Asgard

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:16 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Then a form steps in front of Alesta.

"Jove!!!" She laughs.

"Hey. Whats going on. I heard from Alaina. She said that she was hurt again and is with your father." Then he sees the others... "Ohhh..... Hi... I am Jupiter. But you can call me Jove."
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:18 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

I suddenly stop in my tracks," Mother, where is she.... get her to this," I hand a vault number to Acky," it is my personal safety vault from my days as a coward she is not a coward but she isn't safe either" I look at Rick, "How many beers do you drink a day?"
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:29 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Loki I said wait here." I grab his wrist, knowing if he even slightly tried he could easily pull away from me, but I had hoped the concern for his mother would outweigh his sense of Justice in helping.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:38 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Wait... You should stay with your mother, Loki. I will try to get Alaina alone. If I cant, and I come back alone then.... then she must be gone...." Alesta says, sadly.

"She will not die, Alesta." Juve looks at her.

"YOu dont know."

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:42 pm
fatherfig says...

I pull her to me uncaring in expression and whisper to her,"Do you really think you can trick me..... Do you think you scare me? Do you think I am as stupid as your husband Sif?", I let go and look into her eyes for a few minutes then look away I hate being cruel to her but I have to. "I need to come with you. It is essential."

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:45 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Why?" Juve eyes him hard, disliking his childish manner.

"Juve-"

"I wanna know."

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:55 pm
fatherfig says...

"Because,", I harden my gaze,"I am to blame if she does not make it. I was the only descendant of Odin or, at least claimed by Odin at one point, present and the blame falls to me because she was hurt in my custody. AND It is essential." I look him in the eyes dead serious.
Last edited by fatherfig on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Let me come too. Loki I know you used a good deal of magic healing my ankle. You know my spell book would be useful." I was foolish to think he wouldn't see through me, and I'd rather be with Loki than to deal with Thors anger alone. But the aggression he showed towards me, it left me feeling very anxious I guess would be the word. I didn't like the feeling so I tried to push it to the side. Staring at Loki filled me with a feeling of dread knowing Thor is not pleased with him.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:00 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

((Juve is a he))

"Sorry, Loki, Juve has like...been in love with her forever and is protective." Alesta says. "Juve, Stop!!! You are like this all the time with her. Enought. You are acting like a love sick mortal, and not a king of gods!"

"So what, Alesta. And you are not her father, Loki. But it is your fault." Juve burns, looking into his (Loki's) thoughts but coming up blank.

"Loki, dear, it is not your fault. She heals fast. Father might kill her is why I have to go." Alesta says. "I have to go alone."

"He isnt that bad. He is only like that to Alaina. Because she is more human."

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:18 pm
fatherfig says...

I focus one thought to Juve: not Interested you LOVESICK MORTAL.... and if I was you are in no way competition , I let the last part echo a little.. and then to top it all off I smirk.
Last edited by fatherfig on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:20 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"Yeah. No. I am a king. What are you? An outcast." Juve grins.

"Juve!!!!!!!!" Alesta says.

~Bellamy Blake

9 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:28 pm
View Likes
kat13254 says...

Sif

"Boy's stop it. Loki you know how much your mother hates fighting. And if you cared about her you'd stop trying to start fights for one goddamned second." Exasperated, I almost yell out the command. It hurts me to see him fight as it reminds me of the way him and Thor always fought, and how I'd always be on the sidelines, back in my youth pretending I was the middle of it, the causation.
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:33 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

"And Juve if you dont stop your stupid childindh jealousy, I will toss your ass into a freaking black hole." Alesta says, agreeing with Sif, she likes Sif.

~Bellamy Blake

105 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm
fatherfig says...

I look into Sif's eyes, "DO NOT SAY FOR ONE SECOND THAT I DO NOT CARE FOR MY MOTHER YOU HOUND OF THOR'S!", I then look to Juve forbodingly calm, "Do you wish to be a living or deceased king my friend, chose your next words carefully..." I then look to Acky comfortingly,"Take Freya To the safe house," I close his hand around the parchment I put in it earlier,"You will access the inter dimensional loop by chanting the words inscribed on the back of the parchment," I pause looking into his eyes,"Protect her I trust you, you brave soldier, with the whereabouts of my personal safe house."

113 Reviews

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:43 pm
View Likes
Bellarke says...

Alesta watches with kind eyes.

Juve just rolls his eyes. "Ehhh... I have heard about you. Thor and Loki. Future king and future clown."

Alesta whips around and grabs Juve by the throat, lifting him above the ground. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP!"

~Bellamy Blake

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb