z

Young Writers Society

The Others

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:53 pm
Alice says...

(most likely...okay here i go...)

Geomana hadn't realized how much she had missed Kresko until he had shown up, perhaps it was just how busy they had been and how hard she'd been trying not to think of him.

"What problem?" Kresko asked still hugging Geomana tightly.

"My brother," Sano said.

"He's going to lead an attack on the underground city," Geomana said franticly.

"In two more days I'm flying us all back," Sano explained, "Rei might help."

"I'm defiently helping," Rei said as she landed next to them. "I'll be all better by then."

Kresko looked at Rei shocked, "what all happened here?"
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:39 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano made a fire and told Kersko the whole story. the fight, his transformation, and the theory behind his brother. He was shocked. "We don't need to wait a few days. I have a boat waiting. When you called i got worried so I made arrangements."

(Does that help?)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:06 am
Lethero says...

"I guess I should've followed you guys," Kersko said standing up. "Then maybe none of this trouble would've happened."

"Well, I'm glad you're back anyways," Geomana said. "So what have you been doing?"

"Looking for you guys really." He sat back down. "I feel like I been through hell and back.

"Where to begin?" He held his head back and concentrated. "After I remembered the phone I had it tracked and I went to the nearest land mass I could find. Then I just scowered the world."

"How did you find us this time."

"You'd be sursprised what chaos you guys brought up. It's all over the news."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:14 am
Alice says...

Geomana blinked, "even just by arriving here?"

Kresko nodded, "which is why we should leave now."

Geomana pulled Kresko up and they headed for the boat. It was a small motor boat, but could hold them all. Geomana took Sano down to the cabin and laid him down on the bed, he tried to resist but she pushed him back down.

"Relax, you've pushed yourself way to far these last few days. We're safe now, at least for the time being. Relax."

Geomana started to walk away but Sano caught her arm, "stay with me." He pulled her down onto the mattress and she fell asleep faster than she thought she would.
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:14 am
piepiemann22 says...

(Change)

Sano pulled her close as she lay there sleeping. he, thou, could barely get a wink. His thoughts wandered over the fact his brother was alive. There had to be something he could do. He kissed Geomana on the cheek and found Kersko driving the boat.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"You think I could sleep?"

"Thank you for taking care of my sister."

Sano nodded and stood next to him. The wind blew his hair, the water spraying his face. "War is coming. Are you ready?"

"To protect Geomana I'll do what ever it takes."

Reiko came up from behind them and put his hand on Sano's shoulder, "I got your back. I ow you that much a least."

"Thank you."
Last edited by piepiemann22 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

270 Reviews

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:15 am
Alice says...

Hey tony! I posted ilke two seconds before you did. try again!*
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:20 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I just did so there.)

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:28 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko couldn't sleep. He sat against the wall of the boat, the sound of the boat too loud to fall asleep. He recongized Kresko, and it shocked him that he would be the brother of Geomana--He almost shot her brother! how long ago was that? decades ago?

He chuckled and leaned his head back, exhausted. There was no way he'd go through another confrontation like the one between him and Rei. Most likely, the first chance he gets, he'd tell him and get the whole thing over with. But now, he had to find some way to get some sleep in the cramped boat with barely any place to lie down. Geomana needed the matress, so he had to be grateful for the floor.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

270 Reviews

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:37 pm
Alice says...

When Geomana woke the sun was shining through the small window, the first thing she noticed was that she was alone. The boat was swayng in a rythmic beat that both soothed and neausiated her. She felt strangely hungry.

She walked out into the bright sunlight and sheilded her eyes. She turned around away from the sunlight and went towards the kitchen.

When she entered she screamed at what she saw. Kresko's body was torn in half and left on the floor. She turned to run out and Saw Rei half transformed hanging from the door by her tail.

Horrofied she ran out the other door, where she was met with Rieko's knees, he was hung upside down with his head rolling around on the ground. There was a roar up on deckand she followed it, hoping Sano was still alive.

He was, but barely. By the time she reached him, he was gone. All the people she cared about had died, and she had slept through it all."

Geomana woke with a start, drenched in cold sweat with Sano's arms wrapped around her while he stroked her hair, "its okay," he whispered, "it was only a dream."

When she woke up a little more she pulled herself as close to Sano as she could. She told him what had happened with a shaky voice and finished with, "I hope we get off this boat soon."

Sano chuckled and moved so she could see the room, "we are, we arrived not to long ago, and you were still sleeping so Kresko and I carried you into bed. Rei's asleep on Kresko's and Rieko's on the air matress, Kresko's in your brothers room."

Geomana breathed a sigh of relief and got up to get breakfast going.
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:21 am
Lethero says...

Kersko walked into the kitchen and was suddenly hit by the smells of breakfast cooking. He walked over to see Geomana cooking. "Watcha making?" I asked.

"Breakfast, duh," she replied. I rolled my eyes at her, then I took a peice of raw bacon and ate it.

"Don't make them too done," I said.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:41 am
Maybe says...

Rei woke with a start, her body covered with sweat and shaking from a dream she could not remember. She quickly composed herself, got dressed, and walked into the living room. She stretched nonchalantly and folowed the smell of cooking into the kitchen.

"Urg, i'm glad to be back on solid ground. I hate boats..." she muttered under her breath, sitting on the table.

"You're not the only one." Kersko agreed.

Rei peered into the pot on the stove and sighed quietly.

*Sorry, i dont have much. Alice wanted me to post*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:24 am
Alice says...

Geomana smiled and walked back into the kitchen to finish breakfast, Sano following her.

"Are you going to tell me what you dreamed about?" he asked.

Geomana shook her head, "it was only a dream. A variation of one i used to have as a child."

"What was the variation?"

She looked up at him, "in my childhood dreams I used to see Kresko on the deck dying in front of my eyes, not it is you,"

"What do you mean?"

Geomana re-told him what happened in her dream.

*just to clairfy something, the dream's just something for me to write, no real thing going on with the plot.*
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:40 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

*Right XD I see that now*

Reiko woke up on the floor of some room he didn't recongize. For a moment he freaked out, trying to remember what had happened and where he was. But he calmed down once the memories came back.

With a sigh he stood up and started towards the door, but decided against it and turned on the light. Chuckling slightly, he was a little surprised that he didn't wake up in a closet tied down with belts, but realizing how close he was to hysteria, he calmed himself down with deep breaths.

He had to get back to the surface.

Wait. He couldn't. The police were looking for him.

With a groan, he slid down against the wall and leaned his head back. He was trapped here, just like any other Herskon.
Last edited by ELven-Maiden on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

270 Reviews

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:44 am
Alice says...

*Jackie...we're not on the boat anymore, we're back at Geomana's and Kresko's aparment.*
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:32 am
Alice says...

They all sat down to eat. Kresko and Geomana got first dibs on the bacon so nobody else would get the raw ones. Everyone seemed to relax a tad. They were talking openly and whole heartedly, laughing along the way. A sudden bang caught their attention, and they ran to the window to see. Sano's brother's attack had come sooner than expected.

They all charged down the stairs and out onto the street to do something. "Geomana," Kresko said, "gather up as many as you can get to follow you and lead them to Sano's house," he turned to Sano, "isn't there a secret exit around there?"

"Yes, Geomana do you remember where it is?"

"I'm not leaving you," she insisted, "you need all the help you can get."

Kresko put a hand on her shoulder, "I need you to be safe."

Sano cupped her face and made her look at him, "I do too."

Tears welled up in Geomana's eyes, " I can't, I need to be here."

"Just let her stay!" Rei said, "Rieko will lead them away! We all do need to stay here!"
I just lost the game.

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara