Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

can I still start?

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Mon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Ooh start soon please!
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon May 10, 2010 9:34 pm
Jas says...

Sure Arahnia :) Here's my character, I'm just using the same one:

Name-Annabelle Kimble

Age-14

Weapon-Bow and Arrows

SASS: Ability to build fire out of anything

Fears- Surprisingly enough with her SASS, Annabelle has brontophobia aka fear of lighting

Physical Appearance- Shoulder length dark brown hair, light brown eyes that turn dark orange when she uses her SASS. When she is angry, she could turn the area around her into a big flame. Tall and thin.

Flaws: She can't and won't kill even if it means her life is in danger

Personality- Blunt, Sarcastic, Ruthless. She is kind to the ones she loves and would kill to protect them. Gets jealous.

Anyone can staart :)
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Mon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm
foxfire says...

I'll start...

Schera

I tap my finger on the ground until i felt the knife. I stood up quickly and hold my breathe as i listened around me. Most of them were still sleeping. I was not sure ebcause a number of their breathing was rampant while others was slow. Some, i cannot hear their breathing.

I looked back and felt a piece of leaf at my ankle. It was the forest. I covered myself with the robe while i hid the knife within it. I was thinking whether or not i could go to the forest or stay here.

I grinned as i walked to the group. Their breathing enabled me to walked around without stamping. Then i finally stopped when i felt a sharp blade nudging the tip of my shoe. It traced it and noticed that it was long. It could be a long knife or even a sword. When i felt that handle, i leaned down and tried to take the sword.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon May 10, 2010 10:32 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I sat up my mind and heart racing I looked around and saw 11 other people ranging from 12-15 asleep or they appeared to be. My first intial reaction was fear but I swallowed it. 'Ok first things first what can I remember. My name is Sara Mark. That's a good start. I am 15. I have no idea how I got here nor who these people are. I can use a bow and arrows. I thought to myself my heart slowing down. I looked around and saw a bow and a quiver full of arrows close to me I put them both over my shoulder and crossed my legs deep in thougt.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Reviews: 0
Mon May 10, 2010 10:49 pm
MathisSiddel says...

Matthew Hable
I wake out of a sleep that feels like it could have been going on for years. Opening my eyes everything is blurry. Grass? I am laying outside? What is this? A bunch of people are surrounding me. I close my eyes so that the dream will end. This seems so real! I start to believe it is real. Then I start to wonder who I am. Who am I! All I know is that people used to call me Matthew Hable.

I open my eyes again and look at my chest where I feel a tight string. A bow? I realize that is not a compound bow. I have never shot recurve. How I know any of this I have no idea. There is also a quiver made of smooth dark leather and arrows that seem hand made. They are not rough though. Made by a master. Someone sits up across from me. I lay down quickly and shut my eyes. They could all be my enemies!
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon May 10, 2010 10:55 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Sara
I saw the person across from close their eyes and I smiled slightly. "It's ok I'm not your enemy unless you prove that you are mine." I said calmly.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

Reviews: 0
Mon May 10, 2010 11:08 pm
MathisSiddel says...

She saw me. UGG! I just want to disapear! A weird sensation crawls up me from my feet. What the! As it reaches my closed eyes they turn from light red too a strange green. I almost scream! Someone else does first.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 pm
Jas says...

Hey guys? I'd like for the posts to be at least 10 sentences please :) Thanks :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Mon May 10, 2010 11:56 pm
Day says...

Hey guys could you try to make longer posts later on as you learn how the other characters would react. Obviously now it's fine because you don't know how they would respond, but short posts frustrate me. Sorry if I seem rude!

Farix (Speed, Samurai Sword):

I had been awake, but for some time I just lay in the grass listening without ever opening my eyes. Everything seemed blank as if I didn't know anything at all, but I knew my name. Whatever happened, and I'm sure something did, will have to wait until later. I can hear the breathing of a few other people nearby, and possibly some people talking in the distance.

My hands groped around in the grass feeling its textures. Then they hit something, and I opened my eyes. What I recognized as a samurai sword lay next to me. Then I heard footsteps approaching where I lay. I tensed up a bit, but tried not to show it because I wasn't sure if he, she or it was even friendly. Shutting my eyes I pretended to be asleep, but as the thing approached I inferred that it was definitely a boy or girl.

He or she was standing over top of me, and I could tell they were deciding what to do. Next I realized the person had leaned over where the sword had been. If that was my only weapon I didn't want someone stealing it, so I opened my eyes. A girl with short hair and a blue blindfold over her eyes was feeling the hilt of the sword then she reached down to grasp it. My hand shot out faster than I had thought humanly possible, and I grabbed the girl's wrist.

She gave a slight jump. She must have thought I was sleeping like the others whom I assumed were also boys and girls. "Hello, I'm Farix, and I think that is my sword," I declared while standing.

Her expression seemed to change, but I wasn't sure if it had because the light was just coming up over the horizon. Standing up I was now quite a few inches taller than her. "Sorry I was just curious, and my name is Schera," she said in a very worried tone, but I remembered that face I had scene before. Whether or not she was putting on a facade I would have to decide later, but just then another set of footsteps approached us from behind.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

Random avatar

Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 am

Randolyn

I jumped to my feet. First of all, where was I? And second of all, who were these people all around me? Enemy or friend?

"Who are you?!" I asked, my voice a low whisper. My throat was dry. I cleared it and then said, "Whats going on?"
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Tue May 11, 2010 3:47 am
foxfire says...

Schera

Hmmm...interesting, too bad I couldn't snatch it. It would definetely make a new weapon...sigh...

I calm myself down and took my knife from my robe.
"yours is big" i said as i placed the knife beside the sword.
"It is," he replied and i smiled.
"but mine is just deadly. If you chuck this to an eye, person goes bye bye. And you can throw it."
I said which somewhat made the guy suspiscious as i heard footsteps towards us.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 am
View Likes
gsppcrocks10 says...

Ahh, you started without me! D:

Brianna ~ Healing, machete

Brianna groaned and sat up. What the...? She blinked a few times, trying to get her head straight. She looked around. Where was she? She slowly got to her feet and looked down at her shirt.

uʍop sı ɹǝʌɹǝs ʎɯ ǝsnɐɔǝq ǝɹǝɥ ʎluo ɯ,ı

She blinked a few times before realizing that right side up her shirt read "I'm only here because my server is down".

She sighed, then noticed a machete on the ground. She frowned and picked it up.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm
ArahniaSiddel says...

You guys said I could still start. But, this is a few days later so If I shouldn't be just tell me. O.k I hope I am doing this right :)
Character:

Name- KK or Carissa

Age - 13

Weapon: 10 small daggers

SASS: Fire

Fears: Being hurt by other people (emotionally). A lot of physical pain.

Physical Description- She has short curly dishwater blonde hair. High cheekbones. She always has a natural blush that almost looks like she has been running in winter for a long time. Crooked nose. She is pretty physically fit, but not amazing. She is at running long distances and climbing trees. Her feet are really tough.

Personality- She keeps her opinions and thoughts to herself. If you REALLY want to know you have to ask the right questions. She goes with the flow, but isn’t afraid to do her own thing. She is very good at listening to people and at keeping secrets. People almost always trust her. She is can be very non-social sometimes. She doesn’t show emotion.

Flaws- She doesn’t ever trust people completely. Even after years of friendship. She hardly ever gives advice even if she has a really good idea. She has epilepsy.

Anything Random?- She lived on a farm and was really active on her schools track team. She would rather skip or run than walk. She is a very early riser and usually jumps out of bed when she gets up.

Up for Allies/Friendship/Love- Depends on who it is.

Other- She is just getting her curves.

Now to begin:
Carissa sat up. Where in the world was she. A few people were scattered around her lying and sitting in the grass. She tried to jump up, but her foot landed on a leather bag throwing her balance off. Crap, her ankle was throbbing. She must have twisted it. Thoughts were racing through her head.
Telling herself to slow down she concentrated on the facts. “My name is Carissa. I am 13. I just twisted my ankle.” She picked up the bag and looked inside. There were three things. A bottle of pills and two groups of daggers held together with rubber bands. She took out the pills. She stared at them and fuzzily remembered that she had seizures. “Maybe that is what happened. I had a seizure and I.” It didn’t make sense.
Frustrated she slung the bag over her shoulder and slowly made her way towards the other people. Maybe they could help.

Random avatar

Tue May 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Randolyn

"You alright?" a girl with a twisted ankle was coming over and, despite my headache and confusion, I still was worried about her.

"I'm fine," she said. "Whats going on?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I'm Randolyn. Who're you?"
--
And LDR's, Dark Fey!

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"