z

Young Writers Society

The Others

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:59 pm
Alice says...

Geomana ran over and cupped Sano's face in her hands, examining the gash. She heaved a sigh of relief noticing that that was the only one. "If you shift it would heal everything," she said, "including your old wounds, they must have been bad." A sympathetic and sad look came across her face. "They almost killed you," she whispered, trying not to cry.

Sano put his hand on her cheek, "but they didn't, do you know why? Because of you, because you were waiting for me. I don't know why but I couldn't dissappoint you."

Geomana's only reply was a shy smile.
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:39 am
Maybe says...

Ok...i feel really stupid coming back in fo like the fourth time, but Jackie wants me to so...i suppose i will. I just read the last page...and i was wondering: am i (rei) the girl left on the boat Sano went back for? if so then i have an idea...*shrugs and smiles shyly*

-DM
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:05 am
Alice says...

Just roll with that ariel ~.^
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:57 am
Maybe says...

Will do. Lol, thanks.
-----------------------

Rei lay on the tiny piece of driftwood she had managed to scavenge from the wreckage; too weak to even lift her head, let alone swich into a griffin. The explosion had not boded well for her. Her left leg was in bad shape, as were a few of her ribs she could feel. Numerous cuts and gashes marred her nearly perfect complexion; sapping her strength. She had been lost at sea for almost two days now.

Dimly in the distance, carried on the wind, she heard very faint voices. Her mind was too clouded to be sure if she recognized them, but somhow they seemed oddly familiar. Using the very last of her strength, she strained to raise her head and see. Three figures stood on a beach, tiny black dots in the distance. They were still too far away to tell who they were. Rei fell back on the driftwood, exhausted, until darness finally overtook her.

*I feel really stupid joining again *blushes* and sorry about the kinda cheesy intro thingy...*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:39 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano struggled to his feet. Putting his hand over the gash he slowly wiped it with his fingers. When he was done only a scare was left.

"What, how?" Geomana was stunned at the fact it healed so quickly. Reiko groaned so she turned back to him trying to see what was wrong with him.

Panting Sano began to remember the events on the boat. His torture, the transformation, and everything else. Cursing he punched the ground. Running he headed for the end of the beach when he was hit by a huge wave of pain. Coughing up blood he sank to one knee trying to catch his breath.

While waiting he heard a weak voice call for help. Looking over he saw Rei laying upon the beach. Slowly making his way over she lifted up her hand. He clenched it in his and yelled for Geomana.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:59 pm
Alice says...

Geomana turned from Rieko at the sound of her name, she saw Rei clutching Sano's hand. She gasped patted Rieko's hand quickly before rushing to help.

"Rei!" she gasped and helpped Sano stand her up. It took a lot of effort but eventually she had both Rei and Sano resting by Reiko. After starting a fire Geomana started going through the-now unconcious-Rei's rooksack. "She doesn't have much, just some pain killers and a dagger," Geomana said to Sano. Then she looked up, "It won't be dark for a while, the town's not too far away, and we'll need some supplies." SHe stood up.

"I'm going with you," Sano said while attempting to stand.

"No you're not," Geomana replied pushing him back down, "you need to rest and I'm going in wolf form, I'll be back in a few hours."

"Geomana-" Sano began but she kissed him.

"I'll be right back."

She took off running, changing into her wolf form as soon as she hit the woods.
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:57 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Sano sighed. She was a stubborn as ever. Clenching his side he starred into the flames of the fire. Recalling the events on the boat he shivered. What ever happened, he became it wasn't good. All he felt at that time was blood lust. He had forgotten Rei and nearly killed her.

Slowly he got up and grabbed a bucket. Making his way down to the beach he filled it with water. bringing it back he set it down. He knelt next to the two and removed the clothes on their heads. Redipping them it the water he put them back on. All he could do was wait for Geomana to return. He prayed she was alright.

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:46 pm
Alice says...

in wolf form it didn't take long for Geomana to get to the town. Which was now totally abondoned. She gathered up a lot of blankets, various anti-biotics, sleeping pills, some utencils, and plates, she wasn't sure of what else to grab, but the town was close by, she'd be able to run back as the need came.

With everything safely tied inside the most durable blanket, Geomana shifted back into wolf form, picked up the bundle and ran back.
I just lost the game.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:56 pm
ELven-Maiden says...

Reiko cursed his own weakness as he failed again to stand. He watched as Geomana ran back to the beach, carrying a bundle, and was grateful that there was at least one of them who could move, and even better, was a nurse.

He couldn't help but feel a little offended when Geomana went to Rei and Sano first, but he knew they needed it--and deserved it--more than he did. He dragged himself to them to see how he could help.
Give me time, i'll crit your work XD I promise.
GO HORACE!
I have some IA on Venus, but I don't know how long it'll last. my com's getting crushed.
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."~Carl Jung, psychologist and psychiatrist.

116 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:01 am
Maybe says...

A cold, dripping wetness roused Rei and her eyes shot open. She struggled to sit up but stopped when she felt a gentle yet stern hand touch her shoulder. She turned her head.

"Sano?" she asked, recognizing the figure that keeled by her. "What happened?"

"Long story," he muttered, casting a apprehensive glance inland.

"Where's Geomana?"

"She went off looking for help," Sano said.

Rei sighed and sat back, watching the waves lap the beach. Suddenly Geomana came running back with a bundle full of blankets and other things that would help.

*I wont be on much during the week, but i'll try to get in every possible chance i get (which will be for about an hour right before homeroom every morning) so see ya friday! :D*

270 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:18 am
Alice says...

Geomana turned back into her human form and smiled, "the town was totally deserted, no problems." She gave sano a quick kiss on the cheek, "just like I promised." She walked over to Reiko, "can you stand?"

He got half way up and stumbled back down. Geomana grabbed his arm holding him up, "I guess not." Still holding him up with one arm she laid one of the blankets down. "Much more comfortable than pure sand." She went to Sano next, he was able to stand on his own and helpped her lay the blanket out straight. Geomana gave him a stern look when he tried to help her with Rei and made him lie down. With all three situated on the blankets Geomana built a fire.

*There, I couldn't think of much but it was enough to resurect this!*
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:47 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I'm afraid I won't be an for a long time. I have to focus on my school work. Author, if you could spred the word thated be nice. See ya around.

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:19 pm
Maybe says...

Yeah, i wont be on much, either. Only on the weekends and I'll see if i can get on during Homeroom, but that's only an hour so...i cant say how much i'll be posting. So...yeah.

-DM

270 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:42 pm
Alice says...

That...that....means its gonna die! *cries* no i like this one!
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:17 pm
Maybe says...

i never said i wouldnt post. I just said i won post much. I promise i'll post when i can.

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath