z

Young Writers Society

Blood Ties

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:30 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Suki blinked in utter disbelief.

"You mean we have to master Jonin-rank techniques in ONE NIGHT?!" she half-shouted at her sensei. (:big head animation:)
ohmeohmy

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:21 pm
Kyuubi says...

"I just want you to get the basics down. The hand signs, how much Chakra is to be used, that kind of stuff. However, I want you three to focus on just one technique tonight and use that one. Once I say you're ready, you can start on the next one." Sagara replied to Suki. Sakumo cracked his knuckles. It was a habit of his. He was going to try the Amaterasu tonight. It would help him control his lack of Chakra flow.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

280 Reviews

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

"Oh my..." Suki held her head in her hands. Looking up, after a second, she said, "I hate you, sensei."

"We love you too, Suki. Now off to home with you, all of you, and get practicing!"

((I would like to suggest we skip to next morning, because individual training scenes are boooring))
ohmeohmy

43 Reviews

Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:54 pm
Kyuubi says...

I agree. We skip to the morning.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:05 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Look, I have time to be on after a long time and nothing has happened. I'm very disappointed. Looks like I'll have to revive it with a long battle scene. Let me think first though. :?
I will always fight back, no matter what.

43 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Kyuubi says...

The next morning came slowly for Sakumo. He had been having trouble making the hand signs required for the Raikiro. He didn't know why. He walked to the training area and saw Hikaru and Suki. Sagara wasn't there yet. There was a puff of smoke and there stood Sagara still eating his breakfast.
"Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the way here." He said.
"You lie!" The kids said.
"Oh, you caught me. Well anway. I expect that you have practiced enough to at least know the basics of the techniques." Sagara said as he finished eating. "You have until tonight to try and knock me out."
"Really?" Sakumo asked.
"Yes. Really."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."

185 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Hikaru looked at sakumo who hade a huge grin on his face.

"Sensei, don't hold back, or you wont win!" Sakumo was getting hot headed.

Hikaru looked at Suki, then to Sokumo. (Well, Suki is stronger than shr looks, her taijutsu is most likly pretty good. I'm not sure about sakumo's taijutsu, but it's clear his ninjutsu is quit advanced.)

Sakumo charged at Sagara. Hikaru dashed in his way to stop him.

"What are you doing hikaru!?" Yelled Sakumo.

"Don't be stupid, Sagara is a Jonin. We have to work together, come up with a plan, and hope it works."

43 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:30 pm
Kyuubi says...

Sakumo looked over Hikaru's shoulder. Sagara wasn't there anymore.
"He's not there!" Sakumo yelled.
"What?" Hikaru turned and saw an empty area. Sakumo heard a whistling noise and realized that Sagara was charging at them. He was using the Rapid Lightening Jutsu to speed his movements.
"I want you two to hide somewhere. I'll try and hold him off as long as I can." Sakumo said to Suki and Hikaru.
"Right." They both ran off into the woods. Sakumo made the sighns for the Rapid Lightening Jutsu. His movements sped up as well. He saw Sagara's fist about to hit him in the face. He blocked and tried to kick Sagara in the chest but Sagara ducked and swept Sakumo's feet out from under him.
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."

280 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:16 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

A hand reached out of the ground, snagging Sagara by the ankle. The hand threw the big man and with the strength Suki rose from the ground, hair covered with dirt, hands rapidly performing an unfamiliar set of handseals.

"Don't do those handseals in plain sight, you baka!" shouted Sagara, landing neatly on a tree.

"Oh, but sensei, I'm not."

"Hikaru! NOW!"
ohmeohmy

185 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:22 am
piepiemann22 says...

Hikaru appeared behing Sagara's back grabing him and locking him.

"Do it now Sakumo!"

Sakumo jumped and preformed the hand signs, snake, rooster, monkey, boar, horse, tiger, Katon fireball jutsu.

(Should he lose now or no?)

43 Reviews

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:59 am
Kyuubi says...

Of course not. He's a Jonin. We're just Genin.

Sakumo shot the flames out of his mouth. It ignited everything within 10 feet in front of him. Hikaru had dodged at the right moment to avoid getting hit. Sagara did the same thing. The only thing that was left was a log that had been burned.
"Son of a-" Sakumo stopped himself.
"Where did he go?" Hikaru asked.
"I don't know," replied Suki.
"Should we go look for him?" Hikaru asked again.
"Are you crazy? He'd kill us!" Sakumo shouted. "However, I have an idea. Why don't we box him into an area where we are more prepared." Hikaru and Suki pondered how this would work. Sakumo just looked at them with a big smile on his face. Suki looked back at Sakumo.
"Uhhh...Sakumo? Your sleeve is on fire."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster