Young Writers Society

Anethandez Adventure

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:16 am
Rydia says...

Julia

"Hang on tight!" Ryouku commanded as he launched into the air after Luna, rocketing higher and higher towards the expanding speck of light. The initial shock of his take off was almost enough to throw me from his back but I phased my legs through his scaly skin and grabbed Karana as she fell back against my chest.

"We're not going to make it!" I exclaimed as I peered over my shoulder at the bubbling lava and the enormous arm that was stretching towards us. It was red with bumpy, swollen skin that vibrated and oozed a sickly yellow puss into the lava in a contionous stream. At the end of the arm was a four fingered hand with black, hemanite claws that were at least as long as me if not longer.

"Yes we are," Ryouku declared, accelerating rapidly and mere second later we were out of the volcano and streaking across the sky after Luna and Seeker.

"The creature's still behind us!" Karana exclaimed.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:50 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

((Where is everyone? What happened?!?!?!?))
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:16 am
Bella says...

"The creature can fly?" Luna exclaimed, craning her next to see. The creature was following, but at a much slower pace than they were moving. "Apparently..."

"it won't catch up as long as we keep going at a decent speed," Ryouku pointed out.

***Out of ideas...Oh wait...***

BOOM!

The volcanoe erupted, causing lava to fly everywhere. This force gave the creature just enough extra speed to catch up to them, grabbing hold of Luna's leg.

"Let me go!" she cried as seh was dragged down by it's wait.

***Now I'm out of ideas***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:02 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Karana

What should we do? What should we do?! What...!

I thought hard for a second.

"Ryouku! What spell would be best against it?" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Luna was roaring and thrashing to break the monster's hold.

I waited, almost impatiently, for his answer.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:06 am
Dynamo says...

"It is a creature of fire," Ryouku replied. "Ice spells are very effective against it." The dragon turned in mid-flight to face the creature. He spoke to everyone. "I will try to divert its attention. My fire will not harm this creature, but it may give us the distraction we need to free Luna. If anyone knows how to use ice magic, I suggest you use it now!"

Ryouku rocketed toward the fiery monster. He opened his mouth and shot a large fireball at the creature's face. The impacted caused the creature to shake its head but nothing more. It spotted Ryouku and the people on his back and let out an ear-piercing screech as it lunged froward.

Ryouku yelled, "Hang on!" and barely gave anyone enough time to fulfill his request when he tucked his legs and wings against his body to perform a barrel roll. The monster's fiery claw passed nearly inches away from Ryouku's body.

The dragon turned to face the creature again and shot another fireball at its back.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato