z

Young Writers Society

Disguise

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Whoa, epic twist. :P ***

Dawn jumped when the door opened. "Whose there?" She demanded grabbing the nearest object to her, a book.

"It's just me. And next time grab something useful. That thing, it's useless." He laughed walking over and sitting on the couch. She sat back on the other side of it and frowned.

"You lied." She said flatly.

"How so?" He asked.

"You said you were going to go get something. Your empty handed." She replied crossing her arms. "If I'm going to trust you, you can't lie to me."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 pm
October Girl says...

Dante smiled. "I did get something, some fresh air."

She smiled a little back. "I thought you meant something else." she said placing the book back on the desk.

Dante stood up and looked at the kitchen, it was a complete mess. Then he looked at her. She wasn't looking at the kitchen.

"Blink." he commanded.

"What?" she asked looking at him worried.

"Just do it." He commanded again firmly.

She blinked and the entire kitchen was clean.

"Well........... Shit." he whispered.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What?" She demanded. "Don't just randomly cuss in front of me for no reason!"

"DOn't worry about it." He replied.

"Why did I have to blink?" She growled.

"Cause. You weren't." He shrugge.d

"DANTE! Thats not an answer." SHe hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 pm
October Girl says...

Dante stared blankly at her. "What do you want me to say? I was just... You had an eyelash stuck in your eye and it was bothering me." he shrugged. "I'm sorry for trying to be a nice guy, damn."

"Language!" she shouted.

"DAMN DAMN DAMN!" he shouted back. "I have to protect you and if I'm going to do it right we really need to get you some where safe."

Just then the phone rang...

**I was thinking it should be her father. Then she tells him thanks for sending Dante but then the father says he has no idea who Dante is. Just a thought**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn glared and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" She answered leaving the room.

"Hey, sweetie, how are you?" It was her dad.

"I'm fine. Dante is driving me up the wall, couldn't you have found someone nicer?" She sighed. Dante appeared in the doorway.

"What are you talking about, who is Dante?" Her father asked.

"You don't know? Didn't you send me a body guard?" She asked backing away from Dante towards the kitchen.

"No, I didn't know you needed one. Whats going on Dawn?" Her dad asked.

"Nothing I can't handle dad. Let me call you back." She hung the phone up her hand grabbing hold of a knife. "You lied to me."

"What do you mean?" He asked slowly moving closer.

"My dad didn't send you! You lied to me. WHo are you? What do you want?" She dmeanded keepign the knife hidden behind her incase he got close to her.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm
October Girl says...

Dante stared at the knife, his green eyes flashed. If he made one wrong move he's be a dead man. He quickly ran behind Dawn and twisted her wrist, not breaking it or spraining it. He heard her cry out in shock. The knife clattered down and slid across the floor. He wanted to save her and keep her out of harms way, he wouldn't fail her the way he had failed Holly... Oh God... Holly his beautiful wife, his family. He couldn't let Dawn distroy all he was working for.

"Dawn, stop it." he hissed in her ear. He was being very careful not to hurt her.

"Don't touch me! I'll kill you." she growled and struggled a little more. "Your hurting me! Let go."

He quickly released her, she punched him in the face, hard.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Get out! Now! I don't know who the hell you are, or why the hell your here. But you better get out and get out now!" She yelled searching for something to protect herself. "I dont' want to know how you move so fast, or how you make me so confused, but I"m tired of it. Please leave."

"I can't leave, and I wont." He replied.

"Why not?" She demanded now closer to tears then fight she was so scared and confused. "Why do you insist on staying here? I'm nobody special. Unless your trying to find somewhere to stay wehre no one will look. That is here."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 pm
October Girl says...

He rolled his eyes. "Sweetheart. If I wanted to kill you or do any of those things that are running through your mind right now I wouldn't have waited this long." he answered.

Her lower lip trembled and that told him she was scarred enough.

"Oh for goodness sake! Give me that!" He took a frying pan she had in her hand and threw it into the sink which was over her head.

"What are you?" she asked.

He got onto her kitchen counter and jumped, when he landed on the floor he was a black, green eyed, fisty cat. He rubbed against her legs then shifted into a human again.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Y-y-y-your...." She sunk down into a chair. "I'm dreaming, this isn't possible." She moaned rubbing her head.

"Yes it is, now stop being so frail. WHat happened to miss tough?" He demanded.

"I-I, y-y-you!" Thats when she realized she'd told the cat evertyhing she'd felt. "You gotta go." She ran up to her room slamming the door and leainging against it.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Dante thought of her and in an insant he was in her room.

She gasped. "Stop! Just get away from me!" she yelled.

"Calm down or I'm going to bend you over my knee." he smirked.

She turned fire bright red and stared at him. "Your my cat! How could you be my... My cat. You and outside and bodyguard..."

"I know, calm down and I swear I'll explain everything."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"How am I supposed to calm down?" She replied backing herself into a corner. "I, you,"

"Calm down now, Daylight." He replied moving slowly towards her, but not threatening.

"Fine, explain. After you explain I'll freak out if I feel the need to do so." She took a deep breath and slid down to the ground. :I think I need to sit for this."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm
October Girl says...

He sat down too. "Your... You are a..." he laughed at himself because he couldn't get the words out. "You're a witch." he said.

She glared at him. "What the hel-"

He cut her off with a stare. "Shut up. I'm trying to explain. You were probably a very good person in the past life, because your a witch in training. The whole blink thing you did with your eyes... Yeah that cleaned up your entire kitchen."

"Oh greaaat I'm a ms. Clean!" she shouted.

"I'm here to protect you. I wasn't a very good person in my past life. I broke the rules, I lied, I broke promises, I even took lives... I was cursed by your neighboor... Ezra, to walk the earth as a cat and a human for the rest of eternity. The only ones that can see me in cat form are future witches" Dante rubbed hand over his face. "Now I got a second chance. YOU saw me in cat form. I was choosen to protect you. Ezra will send people and try and kill you so you don't reach your final stage and become a more powerful witch then her. Get it now?"
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"Why does she want to kill a witch that can clean?" She demanded. He laughed.

"You don't just clean. At this point and time if someone of mythical being is close to you and you are at the point your at, a young witch, then they control waht you do if you dont' know what your doing, which at this point you don't. As days go by, you get stronger. Ezra didn't know of your existances til just recently because you were to young." He replied. She took a deep breath.

"Stop. This doesn't make sense." She replied slumping against the wall more. "Where can we hide from her?"
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 pm
October Girl says...

He waited for her to stop rambling.

*Screw this.* He slammed her against the wall and crushed her mouth with his. He ran his thumb over her pulse. And felt her heartbeating franticly. He just held her against the wall for what felt like forever but it was a good forever.

He pulled himself away and cursed. "I have to go." he grabbed his jacket and pulled it on in anger and started to leave.

"Who's going to protect me from her?" she asked, she still looked a bit stunned.

"I'll find someone else." he turned her doorknob and yanked the door off it's hinges. "Shit."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:49 pm
October Girl says...

**I have to go soon but I'll be back on in a few**

He stormed in the alley way and thought of her face, Holly's face everything that had happened 10,000 years ago was now making a comeback to bit him in the ass. He knew he shouldn't have left Dawn alone but he couldn't help it. No one tried to stop him but he needed someone else to take care of her. He didn't want to fall in love again he didn't want deja vu to kick his ass a second time. He knew if he cared at all about her he'd just have to stay the hell away.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems