185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed May 02, 2007 12:02 am
piepiemann22 says...

Kaldore saw the creature disapear. "Dark Gods?"

"Sir," one of his men approched him.

"No, I won't leave go if you wish, but I'll stay."

The man ran away ready to leave.

"Your men aren't very reliable," said a huge spartan.

"Those who do not wish to fight will die if they do. Do you really think all of your men will stay? Same with the Romans."
I will always fight back, no matter what.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed May 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Araidne says...

Eilan watched the Spartans with contempt. Even though the king had commanded her to be polite, she stil gave off an air of hostility. " Ah Eilan," the king said as he approached, " I'd like you to met the Spartans commander, Lord Agathon." Eilan lowered her head slightly as Agathon bowed. " It is a pleasure to meet a Channeler of your strenghth Lady." Agathon said. Eilan smiled coily and glanced over a another table. Oh my, she thought, it looks as if those Roman mercenaries are a bit tipsy. " Lord Agathon," she said," are those the mercenaries that you hired? They look more like drunks to me." And with that, she rose and stormed back to the palace.
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Thu May 03, 2007 10:06 am
Shadowsun says...

The manifestation of the Dark Gods had caused disarray and terror in the Roman ranks. The more feeble members of the XIVth had jumped at the chance to try and escape the city. "Tiberius!" Domitus bellowed. "Take the Legion and seal of the City. Anyone who tries to escape will be rounded up and taken to me. Anyone who resist will be killed on the spot." Domitus paused for a second to let everything sink in. "Am I clear?!"

"Yes Sergeant!" The Legion replied.

"Good. Legion, dismissed!" The Legion marched of to perform their dutys.
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu May 03, 2007 1:51 pm
Araidne says...

Eilan scanned an ancient scroll. The apperance of the dark gods had scared trojans and their allies both. It had scared her too. This has not happened since, well, before the Fall. she thought. The scroll was old and hard to read, but she could clearly make out a couple of sentences. Her eyes widened in horror as she read.

" For Troy has been cursed, cursed by Eris. Cursed by Ares. Cursed by all those immortals who would have chaos and evil reign. Beware of the god of mountains, the god of trolls, for he shall cause the fall of three great lands Look to your enemies in this time of trouble, for they shall be your allies. Above all, protect the gem of the Pallidium. For should the dark ones posess it, all is lost".

Eilan rose and ran the small bell at her door, to summon her page. " summon the king and the leaders of our allies. Tell them to meet me in the throne room. I think i know what we are up against.'
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Fri May 04, 2007 11:07 am
Saphira says...

Name: Aella
Faction: Amazon
Equipment: A small bow and a quiver of just 10 arrows.
Personality: Cunning, thoughtful and determined.
Looks: Tall with black hair and grey eyes. Athletic build.
Past: Fought in the battle at the fall of troy. All of the amazons were murdered in the fight but Aella fled from the fight and has been searching for survivors ever since. Hates the Romans and Spartans for what they did to troy and vows to have here revenge!

I will post a bit of the story later...
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

76 Reviews

Fri May 04, 2007 11:24 am
Shadowsun says...

Things had become hectic since Domitus had taken charge in the City. Forbidding people to leave had not been a popular choice, but Domitus wasn't a popular person so that hardly mattered. He was deep in thought, thinking about ways to improve the situation when a legionnary ran up to him.

"What do you want?" Domitus asked.

"Sir, your wanted at the wall."

"Give me five minutes."

"It's importants Sergeant."

"Very well."

Domitus set of towards the city walls. He passed through the streets that the troll Skuller had demolished. He saw people rebuilding, looks of hope and determination on their faces. Tiberius met him a short distance away from the walls. "Domitus, their's a hostile force approaching Troy."

"WHAT!?"

"There's a Hittite force, marching on Troy."

"The Hittites?"

"Yes, Sergeant."

"Take the Balistas onto the walls."

"Sergeant."

"As soon as their in place open fire."

"Yes, Sergeant."
Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Then who cares? You're a mile away and you've got their shoes.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri May 04, 2007 11:46 pm
Kyuubi says...

A runner ran up to Valens.
"Sir! A Hittite army is headed this way! You're needed to reinforce the main gate! Domitus' troops are manning the ballistae at the wall as well. I will tell him to fire when you're out of range."
Valens waved the runner off. This could not be the best day of his life. His friend Eleck came up to him.
"Where the hell have you been? I did not see you when Skuller broke loose or when we marched here." Valens said with frustration.
"I'll tell you later. Now what's going on?" Eleck asked.
"A Hittite army is marching towards us. Assemble the men and have them ready to march at my command." Valens ordered Eleck away. "Hey you! How far away are they?" Valens shouted to an archer on a tower.
"I'm not sure but it looks like about two miles. And there are loads of them." the archer replied. Valens hastily walked to the barracks. He opened his trunk and found his war armor and war swords. The chestplate was gold and the battle skirt was crimson and studded with iron. His swords were named Collossus and Rhodes. The swords were gaurded by the Collossus of Rhodes until Valens' father had found them. they were the sharpest anyone had ever seen. Valens sheathed one across his back and sheathed the other one on his belt. He picked up his shield. That too was gold with a crimson upside down V. He was ready. He just hoped his men were.

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 12:34 am
piepiemann22 says...

Kaldore stood next to the large spartan dressed in red and gold armor.

"I'm glad to see you desided to stay."

"Well, there's something interesting here."

The archers were then ordered to open fire. The spartan nodded and picked up his shield.

Kaldore watched as a troll burst through the gate.

76 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:04 am
Shadowsun says...

"FIRE!!" Domitus yelled.

The Balistas unleashed their ammunition upon the enemy, raining death on them. The bolts passed through several men before slowing down.

"RELOAD!!"

The Balistas were reloaded, it was a slow process, so it took a long time before they were operational again.

"FIRE!!"

Again the Balistas fired, bolts ripping through the enemy ranks. A masive boom sounded out. "What was that!?" Domitus yelled.

"Sergeant, a Troll has broken through the gates!" Valens shouted.

"Alpha and Beta company to me!" Domitus lept down the steps that lead down of the wall, gathering men to him. "Okay lads, form up into battle formation, I want Alpah company to form the first tow ranks!" The Companies fromed into battle formation. "We're going to push the enemy back through the gates, then make sure they can't get back in! Company! Follow me!" Domitus raced down to the gates, four hundred and twenty men hot on his heels. He reached over his shoulder and drew his longsword. Shield in one hand, sword in the other, he approached the ruined gates.

43 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 2:34 pm
Kyuubi says...

Valens turned and a fuming Domitus running towards him with at least 400 soldiers. He couldn't tell. Valens and his 300 Centurions were bracing the main gate when the troll burst through. The rest of the Spartans were stationed to protect the King and Queen from any danger.
"Where are the Hoplites! We need those spearmen now!" Valens yelled. He ran towards Domitus.
"We can do a pincer move right here and now. My men are in position and are going to move to the left and flank. The other are going to move down the center and distract. Can you send some of yours down the middle as well and have your men flank on the right?" Valens asked Domitus while keeping an eye on his men and the troll. Valens glanced out the destroyed gate and saw the Hittite army almost on the doorstep. Literally.
"My men are going to do what I want them to. Not what you want want them to. I will order them in any way I wish." Domitus said. He ran off with his troops to the gate. Valens yelled to charge on the left flank as the Hittites ran through. His troops caught them off guard and cleaved right through them. He then ordered the center to charge and they did. Valens was leading this move.

185 Reviews

Sat May 05, 2007 10:52 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Kaldore dashed next to the spartan. "If i die, i'ld rather die fighting with a friend."

With that they clashed into the army. he cut his way through the first few till he had to fight off the next one. The battle raged on, kaldore found himself back to back with the spartan.

"Never did ask your name," he said weezing from a punch to the chest that had nocked the wind out of him.

"Valens," He said coming down upon a soldier.

"Kaldore. Till the end." He looked up at Valens.

He nodded in return, "Till death take us!" He raised his mighty sword.

"Then let's fight!" Kaldore charged at the next enemy he saw, an arrow just missing his head.

76 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 7:28 am
Shadowsun says...

The legion cut through the centre of the Hittite forces. Domitus was at the front of the legion. Stab. Thrust. Parry. Men died. Domitus brought up his shield to cover his body and sevral sword blades bounced of it. He thrust his shield forwards knocking men to the ground. The iron centre hit a mans jaw, breaking it instantly. The legion had dropped out of ranks and were now cutting their way through the Hittites in groups of fours and fives.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Sun May 06, 2007 2:18 pm
Saphira says...

Aella stared down at the battle ranging below. From her vantage point on the wall she could see everything. She could see the Spartans and the Romans fiending off the Hittie army. She had intended to assassinate both The roman Domitus and the Spartan Valens but this seemed like more fun. She reached into her Quaver and drew an arrow and fitted it into her bow. She loosened the arrow and saw to her satasfaction a soldier fall down. She smiled, reached into her Quaver that had magically replenished itself and drew another arrow.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

76 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Shadowsun says...

An arrow flew past Domitus and buried itself in a nearby Legionaire. He slashed his longsword across the hittites face in front of him, then turned to scan the rooftops. His eyes swept across several roofs before he turned them to the wall. He was just about to move on before he saw it. A figure was perched on a batlement shooting arrows down into the fray.

"Alpha company, to me!" Domitus yelled, gathering the men of Alpha company to him. "Theres an enemy archer on the wall. He cannot be allowed to get away." They fought their way towards the wall and the nearest staircase. Ramming their shields forward with each step they took. Soon there was an open corridor to the wall.

"Circle!" Domitus ordered. The men formed into a circle. Shields facing outwards. They set off once more towards the wall. They encountered no resistance and started to run up the stairs. They stoped when they raeached the last few steps. "Form a tortoise!" Domitus hissed. They formed into four ranks. The first rank held up their shields so they covered their chests. The back three ranks held up their shields above their heads. They were now imune to arrows.

They marched up the last steps and onto the wall. The archer saw them, loosed an arrow then fled. Running along the battlements. "Break formation!" Domitus yelled. the men broke formation and ran after the archer. The archer reached a corner and prepared to jump onto the next battlement, when suddenly he slipped. He fell onto the stone walkway on the inside of the wall. Quickly the men surrounded him offering no possible escape. Domitus walked into the circle, followed by Tiberius and Virtuvious. The archer was wearing a hooded, black cape and his face was covered in shadow.

Domitus pulled back the hood to reveal a feminine face, with black hair, grey eyes and a look of pure hatred. Domitus seized her by the arm and pulled her up. "Let go of me!" She spat.

"You're... your're a woman." Lucius stammered.

"Yes I am!"

"Tiberius, Lucius. Don't let her out of your sight." Domitus ordered. He then clapped a pair of irons on her wrists and walked away. "Take her back to the barracks and lock her up in one of the cells." He walked back down the steps with the rest of Alpah company trailing behind him.

43 Reviews

Sun May 06, 2007 8:35 pm
Kyuubi says...

Valens came down hard on a Hittite head. He searched for Kaldore but he couldn't find them. He then heard a roar. He turned and saw another troll enter the fray. It took a swing and knocked Valens across the street. Valens sat up and coughed a little blood. He looked down and saw that his shield was shattered and dented. He threw it down as he stood up. He drew his other sword and was ready for the troll to come and get him. When the troll realized where Valens was, Kaldore jumped onto its back and drove a dagger into it. The troll writhed in pain and it turned angry as if it wasn't already. The troll reached behind and grabbed Kaldore and threw him into the ground. Valens charged ahead and grabbed Kaldore by his ankle and pulled him out of the troll way as he brought his fist down. The troll looked up and saw Valens standing there with two swords.

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug