z

Young Writers Society

Sada Revival

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Nicarga looked for Senra everywhere but couldn't find her. She left a message for her with one of the werewolves she trusted and took off after Lethero and the others. She found them quickly.

"I thought Senra was coming." Lethero said not looking at her,

"I couldn't find her, she will have to take care of herself until we get back." Nicarga replied, 'She is a hybred, she'll be able to handle her own.' She thought smiling. She kept up eaisly with Lethero's and Sam's quick pace. "You seem in a grand mood, Fyra." She laughed,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:39 pm
Maybe says...

Koby-

I continued to study the girl. Apparently she regretted mentioning this 'Group', for she bit her lip and looked hastily away. Any other occasion i would've let the subject drop but now she had my full curiosity.

"Are you from the same group then?" i asked. She hesitated and nodded slowly.

"What are you?" I asked. "What is this Group? Don't worry, even though i'm human, I'm completely on your side. Believe me, i'd rather be a mythical being. I'm not happy with what my kind has done or is doing."

I guess i said that last bit a tad too loud because just then the dragon started to wake up.

Alje-

Voices sounding near me pricked my consciousness. I groaned inwardly.

Couldn't these ratted people just leave me alone? They're relentless, i tell you. Not one simple hour of sleep, noo. Constantly bugging me and poking me and prodding me. 'Alje, come do this.' or 'Alje, could you help me with this?'. And do i get one ounce of thanks? Of course not.

The flight from the pack had been long and hand. Luckily, i had anger on my side, or else i would've never gotten this far. I had practically dropped from the sky from exhaustion. I knew i could've gone farther had i had more exercise within the past year. But of course not, Lethero had to keep me grounded. Literally. Stupid wolf.

I opened my eyes and yawned, looking around. Sera, the new girl in the pack, was standing close by, leaning casually against a tree. She was gazing at me intently, as if she was waiting for me to notice something...

I turned my head and saw, to my surprise, a human, standing only a few feet away. He was young by human standards, that much i could tell. I almost laughed aloud at the fearful expression on his face, but i didnt. I still didnt know if he was friend or foe, but if Sera hadn't attacked him yet, i didnt think he was foe.

I got lazily to my feet and yawned, looking the human over. Then i remembered something and turned back to Sera angrily.

"Why are you here? Why did you follow me?" i demanded.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:14 pm
Alice says...

(I'm waiting for Connor to post ^.^ when he does we'll join you guys wherever you are, which is where exactly?)
I just lost the game.

116 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:05 am
Maybe says...

We're all split up. My two characters are together with one of TN's characters away from everyone else's characters. Alje got mad at Lethero after he threatened to KILL her *Glares at Ash* and flew off and Sera (TN's character) followed her. Ash's character along with Nutty's character and TN's other character are traveling to the capital city to spread the 'goodness' and 'trust' between mythical beings. I think they've either JUST left or are just about to leave.

Hope that helps.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:28 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Cause you almost killed me with that fire fit, and I wanted to make sure you were ok. Is that a problem?" Senra asked smiling. She turned to the guy that was standing a few feet away from here. "Your questions will be answered soon enough I guess. Right now I have to talk my way out of being burnt to a crisp." A slight growl came from Alje's throat and Senra got serious.

"Weren't you supposed to go with Nicarga and Lethero?" Alje asked in a demanding tone.

"I wasn't told anything about it, if so I'm sure I'll find out when I go back." She said standing up straight.
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:19 am
Maybe says...

Alje-

I growled again and laughed bitterly. "By the time you get back they'll have already left. That's why Lethero was in such a hurry to get back and threatened my LIFE if i got in the way. Which is why i left, if you must know."

"Who's Lethero?" a small voice behind me asked.

"Stay out of this, human." I said, not even turning. "You're lucky i dont kill you on the spot."

He meekly subsided.

"Lethero threatened you?" Sera asked, smiling slightly.

"Yes, he did. And i don't know what you find so funny."

"It's just, he must have been in a pretty bad mood or in a pretty big hurry to have threatened a dragon. And head mage, at that."

"I don't know what you're trying to get at but flattery doesnt work on me. Sorry." I said, my lips curling into a sneer. I realized that didn't work so well when you were a dragon so i shifted forms. That sure got a gasp from the human. I turned to him finally.

"And you are?"

"Uh...Koby."

"What are you doing here?"

"I always come here..."

"Humpf." i snorted.

116 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 am
Maybe says...

Koby-

I cowered under the dragon's terrible gaze. I gulped and held perfectly still until i felt the eyes move away from me. I ventured another uneasy question. I cursed my curiosity.

"You're head mage? Or a mage, for that matter?"

The dragon turned to me again from arguing with the girl, Sera. "Yeah. What's it to you?"

"Um..." I didn't know what to say, so i asked another question. "Where is this 'Pack' or 'Group' you two keep mentioning? And who is Lethero?"

"For that question to be answered, you're going to have to prove to us that you really mean us no harm. And you also need to get a leash for your curiosity. Someday it might not be a bad tempered dragon you're talking to, but something much worse." Sera said. The dragon snorted again.

"I don't think you'll take my word for it...so how can i prove it to you?" i asked, sounding as sincere as i felt...or at least trying to. I'm not sure if i succeeded.

"We'll figure it out later." the dragon said.

"If you don't mind me asking...what's your name?"

The dragon looked me over again for a moment.

"Alje." she said simply.

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:15 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Senra looked Koby over and thought, how could she see if he was truely trustworthy. Lethero or Nicarga they would know how to tell. Alje was glaring at her still but she didn't look at her. She just yawned,

"Where were they going, Alje?" Senra asked her,

"Doesn't matter anymore." Alje snapped,

"I could catch up with them easily." Senra replied looking back at Alje. Was it just here or did everyone forget she was a hybred, she could move as swiftly as a werewolf and a vampire put together.

"They don't need you with them," Alje replied, Senra rolled her eyes and walked to the creek. She cupped her hands and filled them with water. She drank deeply and then swiped her mouth on the back of her sleeve. 'A test, what would be a good test?' She mused the thought over and over in her mind.

"If it helps any I have a friend that could vouch for me. She's a Griffin." Koby said looking back and forth between Alje and Senra.
Want a Readers crit???

116 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Maybe says...

Alje-

I glanced at the human again. His claim only mildly astonished me. Griffins weren't the friendliest of creatures, i must admit, but they did take a specific liking to humans or beings that turned into humans. Crazy things, they were, in my opinion.

"A Griffin?" I asked.

"Yeah. Her name is Kairie."

I thought for a moment. "Alright, take us to her."

"Erm..." the human hesitated. "She's hunting right now, you see..."

"I can take care of that, if she's not too far. Come on, let's go." i said, motioning for Senra to follow. "How far away is where we're going?"

"Not far. Just through those woods." Koby said. I silently thanked my ability to change into a human, or else i would've never been able to fit my bulk through the dense pack of trees.

After a few minutes of travel we came across a small clearing with a tent off to one side. I glanced at it.

"Your home?" I asked.

Koby nodded.

"Alright, now to call your Griffin friend back..." I said, shifting into my dragon form again. I sucked in a large amount of air and let it go as a stream of fire that reached well beyond the treetops. I held the fire for about a half a minute before stopping.

"Now we wait."

110 Reviews

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senra jumped up into a tree and looked down at where Alje was sitting now in her humen form, Koby was a few feet away.

"How long til you think she'll be here?" Senra asked Alje.

"Five minutes, top." Alje replied. Senra nodded and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"KOBY!!!" A shriel voice ran out. Senra shot up and looked down as a Griffin ran under her. It came to a quick stop and looked at Alje then Koby then back to Alje. "What was the fire?" She asked,

"We needed you to get here, fast." Alje said standing up. The griffin backed up a few feet.

"They ok, Kairie," Koby said,

"They?" Kairie asked, Senra jumped out of the tree and walked to where Kairie could see her.

"Yup." She smiled, "Sorry if we scared you."
Want a Readers crit???

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:55 am
Lethero says...

When they stopped for the night, Lethero was lying with his back against the tree, gazing at the stars. "Want anything to eat, Lethero," Nicarga said walking up to him.

"No," he said, "I am not hungry."

"Still troubled what you did with Ajle?"

"Yeah, she was a good friend of mine and I probably ruined our friendship. It was for the best though. If there was a way I could rekindle our friendship, I would."

"I think you can." Nicarga stood up and walked away leaving Lethero alone with his thoughts.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:00 am
View Likes
Nutty says...

Fyra piled up some wood, and flamed on them gently, causing flames to spring to life.
Lethero looked over from his tree. "I didn't know you could do that."
"Not many do." Fyra stretched. "The dragons like to think it's their special ability. We firedrakes don't like to make them feel bad. They don't like admitting that they are so closely related to something so small."
Fyra grinned and settled next to the fire.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

116 Reviews

Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:26 am
Maybe says...

Koby-

"Kairie," I said, stepping closer to her. "I need you to vouch for me."

She glanced sharply at Alje and Senra. "Why? What for?"

I coughed lightly. "Erm...to prove I'm to be trusted."

She sighed. "Leave it to you, Koby, to get yourself in trouble in a matter or seconds. Alright, but you'll owe me."

"But of course," i said, smiling and giving her a mock bow. She scowled.

"And don't do that again."

"As you wish." I grinned. She was fun to annoy.

Kairie raised her head to look at Alje. "You can trust Koby. He has been my friend for many years. I practically raised him. I barely ever look at him as a human anymore. He's more of a mythical being as you and me are. I can assure you, he is a loyal friend and would never betray you."

Alje looked from Kairie to me and back again. Finally, she seemed convinced.

"Alright," she said. "but i still don't trust you completely. Nothing personal. It's just that... my trust has just been broken by one of my best friends, so now i'm...i'm not sure who to trust."

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:43 am
Lethero says...

Lethero woke up earlier than usual. It wasn't bright, but something woke him. He slowly opened his eyes and was staring to someone elses eyes. "What the hell," Lethero screamed falling back.

"Woops, sorry Lethero," came a familiar voice.

"Georgia?" Lethero said. "What the hell you doin' here."

"Looking for you, what else?"

"Well, could you of waited till I woken up?"

"No," Georgia said with a smile. "Oh, and I brought James with me."

"Hey."
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:10 am
Alice says...

"How've been Leth?" Georgia asked with a faint smile.

"Same as usual."

"That bad huh? Evil preists still won't let us be?"

"Not quite THAT bad."

Georgia laughed and sat down, "so wheres everyone else?"
I just lost the game.

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate