z

Young Writers Society

Zip

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:42 am
Bella says...

Bella knew that Dagoon knew. She knew that he was planning on taking her down...and soon. She knew that she had to stop him first. The only thing she didn't know, was how.

"Dagoon is planning something," Senna commenting, taking a seat next to Bella.

"What do you mean?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's killing Orion right this second," she continued. "And you...he's quite uncertain about you. He doesn't know how he's going to kill you."

"And your point is?"
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm going to go check on Orion." Senna said, he had been nice to her she owed him that much. She jumped up into a tree and ran towards where the two had went. She kept going from one tree to the other.

*sorry, don't have anything else. Where is the person who is playing Orion?*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:53 pm
MadHatter says...

Dagoon could sense that Senna was following him. He knew that killing Orion would just cause more suspision. Orion wouldn't die today. But on the other hand...Puma's did live out here. It could be an accident. Dagoon shrunk himself as small as he could and lept at the back of Orion. He made some Puma noises as he began to reach for his throat. I

"NO!! PUMAS!!!" He Orion screamed, unable to stop the coming blow.

"Get off of him!" Dagoon threw his voice, sounding as if he was trying to save him. It would be done soon.

*Someone ask Orion's creator if we can kill of Orion*
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:34 pm
Gadi. says...

KILL ME!

(Orion)
Just make sure there's blood... :D
And is there a way to come back? As a ghost or somthin'?
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

142 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:48 pm
Bella says...

Bella heard the clatter, and was hopeful that Senna could take care of the problem. She turned and looked at the others.

"We have to do something," she said, turning to the group.

"About what exactly?"

"Dagoon. He wants to kill us. All of us," the human boy answered. "I heard it in his mind."

"A talented human," Bella commented. "So, we need a plan."

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*got nothing :'(*
Want a Readers crit???

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:49 pm
Gadi. says...

(Wait can someone summarize for me what happened so far? I just want to know the events leading up to my tragic death :( :) )
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

((not much, Dagoon is bad, he wants to kill us all and we are following him into the woods, found out he was bad and there you are, nothign much has really happened))
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:01 pm
MadHatter says...

Dagoon moved his hand up towards Orions neck. This wouldn't be all that fun if he did it quickly. He sunk his three inch teeth into Orion's leg. He screamed in agony. The centaur fell to the ground, unable to escape his doom.

"Dagoon? Is that-" Orion's question was cut short by Dagoon ripping off his head. The flowing blood covered the ground. Now to hide the body...

Dagoon ran back to the group. "The puma's got him! Orions dead!" He inwardly smiled. Maybe he'd pull this off.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna hadn't followed Dagoon back to the camp, but where he had left the body. He had tried to hide it. Probably not wanting anyone to see it. She hadn't seen how Orion died, but she could guess. Dagoon could kill a puma easy. She knelt next to Orion's body and gently ran her hands over his wounds. She couldn't save him now. If one she had been faster. If only seh had gotten there sooner. She let a tear fall off her cheek. She wiped it away and stopped the tears, this was no time. She quickly burried Orion's body and stood up. Ten feet away sat a huge Puma. She glared at it.

"Come on, attack me, I dare you too." she hissed at it walking towards it, she was mad. It backed up and took off. She turned and stormed back to the camp, she was going to have words with Dagoon.
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 pm
MadHatter says...

Dagoon pretended to cry, something he had rarely done. Bella eyed him with a sense of great pain and hatred. Yep, he hadn't fooled her. He knew that most of them knew. Yet they couldn't just kill him. He was there guide and the only one that knew the way back. They could all know for he cared. He didn't even care if he died so long as they did.

"I would have saved him if I could. I tried as hard as I could." Wow. He never knew how good a liar he was.

142 Reviews

Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:49 am
Bella says...

Bella stood at the back of hte group, listening to Dagoon's oh so tragic tale. She didn't believe a word of it. The group spread out after a while, all of htem fairly tired. Dagoon walked over to where she was lying on her back on the ground. She sat up immediatly, looking him over.

"Bella, you seem mad."

"And you care why?"

"Well, I just want to be part of your group really. I don't see why you're mad."

"Dagoon, you are utterly pathetic. You are lower than the worms beneath my feet. I know you killed Orion, and you will pay for it." Bella spat the last words in Dagoon's face before getting up and walking away. She ran for the privacy of the woods, where she ran into Senna.

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:52 am
TNCowgirl says...

Seena looked Bella over, she was angry.

"Sorry." Bella said starting to walk off.

"Orion is dead." Senna said bluntly.

"I know, Dargon told us all." Bella replied,

"It was a panther, the only one that was around is gone now." She hissed,

"What will we do about Dargon?" Bella asked,

"We need him to get out of this place. But he will whittle us down faster then a blink if we aren't careful. I just don't get his motive." Senna sighed, "I'm gonna kill him first chance I get."
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:10 am
MadHatter says...

Dagoon listened to Bella and Senna with his super sense of hearing. He knew what they were planning. But, he wasn't scared. They still failed to realize that he was twelve and a half feet tall and completely made of muscle. Even Bella's dragon form could not defeat him. He swung over to Senna and Bella.

"It was a big puma. Massive."

"I saw it. But I don't believe it could've taken down a full grown centaur. Not a chance. I think you did it." Dagoon acted as if he was taken a back.

"ME? How dare you?" He ran away in disgust, but as he did he dropped a piece of bark. Senna picked it up.

"What's it say?" Bella looked over Senna shoulder.

"The Puma strikes again in three days. Better run little mice, because he's hungry." Senna gulped."He's going to murder me."

142 Reviews

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 am
Bella says...

"How do you know he's going to murder you?"

"Why else would he have dropped it right here, next to us?" Bella nodded in agreement.

"He knows the only reason we stay is because we don't know our way through the forest. What if I found a way out?"

"And how would you do that?"

"I am a shapeshifter, remember?" Bella smiled, taking the shape of a hawk and soaring into the air. She observed the surroundings, until she saw the large village that lied to the west. She flew back down, changing into a human as she landed on the ground next to Senna. "There's a village, a few miles to the west. If we could get there, we'd be safe for a while. I doubt Dagoon would attack us in the middle of a crowded street."

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence