z

Young Writers Society

The YWS Mansion

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm
LadyPurple says...

After talking to Isha and Booky I walked off to the big room on the other wing of the mansion where I set up a sword/weaponry room. I then found my favorite sword and practiced my swordplay.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

Pssh, so my little prank was a fluke. (Stupid dragon didn't wanna cooperate, and it escaped intoth house...uh oh.) So, rather than be a jerk and try another dumb prank, I went to introduce myself. But then...I saw it.

The candy.

The candy...

I wanted it. The precious. Myyyy preccccious!

I jumped out of my hiding spot behind the plant and dashed after the owner of the candy bowl, but soon lost the trail in the maze of rooms.

206 Reviews

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 pm
LadyPurple says...

I finished my swordplay and went to my room to change. I wore a purple sweat shirt and jeans. I walked barefoot across the cool marble floor. My hair was braided and tied with ribbons. I made my way to the kitchen area to get a water when I heard a dragon's snarl. It wasn't like my dragon's snarl..... I became nervous and ran upstairs to call Zama. She came from the sky and you would think she was too big to fit in the mansion. She wasn't. I wanted her protection and friendship. I told her to stay in my room unless I said otherwise. Then I continued walking around to go talk to someone.

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 pm
Jas says...

I WANNA JOIN! :p

Name: Jasmine. Or Jas. Either works.

Appearance: I've got bleach blonde hair, giant anime like blue eyes and purple skin. No, I'm just kidding. I've got green skin. Alright, alright. I've got boring curly brown, with artificial red side bangs that I straighten. Boring brown eyes and I've got glasses. Boring tan skin, but not really tan. More like Arabic tan.

Likes: Sarcastic people, ironic people, English class, making fun of my English teacher, toothbrushes, Skittles, books, sleep, not being called an "typical teenager", not being hit on by creepy old guys in vans, sleep, YWS, high school, cheeseburgers, Degrassi even though it's completely cliche and really stupid and predictable when you think about it, ranting, ranting about how stupid twilight it, writing, sleep, free candy Global class, Morocco, when ones hair doesn't frizz out, vintage jean dresses from the 80's that are used as halloween costumes when one doesn't feel like spending $40 on a stupid princess dress thing that will be worn once, fishnets that will be worn with the dress and used as a halloween costume, sleep, Munro Chambers, the British accent, Converse that will be worn with the fishnets and dress, random sombrero that will be worn with the above when one doesn't feel like spending $22 on a witch hat, eyeliner, Hot Topic, the mall, free food samples at the mall, being a Hispanic witch for halloween free stuff and a lot more but I'm getting bored.

Dislikes: Stupid people, people who don't understand sarcasm and mistake it for hostility, scene girls with weird raccoon eyes, homework, Twilight, Disney channel shows, high heels, hot breezes, boys, that stupid laughing thing that goes on every two seconds on every single Disney Channel show because the jokes are never funny, people who smell bad, ignorant people, racist people, tests, ugly boys who have dandruff, tongues, pink, bright lights, Mary Janes, Mary Sues, smelly socks, the boys locker room, people who fake the British accent, people who say 'know what I'm saying' a lot, people yelling at her, when people she loves yell at her, when people she loves are mad at her, dissapointment, stupid girls who think that boys are everything, this one girl who got pregnant three times over the course of a year and aborted every single baby, a lot more but I don't feel like writing it.

~Jas~
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am
eldEr says...

Woah. Things were already nuts! I was covered in icecream, hugging people until I lost track of who it was arms were around, (I do recall accidently hugging one of the monkey butlers by accident, when I should have been hugging LDR) and... Where did Teti go with that candy!?

I muttered something that nobody would care to hear and turned to Em, Ninjily and LDR. "Who wants to go on a little candy hunt?" I asked loudly, over the shouting and laughing and monkey shrieks.

Ninjily nodded. "Candy hunts are good!"

LDR and Em agreed. Time to go on a little candy hunt... There's nowhere you can hide from us Teti... nowhere at all. I evil laughed... in my head... and followed the other three out and into the halls. Oh gosh, what was with all of these rooms? We'd never find her!

Nevar say nevar! Whatevar you do! Stupid movies. Getting those songs stuck in my head like that. (American Tale, just for the record.)

"Umm... we split up! LDR, Ninjily, you each take half the doors on the left and Em and I will each take half the doors on the right!" I announced, nodding quickly. Oh Teti...we would find you. And your candy, too.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:41 pm
fictionfanatic says...

As much as I hate to, I need to drop this. I've got zillions of things to do that my stupid school keeps shoving at me and hardly have any time to get on the computer unless I'm writing an essay. I'm sorry.
Live, Love, Laugh

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 pm
ImABookPerson says...

I walked around the huge mansion, and in the hallway, I saw that the door had labeled "Indoor Swimming Pool"
I gaped at the door, and turn the knob, and the door opened widely. There I saw the swimming pool, it was huge!

I kept on staring at it, not believing that there was an actual swimming pool inside the mansion. Em, Isha and Teti stopped when they saw me, I noticed that they had a lot of candy at hand. I grinned, "Look! an indoor pool!"
They stared at the pool, and mouthed "cool". I faced them, glancing at the candy. "Aren't you going to share those? " I asked, smirking.
I won't run when the sky turns to flame
and I sure won't budge when the earth does shake
when the flood comes up, I will dance in the rain
'cause it's all the same to me

206 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm
LadyPurple says...

I was yelling at the video game I was playing when I heard screaming outside of the room. I paused the game and opened the door to find a candy fight.
"Hmm..."
I smiled deviously and left to another room. I got a candy cannon and a huge bowl of candy and aimed it downstairs at Isha and Em. They had their backs turned. Perfect! I threw some candy in the cannon but it missed because they walked into that swimming room...
"Dang it!" I hissed to myself.
Then I tiptoed downstairs and to the room. Slowly I edged through the doorway.
"Hands up!" I shouted jumping in with the cannon aimed. Where did they go? All there was infront of me was the pool and the strong smell of clorine. I walked forward.
"Hello?"

~Rosey Unicorn

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:05 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I walked behind Lady Purple and said "Boo." She jumped and turned on me. "Don't do that!" She insisted and I giggled helplessly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said in between gasps while she glared at me. Ishy and Nijily laughed with me but I stopped. "I'm really sorry. Honestly I am." I said holding up; my right hand. She rolled her eyes then smiled slightly. I heard a loud boom then I jumped. I turned and was pummeled by candy. "Ouch." I said mildly rubbing my arm then I picked up a piece of candy that came out of the cannon unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth. "Little burnt but not bad." I said chewing while everyone looked at me like I was insane and I grinned. "What it's still edible." I insisted.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

206 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm
LadyPurple says...

I grinned and put down the smoking cannon at my feet.
"It doesn't burn your mouth at all?" Then I leaned down to a burnt candy that rolled out of the cannon's barrel and ate it.
"Dear, lord! That's delicious! We gotta share this with everyone!" I said taking up the cannon again.
"Making more will be fun to do. I'm going to go shoot some candy at targets in my weaponry room. I'll be back when there's enough for everyone. Bye!" I called half running away. I ran upstairs to my weaponry room and set up the targets.

~Rosey Unicorn

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:35 pm
MilkNCookies says...

I watched the candy fly from the living room. I caught it, barely. It was a reecies... and so good.

"Nice idea!" I cried up to whever it came from.

"Thanks!" Someone cried back. "Who is it?"

"DragonWriter!"

"Purple." I made my way to the stairs, but got sidetracked by the swimming room, or seemingly a swimming pool. I knocked on the wall.

"Anyone home?" I asked.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

206 Reviews

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:13 pm
LadyPurple says...

I continued to shoot candy around while laughing maniacly. I finally stopped when I buried someone under some. I dropped the cannon and ran to dig them out. It was Ladyofthedeathroses.
"So sorry. I got...carried away."
After that I decided to collect bags of candy. I left a few bags in the main foyer and left to my room to eat.

~Rosey Unicorn

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I looked up at Purple then giggled helplessly. "I'm ok." I said still giggling like a maniac. She looked at me strangely then walked away leaving behind a few bags of candy. I got 2 bags thought about it then grabbed one more. I ran up to a door that had my name on it literally. I walked inside and nearly fainted. "Oh sweet goddess of life." I gasped it was black and silver everything had roses on it and it was amazing gorgeous and me. I sat down gasping my duffle bag and bags of candy next to me. "LDR are you ok?" I heard Isha ask. I nodded. "You sure?" She asked kneeling beside me. I said nothing just pointed at the epicness that was my room and she looked. "Pretty." She said. I nodded then stood up. "You sure your ok?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 pm
Tigersprite says...

I'm sorry guys, but I need to drop this storybook. I don't have the time what with NaNo and editing my book before sending it to an agent and school. Sorry.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

206 Reviews

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 pm
LadyPurple says...

I finished all the yummy candy then looked at the other side of my room, a room full of purple things, and saw Zama. She looked at me sadly. She wasn't any taller than the room and had beautiful purple scales. To me, she was fuzzy. Then I remembered my glasses. When I found them and put them on I saw that she moved her wings up and down.
"Oh, you wanna fly, girl?" I asked walking closer to my dragon.
She seemed to smile.
"Alright. We'll go outside," I said opening the door. Before I could say anything else Zama shot out of there and started running around the mansion looking for the door.
"No, wait!" I shouted after her. People screamed and some watched as I chased her out of the mansion.
Some of the people in the mansion walked out slowly to see me calming Zama. She nudged me a few times.
"Ok ok! Yes, we'll fly!"
I laughed then got on her back. I looked over my shoulder at the people watching.
"Want a free ride?" I asked. They looked at each other before replying. Zama looked back with her funny smile.
"She's harmless," I assured them.

~Rosey Unicorn

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes