z

Young Writers Society

Immortal war

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu May 17, 2007 9:35 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

"Then what is it?" Kira asked as she rubbed the place the Imp had pinched her.

"It is Kallik." The Imp said as he reluctantly sat down.

"Kallik?" Siren asked.

"Is there a problem with that?" Kallik asked, scowling at Siren.

"No, there isn't."

Kira smiled, but she hid it quickly. She wasn't supposed to feel happy after she betrayed her family, but something was making her happier here than at home. She picked up her piece of mutton and gingerly flicked as much of the dirt possible off of it. She would need to be well fed to keep her strength.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri May 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Jules the jester says...

*He only ignores pain when greatly angered. Tis okay*

Nark watched as that damned imp ran about. Sighing Nark knew he would have to tell the little annoyance.

If you wish to now why i am here Imp. Sit down and stop." As mischivious (sp) As Imps were they were also very inqusitive.

"I am here to make sure that the shapeshiter doesnt die. Her fate is interlinked with that of my tribe. Our shman forsaw her helping us in a great battle. Against who i am unsure but she will be inportant."

"Now imp tell me. Else i will make good on my promise of stamping on you!"
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 18, 2007 4:07 pm
Twit says...

"Oh, sweet," I drawled. "The Ogre has to protect the Shapeshifter. Do I spy pink clouds of romance blossoming on the horizon?"

"Imp!" Nark leaned forward. "My foot is ever ready."

I rolled my eyes. "Ogre, I'm simply here for the ride. I was staying in that old house, and seeing the action that took place since your arrival, I'm following you. Lots of oppotunities for mischief, here." This was partly the truth. But I couldn't reveal my purpose until I was sure. I ran up the wall and stuck out my tongue at them all. Silly creatures, they had no idea what my encounter with them could mean. Or, it could mean nothing, I reminded myself. Kira could be simply a fluke. To change the subject, I climbed to the centre of the ceiling and asked, "So, what do we do now? Where do we go?"
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

28 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2007 4:14 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Kira had been holding her breath, and was now thankful the question hadn't come to her. She didn't have a solid purpose for being here, but how she got here was something that could change their view of her, ruin her chance of being with the immortals in this treacherous battle.

Kira waited for someone to say something, she didn't know of a safe place to go to.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat May 19, 2007 12:04 am
MadHatter says...

Name ~ Brucken
Species ~ Centaur
Gender ~ Male
Age ~ 1300
Eye Color ~ Green
Hair Color ~ Black

Brucken galloped across the field. The shouts of the humans could be heard far away. He had to get away from the little hunters or it would be "Goodbye Me". He saw a cave up ahead.
<<Good place to hide.>> He thought spoke. He ran faster and faster to reach the entrance of the cave. He ran in just in time.
"Who are you?" An imp ran up to him followed by an ogre.
<<I'm terribly sorry my good sir's. I had to escape those dreadful humans.>> He thought spoke to the duo. They stared at him. They must not understand my language.

"Let him go." A woman walked between the two. A SHAPE SHIFTER! He hadn't seen one of them in years!

<<]You understand me?>> Brucken asked.

"Yes I do. My name is Siren." The woman said.

"What? i can't hear anything!" Yelled Kallik the imp.

"He's thought speaking." Kallik gave the crazy sign.
<<Please forgive my intruding, but I needed a place to hide. My I reside here for awhile?>>

"You can do better than that. You may join us." She bowed (Which is custom to do to a centaur).

"What? Your inviting a person we don't even know, let alone understand?"

"I'll be the interpreter. Plus we all could use his speed."
<<I thank you greatly. I don't know what to say.>>

"Don't worry about it." For once in his 1300 year old life he felt like he belonged.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

75 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2007 9:27 am
Jules the jester says...

Nark looked at Siren and motioned for her to come over to him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Siren tried to respond but Bark didnt allow her to. "We dont know him, for all we know he could be in line with the humans. This is my cave and My Mission. The elders told me to look after you and that is what i plan to do. NOthing happens from now on with out my say so."

Siren looked at him blankly and nodded.
"Good. Now get ready to move. That damned cenatur has probably left tracks for the Humans and theyw ill, be here in a few moments. I am sure we could handle them but i dont know about the Others."

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 19, 2007 4:09 pm
Twit says...

I peered up at the centaur who looked as grave and impassive as a marble statue. He looked at me silently and scraped his hoof against the floor, so I jumped back hastily. "Sit horsie! Heel!"

"That's no way to speak to a centaur!" Siren exclaimed in horror. "They are the noblest of beasts!"

"Oh, stuff noble!" I yawned. "You're going? Where?"

"Away," Nark grunted.

"Oh, sure, be silent and close as much as you want. What if you get seperated and you don't know where the other is?"

"What's with the 'you'?" Nark asked sharply. "You're coming as well."

"How touching to know I'm wanted!" I said with a touch of bitterness.

"Nothing to do with you being wanted," Nark retorted. "I'm not having you running off or getting caught by the humans and telling them where we've gone."

"Am I that untrustworthy?" I sighed.

"Yes," he replied simply.

I beamed. "Oh, that's a relief!"
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

75 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2007 8:11 pm
Jules the jester says...

Inside Nark was beginning to like the Imp. The way he just didnt care about anything, Nark had long since given up his hope of living a simple life.

Nark punched the wall. The others just looked at him with shock. The rage inside him built up and he punched the wall again. The anticipation of a battle was drawing It out. He punched it again. The sound of voices was heard in the distance.

"Imp take this." Nark threw an amulet to the Imp. "It will guide you to safety. Go."

Siren moved towards him. "What about you?"

"I will find you. Now go before the humans come." The four immortals moved out of teh cave and quickly away. The imp guiding them.

From below came the sound of dogs. Nark moved forward and towards teh sounds. Horsemen rode forward. A dozen of them. Nark thought back to his younger days and his fathers words.

"Ogres dont wait for battle." The voice from him from his fathers grave.

Nark charged. All sense of being left him. It had come and Nark had not control over his counterpart. It only cought blood and death. It wanted to kill and maim, even those closest to Nark had suffered because of It.

Up above The others watched Nark.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 19, 2007 8:45 pm
Twit says...

I looked down from the hillside above the cave. Nark charged the riders like a mad thing, silently killing all that stood in his path, heedless of injuries.

I shook my head, and instead looked at the amulet Nark had given me. It was a flat diamond of gold, with a line of symbols cut around its edge; it hung on a gold chain, and at each point of the diamond was a symbol larger than the ones surrounding it. As it warmed to my hand, the symbol at its left side began to glow brightly. Curious, I turned it around, and discovered that no matter which way I turned it, it always pointed in the same direction.

"Well? Will it guide us?" Kira demanded.

I nodded, and put it around my neck. "Don't worry, blondie. You'll be safe with me."

Down below us, Nark gave a great shout, whether of pain or of triumph I could not tell. No point in hanging about to discover which. I set out in the direction the amulet pointed, and the others followed me.

#TNT

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun May 20, 2007 12:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

*srry i;ve been gone, Nark, (the person playing him) i am not sayimng not to do that, it is just a womens nerve talking, i like your idea.*

Siren didn't like that she was being protected, she could take care of herself but the more help the better. She followed the Imp staying close to the centaur. He was nice and she didn't see why Nark didn't trust him. Centaurs were some of the most trust worthy beasts *if you call them that.*. She had always wanted to meet one and not have to disappear and now she did.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2007 3:13 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Kallik led them away from the cave. Kira gave one last glance at the cave and saw Nark throw a man completely through a tree. She shuddered, she had chosen right to join such a formidable side. She had no fear of being thrown through a tree by humans.

"Kallik?" Kira asked. "Any idea where we're heading?"

"Yes." He said.

"Where?" It was only after she said it that she realized the smart come-back he would deliver.

"This way." He nodded in the direction they were heading.

Knew it.... Kira rolled her eyes. She had set herself up for that one.

110 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2007 3:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

Siren was irritated by the answer Kallik had given but he probably didn't know any more then they did. She looked at Kira the girl confussed her but she was a femal company, something Siren hadn't had in a while.
"Ignore the imp," She teased Kallik, "Where are you from????"
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2007 7:15 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Kira nearly froze. Her eyes widened slightly, but she regained her composure.

"A small village a fortnight north of here."

75 Reviews

Sun May 20, 2007 7:52 pm
Jules the jester says...

Nark sat on the ground. Ten of the humans dead, the others had fled. Nark moved his hand down his side and felt a spear head there. Yanking it out he grimaced.

He yelled as loud as he could. The sound would travel thrity miles and any ogres within the area would head towards him. He knew they would need help.

Nark sat there looking at the dead bodies. His father had said the mission would be risky but he didnt think Humans woudl ever be able to hurt him. Nark fell onto his back and blacked out.

A sword had pierced his chest.

110 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2007 1:42 am
TNCowgirl says...

Siren shivered at the sound that bounced threw the trees, she didn't know what it was but it couldn't be good. She wanted to go back to see if Nark was ok. She pondered it before she stopped still.
Want a Readers crit???

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter