z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:58 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Hellena smiled. "I think she'd like that every once and a while. But Aurora is only comfortable when she is doing stuff. You can hunt, just make sure you let her cook it. And...just be there for her. She's not like most girls who wants to be waited on hand and foot. She likes doing things for others. But she would like it better if you would just be there to hold her and comfort her. She needs you, Travien, more than you could ever do stuff for you, she just needs you."

Aurora sighed and looked at him. "I like you being here. It gives me company when Travien's not here. Thank you, Andol. Your...sweet. I haven't had...anyone do anything for me in so long. I almost forgot what it felt like." She blushed.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:53 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien nodded. Aurora was certainly in love with him and kept saying she just needed him. He sighed, wiping the last tears out of his eyes and standing up.

"Thanks, Hellena," he carefully touched the nymph on the shoulder; he would never forget that dragon magic and nymph magic did not mix. "This means a lot."

He took off, heading back to the house.

Andol chuckled, patting her on the head. "Don't mention it." He would have kissed her on the forehead, but he caught that presence. Travien was back. "And look he's coming in, now."

As he turned, he saw Travien appear in the doorway. But there was something different about him, something...odd. His eyes were a little red and he looked a little winded.

Have you been crying? Andol asked his brother telepathically.

Maybe. What's it to you? Travien snapped instinctively, but then he paused, stammering. I'm...sorry. I guess I should thank you, for staying with Aurora and offering to...teach me.

Andol scoffed, smirking slightly. You're welcome.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:59 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***I finished a pic of Travien, dragon form. I'll start working on the others soon; I'll have Ronar, Sori, Gorton, and Andol all in dragon forms, then Andol and Travien as elves, and Aurora.

Here's Travien: http://ayumigosu17.deviantart.com/art/T ... -108621050 ***
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:42 pm

**OMG! You drew that?! You are amazing!**

Aurora looked up at Travien. Something was wrong. She stood up. "Travien, what's wrong?"

He smiled tentatively. "Nothing."

She frowned. "Don't lie to me. Please don't. I'm not stupid. What's wrong?"

Andol held back a chuckle and she growled. She was getting mad. She didn't knwo why...she was just mad. "Look, you two should get along. Maybe I should leave until you do! Maybe you'd be better without me around!" She screached.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

164 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:48 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Yes, I drew that. :lol: Thanks. ***

Travien inhaled deeply, looking at her in horror. "No, Aurora, it's fine! I was just thanking him for watching over you!"

Aurora glanced at Andol.

"Yes. We're not...arguing anymore. We're trying to get along."

Andol smiled. "How about...I leave until you two calm down. Travien, I can tell you've been crying, and Aurora is obviously angry at us for her reasons... I'll let you two comfort each other."

79 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Aurora looked pitifully at Andol. She wanted to be with Travien...but for some reason, she didn't want Andol to leave. His presence was comforting. She couldn't explain it. She jsut knew that she didn't want him to leave. "Please stay." she whimpered softly.

164 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

He smiled. "I'll be back. I'm just going outside." He walked up to her, patting her on top of the head like a little puppy. "You have my word."

Travien bit back his growl; it sounded more like a heavy exhale than anything. Watch it, Andol.

I am. I know who's mate she is.

Good.

Andol left then, and Travien finally sighed, loosening up and sitting down on the couch.

79 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Aurora watched Andol leave, and then started busying herself. It wasn't liek she had anything else to do. She started washing dishes. she grabbed some food. It was almost time for dinner. She should start cooking. She grabbed something and was mindlessly cooking. She was trying to sort out all her emotions. Why was she feeling an attachment to Andol? She knew she loved Travien..and she was supposed to be with him...so why was she so much more comfortable with Andol? Why did it seem natural to be around Andol? She sighed.

**Andol is going to challenge Travien for the right to have Aurora for his mate...right?**

164 Reviews

Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:46 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Of course. But I can't post now; I'm in homeroom and I think I twisted my ankle...ugh...***

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 am

**K...just don't forget to post. :p**

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:40 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien watched her, as she flitted about the house and arranged things, moved to another set and another, then rearranged. She was nervous, uncomfortable.

"Aurora, what's the matter?" Travien finally asked, standing up and standing beside her. "You're not being yourself."

She stammered, shrugging. Travien had not entered her mind in forever; his trust of her had become so strong, he didn't see the need to invade her privacy. But this time...he couldn't resist.

I love Travien...but I'm comfortable around Andol, more comfortable than I am with Travien...but Travien is my mate, I'm his...but I want to be more. I want to be his wife, not just his lover...

Travien sighed. "What can I do? What do you want me to do, Aurora? Anything at all, and I'll do it. I'll...I'll help you clean, I'll cook or hunt or whatever, I'll marry you, like any human, any love would." He stood there, feeling useless. "What do you want me to do?"

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am

Aurora gasped. "travien...how did you know?" she asked.

He blushed and held her tightly. "I...I read what you were thinking. You seemed nervous. I just wanted to help."

She nodded. "There's...there's only one thing I want from you...But normally the guy asks with a ring and all..." She blushed. "Marry me." she whispered. she was so embarrassed. But she wanted to have a traditional wedding and be his in human terms.

**Andol should challenge Travien before their wedding.**

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:00 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

***Hmm. Sounds good. But let's let a couple weeks of interesting activity pass before the fight (flirting, small fights and arguments, Sori losing her temper XD). Then the day after the wedding Aurora can figure out she's pregnant. XD That'd put the pregnancy at 4 weeks, unless you want them to do it again and her end up pregnant that second time. XD Just looking at options...***

Travien nodded. A ring. But how to get the ring...

"I'll get the ring, and then I'll propose. And I will learn some things about these weddings, because I want this to be the best wedding ever held, a wedding fit only for you."

He kissed her on the lips passionately, his tongue teasing hers. He pulled away after a moment, smiling. "Feeling better?"

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:11 am

Aurora glared. "That's mean." She teased. "Yeah...a little. I still kind of wish that andol was-" she heard him growl and she coward. "Never mind..." she said softly.

She was scared now. He didn't like his brother...but she liked being around both of them. she backed off and went back to doing nervous things. she didn't know what to do. Why did the two guys she liked hve to be arguing and fighting a lot. She hid tears from travien.

164 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:25 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien smelled her tears. Damn it all...he and his stubborn, overprotectiveness...

He swore vividly, spinning around and putting his forehead to the wall, a little forcefully. Enough to make his head thunk.

"I'm so stupid..." he hissed, still talking to Aurora. "I'm sorry, I...I don't know what's gotten into me. Just...being so fucking overprotective and aggressive to someone I don't even know!" He hit his head again, hoping the impact would knock some sense into him. It certainly gave him a headache... "I'm sorry, Aurora. I really am. I'm...I'm trying to be nice, but it's so damn hard..."

He sighed, tears forming in his eyes again, partially from the migraine he was getting. "I'm not meaning to do that. I'm really not." He bit his lip when his voice cracked slightly. Shit, just what he needed; her knowing he was upset.

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal