z

Young Writers Society

A Dump For The Kids Of The Rich And Famous *started*!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: AmaraFire Rose

Looks: Black hair down to her waist dark purple eyes that change color with her mood Nightshade: Pissed Violet Happy Lavender Sad

Personality:She is a firm believer in freedom and free will. She is a very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . She has a very quick temper. She is very good at keeping her face a blank mask and her emotions in check.She is intelligent scary intelligent but she keeps her mouth shut a lot of the time. She has a very bad temper and she has snapped and beat the crap out of people. Sweet gentle and understanding She has a great sense of humor is a great listener and is very empathtic. Her brother Seth commited suicide and she's the one who found him she went up to the people who teased him and screamed at them "It's all your fault!!!"

Streanths:She is very good at thinking on her feet and at keeping peoples spirits up. She can play the guitar, violin or flute. She can sing amazingly. she can tell what people are feeling most of the time. She is an amazing drawer. She has a photographic memory

Weaknesses:She is very hot tempered and is not afraid to speak her mind. She broke her wrist when she was younger and every now and then it goes numb and she has to force it to move. Suffers from intense headaches.

Parents Job: Mom: Famous forensic scientist. Dad: Senator

Up For Love?: Sha ya

Band Position: (If wanted) Nope just a fan
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Winchester says...

Right all the places are took will start on tuesday!
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 pm
Dragonet says...

You mean like next Tuesday? A whole five days from now? I can't wait that long!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm
fictionfanatic says...

UGH! *cries*
Live, Love, Laugh

44 Reviews

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm
Winchester says...

Sorry guys! if you can figure out a way of Dez and Ash coming in then back out...would be helpful !
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

44 Reviews

Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm
Winchester says...

First Post.

Destiney-Rae

I looked around, my second year here, I have two days, then a week in Dubai, then another eight and half months, and im going to admit im looking forward to the eight and half months. Looking at the building of St.Theo’s you’d think it was some normal English boarding school. But if you see the pupils.. It’s a whole different story…people have Mohawks, bright green hair and purple eyes, I would admit I’m one of the normal looking people, but it doesn’t mean I’m as rebellious, and well…crazy as them.
“ Hey!, erm, saying your going to be away for a week are we postponing band practice?” I heard the question coming from a voice behind me, I turned to see who it was. It was Marie the drummer for my band, or the schools band, named Rebels Out Loud.
“Yea, can you pass the message on to Kace, Cody and the new bassist, I think his names Ollie?” I answered.
“Yea sure, oh wait Ollie’s coming over now” I looked in the direction Marie was looking and well.. Wow I must have seen the cutest boy ever….Shit

Asher

Ha! I thought, I knew Dez would deny it later but the way she was looking at the new guy, her new bassist was just pure brilliance.
I too was gutted about having to go on holiday for the first full week of school, I hated our parents soo much, more than Dez and that IS saying something.

Sorry about Ash’s short bit but I need to go!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 pm
Thegirlwholived says...

HEY! That's KODI to you. With a K. And an I.
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

25 Reviews

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 pm
Dragonet says...

Kace

I quietly opened the door and peaked in; all clear. Pushing my back pack higher up my shoulder, I slipped into my History classroom. I walked over to our classroom's giant, white dry-erase board. In a quick movement, I took the red and black dry erase markers, which had been sitting on the board, and replaced them with two sharpie markers that looked almost identical.

Next, I walked over to the teachers desk. I was about to open the top drawer when the class room door opened. I tensed and slowly turned around, my mind racing, trying to think of some good lies. But when I turned around, I saw that it was Cody.
"Your guard is lousy, if I hadn't of distracted Mrs Schultz you would have been caught." I wasn't sure if I should thank her, or play innocent and pretend like I had no idea what she was talking about. But the look on her face told me that she knew what I was up to, and I knew it wouldn't do any good to lie. So in the end I decided to say, "thanks." Her face told me that a 'thanks' wasn't good enough, she wanted in. I sighed, "here, you can help. I need to find out where Mr. Johnson put his video. You know, the one that he said he was going to show us today, the one about Africa?" She nodded and moved beside me.

"I'll check this drawer, you check that one." she said, "and hurry, he'll be coming in soon." I gave her a quick sideways glare, I wasn't one known for taking orders, besides this was my scheme, I should be the one giving the directions. I shook off my annoyance and obeyed. I opened my drawer, nothing was inside. It was the same with Cody.

Where could it be? I racked my brain to remember where else my teacher would have put the disk. My eyes wondered over to the movie projector. "Oh my gosh," I said smacking my head. "Duh, it's in the projector." We both rushed over, and sure enough it was in there. I pulled a CD out of my back pack, uncapped my black marker, and carefully copied Mr. Johnson's hand writing onto it.

I handed Mr. Johnson's disk to Cody and told her to burn it.

She gave me a weird look. "What?"

"Burn it. Snap it in half. Put it through the paper machete machine. Flush it down the toilet for all I care. Just get rid of it." She shrugged and snapped it in half and then put it in her jacket.

With our business finished, we walked out of the classroom casually. When we passed by a garbage can, Cody pulled the broken disk from her jacket and slid it in. "So, what did the other cd have on it?" she asked.

I smiled. "I hope you like Sponge Bob."
Last edited by Dragonet on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

84 Reviews

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kip:

I stared out of the limo's window as my parents told me not to do anything dumb. I tried to act as if I was paying attention and actually cared about what they were saying, but it was hard. Mom grabbed me by my chin and forced me to look at her. Her fake nails were pressing into my skin as she said "Kip, we're being serious. No funny business. You've already been expelled from three other boarding schools. It's a wonder they even let you in.

I smiled inwardly. They accepted me because of my record. I had a source that told me this place was full of rebels, including the teachers. And the best part-no one here would treat me like anyhing special, because they all had either rich or famous parents, too.

Pulling away I said "Mom, chill out, okay? I'll be fine and I'll try not to hurt anyone." She rose her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes "Okay, fine, I won't hurt anyone." Lie number thirteen of the day.

Dad handed me something. A new phone he designed, that has yet to come out in stores. "Here Kip. Just in case they don't have phones there." I rolled my eyes. My dad always thinks that noone but us have technology. "Later" I said to them both as I opened the door and hopped out.

The driver was about to get out and help me with my bags but I snapped at him "I can do it myself!" He got back in the car. Most of my stuff had been delivered already anyway. Stuffing the phone in my pocket, I grabbed my green duffel bag (I had fought mom about this. She'd insisted I brought proper luggage...I switched them last minute.), my laptop case (that had a laptop that has also yet to come out yet), and my songbook...I never parted with it.

Folding the ratty book in half I stuck in in my back pocket. As the limo drove away I looked up at the school and muttered "Kip, welcome to your new home." Rain pelted me as I walked slowly into the building.
After I had put everything in my room, I decided it was time to ditch the uniform. Quickly, I switched out of the dull uniform and switched into a black t-shirt, ripped up jeans, and my favorite brown leather jacket. After switching the phone from the other coat pocket into the current one, I decided I might as well walk to class. Maybe I'd get into some kind of a fight. I grabbed my songbook, put it in my back pocket, and headed out.
Live, Love, Laugh

25 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 am
Dragonet says...

Come on people! Post! Please don't let this die!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

84 Reviews

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:39 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I would, but I posted last so...
Live, Love, Laugh

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Tenyo says...

Amara

The sound of a high pitched scream echoed through the hall so loud that Kip couldn't tell which direction it had come from until he saw the flash of neon green hair and was knocked straight off his feet. The skateboard carried on down the hallway until it crashed into a wall and the boosters carried on going, loosening from the duct tape holds.

Kip dried to get back up despite the heavy weight on his chest. When he sat up she screeched again and slammed him back down into the floor just before one of the stray skateboard boosters shot through the air only inches above Amara's head.

She cursed under her breath and climbed off him, accidentally sticking her knee into the unguarded space between his ribs as she stood up. She scratched her head carelessly and surveyed the damage to the hall.

'What do you think you're doing?' Kip scowled as he leaped to his feet. Amara glanced at him only briefly before she ran and skidded to her skateboard.

Broke. One of the wheels had come off, taking the bracket and a huge chunk of wood with it.

'I expect an apology at least,' Kip said. He lowered himself a little, tempting himself to show a brief shadow of sympathy for the broken board. That was until she turned around and whacked him in the shin with the it. 'You twip!' He snapped. She clambered to her feet and pushed him roughly.

'That's your fault!'

Instinctively he pushed her back, which took her by surprise. She backed up a few steps, then charged straight into him. He caught her and swerved her round into a headlock. She dropped the board and started struggling against him. Of course, he was older and stronger, and she couldn't do much against him in a serious fight. Instead she laughed and decided she could do with a toy fight.

Lessons would start soon, but she was in no mood to attend. What else could she do now that her skateboard was broke, except to show the new boy how kids around here played games.
We were born to be amazing.

84 Reviews

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Kip:

Is this girl insane? She's laughing after kneeing my ribs, hitting me with a skateboard, pushing me, and I have her in a headlock? Something is wrong with the people here. I saw my black songbook across the hall. Letting go of the girl I strode over to it and put it back in my back pocket.

Slipping out the new phone, I inspected it for damage. Bot that I cared. It was just something for me to fill the silence with. The phone was fine. Putting it back into my jacket pocket I said to the girl "Can I help you? Or do you just like to randomly walk up to people and smack them around?"
Live, Love, Laugh

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:02 pm
Tenyo says...

Amara

'No,' she lowered her head. She could hear the voice of some teacher or other repeating in the back of her mind, reminding her that her behavior was inappropriate. Of course, if the new boy expected proper behavior he was at the wrong school. 'Rule number one, look both ways before crossing the corridor.' She shifted her feet awkwardly, standing on her laces. Something about his gaze reminded her of the math teacher. 'Sorry,' she mumbled.

'Don't you have a class to be in?'

'I was on my way until,' she stuck her tongue out to stop herself from blaming him again for the broken board. 'I've got to clean up before Miss Minch finds out I was using these indoors.'

She backed up against one wall and went towards the stray booster that now spun in circles on the floor. She quickly jumped out to grab it between her feet and tried to flick off the catch. Once the quiet hiss had gone she lifted her hand, now with a burn mark on the heel where she had touched the hot part of the contraption.

First of all her lip started to tremble. Then her eyes squinted and her breathing became rapid and heavy. After a few seconds she was crying and whimpering quietly, shaking her hand in attempt to cool the burn. She looked at Kip, waiting for some kind of instruction of what to do.
We were born to be amazing.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 am
Thegirlwholived says...

Cody

I sighed, glaring at the screen of my bright orange laptop. Feeling my brow pull together in frustration, I slammed it shut. Stupid prototypes. They never work. Shaking my head, I strode across my dorm and flipped trough the Band Book. Finally, I found the schedule for band practice this year. I ran my finger down the list, searching for today. Yes! I fist-pumped, then shut the book, sliding it back on the shelf.
Wait...What are you DOING, Cody? You have to get ready! I kicked myself for delaying this. What was I going to wear? I tore trough my closet, looking for my adorable Abbey Dawn shorts and my Excess tank top. Vans, Keds, or Converse? I couldn't decide, so I went with the dark-purple low top Converse to accent my hair.
Wait! Mascara! Eye makeup! Blush! I grabbed the outfit and shoved my hand under my bed. Got it! I pulled out the makeup case and thre it all on. Fluffing up my hair, I smiled in my mirror, grabbed my skateboard, and proceeded to impress Kace.
Bad case of Writer's Block? Look no further for a professional healer of Writer's Block! Shoot me a PM, and I'll get write on your case! (hahahaha see the pun there?) ;)

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon