Young Writers Society

Fantasy Mayhem

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 pm
Ego says...

Grimnick

Somehow he found himself alone. A macabre ring of crusader corpses lay around him, all of them dead or dying. He looked at the blade of Contagion, watching with morbid fascination as the blood on it coagulated at an alarming rate, eventually staining the blade black as the disease killed every living cell in the fresh blood.

"...Richard...?" One of the men was trying to talk, the name bubbling in the back of his throat as he descended quickly to death. He had taken a deep slash to the ribcage, and would bleed out even before the disease could kill him. His face was familiar. Had he known the man in life?

It mattered not.

"Grimnick," He spat. But the man was dead, his eyes nothing but empty, soulless orbs.

The undead warrior lifted his foot and brought it down hard on the corpse's head, curshing it like a melon.

"Soon your kind will be no more. Relish the fact that you will not be joining my ranks, human."
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:45 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

EVIL- Laufeia

The ground where the dead human soldier lay, caved in and smoke rose from the giant hole. A hand rose out of the hole and grabbed on to the dead soldiers leg, pulling the whole body in. Loud sounds were heard and then it was silent. A few moments later, Laufeia pulled herself out of the hole and brushed herself off.

Taking a deep breath in, she let out the death soaked air with a low hissing noise. "It feels good to breath again!"

Laufeia smiled, her razor sharp teeth slicing through the air. Her eyes glowed and she glasped her hands together. She scanned the area. She was hungry and there was plenty of dead, or soon to be dead, around. She hadn't seen such a large, adn easily accessible, sampling of flesh since the dark ages.

"Who to kill first..."
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:51 am
Alice says...

*I'm still waiting for some guy to show up next to me ^.^ unless they already did and i missed it.
I just lost the game.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:13 am
Ego says...

OOC: you're probably going to have to just make it an NPC, Alzz. Can we have a discussion thread for this storybook? I have a couple ideas I'd like to discuss...
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:02 am
KAVOR17 says...

* I would happily disscuss this if you PM me; and i will write Silvern back in soon i just dont have the time right now*

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:43 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

*Sorry I haven't posted! Homecoming and grad exams and everything else...ugh...*

Eclipse

I stood, watching the choas below me. It was interesting to watch the two fronts rage and battle, bringing nothing but death to the land.

If only I knew how to be a part of this...perhaps I can find the commander after this ceases. It's too late to join in now. They won't know if I'm good or evil... I let the wind tear at my back.

Karana

I woke at the scent of the blood, the sound of the battle, the feeling of terror and magic of all sorts. A war was being waged, and it wasn't far away...

I had to hide. I had to escape before it reached me, before they found me.

But then, what if they needed me? What if they needed more help? Would I be able to offer it?

I doubted I would ever know.

*Is this okay for my entrances?*
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:01 am
Bella says...

Bella~~

Bella was still sending spells at the undead, picking them off one by one. She was eyeing the rows of demons warily as she killed off the undead and the weaklings.

Then she saw him.

He was making his way towards the front of the troops, towards Stern. Bella had to stop him. But would she be able to match up against her own father?

She ran through the troops, slipping easily between bodies, dead and alive. She was just about to shoot a spell at the demon when another elf jumped in. Bella turned around, and was face to face with another demon.

It smiled at her, sharp teeth sticking out of it's mouth slightly. She smiled back, an abnormally cruel smile. It obviously wished to challenge her. A challenge it would have then.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna gathered her strength and closed her eyes. She opened them again and focused them on a cluster of demons. She let her breath out and a ball of lighting came from the sky and landed on them destroying them all. Her eyes closed again and when they opened they were tired looking. THere was no way they woudl win this battle. She sent lighting at more and then started fighting with her sword. Not the best idea when she was tired but she mustered her energy and did it.

*Keep this alive*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19