. SOla can race Escape anywhere sense he is her's personally." Colt shrugged. "Come on, we'll go get the boys and meet her at the meadow. She'll warm Escape up while we warm the boys up while we head otu there. Course, if you don't think your up to riding a fast horse you can just go ahead to the meadow."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 am

Aiden smiled. They headed back to the barn and was given a faster horse. He followed them to the meadow and saw Sola. She was so beautiful. He couldn't help it. He wanted to kiss her again. He wondered if she felt the same about him. They raced sid by side, all four of them having fun. He had an idea.

"Hey Sola, I bet I can beat you."

"Yeah right."

"I'll make you a bet."

"Okay!"

"If I beat you, I get a date with you. If you win, I'll do whatever you want me to for a day. Deal?" He flashed a big smile and waited for an answer from her.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola narrowed her eyes then smiled. "Alright." She lined up next to him. "All the way around the meadow."

"Alright."

"Ready, Set, GO!" Haven yelled. Sola leaned forward and Escape shot forward beneath her the sound of his feet hitting hte ground under sounds like music as they raced around the meadow. She lost track of where Aiden was as Escape ran faster and faster.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 pm

*who wins?*

Aiden chuckled and raced after her. They were neck and neck, running side by side. He couldn't believe he could still stay on a horse since it had been so long since the last time he had ridden one. He loved it. He felt free. He start to lose himself like she was. They both flying with the wind. But one of them had to win. He just wondered which one it was going to be...

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:30 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**No idea. He takes her for a date her dad kills him. SO lets let her this time. :D **

Sola leaned a little futher forward when they got closer and Escape picked up pace and raced forward ahead of Aiden crossing the finish and then she pulled him back to a trot. She trotted for a bit before she stopped him.

*OY*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Aiden chuckled as she finished first. He pulled alongside her. He was going to be her slave for a day. He was curious to see what she would have him do for the day.

"Congradulations." He smiled. He was having so much fun. He wondered if he'd get to kiss her again. He really loved this girl.

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola shrugged. "We better wash these guys off." SHe said as she turned Escape back towards the barn. She wasn't sure what she would do with her day of getting him to do something, but she'd think of something. "Oh, Aiden, tomorrow I'll use my prize." She smiled when she thought of something.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:06 am
View Likes

Aiden nodded, wondering what her pretty little head had in store. After they rinsed off the horses and finished grooming, it was late. Aiden trekked back home. As soon as he opened the door, his sister ran into his arms, crying.

"What's wrong?"

"Dad's drunk!" She sobbed. "He hit me."

Aiden felt anger rise up in him. He hated his dad. His dad was either drunk or passed out if he was home. If he wasn't, he was out making toms of money and sleeping with whores. In fact, he was why their mom had left them. Aiden swore he would never be like that. He took his sister into the "safe" room and locked the door. He held her tightly all night. In the morning he was exhausted. There dad was passed out. He made sure his sister got off to school okay. Then he quickly got ready and went to school himself.

"Whoa, dude, you look horrible." Haven said as soon as he saw Aiden.

Aiden sighed. "Long night." He saw Sola and smiled slightly. "Goodmorning."

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You get any sleep last night?" She asked him looking at his tired face.

"A little." HE replied with a shrug. "You collecting that prize?"

"First, be nice at school. Don't take off either." She smiled. "Less your to tired. I think it's cause to not have you go through with it tonight."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 am

Aiden smiled. "Nawh, I'll be okay. You mean I actually have to stay in school?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows. He got a giggle. He loved her giggle. They all headed to their next class. He sat in the back and was a model student. He even participated in class, which shocked everyone. He was actually really smart...he just didn't try. He actually liked the shocked look on everyones faces.

"Just cause I don't try doesn't mean I can't dothe work." He teased.

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola smiled a little. She had a feeling there was something good hidden under that rough core. When class was over she walked over to him.

"Not bad." SHe smiled. "You lasted for one subject."

"I can do it." He replied with a smile.

"All day?" She laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 am

Aiden chuckled. "Of course. I can do it. Is there a reward if I do?" He teased lightly.

"Maybe."

He smiled and followed her to the next class. It went about as same as the first. They all di until it was finally lunch. He wondered what was goins to happen. Was she going to have him do anything for her? He waited.

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You going to eat?" Sola asked.

"That it?" He asked with a a smile as he sat next to her.

"Well, I never figured I"d need to think up things to have you do." She laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight