z

Young Writers Society

Teenage superheroes

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:12 pm
Alice says...

((I don't mean to end it just to put it in a different direction maybe, like after the school blows up this other thing comes and they gotta stop it to be able to rebuild the school))
I just lost the game.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 am
darchoco says...

((well ya I know what you mean. We gotta get this moving... YOU HEARD ME PEOPLE, GET THIS STORY MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!))
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:12 pm
Alice says...

((Alright))

once everyone was back inside Nathan lightly smacked Gonzo upside the head. "Idiot that was like fifty feet!"

"Didn't hurt did it?"

"No, but still! Idiot!"

"Hey... are we the only ones left?" Coden asked.

"Just us, Vamire and Kage."

"Well when we get them out

"Oh calm down, you'll make the school explode."

"That's not such a bad idea, when we get them out lets blow up the school, get rid of the ninja's nicely."

"NO!" Gonzo shouted.

"It's a good idea Gonzo," Nathan said.

"No its not, you know what they'll do don't you? They'll send us back to that that that place! And I don't know about you but there is not a chance in hell that I'm going back there!" Tears rolled down her face as she spoke.

Nathan put his arm around her, "I swear I won't let them take either of us back there okay?" He looked up at everyone else, "so is it a plan?"

Coden and Mika nodded, "yes."

((Tada hope that helps))
I just lost the game.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Layleun says...

Meribelle silently walked behind the group with Kai. She suddenly blurted out,

"I'm sorry if I hurt any of you, Kai saw you falling and said to jump. He said tackle anything I impact with so I'm sorry!"

Meribelle's words sped up as she ended. The group turned around Gonzo was crying, Nathan was comforting her and Coden and Mika had apparently said something. Everyone gave her an odd look.

"Uh, Meribelle?" Coden looked at her and snickered. "We already decided on a plan."

Meribelle put her innocent hamster face on, "Oops." She recalled what they had said. "Well," she continued slowly, "My tribe is in the mountains." She looked around then mumbled to herself, "If only I knew where the mountains were....."

Mika had a sudden thought, "Mountains, stone, people....lots of people?" she inquired.

Meribelle nodded.

"Well. We should go get them!" she jumped up, pointing a finger to the ceiling.

Kai considered the idea carefully from behind, "Well, if we get into any danger I can heal and be a guide. I think I've met your tribe before, Meribelle. Is the headmans name Cleon?"

Meribelle smiled and nodded her head eagerly, "He's my uncle."

Kai nodded thoughtfully, "We need to blow it up first..."

Meribelle turned back to everyone, "So, should we go to my family to help rebuild the school when we go KABOOM!?" She flung her hands up in the air to empathize the explosion.

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:28 pm
Alice says...

"Yeah," Gonzo said and leaned over to Coden, "should I be worried or is this what she's always like?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"How are we gonna make the school go KABOOM?"

"I'm going to use my powers," Nathan said.

"And I'm going to make sure he gets out just as it gets bad," Gonzo commented.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am, and I can kick your ass so I am staying with you."
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:39 pm
Alice says...

((This is to put it back on the first page))
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:00 am
Alice says...

((keeping this on the first page is easier when other people post too))
I just lost the game.

22 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:24 am
darchoco says...

Coden grinned devilishly. "If things are gonna go boom, I am being part of the explosion."

Nathan turned towards Coden in surprise. "What do you mean?"

Coden rolled his eyes. "I mean I am not gonna let you have all the fun. Besides, it would take a hell of a lot of power to get this mother destroyed and chances are, you won't be able to do it alone."

'Gonzo' shook her head. "I can only get one person out of here..."

"Don't worry about me." Coden replied quickly. "I am not ready to die yet. Too much to live for."

His eyes fell on Meribelle, and he smiled.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:29 pm
Saphira says...

Mika looked at Nathan and Coden. They liked the plan wat to much and she wasn't going to let them have all the fun.

'Well i'm helping to' she stated.

'What can you do to help?' Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Well the whole place is wired up for electricity. All i have to do is increase the volts and Boom! All the electrical stuff will explode making lots of small fires and weakening the building'

'That helps us how?'

'It means that you and Coden will be able to blow the rest of the building up easier.'

Coden smiled and looked at all of the group.

'Well, what are we waiting for?'
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:45 pm
Alice says...

((I know its hypocritical but I'm having writers block, so if i don't post don't freak out on me okay?))
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:19 pm
Alice says...

(((Back to the first page, but i still can't think of anything darchoco's turn)))
I just lost the game.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:22 pm
Layleun says...

((Ok everyone who still looks here, I think the board is dead as....well, a chipmunk head *inside joke* Anyways, I'm leavin' but if anyone makes another gifted board with a plot, I'll gladly join and rock da house when they PM me. Until then, I'm gonna stick to my swimming and occasional post to my storybook.))

22 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:14 pm
darchoco says...

((ya I am outta here too. This isn't teenage superheroes anymore. sry to see u leave layleun. I was gonna hang on and see if it went any farther but now that ur gone there's no point. I am outta here. sry))

270 Reviews

Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:24 pm
Alice says...

((I'm out too, I'm just bored.))
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:47 pm
MadHatter says...

((Lets just say Nathan died to blow up the school unless someone else brings the story back to life))
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow