z

Young Writers Society

Teenage superheroes

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 pm
darchoco says...

"I will stick here with Kai and watch over Meribelle." Coden said. "Besides, there's still ninjas around. I can watch here."

((sry short post no time have work))
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:37 pm
Dynamo says...

Kage let out a loud scream of pain as he tried to take a step forward.

"Kage!" Viamire grabbed him before he hit the ground. She looked at his leg and saw that it was bleeding. "Kage, your leg!"

Kai came over "Let me take a look." Viamire helped Kage sit on the floor. Kai lifted his pant leg to see blood flowing from his broken leg. "This looks bad, how were you able to walk on it this whole time!?"

"Sheer force of will." Kage answered.

"Hold still, I'll fix your leg." Kai used his powers to closer the wound and mend the leg back into place. He cleaned up the blood with a cloth he used for Meribelle's wound. "There, try to walk."

Kage got to his feet and took a few steps. It was as if his leg hadn't been broken in the first place. "Well, we may just survive the night after all."
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Alice says...

'Gonzo' turned to Mika, "come with me, two can get to Nathan faster than five."

"Do you know your way around the school?"

"I know where the stairs are, thats all we really need to know."

"I don't know..."

"Please, Nathan's my best friend. I need to help him."

"Alright." 'Gonzo' and Mika turned around and walked for the stairs.
I just lost the game.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 pm
Saphira says...

Mika felt wierd leaving the group but she couldn't leave 'Gonzo' to look for Nathan on her own. They slipped out the door before the group noticed they had gone and set off down the corridor. Mika slipped her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small hand mirror. 'Gonzo' looked with a puzzled expression on her face.

'Incase the others need us' Mika explained, 'Viamire can find us through the mirror'

'Gonzo' nodded and turned to face the stairs.

'Where to now?' Mika asked looking at 'Gonzo'.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

270 Reviews

Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:27 pm
Alice says...

"The top, if we find Nathan we have found their 'hideout' I guess." She ran up the stairs at an amazing speed. Mika struggled to keep up. 'Gonzo' stopped on each flight for a moment and then continued. He wasn't on any of them. Now she was really starting to freak out.

When they reached the top she froze and smiled, he was there, somewhere on the top floor. She waited for Mika to catch up before she started running again.

"Gonzo' where are you going?"

"He's here, I can feel him." She skidded to a hault in front of the art room door. She threw it open and ran in with Mika on her heels. "Nathan!" She shouted he was lying down in a cage.

Without thinking 'Gonzo' ran over to him. His face was blank, he didn't look like he cared about anything, and he looked dead.

"Nathan!" she said, he looked like he had been over dosed on his medication. Using her power she forced the medication out of his system and out of his mouth. He reched and sat up.

"'Gonzo'? what are you doing here?"

"Rescueing you now we've got to get you out of here."

"No, you get out of here, get everyone else out. Just go!"

"Not without you," she turned to Mika, "can you do anything?"

"I can try, don't touch anything Nathan."
I just lost the game.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:03 pm
Saphira says...

Mika drew in the energy around her, but instead of focussing it in a beam, she sent it out as a wave of intense heat.

''Gonzo' move away from the bars'

'Gozo' staggered away and stood staring at the cage. The metal had started to bubble and was slowly melting to perform a puddle in the middle of the floor. Mika's knees buckled and she fell to the floor. 'Gonzo' ran forward and helped Nathan to his feet. Mika slowly stood up and the group turned to the door. Mika gasped. A group of around 19 Ninjas stood at the door. One walked forward a sarcastic laugh sounding from his covered mouth.

'Well done. Now, we need to talk'
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

270 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:30 pm
Alice says...

"About what?" 'Gonzo' asked annoyed.

Nathan looked at her harshley, what was she thinking? "'Gozo'" he used her nickname hoping to get her to be a little nicer to the tall men with weapons.

"About the school."

"What about the school?" Mika chimed in.

"About bringing it down."

"Why do you want to bring it down?" 'Gonzo' was enraged now.

"Gonzo," Nathan said. Gonzo turned aroun to face him.

"You know what will happen if this place goes down, they'll send us back to that that that place!"

now's the time, use your powers! get out of here!

how?

you know how, save you and your friends, they're obiously in charge take them down!

But what if they're not in charge?

Then you have another shot don't you?

'Gonzo' let her power out and channeled it to the ninjas. She got into the first one's head and when he realized she was there simply laughed and pushed her out. She stumbled back and almost fell. She tried again, and again she was forced out, not so kindly this time. The force made her fall back.

"what do you suppose we do now?" Nathan whispered.

"Out the window," she whispered back.

"Are you crazy?" Mika said.

"She means it so yeah i suppose she is."

'Gonzo' was determined, somehow they would get out. Quickly she grabbed their arms and jumpped out the window.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:31 am
Alice says...

*Edited* made my post longer :D
I just lost the game.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:45 pm
View Likes
Layleun says...

Meribelle came to her senses. Of course, the first thing she saw was Coden.

"Meribelle? Can you hear me?"

She sighed, "Nope definitely not."

Coden smiled, it was the humor that had to come back first, he thought.

Meribelle sat and looked around. Her stomach started to itch. She looked around to Kai who sat playing with a loose string on his pants, apparently he was deep in though because he wasn't noticing anything. As his hands tied and untied knots his eyes kept to one spot on the ground. Meribelle cleared her throat and flit her wings nervously.

Kai shook his head quickly and looked up at her. For a moment he looked surprised; that quickly turned to curiosity.

"Are you feeling ok? Does anything hurt? Are you quea...."

Meribelle opened her wings and touched the end of it to his mouth, "I feel perfectly fine. But, I am wondering why I have a scar on my shoulder." She gave him a mock-accusing look. She stood, Coden and Kai following after.

"Thought you'd want a battle scar."

Meribelle looked shocked, "And ruin my," she swirled over to the window, "feminine beauty?"She laughed and leaned out the window, looking at the grounds.

Kai started to walk over but stopped. A quizzical look spread over his face and he inclined his head towards the ceiling. He stretched his neck out and cocked his head to one side as his eyes turned more purple. His eyes went back to normal but his face changed to urgency.

"Meribelle, do you trust me?"

Meribelle was confused but nodded anyways.

Kai looked out the window, his eyes changed again, "When I tell you jump out the window as fast as you can and tackle what ever comes down into the willow." He nodded towards the willow tree outside.

Meribelle moved back, ready to jump, "But wh..."

Kai snapped at her, "Don't ask questi...Now!"

Meribelle stalled for a moment, not sure why she was doing this, but recovered and flung herself out the window. She heard Coden yell her name and curse at Kai.

Immediately she impacted into someone. Actually someones. 'Gonzo', Mika, and Nathan. She hit someones hip bone with her face. The force from Meribelle caused the group to hit the tree. Meribelle hung from her leg, caught in a branch.

Everyone was safely hanging, or attempting to sit, from the tree. She heard cursing from 'Gonzo' and felt heat from Mika.

The boy looked around, "What the heck just happened?"

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:06 am
Kyuubi says...

Hey guys, I'm quitting this storybook. I've lost interest in it. My next comment is not meant to hurt the feelings of everyone that likes this but to me it got boring. We've been fighting ninja's for how long now? It has to be at least be 4 pages. Again I'm sorry but I quit. Someone can either take over my character or kill her off. Your choice. Bye everyone.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

270 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:16 am
Alice says...

'Gonzo' suddenly burst into laughter, everyone regarded her with puzzled looks, "'Gonz' are you okay?" Nathan asked concerned.

"Me? I'm better than fine, I'm right and fine. Told you it would all work out great."

"We're not out of the woods yet 'gonzo'," Nathan said.

"I was refering to the what fifty foot jump." Nathan pulled a pill bottle out of his pocket and took one. "Just the one this time?"

"I don't think puking got it all out."

"Oh, anyways, back to what happened."

"Yeah," Mika added, "Meribelle why did you just fall out the window... or jump on us?"
I just lost the game.

22 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:00 am
darchoco says...

((I know what you mean midnight wolf. I am trying to get us out of here lol. sry that you have to leave))

Coden's head popped out the window. "How the..."

He turned back to kai in disbelief. "How did you see that coming?"

Kai shook his head. "Don't worry about it now. Just get everyone in here."

Coden was too annoyed to ask. He sighed in frustration, and positioned himself in the window sill with one arm outstretched.

"One at time, quickly."

Meibelle floated out of the willow tree, her wings outstreched. "Well that was definitly interesting."

Coden nodded. "Help me with everyone."
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:18 pm
Dynamo says...

Sorry guys, I've lost interest too. Nothing new is happening. Until something does happen to make me change my mind I'm giving Ani May Queen full control of Kage.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

270 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Alice says...

((wow everyone's leaving, I have something but that would involve blowing up the school and having to fix it?))
I just lost the game.

22 Reviews

Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 pm
darchoco says...

((if it would stop this I would happily oblige. It isn't like school anymore. It is pretty random now. We got to do something to end this))

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink