z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:47 pm
deleted6 says...

Just then the person who fell out the cupboard spoke "I know who killed King Ganan he said weakly, it was a shadow, King Ganan told me of a creature that lived in these caves *coughs*he forgot about it though." "it killed the gaurds and killed you're father i fought valantly for you but it was like trying to defeat the wind my weapon passed through it." "He told me to tell everyoe to escape from this place look like i don't make it, that makes you king an Queen he approved of you Caleb he wants you to marry Aurora, my name is Daniel i was a Knight tell my wife i'm sorry with that he died.

Caleb looked at Daniel an said bury this person he fought bravely when he saw Aurora she was crying "Why you crying Aurora."he asked

"Father told me of this beast when i was younger now i see this place was abanoned."she replied crying

Just then a gaurd ran in an stopped..............
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:22 pm
Elizabeth says...

"everbody in the town square is dying! there is mass panic, o, princess, Sir Caleb! Help us fight!"
Aurora fell to her knees. Caleb gasped.
'THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO, THE KING IS DEAD, WE EITHER STAY HERE AND DIE OR GO BACK TO OUR VILLAGE AND GET SLAUGHTERED IT'S ALL MY FAULT I WASN'T MEANT TO BE QUEEN! I WILL NEVER BE WED BECAUSE OF MY INCOMPUTANCE!"
Auora ran out the door past the guard.
"wait there are beasts out there!

Caleb and the guard ran after her when they heard this terrible shriek.

"AURORA!" Caleb screamed........

Random avatar

Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:45 am
deleted6 says...

Just then Marko came in "whats going on here he asked perplexed."

"This place is no longer safe, Marko you must know of a hiding place we could use replied Caleb pleading."

"Go see if Aurora okay first then i'll tell you Marko replied."

When Caleb came out he saw loads of people dead but Aurora was still alive barely though *he pored water on her to wake her up* "Aurora how is it your still alive he said."

"The creature wants us to leave, he was warning me she replied shaking."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:35 pm
Elizabeth says...

Caleb picked her up and carried her back to where Marko and the guard were standing.

"We have to get out NOW or risk everybody dead. Aurora is barely alive."
Marko sat there and pondered.
We have to bring everybody back atop to the castle," He said standing up and drawing his sword. He walked out ahead while the rest followed.

"People of Carradyne, by order, hurry, to the castle perched atop the mountian!" Caleb holloered at the chaotic mass. Quickly everybody ran to the exit and the staircase.

"DO you think this is such a safe idea?" Asked the guard.

"Caleb... the cave-monster, BEHIND YOU!" Aurora screamed. Caleb turned and came face to face with the "invisible murderer". It had the form of a snake and was slithering around into coils. its eyes were blood red and the fangs were larger than Caleb himself.

"... holy protector of the seal..."

"You go on ahead, I'll stay here," Marko said. The rest stood there begging him to follow. "I SAID GO!"
Everybody ran, leaving Marko behind with the monster.
"Bring it on you devil." He said and drew his sword.

Random avatar

Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:46 pm
deleted6 says...

"Sssso who daresssssssss challenging me replied the monster."

"I Sir Marko Lenx old Knight of Carradyne, traitor to Carradyne, then loyal again Marko replied."

"Well i am the gaurdian of this cave, ssssssssssso i warn you run or face me in a battle to the death the serpent replied."

"I face you an slay you evil monster, Caleb is like a brother to me the king was like a father, you killed him an killed all these inoccent souls why?"

"Sssssssssso you want to know why i kill, god you are curiousssssssssssssssss i kill thessssssssssssssssssssssse people becausssssssssssssssssssssssse thisssssssssssssssssssssssss isssssssssssssssssssssssss my lair you invade it."

"Okay enough chat you have to die."shouted Marko

"Fine with me."

So the battle began Marko was fast but the snake beast kept on attacking with all it's speed, then Marko saw a chance he ran at the Serpent an threw two sharp discs at both eyes.

"Rwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sssssssssssssssss You will pay for that inbemcile."growled the Serpent

Marko ran at the serpent with his sword drawn an dagger in other hand an threw the dagger at the serpent throat while he stabbed the belly with his sword, he then ran picked up a cross bow an bolts an fired at it until it fell dead.

He fell down exausted just to see Caleb an Aurora coming back for him.

Marko fell into a sleep an dreamt how Edward had been it was in Resputo lair

"Hello Sir Marko what news you bring he said smiling evilly."

"Master Carradyne has fallen an it ripe for the pickings he replied."

"Well i heard you spared an old comrade Marko someone by the name of Caleb, i wanted him dead marko i asked you to beat him an then kil him, but you spared him i'm sorry Marko you disobeyed me so i have to do something i don't want to do replied Resputo faking tears." "Bring Edward to this room Godric."

A few moments later Godric brought Edward in.

Edward saw his Dad an replied "Daddy what going on? Am i getting freed, is this the end of our troubles, can we live a normal life now?"

"Resputo why you bring my son to me to taunt me on my failure shouted Marko angrily."

"No Marko this is your punishment come here boy." Edward just stood their looking a his Dad. "Get him right here Godric he said pointing."

Godric got the struggling boy an took him to Resputo "Now Marko you are about to see the cost of failure in working with me, he drew his sword an slit Edward throat all the time laughing evilly."

"You Monster how could you do that, i should have never betrayed Carradyne to you, i'm going back their at lease there i felt happy he screamed crying."

"Marko you think they want you back but you come crawling back to me when they refuse you Resputo replied laughing."

With that marko ran out of the building.

The dream ended, Marko woke up........................

Random avatar

Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:59 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko awoke in a cot back in the castle. Aurora was leaning over him, cooling him off with cold water and a cloth.
his arm hurt badly, as if being stung continuously.
He jerked up.

"Hold on, I'm almost finished," Aurora called over for a nurse ,who bandaged his right shoulder. Marko had no clothes on except for a pair of cotton shorts, to which were extremely uncomfortable but he didn't complain, he just lay there in his full blown glory, staring at Aurora. "You gave us quite a scare, that cave beast had poison in it's fangs, it can be fatal by just touching it. Since you wore your sturdy armor though, there is nothing but a mild burn, which will fade away soon." Aurora got up and left the room.

Marko was surprised by her sudden kindness to her. Then it came to him, what about Edward? It was, afterall, just a dream, but it seemed so realistic. He hadn't returned to Repusto and set Edward free, and Rose was already gone. How dare he say, in his dream, he would be happy without Edward. The look on his face when he ran out of the castle... it was pain stricken.

"Where is Caleb?" Marko asked the nurse. She shrugged.

Aurora ran down the corridor, to her tattered bedroom and lay on the matress, staring around it.

"Father, did you want me to marry Caleb?" She whispered into the air. King Ganan, having been forgotten in the caves, was probably no more than bare bones now, if there remained other cave monsters. Aurora cried. It was disrespectful to leave the body of a great lord out in the open like that, what if somebody insane enough went back down and robbed him of his robes? and his crown? Aurora could have the maids make a new robe, but the crown was a symbol. She couldn't just leave it.
Just then there was a knocking at the door.
"Enter"
Caleb stepped in. He was out of his armor and was fitted into some pants and a shirt. He looked like simple royalty without any crowns or jewels.
"Aurora, darling..." he walked to her and stood by her bedside, looking down at her pity. She was in her tattered bloody covered dress. He opened his arms in embrace.
"Hold on, I'll go change into something less... painful to look at." Aurora left the room and Caleb took a seat on her bed. Just then Marko walked by, now in longer pants with castle slippers, but wearing no shirt.

"Caleb, I have to go back."
"Go back where Marko?"

There was a long pause, Marko felt stiff. His breath ran cold and his bloody quivered at the very thought of it. Caleb stared wide-eyed at him. Oh Lord, please don't say it Marko, Caleb thought.

"To Repusto."

Random avatar

Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:02 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko awoke in a cot back in the castle. Aurora was leaning over him, cooling him off with cold water and a cloth.
his arm hurt badly, as if being stung continuously.
He jerked up.

"Hold on, I'm almost finished," Aurora called over for a nurse ,who bandaged his right shoulder. Marko had no clothes on except for a pair of cotton shorts, to which were extremely uncomfortable but he didn't complain, he just lay there in his full blown glory, staring at Aurora. "You gave us quite a scare, that cave beast had poison in it's fangs, it can be fatal by just touching it. Since you wore your sturdy armor though, there is nothing but a mild burn, which will fade away soon." Aurora got up and left the room.

Marko was surprised by her sudden kindness to her. Then it came to him, what about Edward? It was, afterall, just a dream, but it seemed so realistic. He hadn't returned to Repusto and set Edward free, and Rose was already gone. How dare he say, in his dream, he would be happy without Edward. The look on his face when he ran out of the castle... it was pain stricken.

"Where is Caleb?" Marko asked the nurse. She shrugged.

Aurora ran down the corridor, to her tattered bedroom and lay on the matress, staring around it.

"Father, did you want me to marry Caleb?" She whispered into the air. King Ganan, having been forgotten in the caves, was probably no more than bare bones now, if there remained other cave monsters. Aurora cried. It was disrespectful to leave the body of a great lord out in the open like that, what if somebody insane enough went back down and robbed him of his robes? and his crown? Aurora could have the maids make a new robe, but the crown was a symbol. She couldn't just leave it.
Just then there was a knocking at the door.
"Enter"
Caleb stepped in. He was out of his armor and was fitted into some pants and a shirt. He looked like simple royalty without any crowns or jewels.
"Aurora, darling..." he walked to her and stood by her bedside, looking down at her pity. She was in her tattered bloody covered dress. He opened his arms in embrace.
"Hold on, I'll go change into something less... painful to look at." Aurora left the room and Caleb took a seat on her bed. Just then Marko walked by, now in longer pants with castle slippers, but wearing no shirt.

"Caleb, I have to go back."
"Go back where Marko?"

There was a long pause, Marko felt stiff. His breath ran cold and his bloody quivered at the very thought of it. Caleb stared wide-eyed at him. Oh Lord, please don't say it Marko, Caleb thought.

"To Repusto."

Random avatar

Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:57 pm
deleted6 says...

"Caleb you don't understand i need to kill Resputo myself, i relized i ran away from my troubles an caused more here, i must kill Resputo once he's dead Carradyne can truly rebuild but if the keep collasps it means Rose dead an i've failed. I can't let Rose die Caleb i've not told you the secret of her birth all i need to tell you is she was poccessed by the young girl who commited suicide in Carradyne an the girl chose her to be Carradyne Guardian said Marko bravely

"But Marko you barely survived the snake creature how you expect to survive Resputo he a master of dark magic,Marko just think you proved you're self by defeating the beast, i count you more than a friend your my brother an I can give you great honures all you need to do is stay here Marko wept Caleb."

"Sorry Caleb i've thought about this already Resputo must die by my sword or no sword at all,so let me pass brother i need to do this."

With that Marko slipped on his clothes an put on his armour an relized he had left his sword underground "Caleb i need a favour give me a powerful sword enchanted if you can get one." caleb walked out an in came Aurora

"That was very brave what you did stupid, but brave my Dad would have been proud an i understand you must kill Resputo, but be careful Caleb an i need all the allies we can get."she said truthly

Random avatar

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:44 pm
Elizabeth says...

Marko turned to see Aurora standing behind him.
" You heard us talking?"
"Yes, every word, you are a fool Sir Marko. And I admire that," Aurora smiled. Marko was taken aback by her kindness, as he had been most of te time she was kind to him since his return to Carradyne.

Caleb returned with a sword in his hands and handed it to Marko. Marko took ahold of it and pulled it from it's seath.

"But Caleb... this is your sword- i can't take it!"

"Go on brother, take it."

Random avatar

Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:56 pm
deleted6 says...

"Okay Caleb if you're sure."

With that he walked out.

Marko finally arrived at Jernex Resputo Keep he saw the massive cast iron door an remember running out it in both dream an reality.

He slew everyone in his path except when he saw a young boy the age of Edward he couldn't so he left the boy shocked, then he saw the door that he ran out an had a flash back an saw Edward being slain in front of his eyes, then he came back to the now an saw his one chance to slay Resputo.

He was asleep he could not believe his luck he drew his sword an crept up an sliced off his head, an was about to go to the prisions when he felt a tap on his shoulder an saw it was Resputo........

Random avatar

Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:27 pm
deleted6 says...

"Marko, Marko tsk tsk you think i would be killed that easily, take this as a warning. *Resputo draws his dagger an stabs Marko* You'll live but be grateful i'm forgiving you *Resputo muttered a spell an Marko woke up in the palace again*

Random avatar

Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:53 am
Elizabeth says...

Marko opened his eyes and stared at the familiar nurse who had treated him earlier.
"We have to stop meeting like this," he replied hoarsely.

Caleb came marching in and the doors gave out a loud rattling sound.
"Marko, I am glad you are awake. Aurora and I have decided that since you are too thick to understand that we must tie you up for a moment."
Marko was chained to the bed.

"It's temporary, there are matters to attend to and we can't have you getting killed."
Caleb then marched back out of the room.

Random avatar

Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:09 am
deleted6 says...

Caleb wispered to Aurora "i know he thinks we are being evil, but i just don't want to lose ally like him."

"What you think Aurora."...............

Random avatar

Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:53 pm
Elizabeth says...

"I trust the man, you knew him all your life. I know you will know better for him than I, but I wish not to tie him up. If it means his safety though then it must be done. What must we do? Armed forces are closing in on us Caleb dear.... what are we going to do?" ...

Random avatar

Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:17 pm
deleted6 says...

"I know Marko attack on Resputo has caused them to speed up, well we must speed up the corination an our marriage then we can truly rule Carradyne. My first point of business will be to hire labourer to rebuild the walls, an to train an army, also we need to recruit more allies send out diplomat throughout the land to explain our cause. Carradyne must not fall again, this is our last stand no running away we make our stand here said Caleb bravely."

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane