z

Young Writers Society

Zip

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:02 pm
MadHatter says...

To most his act of staying would be considered an act of kindness, but it wasn't. In fact, they wouldn't have wanted Dagoon to stay if they knew his plans. He intended to sell them to the humans for a pass to never get bothered by them again. He knew the humans would break the deal in several years but it would let him live in peace for awhile. And the others had no idea what was coming.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna sighed, she didn't trust him but she would go along with them for the time being. She was full, no longer hungry and ready to go. She walked over to a tree and leaned on the tree closing her eyes.

"We should leave soon, I mean, there will be a search party for them and me sooner or later." She smiled under her hood. Only Bella knew why the would want her and she would make sure it stayed that way for the time being.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:57 pm
MadHatter says...

"We should go deeper into the woods." Suggested Dagoon as he ran back to the group.
"No...I don't trust that part of the woods. Too dangerous." Orion bleched. Dagoon would enjoy giving him over to the humans...wait. Why give them to the humans. He'd just kill them hiself.
"No. I know the mid-woods like the back of my hand. Trust me."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:06 am
Bella says...

Bella considered leaving the group for quite sometime; Dagoon had a sinister air about him, and was not to be trusted. The two newest members, who seemed to be a couple, seemed kind enough, and Bella hoped they would be trustworthy.

"Hi," Bella said, walking over to the vampire girl.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:34 pm
sasquash says...

*Ok, so i tried to get into the 'group' but you guys kinda acted as if i wasnt there.....so i dont know what to right anymore..*
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

142 Reviews

Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:49 am
Bella says...

***Sorry Sas, I thought you were in the group of people we had just killed...Here, allow me to try and fix this!***

Before Krysi could reply, Bella was distracted by the sight of yet another vampire, standing among the slain humans. Hesitantly, she walked over to him, because no one else seemed to care.

"Who are you?" she asked warily, being careful not to step to close to him. As cute as he was, it was far too dangerous to just walk up to a vampire.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 am
sasquash says...

*Thanks BELLA!*

"My names Slade. Yours?" said Slade looking genuinly interested.

"Bella, my names Bella. What were you doing with the raiding group." she looked at him questioningly.

"I was bored, and i love this forest, its like a playground, and it has the most shadows, so i can stay in here all day long!"

Slade looked over at the little group, and the gigantic creature in the middle of them. He looked in no way trustworthy. 'Are they really going to let that 'thing' stay around them?'
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:15 am
TNCowgirl says...

Senna looked at the other vampire and nodded, she wasn't much for meeting others. She liked Oroin the most out of the group and the other vampire looked like someone she would like, she wasn't sure about the others but Bella seemed nice, and if you looked past the gormen's big size he would be cool too, maybe. She jumped into the trees and climbed up to a branch laying down on it and watching the others.

"You know, we should leave, like now." She said, the gormen grunted and started moving the others followed. Senna jumped down and walked next to Orion, the vampire and Bella were next to her.
Want a Readers crit???

142 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:16 am
Bella says...

Bella could read the question on Slade's face.

"Apparently yes, although I can't imagine why. I'm still stuck between whether I really want to stay with them or not..." Bella answered. "I'm not exactly for the whole, 'kill the human's' thing...they haven't done anything to me."

"I have to agree. I wouldn't just kill humans for the hell of it; but I do have to eat."

"Of course," Bella nodded. She stepped a little closer to Slade, so she wouldn't look rude. For a vampire, he seemed friendly enough.

***Hope I didn't mess with Slade too much. If I did, jsut let me know***

141 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:06 am
MadHatter says...

Dagoon slowly began thinking up his plan. He would kill them all one by one. They would slowly become lost in the twists and turns of the forest and then he would get them. Those creatures didn't stand a chance against a monster of pure muscle and bone. They were doomed.

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:57 am
MadHatter says...

"I don't like the looks of that Dagoon character." Bella was talking to Senna. He had been ovely friendly and was being to happy to show the way.

"Well, he's our only hope know. I don't even know which direction we're going, let alone find my way back to the town." Senna smacked a branch out of her face. She hated the woods. So thick.

In that moment Bella realized what Dagoon was planning, yet she knew they had no choice but to go along with it. It he caught on to them knowing he was going to kill them, he could leave and they'd be terribly lost. And if they killed him, they'd have no guide. There was no way to dodge this. In a matter of days, no one would be left except Dagoon. There was no escape.

142 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:07 am
Bella says...

Bella slipped forward, so that she was closer to the front of the group. This way, if Dagoon tried anything too out there, she could try to fight him off. Her shapeshifting would come in handy eventually. Slade followed her closely.

"What are you doing?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing, i just wanted to be up here," she answered nonchalantly.

"Ok. Mind if I walk with you?"

"Not at all."

141 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:22 am
MadHatter says...

Dagoon noticed a switch in Bella's behavior. She was acting funny. Very funny. She was on to him. He couldn't afford her knowing about his plan. Such was the way of most schemes. He soon soothed himself with the knowledge that even if they figured it out they were so far out here that they'd b completely lost in a matter of minutes if left alone. His anger subsided for now but he knew that he had to take out Bella out soon.

110 Reviews

Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna let her teeth slip out and she ran her tounge over them.

"You ok?" Oroin asked, she looked over at him and smiled,

"Perfectly, just thinking," She said her eyes fixing on Bella, she was probably the most in danger, Dagoon would know she would be hard to get rid of and it would be almost inmpossible if she was awake or paying attention.

"You look upset." He said flatly, she smiled,

"No, I'm just wandering what a gormen taste like. He smell terrible so it probably doesn't taste and better." Seh smiled,
Want a Readers crit???

141 Reviews

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:53 pm
MadHatter says...

"Okay...anyone want to come look for fire wood with me?" Dagoon smiled.

"Oh...I think we'll just take a rest." Bella yawned.

"That wasn't a question. Someone needs to come." He was becoming impatient. That Bella was becoming a nusiance. She would be silenced soon.

"I'll go with you." Orion walked over to Dagoon.

"Okay. We'll be back soon. But beware of puma's. They're everywhere." He flashed his teeth at Bella. "They might eat you."

“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell