z

Young Writers Society

The Others

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:16 am
Maybe says...

Now it was Rei's turn to laugh. "Ha, you're going to use a puny hand gun as a club against a herskon? You really are funny, Reiko."

Rei took another step as her form began to flicker and feathers began to sprout from her upper body.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:29 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko swore and dropped the gun. He didn't know what sort of Herskon she was, but apparently she was something dangerous. There was no point in running with his stupid leg, he had no weapon...there was one thing he could do, but he was not going to give up his pride.

Finally he dropped to a crouch, touching his calf. There was that one gun he had found on the boat. "You remember the small gun I had before? those bullets are sprayed with poison, for life-threatening situations only. I think I can justify that."
Last edited by ELven-Maiden on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

116 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 am
Maybe says...

Rei shrugged, half in human form, half in herskon.

"Maybe i havent made it clear for you." she said as he drew the tiny gun from his holder on his leg and pointed it at her. She could see his finger visibly shaking as it touched the trigger.

Suddenly, Rei changed into her herskon form, a griffin, and pounced on Reiko. She was still weak, but stronger than him. She tore the gun from his hands and stared him in the eyes. She lay a talon on his neck, mockingly.

"I could tear you apart right now." she said, shrugging and playfully nicking the skin on his neck, drawing blood.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:40 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano quickly brought his sword to Rei's neck, "Stop."

"Why should I?"

"Because, right now, he's not your enemy."

"Are you mocking me?"

Sano didn't budge. that only seemed to tick Rei off. She quickly jumped at him, but Sano ducked. "If you insist on fighting I'll uses something I forbade myself to use. We don't need any trouble right now."

"Try it!"

Rei jumped at Sano with all her might, but he wouldn't move. Just as she was about to hit him there eyes met. At that moment Rei stopped. <What are you?"

Geomana was standing there, her hands up to her face, a tear down her face. "What's going on?"

"What am I? A DEMON!' Sano changed into the half form that he used to kill everyone on the boat. Geomana flinched at the appearance and Rei fell backwards in human form. Reiko stood there speechless. "Now you see, why we are feared, the herskon race. OUR TRUE POWER!"

Geomana couldn't take it. She ran for Sano tears in her eyes. She grasped him with all her might, "Stop, please? Don't do this?"

Sano turned back and began to walk away leaving Geomana to stand there, "This is why they hate us, and why my family was killed. We realized the truth behind our abilities."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:47 pm
Alice says...

"I don't care," Geomana said instantly, "I know you, I love you, you'd never hurt us."

Reiko managed to get to his feet and started charging Sano, after recovering his gun.

"NO!" Geomana screamed and jumped towards Rieko, tackling him in her herkson form. She looked at him and growled. If he intended to hurt Sano, he'd have to kill her first. Suddenly, she changed back and stood up, "Rieko, I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want us to start fighting."

She walked over to Sano, who had paused, "Sano, if you want to go, go, I don't want to make you stay."

Sano turned into his human form and embraced her, "I don't want to go without you."
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:59 pm
View Likes
Maybe says...

Rei stood, in her human form, staring angirly at Sano and Reiko. It seemed that they had completely forgotten her presence...again.

She snorted in disgust and shifted into herskon form, spreading her wings. Geomana turned to look at her.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "You're still too weak, you shouldnt be flying anywhere."

Rei shrugged, her eyes smouldering slightly. "Oh well, i'll live. I'll be back later."

*I dont have much.*

52 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:41 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko slowly bent to the ground and picked up his gun, glancing around him widely. He was surrounded by demons! Perhaps he could shoot one before being attacked, but he wasn't sure which one. They had all attacked him at some point or another, and he wanted to take down one.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:15 am
piepiemann22 says...

(I don't know what to do with the situation. Any ideas?)

270 Reviews

Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:18 am
Alice says...

(When in doubt attack Alice's character!, my only ideas)
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:57 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

(I have no clue what to do, but I really don't want to shoot anyone, unless somone has an idea and wants me to shoot them. But Really, I'm stuck, too.)
GO HORACE!

270 Reviews

Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:01 pm
Alice says...

(when in doubt, shoot alice's character ^.^)
I just lost the game.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:24 am
Lethero says...

*I'm baaack :evil:*

I jumped in front of Geomana in my wolf form. I spun around and growled at the person holding a gun to them. I shifted to my human form and pulled out a handgun. "Try to shoot them and it'll be your last."

"Kersko!" Geomana gasped.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

185 Reviews

Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:37 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Perfect.)

Sano put his hand on Kersko's shoulder, "It's not worth it. There's no need for blood shed." He gave Reiko a glance and he put the gun down.

Kersko turned and held Geomana as hard as he could. Sano helped Reiko stay standing. "Kersko?"

He looked up at Sano, "Hm."

"We have trouble."

270 Reviews

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:28 pm
Alice says...

*EEP! now i can't think of anything!*
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:33 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Tell Kersko about my brother, and get Rei back. Would that work?)

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand