z

Young Writers Society

Demigods: Camp *Still open*

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am
Sunshine says...

~Daemond~

Gods, I hated him so much. I'd probaly swear in ancient Greek, but I forgot the language. Clencing my fist I debate whether to go rip his head off or go think about what he said. Katherine has a crush on ME? No. He was just trying to unnerve me, like any good arch enemy. Wasn't he? Katherine loved trying to kill me. A small smile reached my lips. Then again, it's not like I know girls very well. Gods, Gods, Gods, I hate Antoine. Hate him. Just when I come to the conclusion to go rip his head off, I feel a tapping on my shoulder.
"What!" I spin around, expecting to see someone I hate.
Instead I see a slightly annoyed Dryad.
"Well! I guess you really don't care that your little friends been calling for you?"
"She has?"
Katherine was asking for me? I feel a slight heat rush to my face, but choke it down well.
"Well duh."
"Sorry. How is she?"
"Fine."
We start walking, me steps ahead of the dryad. We enter the healing tent and I see Katherine. She's pale and white, looks dead. I feel myself clench my fists again.
"She looks dead!"
"Well she's not idiot!"
It's then I see the gentle rise and fall of her chest.
"Er...Sorry."
She huffs and turns away. I rush to Katherine's side. She looked dead. Really. I really wish I knew what to do....but I was here. I could do that.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:44 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Katherine - Poseidon

I could feel nothing, my world was made of numbing pain and the darkness was all I could see. I could try to move but if I suceeded I didn't know. Every nerve, it felt like was on fire. I just had to open my eyes, I had to atleast slice that damned Zeus's kids neck! It was like ice at first, washing away the nerve-splitting pain and I realized that my anger. My anger, rage, was giving me an extra dose of strength and immediately I tried something just to show anyone that I was alive if I looked dead or something. I twitched my fingers, eyes still closed as I concentrated and slowly, water from the little cup beside my bed in the healing tent began to bubble and stirr, and then something else registered in my mind. Someone had taken my hand , I wasn't sure who but it felt nice to have someone care whether I'll live or die. It amazed me that somehow I was still angry that the person would see me so weak.
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

131 Reviews

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:08 am
Sunshine says...

~Daemond~

A thick wad of detirmination now wedged in bewtween my ears I take Katherine's pale hand in mine. She stirred and I drop it anxiously. Damn, Boy.I had to get it together. I take Katherine's hand again, letting her cool hand on my skin. I was gonna kill that stupid Zeus kid! Rip his head off his shoulders and mount it-Calm.This was about Katherine, not my stupid grudge aganist the Zeus kid. Taking a deep breathe I start rubbing Katherine's icey hand, for lack of anything better to do. I didn't know how to take care of others, to help others, but I guess I could try. I look at Katherine's face, looking so pale, like glass, yet so peaceful. If that Antoine had seriously hurt her... Katherine stirs.
"Lighning... Antoine...Revenge..."
I smile at her muttering. This was the Katherine I had grown to enjoy these last few days. Suddenly her eyes jerk open, a vague look in them. A tiny smile crosses her face.
"Daemond... Here..."
" I am. Can't leave you can I?' I say, gripping her hand.
"No...Antoine...is gonna pay...for this..."
"He will, don't worry."
She smiles and starts to close her eyes. I slump back in relief. This caring thing was hard.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

70 Reviews

Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Katherine - Poseidon

I slumped back in the bed, my eyes closed but a peaceful smile on my face. It felt nice to have his hand in mine but I wouldn't show anything like that.
--
It must have been a few hours when the dryad returned, she only stayed for a moment giving me some ambrosia and then telling me I could be on my way. I felt rejuvenated, my strength had returned after two glasses of that ambrosia stuff, and atleast I knew I wouldn't die. I smiled and pushed myself into a sitting position, my hand slipping from Daemond's.
I looked up to see him, he was slumped in a chair at my bedside. Asleep.
I shoved his shoulder, "Daemond. Daemond."
I shook him a bit harder and he jerked awake, and then relaxed when he saw it was me. "Your up?" he asked.
I nodded, "Yea. Nurse tells me I'm good to go but to take it easy."
He smiled, "Good to hear. I guess we're waiting for revenge?"
"Not in this lifetime. I don't care if I end up back here, but Antoine is going to pay."
His smile widened, and I couldn't help but smile back.
I still felt drained but I was ready to exact some revenge for that damned lightning trick he'd pulled on me.
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm
Fortissimo says...

hey itscrafty and writteninstone or whatever. worst storybook ever if you two are the only ones posting. EPIC FAILLLLL!
Live Life. Love Life. Be A Writer. YWS(:

All we are saying is give peace a chance.
~John Lennon

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
~John Lennon

http://www.charitywater.org/

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:44 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Hey hammytardthe2nd or whatever? Keep your comments to yourself. EPIC FAILLLL!

Guys I think its dieing...
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

70 Reviews

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm
WrittenInStone says...

I'm prepared to agree, but why don't we start a new one with more action or something? I don't know..

|| Wisp. ||

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Dragonet says...

Actually guys, the reason I wasn't posting was because I was waiting for this to die so I could start up another one. It would be the exact same ideas and everything, but I was just going to start a new one, fresh. You guys could even have the same characters that you had before, but I just want to start over. So I was going to wait until summer or something, so that everyone's not so busy with school (cause that's the reason it died in the first place).

I probably should have mentioned this a little bit sooner *dodges the evil glares that everyone is giving her* Sorry!

PS. We can discus more in the DT if you guys are interested.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm
ScarlettFire says...

And what about the Quest?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

25 Reviews

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:41 pm
Dragonet says...

We'll start that over too. Kinda like last time, we'll all go to camp half-blood and after a while I'll send some people on the quest. So, like, we completely re-do everything.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:42 pm
ScarlettFire says...

So, we're just restarted the SB, basically?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

25 Reviews

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm
Dragonet says...

Yep.

ps. If anyone has any more questions, please put them in the DT. --> topic70313.html
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

131 Reviews

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 pm
Sunshine says...

*Gives Dragonet an evil glare.* (Sighs) We can re-start this one but PLEASE let's continue the regular quest. Pweez! Well I'd prefer just continueing them both...

---The Book Thief---

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:50 pm
Fortissimo says...

This storybook is open, so therefore I can say what I want.

THIS STORYBOOK STINKS!
Live Life. Love Life. Be A Writer. YWS(:

All we are saying is give peace a chance.
~John Lennon

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
~John Lennon

http://www.charitywater.org/

131 Reviews

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:25 pm
Sunshine says...

You stink. (Hammy.) Your unnesscary comments are very...not helping.

---The Book Thief---

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James