Young Writers Society

The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm
Vanadis says...

Ace

I stood in the doorway, my hands on either side of it, listening. They were talking about the wedding. Should I tell them that I probably shouldn't be around for that? I didn't want to rain on the parade with my bout of bitter depression. A while ago, I probably could have been happy, or at least somewhat content, at the wedding. And, again, it wasn't that I wasn't happy for them, because I was. I just wasn't happy in the general sense of the word.

I could have left the gang, but...well, they had become my friends. I had to bitterly say goodbye to Suzie, who I didn't know too well, but generally liked. And Max...Well, he was cool. I hoped he'd be back. But it got me thinking...how would everyone else feel saying goodbye to me? They'd probably watch me leave and talk about how I wasn't going to be able to fend for myself out in the real world.

Well, they'd be right. But, I could always just leave the world. There were plenty of ways to do it lying around.

"Ace?" Maitea asked, peering into my narrow eyes. "What's up?"

There was not a snowball's chance in hell I could leave Maitea. With all her talk of me being somebody...well, with her around, it seemed vaguely possible.

"Nothing. I love you," I answered, removing my arms from the doorframe and wrapping them around her body. "You just keep saving me."

----------------

((Erm...that's Ace's strange way of saying he's coming back for the third chapter.))
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

Reviews: 4
Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm
MayApple says...

Maitea

"Nothing. I love you," Ace said, giving me a hug, "You just keep saving me."

"Because that's not a confusing statement at all." I say.

"No, it isn't." He replies. I roll my eyes. Alis walks by, gives me a death glare, and then continues to walk.

"Queen of the bitches." I murmer to Ace. He laughs.

"I wonder who dared got close enough to crown her?" Ace remarks.

"They're probably dead."

"True."

Alis walks in.

"You know I'm not deaf." She says.

"Here to protect your title?" I ask her.

"Why don't you and your little...." She starts.

"You say anything I find offensive, I knock you into next week." I tell her.

"Both of you SHUT UP!" Reg yells. ace laughs. Alis gives us a look, then walks out.

"She defended her title well." Ace says.
Life is a door, and I hold the key to happiness.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 pm
BenFranks says...

Reg Carter

The Next Day...

Despite the fact that we didn't seem to be going full-throttle on the wedding after all with the churches and beautiful $20,000 dresses, Riley had still managed to find a nice little hidden away church the other side of the woods. Apparently the vicar was an old friend of Marcello's but since he was out of the picture, I guessed this wedding would fair alright.

I clambered into my 4x4 as if it were a limosine. I'd been given strict instructions by Bree, Maitea and Riley to go with Ace down to the church and prep that. Apparently they'd all got it into their heads that I wasn't allowed to see Bree until she came waltzing up the isle; tradition was the reason they seemed to go for.

Ace clambered in next to me and seemed a touch nervous, I laughed a bit and stuck on the radio. "Don't worry, eh? It's only five minutes between here and there, I ain't all that scary."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 am
Kaywiia says...

Riley

They had done it. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, and shudder. The light blue floor length gown was the perfect size. But....eww. I grab my knife out of my bag, and improve it.

First I cute the dress so its about six inches above my knee. Then I cut off the silly bow. I look in the mirror and shrug. It's better, at least. Then I take my pistol, and a blue ribbon. I tie the gun around my waist.

Breee comes in the room. she drops the papaers she is holding and starts blubbering something that sounded like, "Dress.....you....ruin....cut...pistol...Riley!"

"I made some, uh, improvements." I say.

"Get rid of the pistol." She says. It was her wedding. I untie the gun, and go to get in Alis's car. Alis and Maitea both looked really good in theirs. I just looked silly. Reg was going to laugh. And so would James. I sigh, waiting for the tourture soon to come.

Bree

Only Riley would ruin her sister's wedding by spoling the perfect dress. Ugh! And what was the point of the gun! No one is going to be shot at in a church.

"At least we won't have to kill the priest after." I hear Alis says.

"That would be a shame. Nice of him to promise not to turn us in." Maitea comments.

"He swore on gods name, I was there." Riley says, still tugging at the loose strings on her dress.

"Aren't you nervious?" Maitea asks me.

"Actually, no." I tell her.

"Of course not." Riley says. I shoot her a cold glare.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

123 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 123
Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:50 am
Vanadis says...

Ace

"...I ain't all that scary," Reg said, glancing toward me and laughing a little as he turned on the radio.

"And my middle name is Caligula," I murmured, making him laugh again.

"Is it?"

"No. It's..." I snorted. "Hideki. Means 'excellent tree,' more or less." Reg burst into laughter, and, rolling my eyes, I continued, "Thanks, Ma, for naming me while high on epidurals..." I tugged on my tie, looking in the side view mirror. "Can't believe I'm actually..."

"You're one of us, Ace," he told me. "So drop it, and don't worry so much for once."

"Thanks, Reg," I smiled. "Feels good to belong somewhere." I was silent the rest of the way, and when we got to the little church, we started with the preparations. Reg talked with the priest, and I meticulously set everything up. The perfectionist in me made sure there was nothing out of place. Only the best for Bree and Reg.
We've got deep-fried water bears and horse wigs!

If you're slapped in Guam, you're slapped in real life. --chibibo

Need someone to review your novel? Why don't you try checking here? Buddy up!

Last time I checked, love had no gender.

42 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:21 am
Kaywiia says...

Riley

We got at the little church I picked out. Reg was talking to the preist. I didn't know about what, it probably wasn't important.

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Bree said, as we ushered her towards the back of the church.

"Please, no fainting." I pleaded. She pretended to swoon. I rolled my eyes.

"Your hopless." Alis said.

"I second that." I responded.

"Isn't there a rule that says no being mean to a bride on her wedding day?" Bree asks us. I shake my head. She frowns. I hear a bit of piano music begin to start. I grin and give Bree a little nudge. She smirks, and opens the door. She begins to walk down the isle.

*****Sorry it's short*****

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 am
View Likes
BenFranks says...

Reg Carter

I stand next to the Priest and am suddenly woken up by some dreadful ballad comprised by someone on the piano. I didn't really pay much attention as I twisted around to see Bree come up the isle, looking stunning. I marvelled at her momentarily before twisting around and grabbing Ace by the arm.

"This thing is lackin' in one area, son, so you get 'ere and be my best man, right?" I said. Ace nodded quickly. It wasn't that I particularly favoured him over James, it was merely down to the prospect that Ace happened to be closer and I wasn't really in the mood of running over the other side of the church and breaking up Riley and James' little chitter chatter as Bree made her way to me. I noticed Maitea sobbing a little and smiled at the idea, specially since she appeared to be one of the tough ones out'a us all.

Bree got up to my side and I grabbed her hand, turning to her. I nodded at the priest to start, as if he was awaiting my approval and thus the wedding ceremony went underway.

Reviews: 2
Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm
RedSun says...

Alis

The wedding was sappy and overdone, but what did I expect. Eventually we went outside to give our gifts to the happy couple.

I gave Reg a silver pistol, and bullets to go with it, I had aquired a very long time ago , but never used. Bree looked very unhappy at my choice of gifts for Reg, but I ignored her death glare. The gun held sixteen bullets at a time, and the bullets were smaller and lighter than normal ones.

I gave Bree two plane tickets to Italy. she gave me a big hug.

"Oh, Alis, that was so nice of you." she exclaimed.

"I needed to make up for giving Reg a pistol." I tell her.

"That was nice." Maitea said to me.

"Me...nice...never!" I say, almost laughing. I shuttered, and resumed scowling.

"Did I see a smile?" Ace asked.

"No!" I yell sharply.

"Don't be a bitch on Bree's wedding day." Riley said, ordered, almost.

"Yes Riley." I say. She smirks. well, I liked the improvements to her dress, though.

42 Reviews

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Kaywiia says...

This post will offically end RHG 2. I will post the third chapter later.

Riley

I sighed and laughed at the same time. So like Alis, to be a pessimist at a wedding. But she was so valuable to us, so usefull. I raise my champane glass.

"To Reg and Bree." I say.

"To not getting killed." Maitea adds.

"To living each day like its your last, 'cause there's a fifty percent chance it is." Alis says, grinning.

"And to the bright future ahead." Ace added.

"Unless we all get shot." James said, with equal enthusiasm. I grinned. We all touched glasses and took a sip. It was really good. I reminded myself to thank Maite later.

"So what are we going to do after this?" James asked me.

"I don't know, lets just be happ in the moment." I say, and realized the truth in my own words. Thats what we did, we lived in the moment.

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon