z

Young Writers Society

The Others

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Alice says...

Geomana winced as she climbed on, she didn't like heights, and she was sure that Sano wouldn't be able to get very far. "Sano be careful," she begged. When she had her arms safely louped around his neck he took off flying.

In the darkness they weren't seen by the cops, and Geomana soon lost track of how far they'd gone. They were moving too fast for her comfort, and she was sure, Sano's as well. She nearly sobbed in relief when he began to decend at a controled pace.

When they landed Sano turned back and collapsed. Geomana wasn't able to stop his fall but slowed it down quite a bit. she rolled him over so he wasn't face down in the dirt and laid his head in her lap while she stroked his hair.

She could feel how weak he was, even compared to before. Fighting back a tear she said, "you shouldn't have done that, you made yourself weaker."

"I had to get you out," he said in reply.
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:20 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

"I just hope it wasn't pointless," Reiko muttered, glancing behind him. He glanced over at Rei. Her eyes were open, and in a way it was a relief. But he was afraid when she woke up and remembered who he was and what he had done.

Standing up, Reiko squinted through the darkness, trying to make out wehre they were. "Where are we?" he asked.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:32 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano slowly sat up, "Don't worry Reiko, we're far enough away."

"Sano, don't talk, please." Geomana gently pushed him back down.

Sano sighed and did as he was told. He starred at the night sky slowly getting light. Geomana continued to work on Rei with Reiko hovering over them. He just couldn't wrap his mind around the fact his brother was still alive. He thought everyone was dead, but still, some how it made sense.

"Sano?" Geomana took a seat next to him.

"Hm?"

"What happened between your brother and you?"

Reiko helped Rei and they took a seat in front of Sano, "We want to know too."

"He betrayed my family. Before I met all of you I was fallowing a lead that he was still alive and that he had secretly plotted against the family."

"You're talking about the revolt that destroyed your household right?" Asked Reiko.

"Yeah, it's rumored that he plotted with human officials to eliminate key families of Herskons and delegates in the human political ring."

"No way!"

"Yes, and for some reason it seems likely the rumor is true. If so we need to get back to Lethero as soon as possible. Three days, and I'll fly us out of here."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:11 pm
Maybe says...

ok, quick question for jackie: Did Reiko and Rei know eachother somehow before the SB, or did i just miss something in the storybook. Do you want rei to be, "YOU!" like she hasnt seen him in forever, or...what? i'm kinda confused.

-Ariel
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:00 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

*Idk. All it's showing is that Reiko's scared of you. But in the begining of the SB, I was eavesdropping on you, Kersko, and the others. Kersko took my gun and popular vote wanted to finish me off, remember? And you recongized me when we got on the ship. So yeah, I'm scared of you. That's all I was saying when Reiko keeps saying that he doesn't want her to wake up and see him.*
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:19 pm
Maybe says...

ooh. ok, gotcha. Let me think, and i'll post a decent enough post within the next hour.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:37 pm
Maybe says...

Rei sat, half conscious, listening to the dim drone of Sano's voice. She was still recovering from her near death experience but was now able to sit and see clearly. From time to time, she would lapse into unconsciousness but that was only for her healing sake.

Fighting back the thin layers of blackness, Rei emerged into full consciousness. She glanced around briefly and saw Reiko. Her mood, although not very good to begin with, darkened considerably.

Reiko made the mistake of glancing at her. His eyes instantly darted elsewhere.

"You..." she whispered, her voice no more than a breath. But she was sure Reiko heard her.

*I dont know what else to put*

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:41 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko cursed quietly and hit his fist softly against his thigh. "I don't have my gun, if it makes you feel better," he muttered. He wasn't really in a good mood, either.
GO HORACE!

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:45 pm
Maybe says...

Rei snorted softly. "Ha, as if i was worried about your gun. I could tear you apart limb for limb in a second if i wanted to. Then again...maybe that isnt such a bad idea, considering what you did."

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:48 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko stood up, away from Rei. "Could you?" he asked, forcing the tremor out of his voice. "You look rather 'blown up' to me."
GO HORACE!

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:54 pm
Manipulator_of_words says...

Hey, this is Ariel. Sorry, i forgot to log off this account.

Rei snarled. "Try me human. See how far it gets you."

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:56 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko laughed. "I'd like to see how far you can move."
GO HORACE!

52 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

k, I'll be gone for a while, but i' should be back on in an hour or so*
GO HORACE!

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:12 pm
Maybe says...

*ok*

Rei stood, a little shaky at first but at least she stood. She took a threatening step towards Reiko.

"Would you like to try your luck farther, human? Or would you like me to tear you to shreds now?"

52 Reviews

Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:10 am
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko took a step back, and he pulled out his gun. "It may not be able to shoot," he admited as a few drops of water trickled out of the trigger and the borehole. "But it's still good as a club."
GO HORACE!

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg