z

Young Writers Society

Return of Tawtute (DEAD)

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:26 pm
SisterItaly says...

Tilor

I blushed red with embarrassment, but I guess it was kind of funny. Only a little. I must have looked like a complete idiot to him.
"If your done laughing I'm heading back to the village," I announced.
He turned to me and smirked, trying not to laugh.
"Are you really going to the village?" he asked mockingly.
"Yes, so you don't have to follow me," I snapped.

He put his hands up as if to say 'No harm'. I scowled and started for the village. Empty handed. I hoped the hunting group did better then I did. I still couldn't get over the fact I had thought he was an animal, and attacked him! I let out a huff as the village, and my brother came into view.

"Tilor!" He exclaimed, running over and giving me a hug.
"Ateyo!" I giggled as he lifted me from the ground and twirled me.
"Where have you been," He asked.
The playfulness washed from his face, and was now replaced by annoyance and concern.
"I got sidetracked," I sighed.
I decided leaving out the whole, falling from the tree and attacking a warrior bit would be smart.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:29 am
eldEr says...

Tsanten

I watched Tilor hug her brother. They were talking, though I couldn't hear what they were saying. I doubted I wanted to hear what they were saying. It could be anything about what had just happened, and as amusing as it was, being tattled on for following Tilor around wouldn't end well for me.

No, it wouldn't end well at all. I may end up headless, or maybe in very slim strips roasting over a fire. Tonight's dinner? Tsanten-salad.

So I kept my distance, watching carefully until Ateyo was out of sight. Not so much as a glance in my direction; maybe I was safe after all. I let out a sigh of relief and walked up behind Tilor, grinning again.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned quickly, lips turned down in a very slight frown. But a frown all the same. "Yes?" she asked.

"Nothing really, only wondering... what animal did you think I was anyways?" I replied, grin broadening. I wasn't exactly being nice or anything, but I honestly was wondering. That and I still couldn't get over myself. It had been...funny.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 am
SisterItaly says...

Tilor

My face flushed in embarrassment, then reddened in anger.
"Does it matter? Can't you just let it go!?" I turned and was going to storm off.

But all I did was turn.

"Sorry, but you have to admit, it's funny."
"Ha. ha. I forgot how to laugh." I said sarcastically.
I started walking towards the hut, but stopped and glanced towards the woods. Face my family? Or go and explore? I liked the sound of exploring more. But, I couldn't wander off with Tsanten watching me, could I?

No, I couldn't. So I turned and faced him.
"What do you want anyway?" I asked shaking my head, slightly annoyed and tired.
He looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

*sorry it's short*
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am
RedBird says...

>>>Ack! Sorry I didn't start posting...my computer wouldn't let me on the site, for some reason. Can I still participate? I understand if you don't want me to...<<<
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 am
ScarlettFire says...

Of course you can. We need posts from the humans! And the others in the SB. Where did everyone go??
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:55 pm
GrantBlayfur says...

{I will be posting soon. I've been swamped with homework from last week and this week and I haven't had time to think up a 'good' human post. Sorry, everyone. :S }

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm
View Likes
Firearris says...

Kiyeri

Kiyeri sat in the tree, watching the glimpses of her prey through the bushes, her arrow ready. She noticed her sister, Naria, abandon the hunt, distracted by something else. The thorns and bushes were too thick to allow the creature to come through to Kiyeri's side, but they also prevented her from getting a clean shot. When the animal froze momentarily, Kiyeri took her shot. She watched as the arrow snagged in the bushes, alerting the prey before it blundered away in the opposite direction. Narrowing her eyes in frustration, Kiyeri slid down from the tree, plucking her arrow from the bushes before heading in the direction of the tribe, suspecting that is where her sister would be now.

(Short!)
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:43 am
eldEr says...

Tsanten

"Umm..." was all I could manage. What sort of question was that? Okay, so perhaps it was a good question. I had been following her, after all. But that was just it, I wasn't sure what it was that I wanted. I coughed into my fist awkwardly and looked up at her.

"Does a simple I don't know work?" I asked, forcing myself to sound casual. If you want to know the truth, though, I was quite empbaressed.

She frowned, obviously unamused. "Not really," she muttered.

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders slightly. "Well, I don't know. So I suppose that that's too bad for you then huh?" I plastered my famous smirk to my face.

What was she expecting? Me to kiss her? Judging by the irritating, semi-disgusted look on her face, it may just have been something along those lines. I was laughing on the inside, honestly I was. This particular Na'vi was throughly amusing.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Naria:

I was sitting by the fire when Riti came and sat down next to me. I ignored him, staring into the flames. He would leave soon enough...unless...unless. I looked up sharply, seeking out my mother on the other side of the fire. She was taking to my father, intent on the conversation. I shook my head. She wouldn't...

"Sha'tira sent me to talk to you," Riti said in a low voice. I glanced towards him. So, mother had done it. "So..."

"Don't bother," I said and looked away, back into the fire. Riti laughed.

"You are as bad as me," he said, leaning in close. I gave him a warning look. "Fine," he said and retreated from my personal space. This was ridiculous. Mother, couldn't you have found a mate...well. More?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:53 pm
RedBird says...

>>>Sorry about not posting...my computer was acting up, yet again...but I'm pretty sure I've got it fixed, this time<<<

Riti, (Nick),

Of course, I knew that Naria would never willingly accept me as her mother's choice for her mate. I mean, I was barely one of the People, and, well, Naria isn't exactly into the whole "mate" thing. So when I went over to sit by her, I braced myself for the rejection I knew was coming.
And even when it all started going exactly the way I had pictured it, I still kept on pushing. WHY, Riti? Why can't you get it past your thick skull?
Naria gives me a look that plainly says to stay away, and I retreat with a hurried "Fine." I move a little further around the fire, further from her. She ignores me. I inwardly shrug. I certainly don't care all that much, but her mother will. I don't even know why she chose me, being a Dreamwalker, and all. But, whatever the case, Naria's mother expected me to woo her daughter and become a mated pair with her. And she will NOT be pleased if I tell her that she turned me down. So I try again.

"You know, I didn't ask your mother for this, uh privilege," I say, lamely trying to justify myself. Dumb Riti, dumb.

Naria ignores me, but I think I see a faint smile in her eyes. Probably just a trick of the flames.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

212 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:13 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Eep. Reviving it. I don't care when you post, as long as you post. and I don't care about length, just please, please don't post one-liners. At least a four line paragraph, please.

Naria:

"I know," I said, glancing towards him. He was watching me. I sighed. "What did she say to you?"

He shifted, uncomfortable. I almost smirked. He was so funny when he did that. "It's...not something I can repeat."

I blinked. Not something he can repeat? I turned towards him abruptly. "What do you mean, not something you can repeat?"

Riti looked...embarrassed. Oh. That something. I laughed, drawing the attention of Mother and Father. I saw mother smile. Turning back to Riti, I gestured for him to join me. Then I stood and wandered off, towards the trees. I didn't look to see if he followed.

I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin