z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:33 am
Elizabeth says...

The servants were rushing all around. Aurora was shouting orders with Caleb by her side.
The chefs were busy making biscuts for the troops and outside Generals of the Carradyne Forces were training new recruits. Most had never had prior expierence and barely knew how to hold a sword.
"Send out a diplomat."
"there aren't any left!"

Caleb went cold. There were still so many kingdoms and he had only sent out 5 diplomats. He sat down and began to growl.

"I will go," Aurora said to him sofrly." I will do it."

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:38 am
deleted6 says...

"Aurora you sure you should risk you're life i love you so why don't i go you're the heir i'm not. Okay Aurora i'm going that final i need to do this myself Marko has enough miltary expereience to help you just don't let him out you're site."Replied Caleb
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:50 pm
Elizabeth says...

"You have no right o boss me around. It's unfair for Carradyne to put it's best knight at risk. As Queen of Carradyne, Daughter od King Soriah Ganan, I order you to stay. Maid, fetch the stall-boy and have him ready my horse!" Aurora walked away without a final goodbye. Caleb stood there, now there was nothing he could do.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:24 pm
deleted6 says...

Caleb sighed an gave up he would just have to defend Carradyne himself no matter the cost, he went to look for Marko but something caught his eye.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:36 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Marko, what the hell are you doing?" Caleb stared into the empty room where Marko was already unshackled from his chains.
"The kind nurse let me out for a favor."
" I do not wish you to bribe mine and Aurora's staff for your own gain. But no matter now, follow me, Aurora has left to send messages of alliances to different kingdoms and I need your help with preperation for the battle," Caleb growled and stomped out of the room.
Marko rolled his eyes:
"Hoo-rah."

Random avatar

Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:48 pm
deleted6 says...

"Just like old times eh Caleb i'll need my armour back though an have you even got any mages on you're side said Marko."

"One or two replied Caleb boredly."

"We need more Caleb got it i know magic an so does a view of my old contacts."

Caleb rolled his eyes an said

Random avatar

Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:27 pm
Elizabeth says...

"I don't really want to deal with this entire thing. I am already worried about Aurora. Now with this kingdom resting on my hands I just don't want to deal with it. I wan Aurora back and safe and we can get married and it can be like that story she told me a long time ago..."

Marko sighed loudly. He so wanted to punch Caleb until he understood defending Carradyne would be an action of good.
"Forget it Caleb, if you do not want to rule this kingdom, if you aren't willing to fight for it, with or without your love, then maybe I and the people, and dear Aurora are better off without your bored attitude. For all you know maybe I should marry her!"

In a fast movement caleb grabbed Marko and pinned him against the wall, screaming in dark fury. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT THAT! DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHO IS BETTER OFF, I WILL BE KING!"

Marko sneered. "If you had only been so aggressive with me when we were younger, then your might have won our fights... but now-" Marko pinned Caleb against the opposing wall-"you are as weak as ever. Either plan our our victory or DIE in your loss." With that Marko let go of Caleb and searched for his armor.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:45 pm
deleted6 says...

Caleb stood their shocked an relized if this battle was lost Aurora would not have a place to go back too, he knew what he must do he went to the temple an started the rituel to summon Helmar god of Carradyne.

Random avatar

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:20 pm
Elizabeth says...

Aurora rode over the mountian on her horse. She spied the castle of a nearby ally. She kicked her horses sides and sped off faster towards it. The sun was setting, it would be dark soon, and she worried about Marko and Caleb and the remains of Carradyne.

"Please be alright. I'm getting help." She whispered as she rode off to the castle.

Random avatar

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:32 am
deleted6 says...

Caleb finished the spell an waited for hours then when he was about to give up hope a load voice boomed

"Who dares summon Helmar God of Carradyne; it better be important you know like Carradyne about to be lost the god Roared."

Caleb shook what was he thinking on summoning Carradyne god "I sir Caleb of Carradyne. "Carradyne needs yo.....u in it time of need."

"Very well Sir Caleb whats the situaction; is it dire i sensed unease in Carradyne for a while."

Just then Marko came in an dropped his sword in shock...................

Random avatar

Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:01 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Marko, what are you doing here?"
"I-I"- He suddenly began to make a mad dash for the exit.
"HALT!" The mighty God's voice boomed. He stretched his arm out and picked up Marko in a sudden strong gust of wind.
"You be the messanger of Repusto, Former Advisor to the Late King Ganan! You have no place here!"

"It's alright, he sided with us Helmar!" Caleb begged for him to let go of Marko.

"I created this vast land for all to prosper in over a thousand years ago. I was King, I ruled over my people and destroyed my enemies, when I passed i was worshiped as a God, as God it is my duty to rid Carradyne of Traitors!" His eyes began to burn red as fire and in the empty hand formed a golden orb.

"Oh crap, will you people stop trying to kill me?" Marko struggled around, trying to free himself from Helmars grasp. The orb in his hand grew larger.....

Random avatar

Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:29 pm
deleted6 says...

"Okay Marko i offer you a test to prove you're loyalty kill one of my minions with that Helmar summoned up a Knight with completly black armour an glowing red eyes

"Defeat this an you live if not then it will kill you plain an simple."

But said Caleb.............

Random avatar

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:20 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko ran back to grab the sword he had dropped earlier. It shone against the dark flames around the temple.

The knight in the black armour came nearer, swinging his godly powerful arms around with a two handed steel sword. Marko had only a majestical dragon slayer, a very powerful sword, but he had no clue as to unleash it's powers.

"MARKO RUN!" Caleb shouted. He turned to Helmar, who was cackling with glee.
"Tis not very often where I get to do this."

Marko dodged the assults. The knight stabbing his sword and lifting up heavy stones and concrete.
Marko swiftly rounded him and swung his sword, knocking off the helmet across the room.
"Ah ha! I have defeated you--"
But before he could finish the helmet rolled back to the knight and flew back on as it was. it was as if nothing ever happened, the dent left from marko's sword was gone.

"Oh, now you are asking for it."
"REMEMBER TRAINING IN THE WOODS MARKO! Remember the tree??" caleb screamed.
"SILENCE" Helmar tossed Caleb aside, knocking him out cold.

"The tree..." Marko grinned and stood fast.

Random avatar

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:32 pm
deleted6 says...

Marko remembered but thoought up another plan he ran at the cliff jumped across an hoped of all hope that the Knight was dumb it was it just carried on walking an fell to it death down the casasm.

Well replied Helmar..............

Random avatar

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:40 pm
Elizabeth says...

"your loyalty ahs been proven you may defend carradyne"
with that caleb and marko left the temple for caleb had awoken and gotten all the answers he needed

(CLASS OVER... )

If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates