2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:17 am
Rydia says...

Yeah, that's right.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:50 am
Maybe says...

Oh. Ok. Thats clears things up considerably. Thanks.

Samuel looked at the person talking. He was acutly aware of all the eyes on the two of them. He gathered up his courage and said, "What, so you automatically say i'm going? I havent even had a say in the matter! Who says i want to go seek out death?"

*Sorry, it's short*
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senra watched and listened not making a comment. "I'm up for it," She said smiling, "Always wanted to meet death."

*All I got*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:11 am
Nutty says...

Rodin grinned happily. That was easy!
He leapt from his perch and pushed through the crowds.
"-'scuse me, comin' through... oi! watch where you're steppin, mate!"
Rodin managed to break free of the crowds to where the first speaker was arguing with the guy on a broom. Apparently he wasn't too sure he wanted to go.
Rodin called up. "What do you mean, man? Of course you wanna go! It's an adventure!" Rodin glanced at the women who had told him he could join. "It is an adventure, right?"
"Of a sorts."
"Exactly! A chance of a lifetime! so stop...floatin' or whatever up there and come with us!"
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

*I'll be gone for a bit keep my girl alive ,please*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:35 am
Rydia says...

Adelaide

"Why don't we discuss the matter somewhere a little more private?" Tyrin suggested.

"Fine. But that doesn't mean I'm going anywhere," the wizard conceded, stalking off towards the nearest inn. Tyrin followed, his lips twitching into a small smile and the hafling scampered after them energetically. Even Senra seemed excited at the prospect of the journey. I on the other hand was rather worried. Afterall, there was no guarantee we would be successful and the smaller our group, the lower the chance of success.

"Well, off you go," the head of my coven instructed when I still had not moved. I nodded absently and entered the inn a little behind the others.

"Oi, we be needin' a private room," the hafling told the inn keeper.

"Will you now?" he asked. Tyrin nodded and placed two silver coins on the counter which earned us the key to a spacious back room where a fire was burning in the hearth and the chairs were padded and comfortable.

"So what's the plan?" Senra asked.

"I haven't said I'll go yet," the wizard objected.

"There's money in it for you," Tyrin offered. "And I'm sure we can strike a deal with Mr Grim."
Writing Gooder

Reviews: 3
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 pm
killerkumquat says...

Can I join? it would be fun to be Solomon

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:26 pm
Rydia says...

Sure, go ahead and create a character bio.
Writing Gooder

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:53 pm
killerkumquat says...

Name:Solomon
Nickname: That guy who won't die
Hair: Short, spiky, dark red; almost black
Eyes: Amber
Complexion: Rich dark brown
Race: Warlock
Personality: Sarcastic, kind, brave, intelligent, snobbish, tired, selfish and very scared.
Other: He killed his parents in an uncontrollable magical outburst when he was very young. Wife died in a bandit raid. Has direct contact to spirits in his mind. Scared of facing his parents in the afterlife, blames himself for not being able to save his wife (typical)

Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:01 pm
killerkumquat says...

'I don't know what they're complaining about, I've done so much good for the world, I think I deserve something in return!' Solomon dropped his quill and ran his hands through his hair, trying to massage out the oncoming headache. He was tired and strained, he had acheived a great magical feat today but it wasn't worth anything without Alia beside him.

Solomon whirled and lobbed his ink pot angrily at the wall. It smashed and the ink spread and trickled down the stone, dripping like his wife's blood onto the floor... "stop thinking it!" Solomon pounded his head, bent on knocking the images out of his brain.

He finally stopped and gazed at the glimmering perfection of nature out of his window. How could a world without death be bad?

280 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:19 am
Nutty says...

Rodin glanced around the inn. It was well furnished, and he quietly slipped a gilt candle stick up his sleeve while nobody was watching. He then yawned noisily, bringing him back into the conversation and jumping onto a particularly padded chair. His legs dangled over the edge, not reaching the floor.
"So, what are we doin', exactly?"
The women called adelaide looked over. "You mean you don't know? What were you doing at the meeting, then?"
Rodin glanced from face to face around the room, unsure whether to tell the truth. Rogues were not always welcome company.
"Uh, well, I was just with the crowd, y'know? Go with the flow, kinda thing."
Tyrin shook her head. "I saw the candle, thief."
Rodin grinned cheekily. "Ah, a bright one you are! No foolin' you, as it were. Well, since I've been found out, Rodin, Hlafling rogue at your service!" Rodin gave a bow.
Adelaide looked doubtful. "A thief? how do we know you won't fleece us and leave?"
Rodin grinned at her. "Thief's honor!...Okay, well, my word as a halfling!........okay, jus' trust me, okay? I won't pinch any of your gear, okay?" ROdin gave his most charming innocent smile.
"Plus I can help you guys get into some hard-to-reach...locked-up, booby-trapped places, eh?"
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:48 am
MadHatter says...

"Solomon, huh? Never liked the guy. He was always the little rat of the bunch. But Boogey's right. You have to kill all who you are assigned to. No matter what." Grim had requested the help of Judge Dracula Taylor, a close friend of his, if what Boogey had said was true or not. Obviously it was.

"But, he cheated me once, and he can do it again. Three weeks is too little time."

"I'm sorry, but it's the rules of the underworld. Don't worry, you'll just move back down to your old position, Death Sentencer."

"But that's not what I wanted to be."

"Than kill Solomon. It's very simple."

"No. Even for Death it's just too hard. I'll have to get some help from the inn."

"Not the inn! The mortals..."

"Oh...They've been looking for me any way. See yah sometime." With that Grim opened a portal to the inn (The one the rest of you are at) and entered, dissapearing into the blue and red haze.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:41 pm
Rydia says...

Adelaide

"Fine but if anything goes missing it will look awfully suspicious," I conceded. Then the air before me began to fold back and peel away and shivers ran across my spine. Something about it felt wrong like the canibalistic peeling away of human skin. A shadowy, hooded figure stepped into the room, shrouded by thick tendrils of inky black smoke. The flames in the hearth rose higher before they were instantly snuffed out and the shutters pulled themselves across the windows with a loud crash. We were left in the dark. Then a small glow started and I could just about make out a gloved hand as it placed the candle on the table.

"A very dramatic entrance," the wizard grumbled, clapping his hands together until a creamy orb appeared, casting a dim glow across the room. I conjured my own ord - a pale, forget-me-not blue - without the unecessary bravado of clapping my hands or creating smoke screens and with that the figure was discernible. It was the grim reaper as I had hoped and feared.

"Now that be a nice party trick. Any chance I can get meself one o' them orbs an' a few smoke thingies?" the rogue asked.

"I doubt it," Senra hissed.
Writing Gooder

280 Reviews

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:46 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

(Not to sound stupid, but is that Grim? >_>" 'Cause if he is, I need to get Liore in there)
ohmeohmy

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:32 pm
MadHatter says...

(Yes, I can only assume.)

"I am the Grim Reaper-" Grim began a coughing fit, hurling himself on to the floor. "Oh...*cough*...I hate this smoke...*cough cough*...Can't I ever enter a room without having an asthma attack?" The wizards were speechless. The figure head of doom and gloom was asthmatic and having an asthma attack because of his own fumes.

"So you really are the Grim Reaper?"

"Yeah...*cough*...and could you get me some water."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson