z

Young Writers Society

Young Ninjas

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:19 am
Karma says...

Naruto quickly rounded the corer, keeping Kaion in sight.

What's that little bugger getting up to now?[, He wondered to himself, Whatever it is, it surely isn't picking daisies!
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:27 am
Dynamo says...

Naruto wandered down the hall, keeping out of sight. He followed Kaion to see where he was going. Kaion walked around a corner. Naruto went around the corner after him, but Kaion had disappeared.

"That's weird. He just disappe-" Kaion fell from about and planted his feet on Naruto's head, sending him to the ground.

"Stupid kid."

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:57 pm
View Likes
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

"I'm gonna get you" naruto yelled out as kaion stood on his back pinning him to the ground, "You'll regret it!"

"Why do you keep following me?" Kaion said while looking strait ahead.

"Because I'm better than you and can prove it!"

"well your doing a great job of showing me how much better you are, your just a weak and arrogant little kid who is going to get hurt because of his own stupidity." he said while stepping off his back and letting naruto get off the ground.

"I don't need your advice" Naruto yelled throwing punches kaion's way. Kaion kep on turning them aside as if they were nothing. Naurto's face reddened in anger. Calmly Kaion grabbed both of naruto's arms and kneed him in the stomach sending him to the ground. Kaion began to walk away, but naruto wasn't finshed yet. "so your just going to run away, I'm just getting started--". naurto was cut off when Kakashi put his hand on his shoulder.

"I hope you weren't fighting, were you?" he said sqeezing naruto's shoulder very hard.

"No sir." naruto replied gritting his teeth and wincing from the pain.

"good, now get back to class."

"What about him?" naruto said pointing to kaion.

"who?" kakashi replied, naruto looked up and kaion had disspeared once again.

122 Reviews

Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:29 pm
Karma says...

Meanwhile, back in the gym, the dodgeball match had ended.

"Great game!" said Ellexa to Momo.

"Yeah, it was really fun."

"But Kaion and Naruto are still gone" voiced Karina.

"If you didn't notice , so is Kakashi." came the reply

Ellexa trned, "Well speak of the devi-"
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:11 am
Dynamo says...

Kakashi had entered the gym, dragging Naruto behind him by the back of his shirt.

"P.E. is over." He said. "Go on to your next classes."

Naruto entered his science class on the third floor. He looked around to find a seat and saw Karina sitting alone at the far end of the room.

Well, it's nice to see a familiar face. But, why would she be sitting alone? Doesn't she have any friends? Naruto wondered.

He walked over to her and took a seat next to her. "Hi!" He said, cheerfully.

"Oh, you're Naruto from gym class." Karina noted.

"That's right. I didn't know you were in this class, too. By the way, why are you sitting alone?"

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:17 am
_fallingstar_ says...

Karina stared at her hands.

"I... I don't really have a lot of friends. I never have, really," she said.

"Oh," Naruto said, not quite knowing how to answer. "...That sucks."

"I keep to myself," Karina replied. "It's easier not to get hurt that way."

Naruto opened his mouth to ask her what she meant when the bell rang.
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.

122 Reviews

Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:33 am
View Likes
Karma says...

"Wow! I can't elieve that class is over already!"

Karina's face twisted into a wry smile, "Time flies when you're having fun."
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:28 am

Shortly after 3rd period kakashi's voice was heard over the intercom "Will these students report to room 806: Kaion, momo, Naruto..." he said listing every ninja student in the school.

awww crap, another lecture naruto thought as he walked through the enormous campus seeing Karina he ran to catch up. "Hey, any idea what we're doing?"

"Nope, its new to me." she replied as they silently trudged the rest of the way to class. It was just an ordinary small class room with kakashi and a few other people standing in the front; as soon as everyone was there and accounted for, the entire room filled with a haze.

"Now this is a special class, where you can use your ninja skills (to spar, fight, meditate, or just train) , the room is protected and sound proofed, but if i catch anyone using any illegal jutsu you will be harshly punished, is that clear?" kakashi said through the haze. "Good, these other ninja's will be here to watch you, and will not hesitate to extract the correct punishment upon you." As soon as the smoke cleared the room had transformed...

103 Reviews

Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:28 pm
Dynamo says...

The room had transformed into a large dojo. Naruto immidiately got to his feet to practice. "Alright! It's about time!"

He ran into the middle of the room where everyone could see him. He put his hands together for his jutsu's hand sign.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" In a large poof of white smoke, 30 clones of Naruto appeared around him.

Naruto waited with a grin on his face for someone to compliment his skills. His clones mimicked his expression.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Dream Deep says...

Okay, I'm not really part of this, so I guess it's none of my business, but I really couldn't help myself.

What are you thinking?!?! First of all, I can only assume that you got this whole idea from the whole anime boom that seems to be going on in teenage society lately. But seriously people. Ninja were highly trained assassins. They spent their entire lives at martial arts schools learning stealth and weapons-training. It'd be like the samurai. Would you up and make a bunch of random kids samurai without actually knowing anything about bushido or kenjitsu? How stupid is that? You know ninja and samurai only got out of training in their twenties? Why would a bunch of "gifted" kids be made ninja in the middle of a run-of-the-mill highschool for crying out loud? Anime - no, sorry, "gifted" anime - kids aren't going to be highly trained Japanese elite assassins.
Sorry if I'm being rude, but honestly, if you're going to write about something deep and interesting and neat like the ninja, at least do them justice! You're killing it. For shame, Dynamo!

And by the way, going invisible and teleportation are not what ninja are trained at. That would be mind control, O Senior Writer.

](*,)

Okay, I'm not really usually this rude, but come on people!

375 Reviews

Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:09 pm

OK, this was just annoying, pointless, and rude. First he can make it however he wanted, thats what the creator is and does. They make the rules, and this is his screwed up version of ninja's. If you don't like it, well to bad, get over yourself, he isn't going to change things just for one unhappy ninja/samurai fan/history buff. KIds can be highly trained elite assasins, also if you haven't knoticed they are teenagers not kids anyway... IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE REAL LIFE ITS HIS OWN FREAKING STORY (actually its a build off of an manga/animie series, but that is besides the point) Things don't have to be real. Let him run HIS OWN storybook/rpg and you can run YOUR OWN.

This may seem very defensive, but things like this (and people who do this type of stuff) piss me off.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:15 pm
zelithon says...

OOC You go girl!

"Finally a chance to spread my wings and fly!" I grinned at momo. I kept the grin even as i transformed into my dragon form. I always liked people to see my teeth grow razor sharp for some reason.

I took off into the air and flew to the roof of the room, some 100 feet up. I sored around like i love to do for a while. Then I noticed that obnoxious showoff naruto using his shadow clone jesut. 3o of him stoold proudly. I decided this would be a most proper time to practice my areal attacks. Already 5ft 10 from head to feet I grew twice the size. Roughly about 12 feet tall. I decided i might as well grow bigger. I grew to about 30 ft tall. Wondering if one clone would effect the rest, I swooped and grabbed about ten of them into the air. 100 feet up could be quite a drop so i needed to make sure i did not injure the real one.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

103 Reviews

Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:12 pm
Dynamo says...

(OOC: Thanks for the support DQ. Dream Deep, if you don't like this storybook, you don't have to post here. Besides, it wasn't my intention to make this exactly like the real anime/manga. But, I don't mind people speaking (or writing) their minds about my ideas, wether they be good or bad. Like a famous person once said, "Although I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.")

Naruto watched as his clones were swooped up by the dragon girl. He quickly summoned up a few more Shadow Clones.

Naruto and his clones jumped off into different directions around the room. They all jumped up from pillar to pillar and rafter to rafter. They all attacked simotaniously. No two attacks were the same as Naruto and his clones swarmed the dragon.

Trying to fight off Naruto and his clones was like trying to fight off a swarm of angry bees.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:09 pm
View Likes
Dream Deep says...

Okay, fine, sorry, I was wrong to comment. I just couldn't help myself. Apologies extended all around. Lighten up a bit and chill out, eh?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:33 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

(OOC: And the life lesson for today is: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's annoying. :wink: )

Karina watched as the two duked it out. Their powers were impressive, much more so than hers. Well, at least that's what she thought, anyway.

"Hey Naruto!" she called out towards the fifty or so clones, not sure which one she should addressing. "Isn't fifty on one a little unfair?"

The dragon roared and began spewing molten lava. Karina shut up. Suddenly, fifty on one seemed VERY fair.
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright